Innocent (complete: editing)

By shantii14__

" Say she in King of Diamonds Monday Ain't scared to get that money In back in church by Sunday But we all... More

Into- Introducing Innocent..Aka Ice
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 - (Unedited)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 - UNEDITED
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11- Money Mission
Chapter 12- Bad Gyal
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 - Takin' Over
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 29 (Part 2 )
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33- Court
Chapter 34 - Down Bitch
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
ITS..NOT OVER
Thank you
sequel up!!!!
she been with me from the bottom

Chapter 27

106K 2.8K 445
By shantii14__

Daniel P.O. V **

Yeah a nigga got caught up. But that shit is old news. Whats the real news is Ice is meeting my fucking famiy

Nobody meets my family.

" Its nice to meet you, Ice " My momma smiled at her. " I never met one of Dannys girls "

" Its nice to meet you too " Ice smiled.

" I wish I could say I heard alot about you, but I don't hear alot from him about anything or at all any more " Moms rolled her eyes at me.

" I heard alot about you though "

" I was talking to Ice yesterday and she thought it was good i showed my face and shit around here...So ya know I came up " I shrug my shoulers. " Let me take you to meet my granny "

I was introducing her to people and she was meeting my family.

" uncle Daniel  " Sariyah ran to me and hugged my legs.

" Riyah , did you miss me ? " I asked picking her up.

" Yeah " She laughed. " Who is she? " She pointed to Ice.

" My girlfriend "

" Ooohhh. You got a girlfriend! " I laughed.

" Ice this is Sariyah, Ri this is Ice "

" Hi, Siryah "

" Your pretty " Riyah tells Ice making me laugh.

" Thank you so are you "

I was looking around . My other neices and nephews were playing at the playground along with my little cousins and shit.

Sirayah reached for ice and I handed her over. She was 6 but she think she 30.

" So you deiceded to show up " My sister says.

" Shit am I not allowed to be here " I asked rolling my eyes

" I just asked a question "

" It was a stupid question, Karlie cause im here " I say. She is right under me and we love to bump heads.

" Too bad Derrek couldn't come "

" Too fucking bad huh? " Derrrk is my big  brother and he work off in Cali at some important place that I dont give a fuck about.

He might be legal but I make far more fucking money and live way better.

Then I had 3 sisters, one older and two younger.  My youngest sister and I got along better then any fucking body.

I can live without being around my fucking family. They get on my damn nerves. Anything I do aint good enough for them or me but when money is needed...im the nigga footing the bill.

" Get out my way " I step around her and headed to my babysister who was with Ice and Riyah. " Blue "

" Its God. Hollup " i laughed and she hugged me

" How you been? "

" Goood, busy with work and my babies and everything "

" You know if you need something to let me know "

" Seriously "She tells me smilling.

" Can I have her? " Ice asked as sariyah had her arm around her neck and her other one on her own hip.

" Take her...dont bring her back either " Blue tells her.

" Ima go home with Ice " Riyah says.

" Ice little sister aint gon like that you tryna steal her sister " I tell her.

" So " She shrugs making me laugh and shake my head.

I had to go and see the rest of the family and make my rounds then I could fucking leave up outta here.

I was just chilling with my cousins.

" Thats Ice "

" Yeah " I nod.

" I be coming to watch her dance at Playas Paradise " He says watching her. This nigga eyes was all glossy and shit.

" She dont work there " I say.

" Yes she does ..Ya mama know yo girl a stripper "

" Im a grown ass man who dont gotta tell my mama who im fucking..she owns a sstrip club now..she the boss " I let him know.

" I was at the grand openeing. I aint see you " My other cousin tells me.

" them bone head fools wouldn't let me into v.i.p "

" You shoulda hit my line first " I laughed.

" Next time, Ima be that way next week "

I nod my head looking as Ice came over to us. " Wassup? " I asked.

" Yo family is something else "

" Thank you " I joke Wrapping my arm around her waist.

" You welcome " She says. " Hi, Guys! "

" Wassup, Ice "

" Yo-You look even better off the stage " I shook my head

" Thank you " She laughed not even seeming fazed by the questions.

This shit was gon take some getting use to for me.

This is why I dont want her stripping .i dont share and every nigga around can see my girl for the right price...my family too.

Her name got to big to be on the same shit and not have moved up.

" So why you go by Ice out the club? Most strippers change their name "

" Because thats my name. I like it, it fits me a whole lot " She says smiling and drapping her arm around my neck.

" I see, I see "

Niggas gon be messy. Messier then bitch sometimes and thats the reason why I dont fuck with nobody but myself. Blood or not.

She was just talkin to my family and had them laughing and shit. I dont know why but I expected her to be nervous and that wasn't the case at fucking all. My presence was mostly gone unnoticed unless she said something to me when talking to them.

