Blake Richardson Imagines

By nhcelle

Short stories about Blake Richardson Requests open x More

Hello
Periods
Unexpected
You're Reece's sister
Tour Suprise
Home
He Pops The Question
You Have A Miscarriage
Your Dad Doesn't Approve
Tell Your Parents About Your Teen Pregnancy
Caught
Your Battle With Cancer
Baby Sister
Telling Your Brother Your Pregnant
Someone else proposes to you
Evil Ex + Meeting Parents
You're Sick
Neck Kisses
Sister Fight
Meeting His Family
Perfect
Staying Over For The First Time
He tries to teach you to play
Perfect
The Worst News
He finds out you faked it
It has to be a secret
i need you p2
The Woman You What?
Hello
You'd Been Friends For Years
Proposal
Treated
It's Christmas Day And He Surprises You
It's his birthday and you suprise him
First Dance
Sick
He's your best friend and he gets you pregnant
You're G's Sister and he gets you pregnant
Your Reece's sister and he gets you pregnant
P2
You're In Trouble And He Tries To Help
First Holiday
Abortion
First Time
I Will Marry You
Flirt
Live
Friends +
Hope

I need you

1.1K 10 2
By nhcelle

"Hello, is this Mrs Richardson?"
"If you don't mind who's asking?" I fell for the fans before I'm not stupid.
"We need to contact her in regards to her husband"
"What's wrong with him?" I asked frantically.
"Unfortunately Mr Richardson has been involved in an accident and has been rushed to hospital-"
"I'm on my way" oh my god I can't loose him. I need him.
I'd never been so scared in my life, I was frantic, I need him.

"Hi I'm Y/n Richardson" I ran into the building.
"Ah yes of course, follow me" I did we headed down corridor after corridor.
"What happened to my husband?"
"He was hit by a drunk driver we believe"
"How is he doing?"
"He's bad, I hate to worry you but we are completely unsure of the level we're dealing with"
"Can I sit with him?"
"Maybe look at him first" we finally reached his room, I peered into the window. I cried. He looked completely different, I'd never seen anyone like this. Cuts, bruises, machines, wires, needles. I ran my hands up and down my arms I couldn't stop figiting, it was killing me. I can't imagine my life without him.
"Please can I sit with him and talk to him? Just something to keep me from going insane"
"Of course"
I cautiously entered the room, there he was, my love. I sat in the chair next to him.
"Hey baby. I doubt you can hear me but please pull through. I love you. I met you 7 years ago at a bar, you were shaking as you offered to buy me a drink. We weren't dating long when you invited me to a family party and introduced me as your girlfriend. I never thought I'd, I'd be someone to you" I stuttered, still crying. "We had the best time together, we ran around the park annoying everyone, I'll  always remember you stealing kisses as we turned corners. Two years after we met you asked me to marry you. I cried... I was someone to you...I kept crying as the words come out your mouth that you wanted me to be your wife" I grabbed his hand careful that I didn't move the wired. "It was hard. You were away a lot and the wedding was hard to arrange because you were on tour but I didn't care, I loved you. I still do." This wasn't like me. Like us. The thought of our past was keeping me sane, all the good times.
"We've been married 3 years, the 7 we've been together have been the best years of my life. Blake please pull though. I need you. Our baby needs you."

Part 2 coming sooooooooooon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 130 13
This story is a Finney Blake x Male Reader The story starts off with [NAME] going to visit his grandma for summer break and finds some boys who open...
9K 70 10
ALL male reader, no gen or f! Reader. Feel free to use any of the oneshots to create ideas for a fanfic of your own! :3
9K 141 45
One shots/short stories #2 in alec benjamin
51.4K 1.1K 68
- I do any kind of imagines and preferences - I do NOT take requests sorry