What is Trust / Sam Pottorff...

Mirandaluvsu tarafından

i still love you Daha Fazla

What is Trust / Sam Pottorff /
// 1 //
// 2 //
// 3 //
// 4 //
// 5 //
// 6 //
// 7 //
// 9 //
//10//
// 11 //
// 12 //
// 13 //
// 14 //
// 15 //
// 16 //
// 17 //
// 18 //
// 19 //
// 20 //
// 21 //
// 22 //
// 23 //
// 24 //
HI THERE; FACTS ABT BOOK
// epilogue \\
PLEASE READ

// 8 //

915 7 0
Mirandaluvsu tarafından

"So what are we gonna do today since it's the Fourth of July?" Trevor asked.

"I love the Fourth of July." I said happily.

"Same." Jc said as I smiled.

"I don't know maybe barbecue set off some fireworks tonight." Kian said.

"Sounds good to me. By the way Claire I told Jonah to come up today he should be here in like an hour." I said.

"Why'd you do that." She said even though I knew she wanted him to come up.

"I read it in your diary." I smirked.

"She has a diary!" Kian yelled.

"No!" Claire yelled.

"I was kidding she doesn't have one. And can't i do something nice for you." I laughed.

"Sure when's he coming down?" She asked.

"Like an hour I think." I said.

"Better look sexy by then." Andrea said winking.

"Shut up." she said and went to her room as we laughing.

"We were kidding honey bunches." I yelled as she didn't reply.

"I'm gonna go get dressed to." I said admin got up and kissed Sam and went up to my room.

I pulled out my shirt and shirts for the Fourth of July out and put them on and went to the bathroom to start the curling iron.

I sat on the counter and went on my phone waiting for it to heat up.

Someone knocked on the door and came in.

"Sure come right in." I said sarcastically as Sam laughed.

"I will." he said.

"I could've like just gotten out I the shower or something." I said.

"That wouldn't have been bad." He said as I rolled my eyes.

"I heard fireworks are illegal up here." Sam said putting his arms around my waist pulling me closer.

"Then I guess were breaking the law." I said as he kissed me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as I tilted my head as he continued kissing me.

I leaned back and put my hand on the counter as I breathed in quick and accidentally but Sams lip I think.

"Shit that hurt." I said looking as my kinda burnt hand.

"What happened?" Sam said.

"I burnt my hand on the curling iron. Sorry if I bit your lip." I apologized.

"It's fine and." he said and laughed at me.

I smacked his arm as he kept on laughing.

"Ok buh-bye." I said shoving him out the door.

"Sorry love you babe." he said and kissed me.

I shut the door as I did my makeup and curled my hair and braided my bangs back and pinned it.

I walked out of the bathroom and went downstairs as the doorbell rang.

"Claire your bæs here!" I yelled as I heard her laugh and open the door.

We all left and went to the living room to give them privacy of you know what I mean eh eh? no? ya ok...

"What happened to your hand?" Jc asked looking at it.

"She burnt it while we were kissing." Sam laughed as the rest of them started laughing at me.

I walked off while flipping them off.

"Awe babe were kidding." Sam said grabbing my hand.

"You guys hurt my feelings." I fake cried sitting on the couch.

"You'll get over it." Jenn shrugged as I laughed.

Soon Claire and Jonah came over and we all sat and talked for a few hours and we all got to know Jonah and he's a really nice guy.

"I approve of him." I said nodding my head as she laughed.

"I don't need your approval." she said as I put my hands up.

"Well then." I said.

"Who's gonna barbecue and what are we gonna cook?" Kian asked.

"Probably some of the guys and there's steak and burger patties and hot dogs in the fridge I think." Andrea said.

"Does anyone have fireworks?" Connor asked.

We all shook our heads no.

"I'll go get some I'll be right back." I said standing up to get my keys.

"I'll go with." Sam said coming with me.

I nodded and grabbed my keys and went to my car and got it.

"Who sells fireworks?" I laughed starting the car.

"I have no clue." He said laughing.

"Me either."

"I don't know I think there were one of the firework stands along the road, you know the ghetto ones we would always go by when we took the shortcut back in middle school." I said as we laughed.

"Oh ya I think there was one. Wasn't that the one with the creepy Mexican dude." Sam said as I nodded.

"He really was creepy." I said laughing.

Sam intertwined our hands as I smiled to myself.

"You know your really beautiful." Sam said.

"Thanks." I said as I blushed.

"Now go before the light turns red." Sam told me as I laughed and went faster before it turned red.

"Good." He said patting me on the head.

"There's the ghetto place. Ew he's even creepier then the one in San Clemente." I laughed getting out of the car.

Sam and I picked out a lot of fireworks as we purchased them and went back to the house.

" We have fireworks!" Sam and I yelled walking inside as no one was in the house, they were all outside.

I set the fireworks on the counter as I put my keys away.

Sam held my hand as I smiled as we went outside.

"Ooo it smells good." I said swinging our arms.

