Plus-size Perfect

By mamba44

This book is rated as Mature as per wattpad guidelines. Please be warned the content is about body shaming, o... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 Epiloque

Chapter 1

618 15 11
By mamba44

Hey there dear readers, I am trying another story in English/Scottish.

Just a small explanation of the vocabulary. I didn't want to use pure Scots, if you do not know the language the whole story would be difficult to read. I switched between normal English and Scots which make it almost slang but it's not to difficult to read and understand.

come-cam after-efter
don't/ do not-dinnae old-auld
you-ye thank you-thenk ye
your-yer good-guid
a little - a wee bit what-whit
to-tae nothing-naething
do-dae good morning-guid mornin
no-nae how are you-hou ar ye
yes-aye I don't know- A dinnae ken
don't worry- dinnae fash yoursel
no problem-nae problem
yourself-yoursel do you like it-D'ye like it
happy birthday-canty birthday go-gae
Going-gaun
long time no see-it's been dunky's since a last saw ye
shut up-haud yer wheesht
child-bairn
about-aboot
cannot-cannae
will not-willnae
Does not-doesnae
have-hav
are-ar
Doing-daein

Hope it's not too bad. Please vote and comment.

Greetings
Mamba44

Above is Blackhood Manor in Scotland.
The places, houses and characters are fictional. The language is something between English and a bit Scots. The whole story is just in my imagination and everything is not geographically correct.

My main character is the 18-year-old Evanora Blackhood from Blackhood in Scotland and I'm seeing Danika Brysha the plus size model as Evanora.

I use the Italian fitness male model and math's teacher Pietro Boselli as Torin MacKensie from MacKensie manor in Thornton.

His fraternal twin Seth is Nick Bateman

Their eldest brother Peter is a young Joe Manganiello

😆😊😀😁😎🙆🙈🙉🙊

I'm so sick and tired of being overweight. It's as if nothing I do to lose weight helps. Even if I lose some, I pick it up in no time again. I know I will never be skinny like Morgan and Mira, but if I can only lose 25kg and keep it off, I will be so happy. Today is the day that my Sister Morgan's dear brother-in-law Mr. Torin MacKensie is back in the PT class, since Mr. Evans walked out a week ago after a phone call and didn't come back. No one knew what happened until Mr. Borges our Principal told us on Friday that Mr. Evans' wife suddenly died. Therefore, in the mean time Torin MacKensie would be our math's and PT teacher. I absolutely hate PT and I dread the fact that Torin will be there to watch me suffer through PT. I'm good in math's but not PT. Suddenly I feel hungry and I need to eat, but I know what will happen. I cannot eat before PT or I'm going to vomit if he makes me run and Margie-pain-in-the-neck-Norwood will have a field day if she sees me eating anything. I usually go and sit in the toilet to eat at lunchtime so that nobody sees me eating and make comments like "don't ye think ye already had enough or Blackhood ye should stop eating or ye'll burst like a balloon one of these days." I hate these skinny bitches. Strangely enough, I'm friends with a skinny Indian girl Armina since gr 8 and we're still friends. Armina is the best of the best. She never comments when I eat and she usually puts the others in place when they harass me too much. I see her stand at the door of the locker room waiting for me. "Hey Armina, ready tae see yer friend's humiliation once again today?" Armina slaps my arm. "Stop it Eva, if you would just stand up for yourself for a change they will leave you alone." I only laugh and start to get dressed for PT. In the gym, the boys stand in a group and the lovely Margie and her little click stand away from the rest of the girls where Armina and I go and stand. "So here we have Rolly and Polly ... are you ready to roll around the track Rolly?" Her little click laughs their asses off and a few of the boys laugh too. I only ignore her and look away. Suddenly she grabs my arm. "Rolly I'm talking to you, don't just ignore me. I asked you a question, then you answer me fatso." I feel her manicured nails digging into my arm. Before I can answer her, a voice near us let everybody knows that Mr. MacKensie has arrived. "I dinnae care if ye asked anyone a question Miss. Norwood. In my class, ye would refrain from the attitude ye just showed towards a fellow classmate. Ye would refrain from touching anybody inappropriately and ... it would dae ye good tae stop yer name-calling and obey my class rules. Gae sit on the bleachers with yer classmates, now." I don't look at him or anybody and I move to the side of the bleachers to sit with everybody. Torin comes and stands in front of the bleachers with his hands on his hips and looks at the class. O my goodness, he looks as yummy as always ... and I should stop with my stupid crush on him. "Okay listen, 'cause I'm nae gaun tae repeat myself. In my PT class there's gaun tae be rules just like in my maths class. I'll put it up in the locker rooms as well as hand it out now, make sure tae read it and sign the sheet. Here ar some pens, make sure my copy and the pen ye use is back on my table before ye leave the gym today. From now on, this class will be the one class except for maths where ye will behave or I'll write ye up for a fitness detention class and efter three detentions, ye willnae receive yer physical Ed credit. Believe me ye willnae like that at all." He walks away to his small office at the back of the gym and leaves the doors wide open so he will be able to see us. Everybody starts mumbling and read the rules. I look at the rules and sighs. This is going to be torture and there's a whole year of it ahead.

