The STD Trace

By Musiq4lyf

When Hannah Trimester's high school suffers from an outbreak of Chlamydia, she thinks it is her chance to wri... More

Prologue
1. Spy Gear Gets You Laid
2. Who Is the Blondest of Them All? That's Right, I Am!
3. Playing With Balls, Literally
4. Misunderstandings Lead to Frenching
5. Once You Go Black, You SO Want to Go Back
6. How to Lose a Friend to the Alien Ways of Manhood
7. Cray Cray Days and Relationship Games
8. The Winston Allure That Led to Girl Time
9. When All Comes Tumbling Down and Not in HD
10. Getting Down and Dirty... Under the Hood You Nasties!
11. Gucci, Gucci, Louis, Louis, Shopping for a Nicer Bootie
12. The Slut's Holiday That Became a Nightmare
13. T-T-Touch Me, I Want to Be Dirty
14. How Much Are We Talking?
16. I Mean Totally Rock Me Out, I Mean Right On!
17. What's Love Got to Do with It?
18. P is for Partner, I is for In, C is for Crime
19. Once a Dude, Always a Dude. Accepted.
20. Have You Ever Like Wanted to Die?
21. The Answer is in the Music
22. Tunnel of Love
23. Meet the Scotts: Gobble Edition
24. Oh, Mickey, You So Fine
25. Why? Why? Why to the Freaking Why?
26. Just One Kiss
27. Merry Christmas
28. Girl, You Better Getchu a New Man
29. Goodbye Lover, Goodbye Friend
30. Everybody Hates Hannah
31. And I Thought the World Was Sane
32. The STD Trace
33. Here Comes the Bride, All Dressed in Wine
34. Starts with a P and Ends with an M
35. Oh Baby...You Just Keep Breaking My Heart
36. Operation: Stay STD Free
Epilogue
Special Thanks
Sequel

15. Attack of the Virgins. They Go HAM!

42.6K 963 201
By Musiq4lyf

AHHHHHHH ! Hannah is FINALLY back in school :D Ah, how I love writing this. DON'T worry, there is so much more to go before I end this story. But I'm trying to finish you know? Stay with me :) I love making you guys laugh, it truly makes MY day more than anything when you tell me how funny I am. Dedicated to this girl that read my whole story and left such AMAZING comments that made my heart melt :D Enjoy and VOTE VOTE VOTE PLEASE! Stay STD free <3

Waking up this fine morning was horrible. For some reason, an obnoxious blow dryer was running in my bathroom and I wanted to die. What the hell, it was like six in the morning! Like, who gets up this early to do this shit? Hasn’t this person heard of going all natural? Shitballs, I was going to die. I threw my pillow over my head, groaning. I think the dryer just got louder.

“Oh my God, Maggie, go to fucking sleep!” I screamed.

“I’m trying to do my hair, something you should try,” she scoffed.

I tossed my pillow aside and shot up from my bed. No one—and I mean no one messes with me in the morning. Not even Lucas was crazy enough to bother me early in the morning. I always wake up at seven, no matter what. And this whore had me up at six something to the sound of a hair dryer. Hell yeah, I was angry.

“Maggie, get the hell out of my room before I pull all the hair out of your head,” I threatened. She just glared at me and I threw my covers off of me to go tackle her. Lucas threw the door open and ran over to shield Maggie before I could kill her. “So you’re on her side now?” I probably look like a wild animal, but I don’t care, I want my sleep.

“I just don’t encourage killing, Han, and that’s what you’re going to do if I don’t stop you.” He turned to Maggie. “Look, there is this kind of unspoken rule that no one and I mean no one wakes up Hannah from her sleep. She sleeps till seven, every day on school days and till eleven on weekends. If anyone interrupts that, consider yourself dead. So, turn off the dryer and do it downstairs.” He smiled in his normal morning attire of boxers and tousled hair.

Maggie smiled as if she understood. “But Hannah brought me all the way here—I think she wanted us to get closer. What gets a girl closer than doing your hair in the same exact room?” With that, she turned on the dryer and dramatically blew it through her perfect brown hair.

