Lucifer's Brother

Per OP_Gamergirl

Lucifer wasn't the only angel cast down to hell. One of his younger brothers had been sentenced to hell but h... Més

Azazel
The Devil Changing?
Fraud and Mess Party
Devil's Weakness
Sweet Kicks
Favorite Son
Wing Man
A Priest Walks Into a Bar
Dead Chef
St. Lucifer
#TeamLucifer
Back to Damnation
A/N

Et Tu, Doctor

2.2K 57 2
Per OP_Gamergirl

At the usual nightclub, Lux, things turned to the ordinary as most of the guest were wearing costumes and other festive stuff. Lucifer had decided to throw himself a 'birthday party'. However, Azazel was nowhere to be seen at all ever since the party had started but Lucifer has thrown that thought in the back of his mind.

Eventually, Chloe and Dan had stopped by to have a toast with Lucifer for his birthday with some of the department's drink.

"Where's Azazel? I haven't seen him since we came in?" Chloe asked looking around trying to find the loner brother of Lucifer.

"Oh? Azazel seems to have something more important to do," Lucifer says to her. "No need to worry about him; Azazel can take care of himself."

"Maybe Azazel headed to the get a drink with less noise," Dan suggest in attempted in easing Chloe's sense of mind. But where Azazel true was, is in a broken down church that was forgotten about. Azazel sat quietly on the pew before looking up at the stained glass that held what his elder brothers look like before his sentence to Earth.

"Just what is your 'big' plan for Lucifer and me, dad?" Azazel says with an irritated look on his face. "I've spent a milliena in this stupid earthly plane and for what; to let you watch me torment these pitiful beasts that you call your greatest creations? Blame me and the others for an honest mistake when you could have fixed it yourself."

"I just wonder how far you'll let me go on?" Azazel says standing up. "After all you always know what I plan to do next. Fuck you, father."

Before trotting off to the exit, Azazel let out a groan of frustration and sent a wave of divinity outward, sending debris flying away from him. Rubbing his face to relax, Azazel look back to see only Gabriel's mural of stain glass still intact as Micheal's and Raphael's were shattered into pieces. The two grand doors shut closed as Azazel walked out.

The next day Azazel found himself looking around for evidence involved with the murder of a therapist. Sadly for him, Lucifer was around and was being himself with Chloe.

"Oh! Hello. It's interesting-- "The Cheater Therapist." Lucifer reads from the tablet Chloe had handed him. After a little run down of the 'cheater therapist' by Chloe, Lucifer still continues to be oblivious to human emotion and feelings. "I can't, actually. Sounds like a great idea."

Azazel turns around and with a disbelief look on his face. "Bad Lucifer. Sleeping with another person that isn't your partner doesn't help the relationship." Azazel tells him as he launches a rubber band at Lucifer's head for some enjoyment. "Keeping secrets is a better option as long as it helps."

"It can't hurt to try, Azazel. Besides not like you have a partner." Lucifer says before getting a look from his brother. "Wait... You did have a partner! I do wonder how that ended"

"Luci, at least I had a long-term than thousands of one-night stands," Azazel spat before leaving the scene. Standing alone in the empty hallway, Azazel was leaning against a wall. "Cas, you suck at hiding." He said.

"Seriously, I'm missing the faithfulness that humans depended on each other," Castiel says appearing beside his brother.

"Well it is the 20th century for these pitiful humans," Azazel replies looking at the ceiling. "Just what are you doing down here and not upstairs?"

"Micheal was being displeased by the way destroyed a broken down church's mural of him and Raphael," Castiel says. "Just what were you thinking?"

"Micheal. Always the son with the stick up his ass and similar to Lucifer when it comes to which is the dramatic brother." Azazel jokes. "And you already know my reasoning for Raphael's."

"And Gabriel?" Cas looks at Az.

"Gabriel is more of a brother than those two ever been," Azazel says getting off the wall. "You should return to the Silver City now before those idiots decided to come down. I've already had Amenadiel mess around with a soul that was sent to Hell."

"Amenadiel?" Cas tilted his head to the side. "What did he do to a tormented soul?"

"Brought it back after I had sent it down to hell," Azazel explains. "I don't enjoy having my job disrupted by a dick brother."

"Father did assign him to get Lucifer back to hell," Castiel says. "Maybe using a corrupted cop is what Amenadiel is planning."

"What the case, I don't want tormented souls that's been in hell out running along with those who haven't died," Azazel says. "Hell does things to a soul. Got to look into him."

With that Azazel walks off with Cas trying to catch up with him. After a night of research in between his assignments, Azazel did all the digging he went through.

"Woah. Hehe.." A laugh erupted from Azazel mouth as he was reading through a thin book. Castile appeared in front of him tilting his head on the other side of the table he was sitting at.

