A Yandere Ink And ErrorBerry...

By That_Ran_Fan

Ink has Gone Crazy for Error. How far do you think Ink will take it? When will it end? When will they get the... More

Chapter 1 "How could you do this to me?"
Chapter 2 "Going Insane"
Chapter 3 "The Torture Begins"
Chapter 4 "The Torture comes to a pause"
Chapter 5 "The Teams Are Together Again"
Chapter 6 "Rape"
Chapter 7 "The Prank and The Jealousy"
Chapter 8 "The horrible decision and the room"
Chapter 9 "The Deal Part 1"
Chapter 10 "The Deal Part 2"
Chapter 11 "Masturbation"
Should I start working on another story?
Chapter 12 "Torture"
Chapter 13 "Error or Dust and Homesickness"
Chapter 14 "Rape and a New Roomy"
Chapter 16 "Actions Have Consequences"
I Is The McBack
I need think
Chapter 17 "Shortymare" (Long chapter cuz waiting for more is no fun)
Sorry
Chapter 18 "The Final Warning"

Chapter 15. "Nightmare"

1.1K 26 10
By That_Ran_Fan

I picked up Nightmare and placed him down the bed Ink gave me. I waited for some time until Nightmare woke up. Once he did he looked around and saw me. I waved and smiled at him. He got up and... Hugged me?.... I thought he would attack me or something. I hugged back. It felt nice to see and hug a semi friend. He then looked into my eyes. Which I found that weird AF. I felt uncomfortable so I looked away and said "You can stop hugging me now". He stopped hugging me and looked away.

Nightmare hugged me tightly and.... Smiled?????... What the fuck?... I hugged back as he smiled even more.... I swear I saw him blushing. Well. Nightmare wouldn't stop hugging me. He hugged me tightly and started to.... Nuzzle my neck?!.... I was starting to get weirded out. I felt very uncomfortable. But for some fucking reason I let it keep happening. He started to.... Softly.... Caress.... My body.... That's when I had enough and I pushed him away. "What the hell are you doing?!". I said.

"I want love and attention so give it to me!!" Nightmare yelled at me. "THAT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IT!!!!" I yelled even louder back at him. He froze and stayed silent. Now I know why Nightmare loved hanging around me so much. I might be blind to when others like me but I can clearly tell he likes me. He wants me. I'm not gunna be his bitch for him. He pinned me to the ground but I kicked him on. I ran to the button and pressed it. Ink came into the room. "Yes My Adorable Senpai~" Ink said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1.7M 56.3K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
278K 11.4K 40
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
561K 12.4K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.