Red tinged my vision and I felt the world quivering around me. Next thing I remember, I was leaping for her throat. She fell to the ground and the dryer was ripped from its socket, finally freeing me from its irritating noises. I wrapped my hands around her throat and smacked her head against the ground, repeatedly.

“Hannah! You’re going to give her head trauma, stop!” Lucas pulled me off of her and I growled.

“You dumb slut, get out of my room!” I pointed to the door. With wide eyes, Maggie grabbed her dryer and scrambled out. “If she comes back, I swear I will stab her with my bare fingers.” I crawled back into bed and closed my eyes.

~.~

“Maggie, oh my God, get in the freaking car!” I hollered for the last time. All I wanted was to just drop her off so I could get to school. I refuse to be late and not be exempt from my exams at the end of the semester. This girl was going to be the death of me. No, scratch that, she was the death of herself. “Maggie!”

She scrambled out the door and my jaw dropped. What. In. The. Flying. Fuckase. Was. She. Wearing? Her mini skirt was so mini that there needed to be a new definition for the word mini. What ever happened to school freaking dress code? Her crop top rose up to expose a belly piercing that I’m pretty sure her parents had no idea she had or she’d be dead. Her hair was perfectly straight down her back and around her shoulders, her face full of make-up and on her feet were silver pumps that had to be four inches tall. What the hell was this, Mean Girls raunchy version? My God, I want to shove her back into the house. I needed to pull out my Call Me Maybe song, a few of my old Christina jokes, and maybe a couple of ones that I haven’t even invented yet.

She got into the car and hummed to herself, applying lip gloss. The girl was legit serious, she really believes that she was super freaking cute right now. Wow, my mind has just been screwed over in every position possible that I haven’t even tried with Winston yet. I turned around.

“Where are you going?”

“To school?” She raised an eyebrow as if I were being a complete idiot or something.

I laughed. “Not like that I hope.”

“Hannah, everyone isn’t a loser at school like you, okay? I lead the Fab Five, I have to look good.  Whatever I do, everyone else does.”

“The Fab Five…” I busted out laughing. “What is this, the old T-Mobile plan? You’re so freaking ugly right now—I’d be ashamed to call you my sister. Look, if people do whatever you do, you could not wear make-up and ditch the slutty clothes and people would follow you.”

“But that’s not cute.”

“Yes it is!”

“No, it’s really not.”

“Is too.”

“Is not.” She crossed her arms.

“Is too!”

“It’s not.”

“Is freaking too.”

“Is freaking not.”

I glared at her and she glared back. “Look, Maggie, you’re going to look old by the time you are twenty five. Heavy make-up speeds up the process.”

“Boo hoo.” She rolled her eyes.

I thought about retaliating but then changed my mind, putting the car into drive and taking off for her middle school. That was another thing—she went to freaking Ousley Jr. High. What the hell was wrong with her? I think when I went to middle school—they had a dress code there. I swear I had a dress code. Schools were lenient these days I guess. I parked and she got out the car.

“I really hope you aren’t late this time.” She slammed my car door and stopped at the front, her little clique of friends rushing over, just as trashy as her.

I rolled my eyes, ready to back out and leave when a boy that reminded me so much of Winston it was crazy walked by and latched eyes with Maggie. She blushed, running her hands through her hair and he smiled, continuing on his way. He was cute, wearing a nice sweater, skinny jeans, had a head full of blonde hair and a pair of glasses. All in all, he was the younger version of Winston practically. Her friends asked her what she was looking at and I know she lied or made up some stupid excuse. I know she would never admit to liking a guy like that. Maybe that was my meal ticket into Maggie’s lost soul.

I headed for school, my mind elsewhere. Why was Maggie so mean anyways? Why was she such a bitch? I get at school she keeps up her reputation, but at home there was no need for her to be so horrible. Whatever, I’ll start project Maggie when I pick her up from school later. I parked in my familiar parking spot by the theater room and headed inside.