"Where is everyone?" Sam asked and as if I'm cue they all landed in the water.

"Well then." I laughed as I went inside.

"Where are you going?" Sam asked.

"To change." I said as I went to my room and changed into my bikini and left my clothes and shoes in the cabin.

"Look at that butt." Sam said laughing as I roles my eyes as took his hand bringing him next to me.

"Pervert." I laughed

"Am not." he said.

"Let's go!" I yelled as I ran into the lake with Sam.

"Did you get the fireworks?" Jenn asked as I came up from the water.

"Ya we probably got to much." Sam laughed.

"Most likely." I laughed.

We spent a few hours messing around in the lake till we all got hungry and decided to eat.

"So we have some news." Kian said as I looked at Sam confused.

"Were going on tour!" Sam yelled.

"Oh my god that's amazing!" I hush as I hugged Sam.

"That's great!" Andrea said as Kian put his arm around her.

"I know were so excited." Connor said as they were all smiling like idiots.

"When is it?" Claire asked.

"Well um we leave next Saturday and we get back August 12." Sam said as I rested my head on his chest as he put his arm around my waist.

"Oh." I said. I would've rather had more time but I can't do anything about it.

"So a month." Jenn said.

"Yep." Ricky said popping the p.

"Well that's great I'm proud of you guys." I smiled.

We all just sat around the fire as it got darker as we talked about random stuff. It honestly felt perfect sitting around the fire with my best friends and boyfriend without a care in the world music playing in the backround from the stereo.

"It getting dark." Jc said as we all smiled at each other and screamed fireworks and got up laughing.

Sam and Kian got the fireworks from inside as we all got some and set them up as Ricky took a bunch to keep setting off.

We all set ours off as they blew up in different colors and designs as I watched in awe. They all blew up in arrays of every main color you can think of as they lit up the dark night sky.

Fireworks have always been something I've done in the past with my friends and family and the thrill you get when they blow up is something you have to feel for yourself especially with your friends.

As I was watching the fireworks Sam moved in front of me and kissed me wrapping his arms around my waist bringing me closer as I felt fireworks. Twice the fireworks twice the thrill still something you have I feel to know the feeling. You know the feeling where nothing else matters in the world no worries or cares just living for the moment? Ya that's how I feel right now.

I smiled into the kiss as I ran my hands along his stomach then wrapped my arms around his neck as he deepened the kiss as I tilted my head to the side giving his access.

Apparently some on the other people near us had the same idea as fireworks kept going off as I got butterflies no more like dinosaurs in my stomach as Sam ran his hands up and down my back.

The others started yelling random things as I laughed and separated from Sam and smiled.

"I love fireworks." I said as we all sat back down around the fire.

"What time is it anyways." Jenn asked laughing.

Kian got up and looked inside the cabin at the clock.

"12:30." He said and sat back down.

I rested my head on Sams lap as he put his arm around me bringing me closer.

I just sat and watched everyone laughing and joking around in our swimsuits in the middle of the night. It's times like this that really make you think what you put most of your time on in life isn't really that important like money for example. Money can't buy times like this whereas people act like it controls there future and everything relies on how much money you have.

"Hey baby you okay your really quiet right now?" Sam asked me a while later laughing slightly.

"Ya just thinking." I said.

"About what?" He asked.

"Everything." I shrugged.

I soon joined in the conversation with everyone.

It was around four am and pretty much everything was funny to us to be honest.

"No but I swear she was literally sitting there crying because she broke her nail!" I said in between laughs.

"She's serious she did!" Claire said as we all laughed.

"It was the funniest thing ever and Claire and I were dying so we got in trouble but it was so funny." I laughed along with the others.

"It's getting cold wanna go inside now it's probably like four am." Trevor laughed.

We all got up and went inside after Jc ou the slowly dying fire out.

"I think I'm actually gonna go to bed and take a shower." Andrea said yawning.

I was the last to take a shower so I finished mine and it's been about an hour or two since we started taking our showers because we all take to much time to take a shower.

We all exchanged our goodnights and went to our rooms as I ended up going to Sams room. What a surprise.

I plugged my dead phone into the charger as I crawled into bed with Sam.

"Hey Reese?" Sam said moving to his side so he was facing me.

"Ya." I said quietly.

"You know how we said were going on tour for a month." he said as I nodded.

I hope they don't add more time a month will be hard as it is.

"I want you to come." He said happily while playing with my fingers.

"Sam I don't know." I said not looking at him.

"Reese please I don't wanna spend a month without seeing you." He said poking his bottom him out.

"You made it three years with no contact you'll survive." I said to him. Ok maybe that was bitchy I really don't know why I said that I feel

bad now.

His eyes dropped as he got a sad look.

"I'm sorry." he said quietly.

"Sam I'm sorry I didn't mean it ." I said sympathetically as I intertwined our hands.

No reply. Shit he usually gets really sad when I bring that up. Way to go Reese.

"Sam I didn't mean it." I whispered as he still didn't say anything.