Gym and fitness class rules

1. Don't be late ... ever!
2. Athletic shoes with socks are required
3. Non-offensive T-shirts or sweat shirts, as
defined in the student Handbook, should be
worn. No low cut shirts or sweatshirts will
be allowed.
4. Athletic shorts or sweat pants are acceptable,
no cut-offs or any type of shorts with loose
pockets, loops etc will be allowed.
5. Leotards or spandex outfits for particular
activities are acceptable.
6. For safety purposes, NO JEWELRY, may be worn
during class activities.
7. Students MUST be supervised to use any
equipment.
8. No food or drink allowed in the locker room or
gymnasium
9. Lockers must be locked and your lock removed
after each class period.
10. Lockers and showers must be left clean after
every period.
11. Never leave the locker rooms before the bell
rings and you are dismissed by the teacher.
12. All injuries should be reported immediately to
the teacher in charge.
13. All and any unsafe equipment or situations
should be reported immediately to the teacher
in charge.
14. Failure to change into gym gear will result in a
15 point reduction in the student's grade.
15. Students have 5 min after the dismissal bell of
their previous class to be in the gym for
attendance, then students has 7 min to change
into gym gear.
16. Any bullying, assault, inappropriate touching
or name-calling will be treated as an offense
in addition you will be written up for fitness
detention immediately.

Student's signature.............

Date................

Teacher's signature............ Date................

I sign the sheet and wait until Margie and her click left before I walk to Torin's office and put the sheet on his table. As I turn to leave, he stops me. "Ye okay Evanora?" When we're in school, I make sure to never call him on his name. Although many kids know that his brother is married to my sister Morgan, we're never too familiar with each other in school when he helps out here . "Aye Mr. Mackensie, perfectly fine thenk ye." I hear him chuckle humorlessly. "Fine my erse, but okay, we'll talk later, ye can gae." Mmm I know ye have a fine erse Mr. Mackensie, but I can't even tell ye that now can I? I leave in haste and I feel his eyes on me until I have left the gym. I change into my uniform and when the bell rings Mr. Mackensie stands in front of the lockers. "Ye ar dismissed class, hurry up dinnae make yer next teacher wait for ye." I have one class left before end of day and I leave for my favorite class namely art. When the bell rings at the end of the day, I walk with Armina to the gate and we stroll down the pavement towards my dad's chauffeur. It's a normal thing for Henry and me to drop Armina at her house two blocks from where our estate begins. Henry opens the door for us and we get in. We chat about school until we reached Armina's house where we drop her before Henry drops me at our house. The house is silent and I go to the kitchen where I grab myself a lot of stuff to eat and load the tray with three pieces of pizza, a croissant, four brownies and a small tub of ice cream as well as half a liter of soda. I lie on my bed and eat as if I haven't seen any food for the whole day. Afterwards I go clean my dishes and I feel so guilty I want to cry. I do my homework and then watch a few movies until I hear the dinner bell. At the table, Mira looks at me enquiringly. I just ignore her and she chuckles. "So how's yer last year of school Evie?" I hate it when she calls me Evie but I don't say anything about that. "It's okay, nae too boring." She laughs. "Cannae be boring with a gym and maths teacher like Torin Mackensie although I'm still the Seth girl. I like the brooding bad boy Seth more. Too bad, I'm engaged already. Nae that I complain aboot Baine." Their mother laughs and Dad just shakes his head. "Och darling, Baine is a lovely young man and an upcoming young lawyer ye shouldnae even be seeing Seth's looks. Baine is also very attractive." I snicker and think yes Mom; if you like the nerdy type of guy then Baine is absolutely perfect, although his name doesn't fit him. Baine sounds so manly, axially to manly for the nerd lawyer in his perfectly cut Sassenach (englishman) suit and tie. I wonder if he also sleeps in a suit and tie. Dad looks at me and I know he heard me snicker and he knows what I'm thinking because I see him hiding his smile behind his napkin. Mom looks at me when I want to have more potatoes and I see the disappointment in her eyes. "Evanora ye shouldnae be eating all that potatoes, it's nae good for ye. Rather try the green salad." I sigh and take the salad, but I'm still longing for the potatoes. O well, I can just come back down later when everyone's asleep and have some more potatoes. And that is precisely what I do just before midnight.