“Screw hoes!”

“Screw sluts!”

“Virgins rule!”

“Virgins are the best!”

Voices were shouting, signs in the air reflecting the message, and I froze. Violet ran up to me, her camera slung around her neck.

“Dude, these bitches are going HAM!” She pulled her camera around and snapped a few shots of the protesting students.

“What’s the problem?” I whispered.

“So, Christina made fun of Sady for being a lame virgin last night at some social gathering, so she made a Facebook event about how the virgins needed to stick together and protest against the Chlamydia having sluts! Ooh man, this is just history in the making.” She snapped a few more shots.

I shook my head, watching as Christina pushed through the crowd to stand up on a desk in the crowded hallways. “You’re all stupid! Put the signs down and shut up or I will make all of your lives miserable!”

“Screw hoes, all hail virgins!”

“Virgins are the way to go!”

“Virgins are the future!”

“The future, really? When you aren’t bearing children, then how are you the future?” Christina screamed at them all. I laughed. I had no idea Christina even knew such big words such as bearing.

“At least we won’t spread diseases!”

“Who said that?” She whipped her head all around. Violet kept snapping pictures and I rolled my eyes, over this. I pushed Christina aside and stood up on top of the desk.

“Guys, settle down!” I yelled over all of the protesters. All went silent. Damn, they listened. “I get it, you’re mad that some people are spreading diseases and people think it’s all of us, I get it. But, this isn’t the way to spread the word, okay? Just stay true to yourselves, who cares what everyone else does? Put down the signs and just go to class.”

“Hannah, aren’t you doing an article about the Chlamydia spreaders?” a voice called out to me.

“Yes, why?”

“So aren’t you on our side?”

I frowned, regretting this. “I’m not a virgin anymore.” Several gasps rang around the entire hallway and Christina gaped.

“You slept with Porter? Or was it Ryder? God, Hannah, you’ve been getting around.” Christina giggled.

“I don’t have to tell you who it is, but I I’m just not a virgin anymore.”

“Since when?” It was hard to tell who was asking me questions.

“Since this weekend.”

“Oh, you don’t have Chlamydia then, you’re fine.” A lot of mumbling went around expressing agreement and I sighed.

“My point is, I get it, you want to be heard. We hear you, I promise. Please, just put the signs away and clear the halls, okay?” I put my hands out, pleading.

“It’s the attack of the virgins, bitches! Ahhhhhhh!” someone hollered, and then they went back into full riot mode.

“I’m telling you, they are going HAM!” Violet yelled, snapping more pictures.

I grew angry. They are all blocking the halls and I want to get to class. “You’re all pathetic little idiots!” I snapped. Everyone stopped, growing quiet again. “No one cares, do you not get that? If you’re a virgin and you are good, no one cares. The only thing that ever matters most of the time is the bad things. All of the sluts are the ones people are going to talk about. If you’re a good kid, and you are a virgin, no one cares! Do you want to know why?”

Heads bobbed up and down.

“No one cares because the worst memories stick with us, while the nice ones always seem to slip through our fingers. This was said by Rachel Vincent in her book My Soul to Save. Do you understand what I’m saying?”

“What you’re saying is… the good things we are doing are something that no one will pay attention to?”

“Close, but no. I’m saying, you may do all the good in the world, but it’s going to slip on by, overshadowed by the bad. You staying STD free is great, brilliant, and you are forever a leader. Someone, somewhere, is going to follow your example. Someone will follow your lead, but not if you’re shoving it down everyone’s throats. A wise man told me at a leadership camp to act like I want to be and I will be what I want to act. Does that make sense?”

Heads bobbed again.

“So act like good people, stay clean and you will be that way. Who cares about all of the sluts, the whores, the Chlamydia havers? Just choose to understand before being understood.” I looked among the sea of people and then… someone began that infamous slow clap until everyone joined in. I blushed.

