My hope

By bangtanbby92

A girl with Major anger issues moves from America to Korea and meets a boy that ends up being the only one th... More

Me and my issues
Part 3
Part 4
Part5
Part 6
Part7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
A/N
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Ending
A/N

Part2

3.2K 90 7
By bangtanbby92

My plain finally landed in Seoul Korea, finally after 19 hours of flying I can finally go to my house my mother bought me and sleep.
I get a cab to take me home so I can rest.

I got to the house but there is no way that this is my house, i mean it's so big and looks really nice.
" are you sure this is the right house?"
"This is the adress you have me" the cab driver said.
" ok thank you"
Then he drove off.
I better get sleep because tomorrow I start school. I hope I can actually make some friends this time.

I woke up to the brightness of the sun shining in my window, it was 6:30 so I got ready for school. I don't really eat breakfast so I just got ready and left.
I got to school and as I walked into the school all eyes where on me. I went up to this girl. Who was at her locker with blond hair, " um.. can you show me where the office is?"
" of course follow me, are you new here?"
" yes, I moved here from America"
" wow, your Korean is great"
" thanks"
" I'm y/n by the way"
" I'm Lisa"
We came to the office where I got my schedule and Lisa and I have the same first period so she showed me the class room.

" ok class today we have a new student, will you introduced yourself?"
" hi I'm y/n, I just moved here from America."
" well y/n you can sit behind Hoseok, Hoseok pleases raise your hand"
A boy with brown hair and brown eyes raised his hand and smiled a cute dimpled smile.

Class was over and the teacher called me and Hoseok up, 
" Hoseok will you show y/n around today?"
"Of course"

We walked out of the classroom and Hoseok turned to me,
" so I'm Hoseok, I have a feeling that we're going to be friends but I could be wrong, so what class do you have next?"
" dance"
"Really so do I lets go" he grabbed my hand and pulled me to the dance room.

I loved dance it was probably the only place in school that I actually liked.
I had become close with Hoseok he was really nice and funny, I just felt safe and I wasn't as angry as normal when I was with him.

I was talking with Lisa and got her number so we could talk and hangout later. I told her all about me and my issues that I have and she promised that she will always do her best to try to calm me. As we were talking a three girls came up to us,
" hey, girl are you y/n?" The girl in the middle asked
"Yes, who's asking?"
" I am, look I saw you with my boyfriend, if you don't stay away from him I swear I'll make your life a living hell, and you don't want that" I knew she was trying to scare me, but I don't scare easily.
" wow, I don't know, I think for that I would actually have to care what you think" I snapped back at her. She grabbed a bottle of water from the table and poured it on my head.
"Y/N!!" I heard a familiar voice call,
" are you ok?"  Hoseok asked me
" yeah, I am, but she's about to not be" I felt my hands go into fist but Lisa grabbed my hand,
" dude she's not worth it let it go and calm yourself"
Hoseok walked up to the girl with anger in his eyes, " why would you do that, Jennie? What did Y/n do to you?"
" oppa, why do you care?" She said wrapping her arms around his neck,
" don't call me oppa, and stop telling people that I'm your boyfriend, because I'm not." He left and came back to me.
"Are you ok?"
" yeah it was just water, but next time she does that I will snap her twig like arms and make sure she won't walk for a long time"
Hoseok just looked at me in shock as Lisa tried  to calm me down a bit,
" wow, your pretty violent"  Hoseok said handing me some napkins to dry myself.
" well, I wish I wasn't, I just have some anger problems" I looked at Lisa and she looked back at me with a warm smile.
" thanks for helping me."
He gave me a cute smile and nodded his head as a'no problem'.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 13.5K 32
Frustrated emotions ®jikookied_
8.4K 410 24
- where jimin and jungkook send messages to each other by a paper airplane - when jungkook moves to seoul to attend school, many begin to bully him...
WHY By brandy

Fanfiction

15.2K 819 52
a story in which a girl reunites with her childhood bestfriend who happens to be part of the biggest band in the world. somehow things go sideways an...
77.9K 2.3K 26
Vminkook Only You Taehyung and Jimin broke up and after someone time Jimin gets with someone new witch is Jungkook. Taehyung just can't get over the...