Letters I should've sent (Cam...

By hiddenflowers_

Camila's letters to Lauren throughout 5H More

My feelings
They're increasing
Jump
Real life
Push and kiss
I dont understand

What did you do?

56 3 0
By hiddenflowers_

18/09/2012

It's only been 2 days since I last wrote a letter but I definitely need to write this down.

I told you.

Not really but I feel like you understood what I was telling you.

I was in my bunk when I heard you come in with Ally. You were both talking about the tour and how we'll be amazing and everything. Then Ally left and you were by yourself.

I didn't know you were still there so me being me said "why do I have to like you"

You replied "what?"

I came out of my bunk to see you shocked faced looking at me.

I played it off to be something else and you seemed to buy it but a part of me thinks you know I like you. The way you always look at me like you're trying to suss me out.

If me hardly saying anything made your face like that, I dont know how you'd react if you ever found out properly.

I'm always dreaming of telling you. Most of the time you freak out and I wake up or you just start laughing. I really hope you dont find out.

Camz x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

681K 26.5K 74
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
3.5M 149K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally โฃ๏ธ Cover credit...
180K 14.2K 22
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
235K 16.2K 19
#2 IN HIS SERIES ๐•๐ข๐ค๐ซ๐š๐ฆ ๐’๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ž The elder son of the Rathore family and the future King of Rajasthan, he was cold, arrogant...