“Hannah! Hannah! Hannah! Hannah! Hannah! Hannah! Hannah! Hannah! Hannah! Hannah! Hannah! Hannah! Hannah! Hannah! Hannah! Hannah! Hannah! Hannah! Hannah! Hannah! Hannah! Hannah! Hannah! Hannah!” They began to chant my name and put their signs down, clearing a path for me.

My face was on fire but I walked down the halls anyways with all the praise from everyone and made my way to class, slipping in right before the bell rang.

~.~

“Can I please put the virgin riot in the newspaper? I’ll title it, Attack of the Virgins. They Went HAM.” Violet snickered on my desk. I bit my lip to stop my amusement from showing.

“Only if you don’t encourage their riot, then go for it.”

“Yes! Oh your blood drive article is out in the open. A lot of people were talking about how funny and brilliant it was. I think we may have some more blood donors this year.”

“That’s great, really.”

“So, what possessed you to make that speech today?” Violet snorted.

“I really just wanted to get to class, but all of sudden this spark of a motivational speaker came over me. So I guess I’m cool with the virgins now. Who knew we had so many?”

“I know, right? Your speech was pretty inspirational though, not going to lie. I kind of want to act like I want to be so I can be how I act.” She chuckled.

I shoved her off of my desk. “Be gone!”

Winston came over and sat on top of my desk. “How is Maggie treating you? Is she making you all inspirational and stuff now?”

I laughed. “She’s a horrible child. Did you know her belly button was pierced?” Winston’s face grew red with rage. “I thought so. Anyways, don’t worry, I’m going to fix her, I have a plan.”

He ran his hand through my hair, stopping to clutch my chin. “So if the whole journalism thing doesn’t work out, maybe you should be a counselor.”

I smiled. “Isn’t it illegal to curse at kids?”

“Not if you don’t get caught.” He winked. I laughed, and leaned in to kiss him softly just as the bell rang. I grabbed my books and headed to the hallway, Winston’s arms around me.

“Can I talk to you for a second?” Arianna whispered, her eyes red from what I assumed was crying.

I looked up at Winston and he kissed me goodbye. “Call me later.” He waved.

I motioned for her to follow me and I led her into the journalism room, closing the door behind me.

“I have to talk to someone about this. I know I was horrible to you when we met, but please just hear me out.”

I nodded, my heart lurching out for her.

“So, before I had oral sex with Hector, I did something bad.” She put her head in her hands. I waited for her to recover. “IHadOralSexWithMatthew!”

“Huh, say that again?”

“IHadOralSexWithMatthew!”

“What?” I leaned in closer.

“I had oral sex with Matthew!”

I gasped.

She gasped. “I know!”

“Oh my God!”

“I know!”

“Oh my God!”

“I. Know!”

I shook my head. “Are you serious?”

“Yes!”

“So that means… you had oral sex with Matthew so he gave it to you… what? Oh. My. God. You were the broken piece missing in the Omunique and Matthew trail. You got Chlamydia from Matthew and you gave it to Hector… who slept with Omunique! Oh shitballs!”

“I know, and I feel so bad! Omunique hates me—she’d beat me up if she found out!”

“But that means Omunique is last… she did something else with another person…”

“Just don’t tell her about me, okay? I just needed to tell someone.” Arianna started biting at her nails.

“I won’t tell her but… someone has something to cough up. It will be okay, you know? What’s done is done.”

“Your speech today, that’s what made me feel bad. I just want to be a better person.”

My eye twitched. This was what I got for being so freaking inspirational at random intervals in my life. “I’m glad.”

“Thanks for listening.” She hugged me, squishing her boobs against my chest and I let my gaze wonder around the room until she let go. “Bye, Hannah.” She left.

Wow, my tracing just got a whole lot more interesting.

~.~

I tapped my fingers against my steering wheel, waiting on Maggie to hurry the hell up so I could go home and call Omunique. She and I needed to have a serious talk. That Winston look alike boy came out first and then Maggie came from the other side, making it inevitable that they bump into each other. He smiled at her and she blushed, looking around to see if anyone was around before returning the favor. He started up a conversation and she played with her fingers, her eyes hooded by her heavily mascaraed eyelashes.

