♧●LITTLE SEED●♧{[BNHAXOC]}

IssaWithABlankSpace

"Your Life Has a Purpose Your story is important Your dreams count Your voice matters You wer... Еще

{[Prolouge]}
{[1]}
{[2]}
{[3]}
{[4]}
{[5]}
{[7]}
{[8]}
{[9]}
{[10]}
{[11]}
{[12]}
{[13]}
{[14]}
{[15]}
{[16]}
{[17]}
{[18]}
{[19]}
{[20]}
{[21]}
{[22]}
{[23]}
{[24]}
{[25]}
{[26]}
{[27]}
{[28]}
{[29]}
{[30]}
{[31]}
{[32]}
{[33]}
{[34]}
{[35]}
{[36]}
{[37]}
{[38]}
{[39]}
{[40]}
{[41]}
{[42]}
{[43]}
{[44]}
{[45]}
{[Art Chapter]}
{[46]}
{[47]}
{[48]}
{[49]}
{[50]}
{[51]}
{[52]}
{[53]}
{[54]}
{[55]}
{[56]}
{[57]}
DONE
🌿LITTLE SPROUT🌿

{[6]}

6.4K 214 89
IssaWithABlankSpace

I arrived at my Aunt's office. All of the other employees looked a bit frightend , scared. Did she just use her quirk ? Oh boy , expect a rollercoaster ride of gloom and sadness Neose , because your Aunt is ANGRY.

As I arrive at her front door , I was about to reach the door knob but hesitated. I was shaking ... I sensed the gloom radiating of her door. She was a whole lot of mad.

Well I should expect that since I didn't took the car today , sneaked out and left the media to fall asleep by Midnight's Quirk. I had to give the consequence of my actions. I had to ! I can do this.

I then opened the door and instantly the depressing cloud of sadness vanished , but I still feel its lingering presence.

I plucked up the courage and spoke. "Aunt Miwa..." I said in a low voice.

"Come in child" She said. Her back was facing me. As she was looking at the window. I couldn't see the expression on her face , but I know it is full of anger. "Sit down" she said.

I then took a seat. I didn't say anything , because I sense danger. For a minute the room was silent. She was slurping some tea while I was looking down on my lap.

Then she spoke. "Didn't I tell you to wait for the service to carry you off to school ?" She said.

"Y-yes" I said shivering.

"Then why did you disobey me ?" She finally said it. "I told the media you would be having a public session with them as you start of your first day. But sadly , when Tatsumi fetched you , you weren't there. The crowd went wild and became angry... The R Rated hero Midnight and use her quirk to stop the riot. And all because of one girl's disobedience" she said.

"Aunt Miwa ... I'm so-" I was about to finish my sentence when she looked at me with a smile on her face.

"I love it !!!!!!!!" She said happily.

Now I was confused. And this side of her was scary ...

"Because of that , it went on the news. It adds to yor popularity. And it became one of the most talked about topics of the day !!! It was reckless but it had a good result ! I want you to do more reckless stuff from now one Neose !!!!" She said happily. "Good job on it ! I expect more of it !"

She was happy at it ? She was happy at what I was doing ? No ... She was happy that my popularity rised again making her income rise as well. I'm just a tool for her to make money. A puppet...

"Your teacher called me and told me about your Supplementary lessons... I agreed to it , at least you inferior brain would improve. But I doubt that" She said. "Anyways , what disappoints me"

Here it comes...

"Is that ridiculous attire" She said. She must be pertaining to my glasses and face mask and the fact I'm not wearing my wig. "Didn't I tell you to wear your Idol Make-up to boost your fanbase in school ?"

"I didn't want to" The words came out of my mouth before I realized it. I quickly covered my mouth even if I wore a Face mask.

"It's disgusting... It reminds me of that wretched woman who destroyed your life , my life , ourlives" How dare she say that ? "You may look like her and have her quirk. But at least you aren't as stupid as her. Well ,your nearly though. But I know you are different... You managed to come far from what your mother has done"

I can't take it ... Aunt Miwa's insults towards my mother ... It's getting to far.

"Would you shut up ?" There is no turning back to what I said. I was shaking in anger.

"What was that Neose ? I didn't understand ?" She asked , acting as if she didn't heard me.

"Would you shut your mouth up !?" I said again , my voice in anger.

"And what gives you the right ? Are you trying to make me stop talking about all the wonderful STUPID things your sorry excuse for a mother did ? Has she raised you ? Taken care of you ? Has nurtured you and made you into someone people will love !? No !!!! She is a useless person , a hero wannabee who thought she could save others. Such a pitiful childish dream ... She even dragged your father into that worthless dream !!!" Aunt Miwa said.

