Take Me As I am

By shantii14__

** AN ORIGNAL SHANTII PEICE..ENJOY !! ** You always hear of the good girl falling for the dope dealer bad boy... More

Take Me As I Am
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 - Wanting To Know Who he is
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 - Date
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
ATTENTION FOR CHAP 19
Chapter 20- You and I
Chapter 21
Chapter 22- All Falls Down
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 24 (Part 2)
Wattys
Chapter 24 (Part 3)
Chapter 24 (Part 4)
IMPORTANT!!!!!
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 26 (Part 2)
Chapter 27
MAP

Chapter 14

56.5K 1.9K 806
By shantii14__

We dont need this nigga on my street.
Say it with me.
Fuck the police, Fuck the Police,
Without that badge you a bitch and a half nigga
Fuck the police, Fuck the police
             -- Lil Boosie

,

MULA P.O.V **

My head was pounding as they were booking me in.

I was aware what was going on...but the mushrooms from this morning still had me a little in and out of it.

" What did you take? " The officer asked looking into my eyes

" Nothing, get off of me " I say moving back.

" Keep pushing me back lil girl and im gonna charge your ass " She says.

I felt like Sick to my stomach and I couldn't breathe either. I was wheezing and feelings light heading and she sat me down on this bench.

" What did you take? "

" I drunk and had some weed " I tell her. I couldn't go into too much details. I been here enough to know better then that.

She got me treated then took me to the holding cell and placed me in. I didn't even try and call nobody shit I took me a nap to try and make this wear off

After my long ass sleep With these ugly females in here I ate that nasty cheese sandwich and sat for a minute then talked to someone.

" Can I get bailed out? " I asked.

" You can make bail...but your going to be set high and you have another court date coming up " He tells me.

" Can I call somebody? "

" 18 and they cant have warrants of their own to bail you out. " He tells me.

I sat back throwing my head back trying to think. T.N was going to fucking chew my head off if I called him and maybe fire me.

" Can I get a number out my phone or you look it up? "

" What the name ? "

" Um, Shaun "

" Shaun what ? "

oh shit. I don't even know. I laughed shaking my head.

" Its in my phone "

He was cool, probably cause he wanted to fuck but he got my phone and looked up the number for me and I went and gave Shaun a call.

" Hello " He answered the phone.

" Its Mula "

" Yes, I figured when the whole school was talking about you getting locked up then the county jail is calling me " He says.

" I need help " I say.

" You want me to get you out? "

" Nobody else can do it. Could you help me? " I asked.

" I will see you in a little " He tells me.

" Thanks " I hung up the phone and headed back to the door were he let me out and took me back to the holding cell.

I looked at the big white clock on the wall that read 7:11.

I closed my eyes and sat tight trying to think of my next move .I gotta get me a laywer to help me out of this shit. Them court appointed  lawyers be fucking people over. I cant have that or do no more solid time.

" Murricia " I opened my eyes looking at the clock it was 8.

" forward, you made bail "

I headed that way and he lead back and they had me sign some shit and gave me my stuff before walking me upfront.

" Thank you " I tell Shaun.

" Yeah, its nothing " He walked out and I followed. He was walking ahead of me but he stopped and held the door open for me.

It was quiet as fuck we got into his car and he pulled out. " when we get to my house im going to pay you back, dont trip "

" Its nothing " He tells me. I looked over at him and he had paint on his clothes.

" Were you at work? "

" I was at the art studio finishing up some pieces " He say.

" You paint? "

" Dont do that " He looked over at me and then back to the road.

" Do what? "

" Act like you care about me or what I do or what I like "

Well damn then.

" I asked a question " I say. " I don't see why you pissed at me "

" Because your ungrateful and inconsiderate "

" what the fuck " I say looking at him like he had lost his fucking mind.

I don't know who this nigga thinks hes talking to. Or what bitch he has me confused with. He will get his fucking feelings hurt crossing me,

" I - I " He goes.

" Oh now your studdering ? " I laughed.

" You know what? They were right about you...I liked you for so many fucking years...I was like head over heels in love with what I thought you were and what I thought I wanted...but thats no longer the case. " He says stopping at the red light.

" Do you want me to feel bad and upset right now? I really dont feel anything "

" You felt helpless enough to call me " He stated. " You are the type of manipulative self centered self absorbed woman no man should have to suffer with. I did alot for you and tried to show you something different but that didn't matter. You say thugs are your type...you like guys that treat you like shit and you believe it...im not sorry thats me anymore, I thought I was. You left me hanging after a wonderful ass date where i went all out but called me when you needed me..and I came. So thank you for teaching me something "

I laughed shaking my head at this. I can't believe I was getting talked to like this. I mean niggas go hard when I reject them but this was something different. This nigga feelings are for real hurt.

" You could never be with somebody like me anyways. You too much of a punk ass nigga anyways, but thank you for the bond, G. " I tell him chuckling. " You helpped out "

He parked at my house. " Im not a punk, Your just stupid...and too young minded. Stop acting like a child. " He says. " Now please get the hell out of my car with your ghetto ass "

My mouth dropped. " Fuck you too " I got my bag and slammed the door.

He drove off and I headed into the house and rolled my eyes at the stupid bitches around with my sister.

" the fuck is yall looking at? " I yelled.

" I called to help you- "

" You didn't do shit, Lee. " I say. " I helpped my damn self. So no thank you "

I headed to my room and got my phone sending a text to my girls before going and taking a shower to wash the jail smell off of me.  I felt dirty as fuck bruh.

I cleaned up real good before putting on a bra and panties set and lotioning my body then laying down. I was ignoring text as i thought about what my next move was going to be.

I needed a lawyer to get me out of this shit and a good one at that.  Im not trying to do no time for missing a fucking parole meeting.