He said something else and she swatted him in the arm. Maggie’s friends rounded the corner and she quickly gathered herself, waving at him and running for my car. The guy looked behind her and saw her friends coming and then he shook his head and walked down the street. Maggie got into the car.

“Wow, you are here on time, so proud of you.” She closed the door behind her.

I didn’t look at her as I let my mind wander. Maggie was so nice to that boy, an entirely different person until her friends showed up. It was as if she was ashamed to be around him, yet the boy was a serious hottie. In about two more years or maybe three he was going to be a sex God. She’d regret ever treating him like shit. Didn’t she realize that? I turned to face her.

“Why aren’t you driving? I want to go home so I can Skype my friends. I have no cheer practice today.”

“Maggie, let’s talk.”

“I’m sorry about waking you up, okay? I get it, you’re a monster in the morning and—”

“No, it’s not about that, just shut up!” I cut her off. Her mouth shut.  “That boy you were talking to, what was his name?”

She turned red. “Who? Alden?”

“The one that you were just with.”

“Yeah, Alden, what about him?” She started to nervously play with her hair.

“Why do you treat him like that?”

She lifted her head up to stare at me. “What are you talking about?”

“Oh my God, come on, Maggie, don’t play stupid with me. He likes you, and I honestly don’t know why, but he does. Maybe he really looks on the inside, and really looks but he likes you and you like him too. Yet, when your ‘friends’ come around, you ditch him like he’s a lame ass whore that has no business being around you. Why do you treat him like that? Doesn’t he mean anything to you?”

She gave a frustrated sigh. “You don’t understand, he is a loser, Hannah. To everyone at school, he is a loser. I can’t date the school loser. Everyone wants me to date Brock, the football captain and that’s what I need to do.”

I shook my head. “You’re going to die alone.” I revved up the engine.

“Excuse me?” she squeaked.

“You’re a stupid selfish bitch, Maggie, and you’re going to die alone.” My hands were shaking and I have no idea why.

“Why would you say something like that to me? How could you—”

“I was that girl, Maggie. I was that loser that no one wanted but he still chose me!” I snapped. “My first boyfriend was a basketball star—he was popular, had all the ladies following him. I was a freshman—I was no one, Maggie. He liked me, he liked me a lot and he went after me even though I told him not to. And he was amazing.”

“What’s your point?” she whispered.

“My point is, if he hadn’t cared about his reputation, I’d still be here thinking that I am a loser. He made me feel alive. Then he moved to Arkansas, but he was the first person to make me feel alive. Now, well… Winston makes me feel like my life is worth living. When you do that, when you think that Alden is a loser and not worth it, you’re killing things that never had a chance to live. You’re going through an abortion, you’re a horrible person.”

Her eyes teared up. “That’s not fair, you can’t judge me.”

“Yes, yes I can. Want to know why? Alden is going to be a loser right now, because he wears sweaters and glasses and knows all the fucking planets that are in the Solar System. But in two or three years, Maggie, he’s going to come back to school with abs, a tan, muscles on top of muscles and contacts with that same sweater on and that same amount of knowledge about the Solar System and he will not want you.”

She choked back a sob. “W-why not?”

“Because you rejected him when he needed you the most. Because you made him feel less of himself, because you killed him before he had a chance to live. Then in those years he will find a new reason to live and he won’t want to live his life with you. Do you understand what I am saying? Yeah, you are popular, but look at how much you have to give up to have that. You have to ruin your youth, your beauty, your friendships, and for what? For people that will drop you and try their hardest to be you, to eliminate you. Those aren’t real friends, Maggie.”

She started crying.

“He will hurt when you reject him and he will hate you forever for it and then he will grow up to be a hot smarty and discover a new planet, becoming a billionaire and you will regret it for the rest of your life. Do you want that?”

“No,” she whispered.

“Then I suggest you figure out what to do to change that.” I put the car in drive and headed for home. When I pulled up, she ran from the car and straight to her room.