As the weeks go on, I suffer through school, Margie and the dreadful gym class. It's so bad that I dropped 15% in my one math's test and I'm asked to stay behind after school for a moment. I tell Armina to go on ahead of me I'll be there in a few minutes. After the bell rings for end of school I keep sitting in my chair and I look outside through the window while I wait for the other kids to leave. I'm off into another world and I jump when Torin speaks to me. "Evanora ... whit is the matter with ye? If yer grade keeps on dropping I will hav tae talk tae yer parents ye ken that?" I look up and see him sitting right in front of me on a chair and I don't know what to say so I only nod my head. He sighs. "Eva ... I want tae help ye but if ye dinnae talk tae me an tell me whit's wrong there's naething I can dae, but tae talk tae yer parents." I will have to lie to him. "There's naething wrong, I just forgot tae study that's all. I promise I'll dae better in the next test." He looks at me as if he knows I'm lying but he nods. "Okay I'll give ye a chance with the next test tae prove tae me there's naething wrong. If ye dinnae up yer grade with at least 10% I'm phoning yer parents." I nod. "That's fine with me, I guess. Am I free tae gae now?" He gets up and when I get up, I realize for the first time how tall I am. I can almost look him square in the eyes. "Aye ye can gae Eva." I walk out without saying a word. By the fourth week after our talk, Torin Mackensie starts to work on my nerves. He would remind me in class to study before each test every week and I feel his eyes on me constantly in math's and in gym class.

Unknown: Just a reminder: Remember tae study for
tomorrow's math's test

Eva: Who ar ye?

Unknown: I think ye ken Lass but okay it's me Torin.

Eva: Please stop with the reminders I'll never forget
again okay!

Unknown: Just making sure ye remember.

Eva: Dae ye remind yer other
learners also by text?

Unknown: Nae never, but ye ar family of sorts. I'm
just watching out for ye Eva.

Eva: Ye shouldnae ye ken, if someone finds out
ye ar texting a student ye can get into big trouble.

Unknown: 🙈🙉🙊if ye dinnae tell, nae one will ken. Just make sure tae clear yer chat and chat history.
Goodnight Eva, sweet dreams

Eva: Night Mr. Mackensie.

Where did he get my number and why call me Eva after all these years? I save his number as Torin and laugh at my stupidity. Yeah, that will cause a scene if someone can see that we text each other. I change the name to Hot Scot and smile michieviously. At least no one will know who it is. Then I clear the chat and all chat history. It's not necessary to be careless and start roomers.