"Sam please I didn't mean it I don't know why I said it it's in the past." I said my voice cracking. Great not I'm over emotional. I must be getting my period soon..... dammit.

"No don't cry." He said looking back up at me.

"I'm not." I said.

"You were I could tell by your voice it cracked." He told me.

I laughed slightly but didn't say anything.

"You know you look really good in my shirts." Sam said smirking

"Why there so big and baggy on me." I laughed.

"But it's hot." he told me as I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Hey Sam." I said.

"Ya?" He replied.

"I think I'll go with you." I said and smiled.

"Yes." he whispered excitedly as I laughed.

"I can't wait." He whispered as he pulled me against him and kissed me.

I put my arm around his neck as he moved on top of me.

He swiped his tongue on my bottom lip asking for entrance as I gave him access as we fought for dominance and like usual, he won.

He hands trailed up his chest as I wrapped my arms around his neck and ran my fingers through his hair.

This is why I came back for this thrill or just making our with someone at five am t a cabin in the woods. Sam, he gives me this thrill that's hard to explain he makes me so damn nervous at times it's like we just met yet we still are able to sit around in bed and make the ugliest faces just to hear eachother laugh.

He gives me dinosaurs in my stomach when he's near me and I've never felt like this before and it's amazing honestly, when I'm with him everything disappears and it's just him and I wether were at a fro-ya place laughing our asses or or were making out like right now.

I've seen him at his best and I loved him, I've seen him at his worst and I loved him even more because imperfection is bliss. I don't want perfect or normal or regular. I want imperfection and weirdness and irregular things, like how he will randomly show up at my house at three in the morning with burgers, fries and shakes because he couldn't sleep or how we will end up laughing during an intense make out session for no reason but to laugh.

He ran his hands up my back as I got goosebumps, the things this boy can do to me I swear. I played with his lip ring feeling the cold metal against my lips.

"Mmm you know that turns me off." he mumbled.

"I know." I said and kissed him harder as he fumbled with the hem of my shirt as he took it off as I got the chills as he chuckled.

I sat up so I was straddling him as we were both sitting up as I took his shirt off as he pulled me closer as I felt his bare chest against mine as he bit my lip and slowly ran his finger between the straps of my bra and my skin as I not so silently moaned as Sam laughed at me

"Oh shut up." I said as he kissed my roughly.

He moved his way down to my neck kissing me slowly as he leaned me back onto the bed again as he surprisingly quickly found my sweet spot as he began sucking on it as I tried not to moan as I put my hands on his neck bringing him up to me as I kissed him moving forward so that I was on top of Sam this time.

I slowly kissed him as his hands ran up and down my back. I kissed his neck reaching his sweet spot as I smirked to myself as he moaned quietly as I made my way back up to his lips as we kissed again.

"I'm the dominant one." He said lowly moving back so he was on top of me.

"Fine by me." I said kissing him as he put his index finger in the waistband on my shorts, Sam then randomly started laughing which made me laugh so we basically jut went from having a sexy intimate moment to laughing like five year olds.

"Why'd you laugh?" I asked while laughing.

"I don't know why did you." he said while laughing along with me.

"Cause you did I don't know, probably the fact that it's five am and I'm a little loopy right now." I said as Sam and I were laughing like mad men for no particular reason.

Once we calmed down I rolled over and got off the bed.

"No come back." Sam groaned as I blindly made my way to the bathroom.

"Damn you Sam.". I laughed looking at the unfortunate hickey he gave me.

"What?" he asked from the room.

"You gave me a hickey you asshole." I said turning the lights off in the bathroom as I made my way back to the bed but not before tripping over my suitcase as Sam snorted a laugh.

"Fuck you." I said turning away from him once I got into bed.

"Awe don't be mad." he said turned me around.

"Ok." I said and smiled as he chuckled.

He smiled and pulled me into his chest and hugged me as I remembered I still didn't have a shirt on.

"I need to get a shirt on." I said as Sam protested.

"Nooooo." He said holding me tighter.

"Yes I'm only wearing a bra lemme get my shirt on." I laughed.

"Just wear your bra I'm comfy right now." he said.

"We can get comfy after I put my shirt on." I told him as he shook his head as I groaned and gave up.

I snuggled into his chest and closed my eyes.

"Night." I whispered.

"Night baby." he said and kissed my head as I smiled and fell asleep

"HI GUYS!!! It feels like forever since I last updated but it's been a week lol. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Sorry if the end sucks it wasn't long enough so I had my friend write me an intimate scene bc I'm to awkward to write that shit lol.  :)

If you've already gone back to school I feel so bad for you and I'm praying for you! lol i go back the 25 and I'm school shopping rn kmn lol.

I love you all!

💕 stay beautiful 💕

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

4.7K 47 14
A Kian Lawley fanfic
12.6K 471 44
DO NOT READ THIS IS HORRIBLE Live life to the fullest, because you never know when it's going to end...
128K 3.4K 35
Ricky Dillon and Kian Lawley from O2L
899 22 18
Book two of the Take Me Home series.