Feeling emotionally drained, I pulled out my cellphone to text Omunique.

Hey, whore. We need to talk –Hannah

“What’s wrong with Maggie the whore?” Lucas raised an eyebrow.

“We just had a really good talk.”

“Mom is having Bruter over for dinner again. It’s supposed to be family time.” He rolled his eyes at the same time I rolled mine.

“What’s for dinner?”

“My famous lasagna, don’t even fret.” He ruffled my hair.

I shied away. “Ew, you haven’t done that since I was seven.”

He snickered. “Really, wow! Dad went back.”

“I know, I’m actually…Glad he came.” I smiled.

“Good.” He punched my shoulder and went in the kitchen. My phone vibrated.

Is this about the virgin riot? I thought that shit was cray! –Omunique

No, this is about my STD tracing –Hannah

You need help? –Omunique

You could say that…  –Hannah

Hm… sounds like you’re mad at me. What’s up? –Omunique

After you got busy with Hector, who came after? O.o –Hannah

My phone started ringing and I picked up. “Hello?”

“What the fuck are you accusing me of?”

“You lied to me. You said Hector was all you had.”

“I never said that. I just confided in you and told you about Hector. I didn’t say he was all I had or whatever.”

“Was he though?”

“Well almighty knowing STD tracer, you tell me!”

“There is no need for you to get defensive and have an attitude unless you are guilty of something.”

“Oh, so since I’m black, you automatically assume I have an attitude?”

“Wait, what? Look, all I want to know is who was after Hector.”

“How did you find this out anyways?”

“Why does it matter? As my friend, I think you owe me this much.”

“I didn’t know friends told each other all about their sex lives.”

“They do when one needs to complete an article.” I was getting fed up with her ability to avoid my questions.

“I don’t owe you shit, okay?”

“What is your problem?”

“Some things I like to keep private, is that too hard to understand?”

“God, why are you acting like this?”

“Like what? Like a bitch who doesn’t want to tell you their whole life story? I’ve made lots of mistakes in my life…I know that, but I’d rather not share it all. I’m hanging up.”

“Omunique, come on, this isn’t what I wanted.”

“Of course, it’s all about what you want, that’s the problem. Do you ever get tired of being so selfish all of the time?”

My eyes began to burn. “What are you saying?”

“You’re a selfish bitch, that’s what I’m saying. Did you become friends with me so I’d tell you my information, is that how you operate?”

“I would never do something like that, and you know it.”

“Do I? What about Anna, Ashley, Cole, Hector, and Matthew? Do you really like them or was it so you could get what you want?”

Tears ran down my cheeks. “Omunique, that’s not true, I would never—”

“Save your lies for someone who cares.” She hung up.

I squeezed the phone in my hand and then threw it against the wall. How could she accuse me of befriending people just so I could find out their information? I would never do something like that. Why was she acting like this? That was so wrong and so mean of her. I curled up on my bed and let sleep have me.

~.~

Dinner was as normal as dinner gets except for Maggie staring down at her food and me pushing my food around. I was still angry about my argument with Omunique. I thought we were really good friends, and I had no idea why she was so upset with me and I had no idea why she came to such a conclusion. In all honesty, I was more sad than angry. Maggie looked to be sad about Alden and the talk we had.

“Are you two ladies okay?” my mother asked, her eyes wide.

“Perfect as this dinner,” I mumbled.

“Fine as the closest jogger,” Maggie muttered.

Lucas looked from me to Maggie and then back again. “Um, someone fess up.” All was silent. Lucas kicked me from under the table.

“Ow!” I cried out. “Fine, Omunique and I had a fight.” Lucas glared at Maggie.

“I feel like a shitty person.” She closed her eyes.

“Oh, well, your excuse sounds more legitimate,” Lucas muttered under his breath. I actually cracked a smile despite my mood. She flipped him off.

“Maggie, we are at the table!” my mother scolded. Bruter ate his food in silence.

“So, is it a girl or a boy?” Maggie asked my mom.