Friday night my Mom tells us that we're visiting Morgan and Peter in Thornton this weekend and we leave tomorrow morning very early to their estate. There's a big do tomorrow night and we need to take formal clothes. O yeah, I'm so not able to wait to get my Mom to put me into a dress two sizes too small for me so that I look like a sausage and then telling me not to eat anything the whole night. It's also just my luck that I will have to parade in a too small dress in front of one of my male teachers. I'm standing in front of my cupboard pondering on a dress when my Mom walks in. "Evanora, I got ye a dress from Marianne Fassler's new range. Here put it in yer garment bag and wear the silver strappy sandals with that. We need tae be gaun by five o' clock, so dinnae dawdle. We want tae be in time for breakfast. Peter's parents Lady Isla and Lord Cameron will be there too." She's out before I can say anything. I look at the silver dress and for a change, it's something that will fit me, I think... I pack and go to bed directly. I'm up early and dress in a short light yellow dress that Mira bought me last year for my birthday. It's one of the few dresses I have that looks okay on me. I get into the back of the car with my parents and see Mira and Baine are also riding with us. Henry drives us to Thornton to the Mackensie Manor while my parents chat happily with Mira and Baine. The dinner and gala are at the Mackensie Manor, where we will be staying with Lady Isla and Lord Cameron in their smaller Dower house about 40 meters from the main manor where Peter and Morgan now live. I do not understand why we cannot stay with Morgan and Peter in the big manor house. I always wondered why Torin and Seth prefer to stay in Blackhood and not with their parents in Thornton like Peter. Peter is a well known lawyer working for his father at his prestigious law firm and actually must be called Lord Mackensie but he as well as his dad prefers to be called on their names or just Mr. Mackensie. Seth is a male model and well Torin is my maths and PT teacher. I always wonder if their parents are okay with their career choices. Morgan studied for a business degree because Mom said it was a wise thing to do and now she sits at home being a homemaker and arm candy for Peter entertaining his wealthy clients. Mira also did her business degree but she has her own little flower shop, much to Mom's dismay. She does wedding and venue flowers for the rich and famous all over England, Ireland and Scotland. Therefore, that leaves me, whom Mom also wants to send to business school. What she doesn't know is that I'm not going to go and get myself a business degree like Morgan and Mira. I'm still not sure what I want to do, but it's definitely not a business degree.
We arrive before eight o' clock just in time for breakfast.

MacKensie Manor House

When we enter I see Seth looking at me and then at Torin and then says something in Torin's ear. Torin's eyes never leaves my face while he answers Seth, to which Seth laughs and then walks forward to us and greets everybody then turns to me . "Hullo Lass, I think ye should sit betwix Torin and me at the table. So ye and I can gossip aboot everyting this other half of me dae at school." I smile shyly and shake my head while I answer him. "Hullo Seth and nae I'm sorry but he still has tae grade my tests, I cannae take a chance tae gossip aboot him with ye." Now Torin laughs and pulls a chair out for me between them. "Ye see Seth, I told ye she's a clever one and I see now she's loyal tae her teacher too." That makes the others laugh, except my Mother, she looks at me like I did something wrong. I keep my head down and my mouth shut for the rest of the breakfast. At lunch, I sit between the twins again but I refrain from making jokes with them, since Mother came and talked to me in my room after breakfast and told me to stop making a fool out of myself by trying to get everyone's attention on me and to stop with the twins. After lunch the twins' mother, Isla asked if I want to join her in the garden where she wants to pick some flowers for tonight while Mom visits with Morgan. I love the garden and decide to go, at least then I'm out from under my Mom's eagle eyes. I carry the basket for Isla. "Eva, I can call ye by yer name?" I nod. "Aye that's fine with me Lady Isla." She laughs. "Cam on Eva, I ken ye for whit...seven or rather eight years. Stop this Lady nonsense, I told ye before child, call me Isla." I shake my head. "Sorry but my Mother willnae like it at all. She said I should call ye Lady Mackensie or Mrs. Mackensie." She cuts a few flowers and then looks at me. "Nae willnae dae for me child, Isla it would be and I will tell yer Mother I prefer it like that. However let's forget aboot that. Rather tell me what career path ye want tae take next year?" Moreover just like that, I tell her my thoughts and I ask her how she feels about her kids' career choices. She laughs heartily and joins me on the grass underneath a tree. "Och Honey, we dinnae make choices for our children. We let them choose and then we try tae guide them and support them in their choices and if they make the wrong choices we try tae be understanding and helpful. I just love tae see my Seth's face on the magazines and I'm awfully proud of him. Peter is like his Dad and takes life much more serious than the twins. Torin is the one that bowled us out with his career choice, nae that we dinnae want him tae be a teacher. We just dinnae think it would be math's. He is extremely good in math's, but he hated math's in school." I laugh when I think about what my Mom would say about all this. It's a good thing she's too busy chatting with the apple of her eye.
While I prepare for dinner, I wonder how I would look next to my beautiful skinny sisters. Just as I'm about to leave my room, Mother enters without knocking. "Evanora, I think ye should stay in yer room tonight. I'll tell everyone ye have a migraine. Change into yer pajamas and get into bed. I cannae let ye ruin yer Sister's party. The Governor and his family are here too and some big clients of Peter and his father's. If I knew aboot them, I would have let ye stayed home. This could also be a break for Baine. Ye dinnae fit into the royal or corporate world and ye would be bored to death. Ye dae understand?" With that, she turns around and closes the door behind her. I'm certain my mouth is still hanging open. I just flop onto the bed and sit for a moment. The next moment my door opens and Mira comes in. "Dae ye hav something for yer migraine?" I don't answer her, I just look at her. "Ye dinnae really hav a migraine dae ye Evie? I heard what Mother said, she could be such a bitch. Ye should ignore her and come with us to the big Manor. Dry yer tears and let me fix yer make-up ye look so grown-up in this dress.

