Sofia The First : Protector I...

By Maria146

Sequel to my story Sofia the first: Sofias father my sister cant help but love this series! Will include th... More

Part 1: A Family Trip
Chapter 1: To the Mystic Isles
Chapter 2: Protectors Meeting
not an update
Chapter 3: Birds Eye View
Chapter 4: Powerful Once More
Chapter 5: Trapped
Chapter 6: Freedom!
Part 2: Wicked Nine Stories
Jafar's Snake Staff part 1
Evil Queens Box Part 1
Evil Queens Box part 2
Moe the Detective
Dr. Facilliers Hat Part 1
Dr. Facilliers Hat part 2
Mor'du's Claw Part 1
Mor'du's Claw Part 2
Lady Tremaines Key Part 1
Lady Tremaines Key Part 2
Lady Tremaines Key Part 3
Extra One shot?
Mother Gothel's Flower Part 1
Mother Gothels Flower Part 2
Part 3: Graduation & Vors Return
School Fair (My Version)
Preparation
the Graduation

Jafars Snake Staff Part 2

775 6 1
By Maria146

Chrysta quickly flew into the castle in search of anyone. She stumbled among three children.

"Who are you?" Leena asked.

"A friend of Sofia's, and she needs your help!" Chrysta said quickly.

"Sofia's in trouble?!" Maya exclaimed

"No time to explain, just follow me!" Chrysta said impatiently before she took off.

The children had no choice but to follow the fairy.

*

Just when Sofia thought she was going to loose, Chrysta, Maya, Leena and Khalid burst in.

"Sofia," Chrysta said hesitantly

"Don't stand there, do something! Make a wind whip!" Sofia yelled as she continued struggling.

Chrysta shrugged but made the whip to throw the hawk off its course.

That's when Wormwood came in. "How disappointing Twitch." He mocked

"Someone, catch that raven!" Sofia yelled desperately.

Wormwood flew to where the staff was, undoing the grip Sofia had on it. Sofia and King Nasir were about to fall, and Wormwood was going to get away. However, Sofia took hold of Wormwoods leg. She and the king pulled as they reeled in the sneaky raven.

Meanwhile Twitch got away with Jafars staff. "Now what to do with you, a sneaky conniving raven," sofia narrowed her eyes gazing intently at the raven.

"The hawk got away with the staff!" Chrysta called.

"I know, as soon as we lock up Wormwood, we can go after that hawk. Im sorry your majesty for this mess." Sofia gestured to the royal vault. Pieces of jewelery was strewn every where.

"Its not a problem. Thank you for alerting me to this Princess. Tell your father I said hi." Nasir replied.

"How embaraasing to be caught in a cage." Worwood stated. This caused the royal family of Khaldoun to gasp.

"He can talk?" Nasir asked

"Brilliant!" Leena exclaimed. "Do you want to be my pet Wormwood?"

"Thats actually a good idea. Just make sure to keep him in a cage. We gotta go Sofia!" Chrysta announced.

"Wait, we want to help!" Maya called.

Sofia and Chrysta stopped in their tracks. "We could use all the help we can get."

"I agree. Come on." Chrysta answered.

*

"Where could Prisma be?" Sofia whined.

"If I know her, she'll try to keep out of sight. Do either of you know where the most deserted place is here?" Chrysta asked

"We can try the Sunsoot desert." Maya suggested.

As they were about to go in, a guard stopped them. "Princess Maya, Prince Khalid, the queen requests yiu return to the palace immediately!"

"Sorry Sofia, good luck." Maya called as she followed her brother and the guard.

Sofia sighed, "Come on Chrysta, lets go."

*

"Princess, are you sure about this?" Chrysta asked when Sofia once again morphed into a fairy.

"Chrysta, what other choice do we have?" Sofia asked.

"I know, but I dont like the idea of you flittng around, no offense."

"None taken, but its better if we both have wings to catch that crazy thieving strangling." Sofia sighed.

"I agree." Chrysta sighed as they flew over the desert.

The two kept flying but all they saw was sand. Sofia groaned as she touched down. "Chrysta, do you think we will be able to catch that strangling?"

"Sofia, where is this coming from?" Chrysta demanded.

"Its like he has disappeared!" Sofia groaned. She felt as if her idea of going someplace desolate was a bad idea.