“It’s too soon to tell.” She blushed.

I shifted in my seat, uncomfortable. I did not want to hear about my mother’s pregnancy and that was the truth. I wanted to go lie down in my bed and call Winston or something.

“Hannah, are you going to be okay?” Bruter narrowed his eyes at me.

I sighed. “It’s just… she was like my only true friend so it sucks, you know?”

“Give her time and she’ll get over whatever it was.”

“I hope so,” I whispered. Bruter wasn’t a bad guy—it was just my wretched mother that I couldn’t stand.

He smiled at me and my mother put her hand on top of his. I pushed myself away from the table. “May I be excused?”

“No, eat dinner with—”

“Go ahead,” Bruter cut my mother off.

I made my way upstairs and then stopped at the sound of the doorbell. Dying on the inside, I headed for the door and opened it to reveal Omunique. “What the hell do you want?” Way to go, Hannah, she will for sure forgive you now.

She shoved her hands into her pockets. “Can I come in?”

“I’m having family dinner time, come back later.” I tried to close the door and she put her foot in to stop me from closing it.

“Please?”

I heaved a sigh and then let her in, heading upstairs. Bruter smiled at me and I headed for my room with Omunique behind me. She sat on my bed next to me.

“I’m sorry, okay? I was being a serious bitch and that was not fair to you, so I apologize. It just took me off guard because I didn’t think of that other person at the time, that’s all. I really didn’t mean to say what I said. I know you are my friend or you wouldn’t have gotten so upset at what I said.”

I stared at the wall. Whatever, I hope she breaks her leg on her way out of my house. Oh shit, that was a horrible thought.

“I mean it, Hannah, it’s okay if you don’t want to accept my apology right now.” She stood up to leave.

“Does it really look like I’m befriending people to get what I want?” I asked, my voice quiet.

“No, you’re as real as it gets, Hannah.” She gave me a genuine smile and I couldn’t help but to smile back.

“I’m sorry too—I shouldn’t have been so direct. I just thought that you were lying to me.”

“I know, and it’s fine. So, to make it up to you, I have two things. One, bring your laptop over here and two, get that journal out, the one you use to write your STD crap in.”

I did as she said and crossed my legs on my bed.

“Alright, I slept with this insane rocker dude named Ashton Marker,” she admitted. I wrote his name in my journal. “Now go to our school’s webpage that is made by the school geeks and click on the first video you see.”

I did as she said and pressed play, gasping at was in front of me.

“Virgins rule, Chlamydia havers drool!”

“Virgin is the new slut!”

“Virgins are what is up!”

People were walking in a circle around the school with signs and matching T-shirts. Who the hell made those for them that fast? A girl stood up on one of the blocks that are in the front of the school, her hair in a side ponytail, and her lips coated with pink lipstick.

“Out with the skanks, we are better than them!” she chanted.

“Yes!” the crowd agreed.

“We can and will rise up to be better than them!”

“Yes!”

“We will show them that there are better ways to use our bodies!”

“Yes!”

“We will not stop until they understand our vision!”

“Yes!”

“We will go out our way to show them!”

“Yes!”

“Virgins are the best!”

“Yes!”

Oh my God, they were like some freaking cult! Who the hell was this girl? “Who is this girl?”

“I have no idea.” Omunique shook her head. “All I know is that this is the attack of the virgins, and fool… they are going HAM!”

All I could do was stare at my laptop.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 59 28
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. I AM NOT PROUD OF THIS BOOK. Hailey (Rose) Taylor has just transferred into a new high school as a perfectly normal straight-A...
7.3K 386 38
Becca Drake is your average teenage girl who is starting her senior year. What she thinks will just be a normal year actually turns out to be a crazy...
1.8K 128 27
When 16 year old Hannah meets a boy that she met online she realizes that being friends isn't the only thing either one of them wants. They both want...
25.7K 363 10
[ 2010 Version available ] I tried to redo editing this back in 2013 so still an older book of mine. Sophie Price is starting her first year of high...