I haven't even realized that I was crying. I wipe the tears with the back of my hand and shake my head. "Nae I'm fine, I'll drink something for the migraine and gae tae bed. Gae on, ye are gaun tae be late and then Mother will hav a fit." She looks at me with pity and leaves without another word. I sit there for several moments before I get up and walk to the windows. Luckily, I have a room on the ground floor on the other side of where the big Manor is. I have French doors going out on a little patio. Therefore, I slip out into the garden and wonder around for a while. I can hear music and people's voices coming from the big house but I'm not afraid anyone will catch me here. They are all busy partying.

"Mira where is Evanora?" Mira looks over her shoulder and sees Seth standing a few steps away from her. She came out for some air on the balcony. "At yer Mom's house. She's got a migraine." He moves in next to me at the rail. "Och cam on, give someone else that crap story. Ye and I both ken ye ar lying. Ye like tae lie tae others and tae yerself. Just look at ye and me for example. Ye ar engaged tae someone ye dinnae love 'cause ye cannae stand up tae yer Mother and tell her aboot us. So dinnae lie tae me aboot Evanora." Mira looks away guiltily and gives a humorless laugh. "And now the pot is calling the kettle black. Ye cannae put all the blame on me. I was nae the one cheating. I'm nae the one now running around all over the world for so-called fashion shoots, because I'm afraid of commitment. In anyway leave me and ye out of this okay." Mira starts to tell Seth about her Mother's demand that Evie stays in her room and he blows a gasket and storms away. He sees Torin standing on the sidelines of the party looking at the people as if he's looking for someone. The poor sot, we are not just twins, we are both two idiots to fall for the wrong girls. "Ye willnae find her here, ye can stop looking, her Mother dearest, the witch, commanded her tae stay in her room and fake a migraine as tae nae fuck up Morgan and Peter's party with their VIP and Royal guests." Torin looks at Seth and shakes his head. "Ye ar pissed, I saw ye and Mira on the balcony. When ar ye two gaun tae stop this insanity and tell everybody how ye feel aboot each other? This is gaun on since school now ... tell Mom I hav something tae dae, I'm out of here." He walks away and Seth knows exactly where he's off to. He sees his Mom looking from him to Torin and he smiles and turns up his shoulders. She smiles and nods her head. They have a very clever mother and he thinks ... nae ... he knows that she's onto them both. She knows more than she's saying. He just hopes that Torin will keep his head and wait until she's finished with school.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 116 4
You're a college student, it's your final year at your university after you finally managed to escape from your parents with the inheritance your gra...
Dysmorphia By rahma

Teen Fiction

227K 11.1K 48
"Possibly one of the best books I have ever read." "This is the best book I've read on Wattpad. I'm not lying." "This was the most beautifully writte...
53.8K 2.1K 23
Martina is not just big boned. No: She's more than that. Ever since she was little, Martina has had 'big bones'. Of course, having a low self-estee...
10.1K 389 40
Short out....(story without word bride style and Yn making pancakes ๐Ÿฅž) (Updated) What worst condition can be happen when a minute miss understanding...