Beatrix

By flawsomek

Since the age of ten, Beatrix Delaney has suffered from depression, negligence, and pain. Her parents aren't... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
ยฟQ U E S T I O N S?
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TTML~ONE/TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
SURPRISE๐Ÿฅด
NOW PUBLISHED! GO READ
GOOD NEWS
REST IN PARADISE๐Ÿ•Šโค๏ธ

TWENTY TWO

6.5K 360 225
By flawsomek

Sorry I took so long updating. Writing a new book and not publishing it until I do ten chapters.🙂

<><><><><><><><><><>

"I still don't understand why you have to go to Detroit and we have to stay for Christmas break," Ziyanna complained as Zane loaded all the luggage inside the car. "This is outrageous."

"You can't survive on your own?" Zane asked. "I thought you hated me around."

"I don't hate you around daddy," she whined hugging his torso. "Please let me go with you."

"No," he said sternly. "Now help Beatrix get ready."

She sighed deeply and stomped her way back inside the house. "I can't do anything."

•••

When Beatrix and Zane made it to Detroit, they went right over his parents house. They were so happy to see Beatrix alive and well. It's like they couldn't stop looking or hugging her.

"I see you still fine," O'Shea smirked as he followed her up to Zane's old room.

"I see you still bothering me even though I been with your brother for quite some time now," she shot back.

"I mean what do you expect?" He shrugged. "You fine as hell. You should've had my babies."

"Cute," she smiled sarcastically while slamming the door in his face. She saw Zane laying down, she guessed he was taking a nap. "Baby."

"Hmm?" Zane muttered in the pillow. Beatrix laid on top of him and placed kisses his neck.

"You worried?" Beatrix asked, referring to losing Ziyanna.

"Hell no," he fronted. "I'm just gone get this shit cleared, so we can make it back in time for Christmas."

"Yeah," she sighed. "We just need to pray."

•••

Ziyanna and her best friend, Goldie, spent their day soaking up in the sun. Ziggy was at basketball practice and Nixie went with him because she knew her sister was going to ditch her once she got with her best friend.

Goldie was the complete opposite of Ziyanna—born and raised in South Central, LA. She was a chocolate complexioned tomboy who was the captain of the basketball team and played drums. She had wore deep wavy weave that she rocked best. She also had different types of piercings in her ear and one on her nose. She was really pretty but was mean and anti.

"The basketball game about to be so live," Ziyanna hyped. "I heard my future baby daddy play and Jay murda gone be there."

"Who is your future baby daddy?" Goldie frowned. "And yo pops is not about to let you go to Compton for a basketball game. STREET basketball at that."

"My daddy isn't going to be back until Christmas," she smirked. "House all to mys—."

"Ziyanna why the fuck you didn't pick the twins up?!" Bullet snapped.

"I forgot," she shrugged putting her sunglasses back on and getting comfortable in her seat. "I wasn't planning on walking to the gym anyway."

"What type of sister are you?" He mugged her before going back inside with the twins.

"That's my future baby daddy," Ziyanna sighed. "He's being an asshole right now though."

"Yeah," Goldie scoffed. "Why you attracted to something you can't have and they don't attract to you?"

"He does," she objected furrowing her eyebrows. "He just doing that so he can stay on my daddy good side."

"I hear ya," she sighed. "Just make sure you remain a fourteen year old. You already almost got rape. You don't need to be growing up so fast."

Instead of answering her, she just waved her off. She wasn't trying to hear what Goldie had to say.

•••

Zane eyed Reagan in disgust as they sat at a long table with their attorney. She had gained a lot of weight but was still pretty in the face. She couldn't afford good quality weave, so she wore her in a ponytail with a long hair piece. She had on a black pencil skirt and a white button down.

"Well, it seems like you have a record, Mrs. Allen for assault," Reagan's attorney stated while going through papers. "How is that putting Ziyanna in great care?"

"How is putting Ziyanna in great care when her mother sniffs lines of coke in front of her?" Zane's attorney quizzed. "My client was still young and experiencing, what's your client excuse?"

They stayed quiet and Reagan held her mouth open at that statement. "I'm clean now."