If I went I was gon go to jail for my dirty test.

This is utter bullshit.

*

*

*

*
Shaun P.O.V

Leaving Mula I couldn't believe I had said those things to her. But thats what I was feeling like.

I was upset and hurt. I liked this girl for so long. She is nothing I thought about

I likes the bad ass mula...but the way she is, I can't believe it.

I texted mrs. B I needed a distraction for a minute.

I told Mula I didn't even like her any more...but thay wasn't the case. I still did, Which i hate that I do. But I can't help my feelings.

She told me come through and I headed that way to her apartment. When I got there I looked around to make sure nobody saw me then headed on up and too her door.

" I should not be doing this " I say to myself stopping from knocking.

You gotta stop being a scary ass.

I knocked on the door."Hold on " She calls. She opened the door and smled at me pulling me in and locking it behind me. " Im glad you text me "

" Yes, I thought we could make up for the missed evening the other day "

" Of course. " She smilrd.

" Mrs B - "

" Janessa " She corrects.

" Thats going to take some getting use to " I laughed nervously sitting down. She sat down next to me.

" Well we have time "

" how much time to you epxect for us to be dong this? Its wrong " I sigh.

" Your legal...and trust me I could get in more trouble about this then anyone. But i like you " She put her feet up under her and smiled. " Your not like guys your age...or mines. Your smart, cute, funny, a gentleman, and your so shy its adorable "

" Not nerdish or something "

" Not at all..I like it " She says and we laughed.

" Thats good to hear "

" I Just finished some stir fry..do you want any "

" Um, Sure " I say. She got up and headed to the kichen. I got up and looked around the place. I never paid too much attention to it before

It was set up very nicely and it was clean too.

" You like? " She asked seeing me stare at the paintings.

" Yeah this is one of my favorite paints. It has so much detail to it..Its well put up and structured, or thats how it seems.  I can relate " I say.

" I know so many people cant recognize it's beauty and what it stands for. I took this trip to Spain and thats where I saw it. "

" You been to Spain? " I asked.

" Yes " She laughed smiling. " Have you ever? "

" Not even. Thats cool " I tell her. I was liking we could talk on a mature level and relate. That was nice, to not have to dumb down or nothing for someone to get me or take me seriously.

" It was amazing. I wanted to paint the city "

" My trips were around the country with my dad for business. We went to the Bahamas once for a family vacation "

" I bet that was fun "

" Yeah. " I say as we sat down. She poured me wine and we sat down and ate and talked just chilling.

" Do you talk to anyone? Its my bad for never asking "  She says and I laughed.

" Am I dating? No. " I tell her. " I wouldn't be here if I was "

" I am single also. But I like how honest you are "

" Thank you "

I tried not to spend alot of time over there but before i knew it was going on 10 and I had to head home for school tomorrow.

We said our goodbyes and I headed on out and back to my place before my mama got worried.

" Hey, baby " She says from the couch.

" Hey. You okay? " I walked over to her feeling her forehead. She laughed at me and took my hands into hers.

" Im fine Dashaun. Just a little tied and stressed out from working and everything "

" You know you can quit " I say sitting next to her.

" I know so " She nods. " But I don't want to "

" You are so strong "

" Whats wrong, son? " She asked me wrapping her arms around my body and pulling me back to lay on her even though I was much bigger then she was.

I love my mom with everything in me..she understands me. She might not speak on it every time, but when she does. She helps out a whole lot and tells me the wisest things I can learn

Shes the wisest woman ever to me. I just hope that I have such a full hearted devoted wife like her.

" Girl problems " I say. " School problems. Emotional problems. I find myself trying stuck and not knowing my next move "

" You have a good head on your shoulders and You know right from wrong, Shaun. Its not about what everybody wants, expects or thinks....It's ts about what you do and whats best for you. Remember that "

I let the words sink in and just laid there on her. Finally I closed my eyes tiredly and fell asleep on my mother.

**

The next day walking into school I felt a little better .

" Wassup man " Cali dapped me.

" Alot of shit happened "

" Like? " I started on filling him in as we walked through the halls. He was laughing ad doing these facial expressions which made myself laugh about it and not be to sad. " Damn, G you threw her out the car "

" I threw her out respectfully like the man i am and was raised to be "

" I would a hurt her damn feelings. You dont need no bitch like that, She aint on ya level "

I sighed changing my books. " I guess so "

" But dont be getting serious with this teacher. You only be smashing. You my boy and Im not trying to see you fall "

" I know , I know. You only looking out for me "

" Exactly " He nods his head leaning against the locker next to me.

" Im going to the tattoo parlor after school, You wanna roll "

" Oh shit " We shared a laugh. " I am completely coming to see you bitch out "

" Im nor going to, Just watch. My first tatto was scary. But I got this now "

" Hey, Shaun " I looked at the girl infront of me.

" Yeah,.Do we know eachother? "

" No, but that's what I wanna change.,,Here is my number " She hand me the torn slip of paper and flipped her hair over her shoulder and smiled. " Call me " She walked off.

" What in the hell, you getting pussy for real now " Marco says coming up.

" And you still aint getting none " Zee tells him and we laughed,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 152 39
Kaylee is your typical good-girl. But things take a turn when she bumps into a 'bad boy' at a party. ...
140K 3.5K 95
Nicole, a careless girl with a dark past who, doesn't believe in love, didn't care what people thought of her. She would party with her friends when...
BadGirl? By Jacy

Teen Fiction

2.5M 69.7K 78
2013-2014 "You don't know me, no one does," I said in a voice just above a whisper. "Then let me in, I want to know you," he exclaimed clutching ont...
629 28 7
"The moment I laid my eyes on you, I knew that you weren't her real daughter, a real daughter wouldn't have five fingers print on a face caused by a...