Thats why I stayed my ass on my phone most the time.

" Put that kid down " I tell ice as we sat and ate.

" You do not tell  me what to do " She says and my mama laughed.

" Girls with babies are good with babies " My mama says.

" Oh no no. I dont have kids and i dont really want any " Ice says.

" I sure in th hell dont either " I say picking up my fork.

Ice had Riyah and her little baby brother on her lap.

" No kids, If you can have kids you need to have them. Thats what life is all about "

I rolled my eyes and my mama hit me in my forehead.

" Nope. We don't want any. Life is good without them " I say. " We can get a couple dogs "

*

*

*

*
Ice P.O.V

Daniel's family was cool. I never had a big family like this so it was cool to get around people and see how they acted with eachother.

I was not embarrassed about his cousins asking about my job. The hell I got to be embarrassed for? I look good and dance good and make thousands doing so.

And his mama Saying we should have kids cause we can. How is she so for sure about that? I know what I want..and what I dont.

" Bye, Ice " Riyah says hugging me.

" Bye, pretty " She reminded me so much of ivory as a little girl oh my gosh.

Blue was Riyah mama and blue acted like God in a girl verson. She was nice as hell too. She was funny.

His other sister was a bitch...and ima bitch two. Two know it all bitches Dont work well together.

The older sister barely concverstaed with me but it wasn't like i really gave a fuck about that, She hardly conversed with this nigga too and thats her brother.

We said out byes to them and headed out of there.

" Did you have fun? " He asked starting the car

" Yeah, it was cool " I say back checking my phone. " Your sisters are some bitches..minus blue "

" You telling me shit I already know. And you didn't even met my brother today "

" You got a brother "

" If it was up to me I wouldn't, but I do " I laughed shaking my head.

" Is he cute? " He glanced over at me and I laughed.

" Dont try me "

" I asked a question, But you dont have to tell me. Ima just Get all the information from Blue "

" She aint gon tell you nothing if I tell her not to "

" So why you dont like your brother? I wish I had a brother or something to be around "

" He wasn't around for me. He some big time important company nigga over in Cali. Growing up everything was always why Daniel cant be like his brother. Why you cant act like your brother. I got into the dope game and my family pushed me away. It didn't bother me or nothing after a while, sht i was making enough money to buy me a whole new family. So since i been young its been me with my self "

" Until I came along "

" Until you came along " He agrees nodding.

I smiled looking out the window. We were driving for a while until we came to some upscale apartments.

" what we doing? "

" I got to handle sone work " He parked the car looking around and tucked his gun. We got out the car and he locked it back up.

We headed inside the apartment and took the elevator up to the 4th floor and headed down the hall until we came to a apartment.

He pulled out a key and unlocked the door and we went inside. It was nice.

" lock the door up "

" You do work here "

" and stay here from tine to time " He says.

" This where you bring the rest of ya side hoes ? "

" Aint no other side hoes " He tells me dropping some bags. " Its just you, I mean that "

" Mmmhmm " I say sitting on the couch and taking off my shoes dropping my purse next to it. He sat next to me

" Did you believe me when I said I loved you? " He looked t me. I shook my head no. " It true, I dont say shit I dont mean...I dont let nobody get as close as were you are...with me. You the only person whos spent the night at my house..been here...got put into business with me outside of drug shit "

"That has to do with money not your feelings " I tell him.

" Money is my feelings thats what I love " He laughed. I did too.

" I do to "

" But I love you too " He tells me reaching over and getting a couple bags.

" I love me too "

" Thats not what I wanna know, Do you love me? " He asked me.

I looked over at him laughing slightly,

" Do I love you? " I repeat

" Just give me your answer "

" I dont know...Im not sure what i feel. I thought I did and you fucked me over and I felt nothing...then we get back together "

" And? " He asked

I thought about what he was saying to me. " You are going to let me have to figure it out "

" I can deal " He didn't say anything else he opened the bag and spread it out on the table nothing buy money fell out. The second came and the same happened. " You think you can count that? "

" Im a stripper, Thats what I do " I pick up a stack and start to separate it how I learned to do.

He got another bag filled with some product and he started separating it and brought a scale weighing it.

We worked together to get it all done for hours and hours. " When you count it stack it nice and rubber band it "

I know it was about 30 grand right here. IN One bag.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 203 39
They said that we all have a path to choose but what happens when your live turns up side down, from one minute to the next. The one person that was...
4.6M 133K 57
Paris didn't know if it was the liquor in her system that was making her feel turned on by him just staring at her. She watch as He took his drink t...
86.1K 866 14
She's a stripper He a a gang leader Will there love last? Can he possibly love someone other than himself? Can she trust him? Can she change her...
7.9M 229K 46
All characters and events in this story are completely fictional. If anything seems familiar it is completely coincidental. All situations in this st...