The Casibella

By urbantrendsetters

**DISCONTINUED** ๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž โš  Warning โš  Mature audience Sexual Contentโ— ๐Ÿ”žstrong language Beatriz & Quavari sound... More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8 PART 1/2
8 PART 2/2
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21

1

12K 158 38
By urbantrendsetters

November 29th
10:58 PM.
Beatriz Buxton

"And I start to get this feeling like, who gon be there for my son's the day that I'm not around..." Me and bestfriend sung while dancing around his apartment.

Quay wanted me to help him decorate his apartment and asked for me to paint him something on a canvas. He sung to Solar Eclipse by NBA Young boy while I tried to ignore him. I rolled my eyes at him and continued to paint.

He bumped up against the canvas and knocked over some paint onto my clothes. I gasped looking down at my clothes. When I looked up at him he held his hands up in surrender.

"You play too much!" I said.

"My fault Bea, I ain't even mean to do that," he said.

I took my paint brush and flung it at him.

"Oh my fault Quay, I ain't even mean to do that," I mocked him.

"Oh fuck no. You got the game fucked up if you thought I was finna let you slide," he said as he picked up a can of paint off the floor.

A sky blue was spread practically all over my body. I picked up the hot pink and threw it at him like a bucket of water. He tackled me down to the ground and started tickling me.

I squirmed under him, laughing until my stomach started hurting.

"Quay! Stop!" I screamed as I kicked and squirmed.

I accidentally kicked him in his stomach causing him to fall over beside me.

"I'm sorry, are you okay?" I asked apologetically while I looked down at him.

"Girl you know yo little ass feet ain't do no damage," he said going right back to tickling me.

When we were done he offered me one of his shirts and I threw my clothes away. There was no hope for them anyway. I took a shower washing off all of the paint. I walked back out to see he must've showered in the other bathroom.

I went back to painting on the canvas while he ate snacks at the island. Every once in a while I would glance up at him to catch him looking right back at me.

He wore a wife beater with basketball shorts and his chain his Mom gave him while she was sober. He had his light blue durag on which brought out his blue eyes alot. From a far his eyes looked darker than they are up close but you can still tell they're light since they look out of place against his chocolate skin.

I stopped myself from staring, not wanting the little ting of attraction to come back up again. Lately I've been seeing him in a different light. We tried the relationship thing, well barely it was more of friends with benefits but in the long run it didn't benefit either one of us. We agreed to just stay friends but I have a feeling that if I keep feeling like this, that agreement won't be valid for too much longer.

My boo started playing so I spoke over the music.

"My next game is on Thursday," I said while I stared at the canvas.

"I'll be there," he said.

I caught him licking his lips and felt like a complete horn dog. That's you're bestfriend. You've known each other since you were like 5. Anything outside of a friendship would be awkward and weird. I told myself.

I was so caught up in my thoughts I didn't even hear him walk up to me. He rested his chin on my shoulder and I stiffened but tried to play it off as if I was unbothered.

"It looks great," he whispered.

"Thanks! I was trying to give off a dark but peaceful kind of meaning to it! Ya know!" I said speaking louder than I had to due to my nervousness.

Now he knows I'm nervous. I know he does. I silently curse myself for being dumb enough to think I could fool him. He lifted his head up and chuckled.

"I have to tell you something," I said putting my brush down and turning towards him.

"Wassup?" He said looking down at me.

"So lately I've been finding you like... You know... Cute or whatever and it makes me feel... Weird. I don't even know why. You're a walking nightmare and I'm sure I have no room to talk but it's the truth. And you're like family so I know this is weird for me to say but I have to let you know because then it's on the table and we can learn how to deal with it. I don't know if it's attraction or-" he cut me off with a kiss.

I pulled back and he looked at me closely, studying each other.

"Was that like a pitty kiss? Because you really didn't need to do that-"

"Stop talkin and relax," he said before kissing me again softly.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist. He gripped my ass causing me to let out a slight moan in his mouth. He smirked up against my lips before picking me up. I wrapped my legs around his torso while he carried me to his room.

