Saved by the Devil [EDITING]

By lunaofart

Davina Alexander is an 20-year-old girl who has always lived in an unfortunate situation, and I'm not talking... More

CHARACTERS
1•Aloha
2•Bandages
3•Games
4•Partial
5•Gift
6•Wednesday
7•Days and nights
8•Primo atto
10•Departure
11•Alone
12•Secondo atto
13•Lover
14•Naked talk
15•Terzo atto
16•Puppy love
17•The cute little bear
18•Square friend
19•Under the bed
20•Four inches
21•Hell is their Kingdom
22•The Devil and his Angel
23• Blue doors
24•A normal gal
25• Let the leaves fall
26• I'll be the one
27•Angel cry
28• Handsome devil
29• Flourishing
30• Beloved
Sequel
The sequel is live!

9•Bunny

25.7K 640 365
By lunaofart

•Diavolo DeLuca•

"You are a fucking idiot!" Elena yelled at me "she waits for you every day and you just bring your ex!"

I played with my fingers watching my sister pace around my office "I didn't mean to..:"

"Men never mean to do anything," she said sarcastically "Diavolo, how could you be so insensitive?! Have you seen how she looks at you? You're like some sort of god in her eyes," she shook her head and finally sat across from me "fix it."

"I'm trying to figure out how," I growled.

"Why is she here?" she asked crossing her arms.

"Because she's broken," I said.

"You don't fix people," she scoffed.

"Maybe I finally found someone who's worth fixing," I looked at the monitor of my computer which had pictures of her as a wallpaper.

Elena sighed "She's not a broken piece of something, she feels and so much more than you'll ever comprehend."

"I do understand her feelings...she's in a constant state of behaving and feeling like a little girl which makes everything even worse because I hurt her!" I yelled standing up.

"For sex," Elena scoffed "you could've had sex with her, she could be yours by now but the fact that you care about her makes everything harder."

Elena doesn't know what kind of life Davina had, no one knows. Davina doesn't know I know and that'll stay like that "I can't have sex with her, not yet," I whispered rubbing my forehead "It needs to be her decision."

"Are you going to say that you have necessities or some kind of bullshit like that?" she asked looking at me with her piercing gaze.

"Well I do."

"You also have a hand, use it, brother. Have you talked to her since this morning?"

I shook my head "she ran back to her room and hasn't come out"

"How do you know if you've been here all day long? and please tell me you're not using my daughter as your spy" she sighed.

"Of course not, Alexandria came to me and offer her services herself," I scoffed.

"Sweet mother of Jesus," she groaned.

I sighed "And," I unlocked my phone and handed it to her "I have cameras in Davina's room—"

She looked up at me like I had done something wrong "You're a fucking psycho."

"I'm a concerned-"

"Boyfriend? Love interest? Kidnapper? Tell me what are you to that innocent girl!" she yelled angrily.

I didn't even know what I was to Davina or what she is to me, what I do know is that I'm definitely attracted to her and find her so adorable that my heart can't deal with it but apart from that there's nothing...and I do care about her, more than I care about anyone else.

"Elena, you're not helping," I said calmly.

She got up on her feet and left me alone in my office, I leaned on the desk and rewatched the footage from last night. She looked so terrified with the book close to her chest, her eyes wide open as tears rolled down her cheeks and the singing in Italian which broke my heart. If I was feeling this way I can't even begin to imagine what Davina felt like so I ran out of the house and got in my car. I drove to the city with the security cars close behind me, I had an idea that would maybe fix everything that I had done.

xXx

•Davina Alexander•

Alexandria has been in my room almost all day long, I like taking care of her because I feel like some part of me is fixing my inner child. I have neither spoke or seen Diavolo all day long and I want to but at the same time I want to figure out why I feel like this; I've never been jealous in this way but I do recognize the feeling from being that girl at the park who never got to play with dolls or when I was a 16 and left the house for my birthday, we went to the beach and I saw everyone wearing a bikini, swimming and running but all I was allowed to do was stare at the water and sit on the sand with a gun pressed against my side.

Alexandria was looking through the window and then waved at someone "Who's here?" I asked standing up.

"Uncle Diavolo and a big bunny!" she squealed running out of my room so I followed her.

When I got to the end of the stairs I saw Diavolo holding a bunny plush in his right hand "Davina, may we speak in private?" he asked walking towards me.

I nodded and then grabbed his free hand to take him back to my room where he closed and locked the door. I sat on the bed looking at him who was still standing by the door "How can I help you?" my eyes were still throbbing.