"Your the one whose stupid !!!!" I said out loud ! I couldn't control the rage I have. "How dare you speak to her like that !? She may not be the one who raised ! But at least she was the one who loved me !!!! She gave me my dream ! She made me realize what it was !!! AND I'M Going to fulfill it !!!!! Your just jealous because she found a purpose while you only found a puppet !!!!" I poured it all out. Tears streamed down my cheek. My blood boiling.

I took a deep breathe and looked at my Aunt. She had a expressionless face. But it turned into a scowl ... She started to laugh , not a good laugh. A maniacal one.

"So that's how it is ?! Then go visit her in the depths of your own NIGHTMARE !!!!!"

Everything went black. I was falling into a void of darkness. My mood ,my emotions ... It was a mixture of depression , sadness , gloom and fear ...

"Neose , why ?"

"You were the reason they died !!!!"

"Why did you leave us ?!?!?!?!?"

"My dear , it must be you !!!!"

"Gaaah !!!"I woke up seeing daylight. I stood up , and realized that I was in my room.

Aunt Miwa must have used her Quirk on me and I guess I must've passed out...

Remembering what I saw , it was horrifying. But how dare she ?! Speaking ill of my mother's name... I couldn't hold it back. Thinking about it , it was my first time ever talking back her. It felt quite good saying all what I had to say.

I then looked at the time and realize it was getting late ! I still have school today !!!

I quickly changed into my U.A. uniform and grabbed my face mask and Glasses.

I won't use my make up ... I won't !!!

As I opened the door , Tatsumi was waiting for me.

"Tatsumi" I was surprised to see him

"Good morning Miss Peppy. Your Aunt made me come here early to make sure you won't escape" He said. "But I guess I should've come much later"

I didn't say anything and just hopped into the car. I looked at the window and thought about what had happened that night.

I talked back to her ...

"I heard what happened" Tatsumi said.

"Oh , I guess the news runs fast around the office" I said.

Tatsumi smiled. "I don't blame you for feeling angry at your aunt. Anyone would , especially if they insulted about the people you love... I am quite surprised you had it in you. For all those years , you just quietly followed her. And now , your slowly changing"

"Tatsumi ... Thanks for that. But I don't think I'm changing... I don't know" I said looking outside.

"Well , wherever you go. Remember , once you start a new journey in a new place . You are bound to change... Have a good day Miss Peppy" He said as he parked the car infront of U.A.

"Thanks for the lift Tatsumi" I said as I hopped out.

Good thing no media was awaiting , and thankfully the students didn't look at me. I'm so thankful for this disguise !!!

And thinking about the fact that I came to school of a limo and the students didn't care made me think that riding in fancy cars are a daily thing in U.A. Thank you unknown rich kids in U.A. !!!!!!

As I walked to the building of U.A. , I then felt someone tap my shoulder.

"Good morning Satori" It was Ochaco.

"Good morning Ochaco" I said to her.

"I saw you come out from that fancy car awhile ago. I kind off thought you'd come out with your natural Pink hsir" She said scratching the back of her haid.

"But my Natural hair color is Lavender"I said.

"Ehehehhe" She continued scratching the back of her head and this time more rigorously.

"Your gonna have a wound the more you do that" I said to her.

She then stopped."Let's head inside. Deku and Iida are probably waiting for us" she said as she grabs my hand and starts to run.

I was surprised at her sudden action but couldn't smile as well ...

Once you start a new journey in a new place . You are bound to change ...

I think you are right about that Tatsumi ... I think things are starting to change.

For the better ...

~~~

So Issa here !!!

How's the story going so far ? It's kind off short compared to the other chapters. But I made it pack a punch.

Well , you maybe wondering how long until I get to the Sports Festival arc , maybe around 3 more chapters.

Don't worry it won't be that long !!!

I hope your liking the story !!!

Issa out !

PLUSSSSSSSSS ULTRAAAAAAAA !!!!!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

242K 5.7K 100
⚠️ PLEASE DO NOT STEAL COVER ⚠️ (Y/n) is a girl who moves into Musutafu to become the greatest hero! She goes through ups and downs but has the sup...
22.5K 990 23
"𝕊𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖. 𝕀𝕥 𝕃𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕤 𝔹𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟 𝕐𝕠𝕦." Y/N, having been trapped in what most would consider hell, managed to slip through the finger...
385K 7.7K 63
(WILL BE UNDER EDITING) It seems you've fallen into the pit of Boku No Hero Academia. Who can we blame? Such powerful, cute, yet hot characters that...
1.2K 4 68
Living in America can be tough. Especially if you have strict, abusive, obsessed with money parents who really love you but they hate you at the same...