Letters I should've sent (Cam...

By hiddenflowers_

Camila's letters to Lauren throughout 5H More

My feelings
They're increasing
What did you do?
Jump
Push and kiss
I dont understand

Real life

52 3 0
By hiddenflowers_

07/03/14

Dear Lauren,

I know that we're no longer together and I shouldn't be writing you this but I have to.

I don't blame you for anything.

I know this wasn't your fault. Sure things would have been hard if we carried on sneaking around and I was getting tired of it too. I understand why you ended it. But I would've snuke around with you forever if it meant us still being together. I miss you.

After weeks of crying and being depressed I can honestly say I'm in a state of mind now that I can fully get why we ended. Even though I may not agree with the reasons I know why.

I was angry and hurt and that's why I took it out on you. I shouldn't have done that. I know I shouldn't have hit you and I'm so so sorry. I wish I could take it back. I wish I could take all of it back. I wish we never got together. It hurts too much. It really fucking hurts Lo. So much I don't know what to do. I want it to stop. I need it to stop.

I wish I could go back in time. Stop myself falling in love with you. Stop myself feeling this pain. This is the worst pain I've ever felt in my life.

I look at you and I don't know how you are walking around perfectly fine. How are you doing so fine? Do you even care? Tell me honestly. It's like I dont even know you. Did I ever know you? Did you even love me?

I have to pretend to the girls that I'm not feeling too good because I can't be around you. I cant look at you and pretend without breaking down but you're happy aren't you. I can tell.

Did you really end it because you didn't want us sneaking around anymore and you couldn't keep lying or did you end it because of something else?

I would've done anything for you. Literally anything.

Why would you do this to me? I don't get it.

You said we'd get married.

You said we'd have kids

You said you'd never leave me

You said we'd be together forever.

I miss you so damn much Lauren. I love you so much. Come back to me please.

Camila

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

759K 40K 21
This book is about the two daughters-in-law of Rajputs who have gotten married to the two Rajput siblings and are best friends as well even before be...
4.8M 301K 108
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
580K 20.2K 95
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
10.1M 304K 53
Anna Krause is in her senior year and more than ready to leave high school behind and start a new, fresh life without homework. What she didn't expec...