He laid me on the bed and I stopped him.

"Are you sure we should do this?" I asked.

"Positive. Without a shadow of a doubt. I been waitin for you to come to yo senses," he smiled.

I hit his chest giggling. We kissed more passionately. He deepend the kiss by slipping his tongue in. He started kissing my neck while he traced his fingers up my leg, going higher and higher. He played with my clit as I bit my lip suppressing my moans.

"Let it out ma," he whispered in my ear sending chills through my body.

He kissed my neck and then pulled the oversized shirt up, looking at me waiting for me to stop him. He went down and traced his tongue along my clit. There was a hitch in my breath as he started kissing it like they were the lips on my face.

I moaned squirming as a knot in my stomach began to form.

"I can't! I can't take it anymore!" I moaned before he slammed my legs down on the bed and looked up at me.

"Stop fuckin runnin," he said sternly before going back to eating.

Without being able to move he had way more access. I moaned loudly as I released feeling my feet curl. He lifted up the shirt and started sucking on my nipple. I pulled the shirt all the way off, exposing myself.

He took off his shirt and I stroked him through his shorts. He took off his shorts showcasing his manhood. He got under the covers and motioned for me to do the same. He got on top of me and positioned himself. He slid inside me slowly causing me to moan as I adjusted to his size.

He stroked, rocking his hips into mine. I moaned with every stroke completely mesmerized by the pleasure he was giving me.

"You like that?" He whispered in my ear as I held him tightly.

We sat up in the bed and I straddled his lap and began bouncing up and down. I moaned as he kissed my neck. He smacked my ass causing my walls to close in on him. He cursed as I rocked my hips.

I pushed him back on the bed giving me more access. I held onto his chest as I rode him.

"Fuck! Bea, I'm bout to nut!" He groaned.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I continued to ride him. I sped up and he hissed. We came at the same time and I got off of him.

"I'm going to take a shower? You comin?" I asked with a smirk spread across my face.

"Hell yeah," he said wasting no time to get out of bed.

We got into the shower and while I had my back turned to him and the water he pushed me against the wall. He kissed my neck and entered inside of me from behind. I moaned loudly as I gripped the wall. He fucked me with no remorse.

"Quay!" I screamed.

"That's not my name," he groaned.

He turned me around and picked me up all in what felt like one swift motion. I bounced as he stroked, both putting in equal effort to please the other. He kissed along my neck and chest. I moaned loudly as I felt an orgasm coming along.

"Don't stop!" I screamed.

"What's my name?" He groaned against me.

"Daddy! Daddy!" I moaned as we both climaxed together.

We washed and while I was braiding my hair to make sure it didn't get matted or messy while I was asleep he changed the sheets and made the bed. I fell asleep on his chest feeling safe and thinking about our future. Never in a million years did I think that the following morning was going to go the way it did.

I woke up that morning to see that Quay was gone. I sat up and saw a man sitting in a chair in front of the bed watching me. I screamed gripping the covers to my chest as I tried to get out of bed and run away. I was naked underneath the covers so protecting my body from being exposed to a stranger was a priority.

I tripped over the covers and he held me down to the ground with one hand and the other covered my mouth.

"Let me introduce myself, my name is Black. You're little boyfriend is out getting you breakfast and he'll be back soon, I'm sure. Which is why you, are going to come with me. Now," he said before pulling my body up from the ground.

The covers fell off my body and I was exposed to him. I couldn't cover my body due to him holding my arms. He raised his eyebrows as he looked me over. Tears were rolling down my face from fear and humiliation.

For a second I thought he was going to rape me but instead he got a blanket to cover me and threw me over his shoulder. I screamed for help as he took me out the room but nobody came. I tried to pick up a lamp but it only crashed to the ground. I held onto the wall and kicked my way out of his arms. We both fell but I got up and grabbed a piece of glass off the floor. He came at me and I cut him. He choked me and I accidentally cut my finger. He put me back over his shoulder and took me out side of the condo. He put me in the back of the van with three other girls and shut the door.