The attorney started to whisper things in her ear, causing Reagan to be quiet.

The judge started to write something down as he looked from Zane to Beatrix to Reagan. "I would like for you all to appear in the family court the ninth of January."

Zane scrunched his face up when the judge hit the gravel. He felt like the judge could have made his mind up about who was going to be the primary caretaker right then. He didn't know it would take such long process.

As they walked out, Reagan death glared Beatrix and she did the same and bucked her. "What?"

"Bitch don't get smacked," Reagan mugged her. She looked up at Zane and had to admit he was finer than fine. "Zane I wanna see my daughter."

"What that gotta do with me?" He chuckled grabbing Beatrix's hand. "Not shit....I'll see you the ninth of January."

"Zane?!" She shrieked jogging behind him. "I'm begging you...please?"

Zane held a mean expression but didn't say anything. "Fine."

•••

Ziyanna was at the basketball game with her majorette sisters since Goldie had band practice. It was so crowded and noisy that everyone was occupied. Ziyanna and her small crew still managed to stand out.

Ziyanna wore a Tommy Hilfiger bralette with a pair of tight shorts to match. On her feet were red and blue Jordan 1s. She had recently got her hair done, a middle part closure and her 30' hair was inky black. She looked beautiful and exactly like her mother with the ombré red lips.

Queen was looking good as well in her black crop top and shorts set. Her red 360 wig was in a bun and her eyes brows were red as well. Queen had a few tattoos making her look like a ghetto baby momma with her hold bamboo earrings. Her lashes were long as well as her nails. Purple lips, gray contacts, pretty smile, the whole nine.

Maja had on True Religion jeans and a orange bralette with a pair of puma slides. She had long jumbo box braids with a bare face and lip gloss.

Terecka was the classiest out of them all. She wore a strapless, baby pink jumpsuit that was wide legged. Her hair was in a blunt cut, honey brown bob. She had on a pair of sandals showing off her white toes.

"Oh hell nawl the cougarettes in this bitch," Queen mugged the clique who was twerking and carrying on.

"They ugly and fast," Terecka frowned. "That should be a law. No ugly hoes all at once."

They shared a laugh and that's when Ziyanna gasped. "Jay Murda here, bitch."

By that time, everyone was running towards him. Ziyanna and her friends was like fuck it. They were not about to sit there in a crowd full of groupies to see a rapper. They posted up on the bleachers as Ziyanna started to dance to FEFE by 6ix9ine and Nicki Minaj.

Unbeknownst, the attention she had drawn from everyone including her enemies. She was a dancer at heart so she really didn't even try—It was just in her.

Maja joined her and they did their signature dance. Queen was too busy being boo'd up with her girlfriend to dance and Terecka was too busy recording them.

"Put it all up in his face
Then I catch a case
Pussy game just caught a body
But I never leave trace!" They rapped as they danced in sync. When the song ended, everyone clapped and cheered. They turned the basketball game into their own dance show.

"Damn, I'll love for y'all to be in my music video for Shots," Jay Murda smiled at them. Their mouths dropped to the ground as they looked up at his tall figure. "I'm hoping that's a yes."

"It is," Terecka cheesed while shaking his hand. "We a group so it's all of us or none of us."

"Ight shorty," he surrendered. "It can be like that if that's how you want it."

She bit her lip and eyed him. He was so sexy with his dark skin and radiant white teeth. She couldn't resist him.

"Wussup Jay," Bullet intruded while putting his hand around her waist. "What you doing man?"

"I just wanted to see if these fine ass ladies wanna be in my video that's all," he said.

"Nah they don't," Bullet said with a blank expression looking between Maja, Ziyanna, and Terecka. "Not these three for sure."

"These yo slaves or some?" he chuckled and slapped hands with his friends that were laughing. "This a free country they can do whatever they want."

Ziyanna eyes never left Jay Murda. She eyed him seductively as he continued to laugh.

"Yanna," Bullet said snapping his fingers in her face, but she swapped them with a frown. "Go sit yo ass down until this game over. I told you to stay home and you come out half naked."

"I like her outfit," Jay smirked while touching her chin making Bullet push his hand. "She off limits bruh."

