Beautifully Broken [Book #1]...

By AlienKae

When Cameron Blake gets his sister Emma away from their fighting parents for the day, he goes for a walk into... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 3

22 3 0
By AlienKae

My eyes widened, who would do that to her? What did she do to deserve this?

"Why did they do that?" I asked.

"Because, they wanted us gone, I think they were scared of us," she replied.

"Scared of you? Why?" I asked.

She looked down, "because of what we can do," she said.

"What do you mea-" I was cut off by knocking on my door, "come in," I say.

My mum opens the door and enters "where is Emm- oh sorry, am I interrupting something?" She asks.

"No, no, what do you need mum?" I say.

"Well I was just wondering where Emma is," she says.

"She is at Jackson's and Sarah's house, I will go and get her soon," I reply.

"Ok, Thankyou," she says turning around and walking out, closing the door behind her.

"Are you hungry?" I ask Elisabeth. She just nods as a response. "Ok, lets go get Emma and then go get something to eat," I say getting up and grabbing my jacket again. I put it on and turn around, "oh, right," I say grabbing another jacket and giving it to Elisabeth. She puts it on and right at this moment I realise how adorable she looks in my clothes. Thinking this I blush. "Come on," I say grabbing my wallet and walking over to the door. Elisabeth follows.

We go downstairs and leave the house. "Do you need a place to stay tonight?" I ask.

"Yes," She says.

"You can stay in the guest room at our place tonight," I say.

She stops walking and looks down "why are you being so kind to me?" She asks.

"Why wouldn't I?" I say.

"I don't deserve this, especially after what I did before," she says starting to take my jacket off her.

I stop her, "no, it's okay." I say. "Please, I don't want you to be hurt or cold or hungry or anything like that," I say.

"Thankyou," she mumbles.

We continue walking to Jackson's house. When we arrive I knock on the door and Jackson opens it.

"Hey man," he says.

"Hey," I reply.

"Woah, who is this?" He asks.

"Jackson this is Elisabeth, Elisabeth this is Jackson," I introduce them to eachother.

"Hello," Jackson says.

"Hi," Elisabeth replies.

"I'm just here to get Emma," I say.

"Oh, right, sorry," Jackson says chuckling.

"Emma!" I yell. Emma runs over to me and hugs me.

"You're back!" She says jumping around. "And you have a girl with you," she says looking at Elisabeth.

"Yes, Emma this is Elisabeth, Elisabeth this is Emma," I say. Elisabeth smiles at Emma. "Have you got everything?" I ask Emma. She nods. "Ready to go then?" I ask.

"Yep," she replies. "Bye Jackson, bye Sarah," she says waving.

"Bye~!" I hear Sarah yell.

"Bye Jackson," I say.

"See you later," he replies.

"Emma, we are going to go to the shop to get something to eat, what do you feel like?" I ask her.

"Hmmm, donuts," she says.

"Okay," I say. "Elisabeth, what would you like?" I ask.

"Oh, um, I don't know. Anything is fine," she replies.

"Okay," I say.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 100K 37
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...