November 30th
11:13 AM.
Quavari Denver

"Uh oh, look at Quay comin in here skippin and shit," my cousin Monty said.

"Yo guess what," I smiled.

"What?" He asked from behind the counter.

He works at the small café my Aunt owns so I came here to get the family discount and to see my favorite cousin.

"Me and Bea finally on the same page," I smiled.

"What- Bea as in Beatriz?" My other cousin Mari asked.

"Yeah, and get out my mouth," I said.

"Beatriz as in Beatriz Buxton. Light skin, pretty hair, thick-"

"Yes! Her!" I said cutting him off.

"Damn cous, I lost faith in you a long time ago but I'll be damned... You got yo girl. Matter fact where she at?" Monty asked.

"Ya know... Restin," I replied as I browsed the menu for something she'd want.

"My nigga," Monty said as he dapped me up over the counter.

"Y'all so nasty. I'm sure she don't need y'all talkin about her personal business," Mari said.

"Shut yo ass up, wasn't nobody talkin to you little girl," Monty said.

"I'm not little!" She said.

"I beg to differ. That's why yo ass still livin with mama," Monty said.

"Ouu you gon get it," I said.

"Don't you need to get yo food so you can go back home to yo girl," Monty said.

"Let me get that bagel shit right thea and that waffle and sausage one too," I said.

They got my food ready and I took it, dapped up my cousins and left out. I got into my black Audi S8 and headed home.

Soon to be father in law is calling...

I picked up and put it on speaker phone.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey, Quay. Have you heard from Bea? She was supposed to be coming over at 10:30 to help put this damn desk together and her bright ass ain't answerin the phone," he said.

"Yeah she at my house. I'll tell her to call when I get back," I said.

"Where you at?" He asked.

"I'm on my way back home. I went out to get us somethin to eat," I replied.

"Alright, well tell her to call us. Yo mama actin like she done got abducted and shit," he said.

"Alright, I'll holla at y'all later," I chuckled before we hung up.

I pulled into the parking lot and saw that her car was still there. I got the bags of food out of the passengers seat and unlocked the door. I got a condo that was on the first floor so I didn't have to travel up stair's all the time.

When I walked in I saw a sheet laid out on the floor.

"Bea the fuck you got this sheet on the floor for?!" I asked as I picked it up.

As I rounded the island to get to my room I saw a few drops of blood. I dropped everything and ran into the room. The lamp was shadered all over the floor and the bed looked a mess. Other than that, there's not much furniture in here yet for it to be fuck up.

"Bea! Beatriz!" I called for her as I checked the bathroom and the living room and the kitchen and guest room and the patio.

I saw her phone was still where she left it last night, on the window seal. I saw it light up and picked it up to see it was just her Dad.

Daddy💪🏽😂
Pick up yo motherfuckin phone yo ass ain't grown
Received 11:21 AM.

Any other time I would laugh due to the fact that she was 19 and lived in her own apartment. I unlocked her phone with my fingerprint and called his number. He answered on the first ring.

"Why the hell yo high yella ass ain't been answerin yo mothafuckin phone!" He said.

"It's Quay, I think something happen to Bea," I said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 142 19
A ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ง ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด. ๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๏ฟฝ...
34.7K 4.8K 17
ยฉ All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my work in any form. Some things happen...
REVENGE By Kristian Birley

Mystery / Thriller

113 11 6
I won't spoil you, so read to find out. . . This story contains, sexual assault, kidnapping, smut, bullying. Read at your own risk, highly recommende...
54.6K 4K 30
๐ฐ๐ฅ๐ฐ โ€ข ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ฑ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ โ€ข ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ --- When two ex-best friends are reunited, an obvious attraction has grown. For them to love each othe...