"By forgiving me," he said looking at the bunny in his hand.

"I shouldn't have said what I said earlier, I have no right to be jealous or feel the way I feel..." I whispered.

His gaze moved up to meet mine "What do you feel?" he asked making his way towards me.

I sniffled gazing down at my feet "I don't want anyone to have your attention but me and I know that's selfish-"

"It isn't selfish" he knelt in front of me between my legs, then he pinched my chin so I was looking at him "because I feel the same, every time I come visit you in your classes I see how you look at Mr. Zedric and it ignites a fire in me that I don't want to feel..."

I half-smiled "but he only teaches me and you take care of me."

"I know but I still get jealous," he whispered caressing my lower lip with his thumb "and that's a feeling I despise."

I giggled caressing his cheek "I think I like you feeling that way," I whispered.

He rose an eyebrow "Davina Alexander," he said in disbelief.

"I feel things for you Diavolo..." I knelt in front of him "I don't know what it is but I wish you could feel the same for me," my arms were around his neck as I looked in his eyes "I don't know what I am to you but I do know what I want to be..." my tone was shy.

"Bunny, you're my biggest priority," he said wrapping my legs around his waist "what happened last night was a moment of weakness and the last one; one day I want to be so much more to you than the man who takes care of you," he whispered looking into my eyes ever so tenderly.

I giggled kissing his cheek and tightening my grip around his waist. Just like that, I forgave him because how could you be mad at your shield...there's no way.

"I brought you this," he said handing me the bunny plush "I have my bunny but my bunny needs to have her own."

"I love it," I said hugging the plush "I'm going to name him Iavo."

He nodded chuckling "Perfect name, now, what do you say if we watch movies the rest of the night?" he said handing me the TV remote.

I bounced on him excitedly and felt him go rock hard under me "Diavolo..." I whispered blushing.

"I know," he groaned.

"I'm sorry," I bit my lip and looked at his hands resting on my thighs.

He shook his head "don't worry."

His jaw muscles clenched as I got off of him and lay by his side. I ended up picking an action movie which I think he didn't like because he kept on commenting on people's shooting technique, the way they planned things and just a bunch of things that didn't let me watch the movie peacefully.

Diavolo got up to open the door and behind it, there was a maid with a pizza in her hands, she left it on my desk and then Diavolo and I were alone.

"That looks tasty," I said crawling to the end of the bed.

Diavolo chuckled walking to the desk "I went to get it to a very special place," he said handing me a slice on a plate.

"Oh, what's the name of the pizzeria?" I asked taking a bite.

"Mamma Mia Trattoria," he said in his sexy Italian accent.

I nodded taking a bite and it tasted better than any pizza I had ever had but considering I tasted it for the first time two weeks ago I don't have that much experience judging pizza.

"It's perfect," I said sitting on my heels

His eyes were on my lower half "Davina," he gulped "Your panties are showing" he whispered as if his throat was hoarse.

I blushed pulling down my skirt "sorry, sorry"

"Just be careful," he said poking my nose.

I nodded lying back on the bed and surfing through Netflix for another movie. I fell asleep after my third slice and his chest was my comfy pillow. My dreams were about the man once again and we were going down a different set of stairs of someplace I didn't know but my body felt peaceful and sore for some odd reason.

When I woke up Diavolo was beside me and the birds were chirping, it seemed like it was just about to be dawn but I've never felt so awake.

I poked his chest "Diavolo," I whispered.

"Mhh" he groaned pulling me closer.

"Diavolo, I'm hungry," I whimpered feeling his hand in my skirt because it was cold as fuck.

"I am too but I want to stay in bed," he whispered squeezing my ass.

I moaned gripping his shirt "Diavolo..."

"Yes, bunny?" He asked playing with my thong.

"I'm hungry," I whimpered.

"Hush," He said pulling me closer "go back to sleep."

I shook my head "no."

Then he whispered in my ear seductively "wake up Davina," and I felt someone shaking me.

My body jerked up as my thighs tensed; I was dreaming. I hate me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

925K 26.8K 38
DIABOLIC SERIES 1 Simply put, this story is about a boy who calls himself the Devil and a girl who has gone through hell. Being 'happy' doesn't come...
3.1M 143K 73
"If you could ask the Devil a question, what would it be?" - - - ••• Alexander Romano ••• Handsome. Charming. Deranged. Psychotic. Obsessive. Contro...
482K 12.4K 48
Socially awkward software engineer Allie isn't looking for romance when she moves to New York City to escape her insufferable ex and start over. But...