Jay saw how serious he was so he held his hands up and slowly walk away leaving Ziyanna upset. "What the fuck, Bullet?!"

"Stay away from him, Ziyanna," he said sternly. "I'm not playing with you."

She sucked her teeth and sat back on the bleachers. After he left, Jay Murda came back over and got her number. He just couldn't leave her alone.

•••

"But I got somewhere to be Saturday," Ziyanna whined. "What is so important that I have to go down to Detroit?"

"You'll see when you get here," Zane said calmly. "You think I'm about to go back and forth with yo lil ass?...Now help Nixie and Ziggy get ready."

Instead of replying, Ziyanna rolled her eyes and hung up. She had to miss the video shoot that was going to take place Saturday.

Maybe it was for a good cause.

See, Jay Murda is known around the block for creeping with young girls, when he he is twenty three. The odd thing is nobody knows, but the dudes or people close to him. He isn't the friendly type when he is preying on you. Ziyanna didn't know the half, and if she had went, she obviously would've got raped or worse, passed around.

DING DONG

"Somebody open the door for Bullet annoying ass!" Ziyanna shouted from out her room door.

She continued packing her clothes roughly and thinking about how she could come back in time for the video shoot.

Bullet peeked inside her door, hearing light sniffles. He furrowed his eyebrows and entered inside her room. "You straight?"

"Mhm," she answered with an attitude.

He stuck his hands in his pockets and continued watching her. He kind of felt bad, because he thought she knew the situation of why she was going down to Detroit. "You know it's gone be cold down there?"

"Oh," she answered dryly. She walked passed him to go to her walk-in closet, digging for her winter clothes, since Zane took them to Alaska this recent Summer. "Why you even in here? I thought you couldn't stand my privileged ass?"

"I can't," he shrugged bluntly. "But I do feel bad for you."

"Why?" She frowned. "Ain't nothing wrong with me, unless you're talking about Jay Murda....I already got his number."

His whole mood changed when she said that. "Ziyanna what did you not understand when I told you that I don't want you around him. He ain't no friendly ass rapper who just adore and show love to his young fans. You gone get yo self hurt, and that's Speedy's cousin. You figure that shit out."

Ziyanna only remain quiet. She still felt like he was only trying to sabotage what she had going on. "I hear ya, Bullet."

•••

Vicky and Roland picked up their grandchildren from the airport. Once they seen them, they all met them halfway with a smile.

"Ziyanna, you're so beautiful," Vicky cooed as she caressed her hair. "All this long hair you have."

"Wussup boy," Roland smirked while tussling with Ziggy. "You about five foot three ain't it?"

"Yeah," he laughed. "Stop, pops!"

"Ooo, look at you Nixie," Vicky hyped. "Ole chocolate self been getting a tan out in California. I got some pretty grandchildren."

"Y'all hungry?" Roland asked. They nodded and made their way to the truck. They were on their way to Cheddars when Jay Murda had texted Ziyanna.

Jay Murda😍: you still coming? Drinks on me. You smoke?

Ziyanna frowned while texting him back.

Ziyanna: I don't do none of that and I'm out of town. It was a family emergency.

When they went inside the restaurant, Zane and Beatrix was waiting on them. Ziyanna figured the other lady was waiting on her table but she wasn't.

She was waiting for her daughter.

"Ziy-Ziyanna?" She called out nervously while gently grabbing her arm, making Ziyanna mug her and size her up. It softened when she realized her mother's eyes.

"Reagan?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

801K 46.5K 32
When her ex-friend-turned-boyfriend reappears in her life, Anna must put her hurt and resentment aside to help him survive his withdrawal before he r...
1.8M 43.4K 52
Liliana has always had a bad life. Ever since she was five, her mother would date the wrong people who would corrupt her, and she was the one who alw...
491 191 38
May my words leave you as hollow as you had left me. When a girl who has always been second place to her brother becomes the pawn in her brothers gam...
506K 10.5K 47
TW: MENTIONS OF RAPE, ABUSE, DRUGS AND ALCOHOL. Includes sexual context, read at your own discretion! - - - - - - Camila Beckett. She promises hersel...