"What's so funny?" Cas asked.

"This guy got truly screwed by the unlikely." Azazel smiles setting the book down on the table. "Either way, I've done enough digging through that man's life. Let's see what the hell Lucifer doing because I've just needed something entertaining to happen."

Castiel gave him a look before Azazel received word from someone in the Grigori. "Seems like Lucifer sure does love the attention," Azazel says standing up from his seat, grabbing the book before they flew out to where Lucifer was.

Seeing a man on the edge of the roof these days for an angel like Azazel was pretty much normal as humans began finding stupid reasons to be killing themselves over but seeing Lucifer standing with one seemed highly unlikely until now. Both Azazel and Castiel were standing next to them looking down at the ground below them.

"That's a long way down," Cas says with his hand behind his back. "And what seems to be a relief to his suffering."

"Humans these days aren't as entertaining as they once were," Azazel comments balancing on the edge of the building since no one could see him or Cas not even Lucifer, himself. Silence became of them as they decided to listen to Lucifer's and the jumper's conversation.

"What? No. I'm not here to stop you." Lucifer tells the man. "If you want to jump, go for it."

In disbelief as a normal human would react, the man supposed Lucifer was using reverse psychology on him. Though after a few attempts of Lucifer letting the man die while scaring the people down below.

"Oh, I've just realized you're not jealous, are you? You're just sad." Lucifer says after hearing what Matt told him.

"Wow... Bravo, Lucifer. Number 1 feeling hurter." Azazel says stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"Are we done here?" Cas asked. "Seeing Lucifer mess around with humans is becoming such a hassle."

"Fine. Let's go." Azazel shakes his head. "I suppose Lucifer isn't going to be at Lux for a while so let's get some drinks."

With no other words needed, the two hopped off the edge and flew to lux. Since Lux was still closed until night, the boys sat at one of the booths nearest to the bar where Maze was at. Ruth was asleep next to Azazel's feet before hearing someone else coming in. Hearing Ruth's small whine, Azazel turned his head over to the bar where Maze was talking to Linda, Lucifer's therapist.

"Linda, so good to see you again." He called out to the blonde doctor as he took a sip of some whiskey.

"Azazel. Haven't seen you for a while." Linda says turning to him. "How have you been?"

"Alright despite Lucifer's sudden changes that are making him more of a d-bag than usual," Azazel replies as Ruth got up from his place and trotted over to Linda. "Though I was able to get more free time away from him."

But unfortunately, both Lucifer and Chloe had stopped by as Azazel finished his sentence.

"Free time away from me do to what, Az?" Lucifer says as Azazel quietly cursed to himself.

"Nothing that's ever important to you, Lucifer." Azazel stands up from his seat and hits Cas's leg as he was sleeping. "Come on, Cas. Let's get going."

"Huh?" Cas groans and rubs his eyes. "Okay. Coming. Ruth. *snap* *snap* Car Ride?" 

Ruth turned to Cas and barked happily, following the two out of Lux.

"So what now? Let Lucifer experience and suffer the emotions of Humanity?" Cas questioned his brother as Azazel was looking through evidence of the Palm Meadow case. 

"Yea, pretty much. Luci wants to understand what drives humans to do what they desire then let him suffer." Azazel says before grabbing the bullets from the victims and Malcolm that was retrieved to compare them. Before anything else was spoken from either of them Azazel's phone rang.

"Marsh... Suicide? Alright just send over the body and collect all the evidence, even his personal belongings."  Azazel says before hanging up. "This is going to be a long night... Cas, mind watching Ruth?"

"I'll drop him off at Lux. I've got to go back to the Silver City." Cas replied, grabbing Ruth's leash that was on the table and calling him over for them to leave Azazel to his work.

"Father, why couldn't you be satisfied with just us?" Azazel muttered after Cassie and Ruth had left. "You must love watching your creations suffer don't you."

Shrugging off his lab coat, Azazel grabbed his keys and headed to autopsy to wait for the incoming body for him to cut open.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

16.3K 348 12
(This is mostly Deckerstar, so they won't be much Maze and Eve stuff. ) Lucifer eventually returns to earth to be with Chloe, Dromos follows him the...
115K 2.9K 28
For all of you who has seen Lucifer and for all of you that will see it, here comes a version of what might happen when Chloe has seen Lucifer's devi...
3K 158 14
In the beginning, the angel Lucifer was cast out of Heaven and condemned to rule Hell for all eternity. And now he is God. What does that even mean...
164K 3.9K 16
*completed* *yestheresfluffandsmutforgodssake* Set after 4x10 Lucifer left, latching onto whatever remained of Chloe Decker's heart. Is she ready to...