Speak |PJM

By kitkrystal

I remember how you were the first to make me speak. More

Track 1
Track 2
Track 3
Track 4
Track 5
Track 6
Track 7
Track 8
Track 9
Track 10
Track 11
Track 12
Track 13
Track 14
Track 15
Track 16
Track 17
Track 18
Track 19
Track 21
Track 22
Track 23
Track 24
Track 25

Track 20

437 29 4
By kitkrystal

Do you remember?

How you were the first to care for me.

"Isn't that Ha-Nari?" 

"She's mute isn't she? What does Jimin see in someone like that?" 

I stared at the yellow can that was cupped in my palms, my lips quivering at the voices that flooded my mind.

Your familiar lavender scent pleasantly embraced my senses. 

Affectionately, you draped your arms down my shoulders, folding them in front of me. 

Soon enough, your chest cushioned my back. 

Your velvety black locks brushed lightly against the shell of my ear, easing the stiffness in my body. 

"I missed you." You mumbled out tenderly. 

Slowly, your forearm lifted, just enough to cover my red ears. The voices droned out at your subtle action. 

"Let's go home." 

I clenched the can tight in my hand, taming the shy smile that overcame my lips. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.8K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
44.6K 2.7K 35
"Be mine." It was never her intention to fall in love again after the agonizing heartbreak she had endured. That was until someone with a smile equi...
248K 6.8K 88
*COMPLETED* "That's cool. Anyway, Y/n, am I interrupting your date? Is that why you keep rolling your eyes at me?" Finn asked me. "No, if I roll my...
3.5K 564 14
K. SEOKJIN / Fate had a weird way of playing. Copyright ยฉ 2020 by A. Islam 3RD PLACE WINNER @ CHERRYAWARDS2020 3RD PLACE WINNER @ JAMAIS VU FICTION...