Suddenly Sofias amulet glowed. "Huh?"

"Whats happening Princess?" Chrysta gasped

Before their eyes appeared Princess Jasmine. "Why do down Sofia?"

Sofia couldnt help but smile, "we are trying to find this animal shape shifter. But he just vanished!"

"Im sorry, but how is the Princess Jasmine here?!" Chrysta exclaimed.

"Its the Amulet of Avalor, it connects all the princesses that ever were. If one of us is in trouble, it will summon one of us to help." Jasmine replied.

"Any ideas your Highness?" Chrysta asked bowing akwardly.

"You said this animal can shapeshift right and that hes hiding?" Jasmine asked.

"Yes so?"

"When I met my husband, there was a sinister man amongst us. The cunning man was hiding in plain sight.  Maybe this tricky shapeshifter has done the same thing." Jasmine advised.

Sofia thought hard, then it came to her. "I know where he is!"

"Where?!" Chrysta exclaimed.

"We need to get back to the palace!" Sofia cried.

She looked back for Jasmine, but the princess had already left.

*

Prisma cackled, "oh Twitch, you're brilliant!" The ex crystal maker jumped onto the flying horses back. She held Jafars staff in one hand. The two were about to leave the Palace stables when,

"Stop right there Prisma!" Sofia yelled from above.

Prisma growled. "I dont think I will, and you cant stop me!" She aimed the eyes of the staff towards the two Protectors.

Sofia knew from reading that Jafars staff could hypnotize people to do whatever. She quickly averted her eyes, but Chrysta wasnt as lucky.

"Now Chrysta be a good Protectpr and bring Sofia to me!" Prisma orderd.

Chrysta began to turn in Sofias direction. Sofia behan to fly around Prisma frantically as Chrysta followed her.

When Sofia was sure Prisma was about to loose her balance, Sofia pulled the staff out of her hands. "Yes!"

She held the staff as the red eyes stopped glowing. Chrysta groaned shaking her head. "Sofia? What happened?"

"I took care of it Chrysta, now to get Prisma back into that tower!" Sofia made a whip with her Enchantlet as it curled itself around Prismas wrist.

"Not if I can help it!" A black flying horse flew at the trio. It undid the hold on Prisma and scooped her onto his back.

"Shes getting away!" Sofia exclaimed as she began to fly after the two.

"Sofia, dont! She still has Grimhilde's crown. She could easily blast you with lightning if you went after her. On the bright side, we did get the staff." Chrysta grabbed hold of Sofias arm.

"But.."

"This is a victory in itself. Take the win, Princess." Chrysta winked

Sofia sighed, "youre right. Come on, we have to tell King Nasir anout the staff." Sofia and Chrysta flew to the Palace. Once there, Sofia morphed back into her human form.

"Your Majesty, we found the Staff!" Sofia said when they approched the throne room.

"Great job Sofia. Now you had best put it somewhere safe. I dont think our security will be strong enough." King Nasir replied

"Thank you, your Majesty." Sofia curtsied and walked out with Chrysta. She handed the septer over.

"Ill bring this to the Chief and Orion right away. Ill call you soon Princess. Nice job, now go home and rest." Chrysta smiled then took off.

Sofia looked down at her amulet. "I wish Minimus was here right now."

Seconds later, the faithful horse was above her. "Ready to go?" He asked.

"Yes I am Minimus!" Sofia exclaimed climbing onto the horse. The two made their way home after a long day of adventure.

The End

Fyi: this is the end of the snake staff story. The next wicked ninestory will be posted soon. Thanks for reading!
  Maria 146

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105 3 3
"Sofia the First" is set in the storybook world of Enchancia and tells the story of Princess Sofia, An adventurous little girl who is learning how to...
7.9K 396 25
"I don't know what you see in me, we have many differences..You are a royal sorcerer. I'm just a no good witch. I tried being a sorcerer like you and...
44.6K 1.1K 56
(Y/N) is the older sister of Princess Sofia. She is a hardworking girl from the village trying to work her way to become a sorceress. But when her mo...
1.9K 27 25
The sequel to the Enchancian Curse. Sofia and Hugo have overcome countless obstacles to find one another. Now, along with the struggles of being newl...