Adrenaline Rush (iKon Fanfic)...

By -horangikonic-

(Y/N) was in her last year of high school and after half the year passed, her P.E. Teacher switched. Her firs... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 41

601 22 8
By -horangikonic-

Author's Note: Wow, I'm really sorry if I'm making excuses, but I really can't believe that the past week got worse everyday. The stress just kept on piling up, but I'm okay now. Break started!! 🎉🎉 I'll be able to type more and thankfully the writer's block stage is going away. I'm very sorry about the past weeks, I will do better 🙏🙏 And also: AKKSSJJSKSJSHSJKSKSJSJS WHO ALSO THINKS THAT OUR BOYS COMPLETELY SLAYED THEIR NEW ALBUM?? Goodbye Road gives me lifeeeee 😭😭💕 iKon did such a good job!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the beginning of June. Over that course of time, you were beginning to become desperate. You knew it was wrong to disregard all of his mistakes so easily, but you needed him so badly otherwise you thought you would emotionally combust. Every damn school day you had to go through, you felt the longing to see him get worse, and Sooyoung didn't help at all. It was all getting to much for you, you were stressed and miserable to the point where you just couldn't take it anymore.

You were crying out of frustration in Bobby's arms as he was comforting you for the millionth time.
"Bobby, I can't do this anymore." you cried.
"I'm sorry if you're mad at him, but I need him. I miss him so much, I actually feel sick because of it. I know I'm being pathetic, but it's the truth, I want to see him again, I just want to be with him again." you sobbed. Bobby sighed, but didn't reply.

~~time skip~~

Later, you went outside to calm yourself down and think. You ended up going to the cat cafe you and Jinhwan went to together. You sat down at a table and sighed. It was one fight, right? It was the first one, too. If it was just the first one, you could figure things out....... You thought. You groaned in frustration and put your head down on the table. A few seconds later, you felt something wet on your hand. You looked up and saw Mochi on the table, licking at your hand. You smiled and pet it's head, scratching its ears gently. It purred loudly.

You heard another meow from besides you. When you looked you saw Yangie, and she was all grown since the last time you saw her. She jumped onto the table and sat next to Mochi. She looked at you and meowed, tipping her head. You sighed.
"I'm sorry, I don't know where he is." you said. She meowed again before crawling onto your lap. You held her and pet her, earning another purr as she closed her eyes. Mochi meowed, which resembled a whine.
"Alright, alright, come here." you told him. He laid in your lap next to Yangie and you played with them both.

Later, you left the cafe and walked for a bit. Oddly, there wasn't a lot of people around. Actually, there was barely any people around, but at least you could think peacefully. If I talk to him again, maybe we can start over. You thought. If I apologize, maybe....... You sighed.
No, no.....he won't let me.....I'm not the kind of person he wants, I'm not.....
"I-I'm not....." you whispered quietly to yourself.

I'm not Sooyoung.

You stopped walking and stared at the ground. You closed your eyes and swallowed as a sickening feeling arose in your stomach and your throat began to hurt. No tears. No tears. You told yourself. You continued to walk until you heard a snicker.
"Hey, loser."

Your eyes widened and you looked behind you. It was Sooyoung. A feeling of insecurity soon rushed over you as you saw her. She smirked.
"I heard about what happened between you and Oppa." she said with venom in her voice, and you winced when she mentioned the fight. You should've been asking her if she was following you, but you watched her with an emotionless face after a flurry of flashbacks jumped you at once. Then you realised that it was Sooyoung you were talking to. It wasn't school. She could do something to you. You began to walk backwards as she approached you.
"I told you that this would happen. I warned you countless times that it would. This is what you get for not listening to me." she spat. You stared at her and then realised that you were walking backwards into the alleyway.
"And this is for daring to try and take my Oppa."

Sooyoung's hand went straight to your cheek and there was an ear-piercing slap as you ended up crashing headfirst into the wall. You let out a yelp of pain and slid down, holding your head tightly with your eyes shut.
"Man, did it feel great to do that again." she laughed. She grabbed your hair and pulled you away from the wall, making you crash onto the floor again in front of her. She landed a kick to your side and it hurt more than it was supposed to because she was wearing high heels. It knocked the wind out of you and you couldn't breathe. There were tears in your eyes.
"Awwww, did I hurt your feelings?" she said amusingly. You told yourself you wouldn't cry because of this person again, but here you were, helpless and weak. Fight back. One part of yourself told you. Don't let yourself get hurt, fight back. And you were just about to get up and punch her in the face until you stopped yourself. Jinhwan wouldn't want her to get hurt.

"Get up, b*tch." she spat. You got up silently, preparing yourself for whatever she was going to do to you next. She raised her hand to slap your other cheek and you closed your eyes, expecting another hit, but nothing happened. You opened your eyes and they widened.

It was Jinhwan.

He was grabbing her arm. And Oh God, his face was full of nothing but rage. You saw his other hand, clenched into a fist so tightly that you thought his fingernails would cause it to bleed. He whipped his head to Sooyoung and gave her a terrifying glare.
"O-Oppa....I-I was just....." She stopped and swallowed, trying to find an excuse.
"O-Ow, ow, Oppa, ow! O-Oppa, you're hurting me, s-stop-"
"Try your hardest and keep me from breaking your freaking wrist." he snarled. You let out a small gasp at that. He was actually starting to scare you.
"Ow, Oppa, i-it really hurts!" she whimpered.

"If this grip hurts that much to you, then breaking it might kill you." he said harshly.
"L-Let go, let go!" she said frantically.
"Look at me, Sooyoung." he growled. Sooyoung listened to him and stared into his eyes full of anger.
"How many times did I tell you not to lay a single freaking finger on her? Why do you think that she should have your permission to be with me? You don't own me. When have I ever been yours? She can choose to be with who she wants and so can I. Why can't you just understand that? I've told you this before, and then you go right up to her and start abusing her for your satisfaction? This is exactly why I would never be with you. Even if I'm not with (Y/N), you still wouldn't be with me. At this rate, I have absolutely no interest in you, and you have no chance at all anymore." he said, glaring at her.

"If this is your method of trying to be with me, then you're basically failing miserably because you aren't even close to being my friend." he spat. Sooyoung was trembling out of fear.
"I'm going to say this for the last freaking time. Stay away from my girlfriend." he snarled. You blinked, heart racing out of nervousness. He then let go of Sooyoung. Judging by the way she was crying out in pain, you really thought that he was a second away from actually crushing her wrist, but her wrist didn't have the slightest bruise on it. It wasn't even red. It was completely fine. Sooyoung must really be a wimp.

Jinhwan then grabbed your own wrist and brought you somewhere else. You could tell that he was really mad, but when he heard you whimper in pain, his anger went away immediately and was replaced with panic.
"A-Are you okay?" he asked as he inspected your face. Your cheek was bright red, your side hurt, and your head ached. He touched your head and you flinched, letting out a sound of pain.
"O-Oh my God....." he said, startled. He hesitated, but then brought you into a hug and rubbed your head gently. You didn't know when, but you had started to cry silently into his chest. He gasped quietly when he heard you cry.
"D-Does it hurt really bad?" he asked. No, your head wasn't the thing that hurt, and like every other cheesy romance story, your heart was the thing that was hurting more. You wrapped your arms around his waist.

"I just want you back!" you cried as your voice cracked. You let out a heartbreaking whimper. Jinhwan's eyes widened.
"I just want to be with you again. I can't breathe without you. I can't be happy without you. I can't function correctly when you aren't with me. I don't want to do anything knowing that you hate me. I just want you back, I love you, I need you, Jinhwan." you sobbed. Jinhwan was silent, but tears welled up in his eyes violently. He did his best not to let out a sound by biting his lip when he began to cry too. He began to rub your back and gave you soft kisses in apology. One on your nose, then your eyelids, then your cheek, and then your forehead.

"Baby, I-" his voice shook and he let out the name unconsciously. "I-I wasn't mad at you....I was never mad at you. I-I don't even know why you're the one asking me to take you back, I was the one at fault, I'm the one who should be take all the blame. You did nothing wrong. It was me, It was all me."
"B-But I thought you were ignoring me....." you cried.
"N-No, God, no! I-I was scared that to see you because I thought that you would end everything if I did. It was just...seeing you getting hurt, especially by her, I had to do something about it...." he said. You continued to cry, confusion starting to fill your mind.

"I can't believe that I made you cry so many freaking times.....I'm sorry...I'm so sorry....I can't believe I compared you to Sooyoung. I was mad at my parents and it slipped out of my mouth from all the anger I trapped in....I got mad at you for no reason. I'm such an a**hole to you, (Y/N)... I'm sorry." Jinhwan said, his voice cracking. He held you so tightly as if you would disappear if he let go. You sniffed and calmed yourself down, swallowing back your tears.
"You know that I said I wouldn't leave you....I'm sorry that I'm such a bad person....." Jinhwan said as he wiped away your tears with his thumb.
"If you want to leave me now, I understand...." Jinhwan said.
"Did you forget what I said earlier?" You said quietly. Jinhwan blinked.
"W-Well, um. D-Do you, uh....."
"Let's just.....let's just go home. I want to go home." you said. Jinhwan was silent for a bit.

"Okay." he said before helping you up and walking with you to your house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 342 54
Your life was going well with no problems. You had kept yourself hidden for the past 4 years. Many thought that you were blind and deaf, but you coul...
22.9K 927 32
Y/N was trying her best to bury the memories from the tragic accident that whisked her parents away when she moved to Nitewood with her Aunt Daina. A...
91.7K 2.6K 38
In which a girl rejected a guy she liked because of his career. [START: 09/12/2015. END: 14/05/17] Cover credit- @mai-eo
568K 14K 50
OT7 always, forever. Highest rank: #1 for ikonimagines Twitter: @lastarabesque Curiouscat: @lastarabesque