Remembering Sunday.

By Leviismyheichou

"Hello bitches you've reached the answering machine of Alex Gaskarth leave me a message and if your sexy enou... More

Remembering Sunday.
Expelled Hurt & New Beginnings.
First Day's First Kisses & Another Beating.
Boyfriends Weirdness & More Lies.
Don't Trust Jack Alone In Your Mom's Room.
House Party's Love you's & Second First Kisses.
I love You's Anger & Hiding.
Hurt Cocked blocked & Signed? Part One.
Hurt Cocked blocked & Signed? Part Two.
Well I Guess I'll Go Home Now...
I Will Always Remember Sunday.
Unlabled Vodka Pitty & Stacey *Bonus Chapter One Of Three*

First Date's Lies & Promises.

1.5K 23 6
By Leviismyheichou

"Ella what the hell happened to you" Alex took in my manner, I just stared blankly forward shaking slightly, unable to speak still.

"Nothing I'm fine can we go please" I cut my ramblings short, stoping the tears that threatened to spill over my lashes, Alex continued to stare at me with a scared/concerned look on his face, but all I wanted was to get away from him from what he did to me.

-----------Earlier Today-----------

I walked up the path towards my front door slowly, upon pulling up I noticed my dads car was here he's never home at this time, my stomach dropped as I slowed each step trying to make This walk last a life time, but to no avail the sound of our heavy front door swung open and my dad stood there with a truly angry blank expression on his face, a glass of whiskey in his hand.

"Get inside the fucking house now" He said rather blankly motioning for me to

Go in, I sped up my steps not wanting to annoy him any further, I didn't turn back towards Alex once not wanting him to see the absolute terror in my eyes, my dad kept the door open after I had walked in staring out at Alex before slamming it on the hinge.

"Where the fuck have you been" He grabbed my by the shoulder In the hall way, speaking softly with a psychotic edge.

"At school it finished 10 minutes ago I drove home" I tried to be precise this only seemed to enrage him more.

"Who was the guy in the car that dropped you off" His other hand Rose up to grab my shoulder, holding me steady.

"Just a friend of Rian's Alex" His grip got tighter as he lifted me off the floor.

"why couldn't Rian give you a ride home I saw him pull in 5 minutes ago" he lifted me higher now my feet dangling in the air.

"Because Alex offered me" I hung my head in shame looking down at the floor.

"YOU NASTY LITTLE SLUT" He let go of me dropping me to the ground, a big sadistic smile on his face.

"WHAT'S THE MATTER RIAN NOT DOING IT FOR YOU ANYMORE WHORE HAD TO MOVE ON TO GETTING RIDES OF THIS ALEX KID YOUR NOTHING BUT A WORTHLESS SLUT AND NOBODY WILL EVER LOVE YOU" He leant over and lightly nudged me with his foot, my body curling up into fetal position protecting myself.

"YOU KNOW BECAUSE OF YOU I HAVE NO WIFE, WORK HAVE PUT ME ON LEAVE BECAUSE YOU MADE ME DRINK, YOU HAVE RUINED MY LIFE YOU SHOULD HAVE DIED THAT ALONG WITH YOUR MOTHER" With that he walked away from me into the kitchen and rustled around in the draw, walking back with a sharp kitchen knife he grabbed my arm pulling it to himself and started to cut into it, the pain was unbearable, it burned blood started to flow from the little cuts, when he was satisfied he tossed the knife onto the sofa and lit up a cigarette leaving me in a pool of my own blood and tears on the ground.

"Get out of my sight I don't want to see you for the rest of the weekend" He pulled the cigarette from his mouth and put it out on my arm the burning sensation making me cry out in pain but that only served to make him smile.

I ran up to my room clutching my arm, collapsing in a pool of tears on the bed I contemplated what my life had become.

---------------------------------------

"ALEX LETS GO NOW PLEASE" Me raising my voice made him jump into action, he started the car and drove with every passing inch of road I started to feel that instant bit safer, why did I have this urge to hug Rian.

Alex floored the car letting up quickly on the clutch causing us to stall a few times before we finally smoothly took off, I shook myself off getting rid of all my tent ion and putting my happy face back on, think of the positives Ella, your arm minght be in absolute pain but your on a date with Alex, it could be worse, Alex stared at me from the corner of his eye shock spreading across his features.

"Ella?" He croacked my name barely audiably clearly waitng for my reply.

"Sorry for taking that out on you there had a small argument with my dad and left angry I'm fine now sorry" I spoke quickly making up a lie as I went along, he seemed slightly relieved his hands loosened up on the steering wheel.

"Are you sure your still shaking" Steadying myself again I put on my biggest fake grin even sparing a fake chuckle, he wasn't convinced.

"yeah im just a little shaken up from the whole argument ill be fine don't worry about me Alex" He smiled at me again this time his face seemed a little happier.

"I do worry about Ella probably more than I should your...Your special" He smiled at me flashing his teeth, I almost squealed in delight.

"So are you but In a different way" I playfully laughed at me weak joke, it wasn't brilliant but it was a start.

Alex parked up the car coming around to my side to let me out, I was careful to not let him see or touch my right arm. looking around I recognised we were ne'er the foot trail of the local park.

"So what we doing" I asked him a little too eagerly he chuckled grabbing some things out of the back of his car.

"I was thinking a pick nick under the stars in my private spot" I nodded my head walking around the car to help him grab the stuff he refused finally letting me carry a blanket.

We walked along the footpath until we came up to a steep sharp incline with a length of rope hanging for climbing up, Alex smiled at me grabbing onto the rope and pulling himself and all the cargo he carried up the hill, he gestured for me to follow him and I started shakily pulling myself up my clumsy footing not helping in my endeavour, getting about halfway up he grabbed onto my hand and lifted me to meet him on the flat ground, picking me up like it was an effortless and natural thing to do.

"You are a lot stronger than you look" He smiled at me flexing the non exsistant mussles in his free arm.

"What can I say Ive been working out" We both looked at each other and burst out laughing, he pulled the Usain bolt pose his long lanky legs sprawled out in a weird fashion, I almost pissed myself laughing forgetting all about what happened earlier.

Alex grabbed onto my left hand, every time our fingers touched a thousand tiny little electric shocks rippled through my body, he pulled me up to an overgrown bush, stepping through first he then dragged me through to meet him we stood in a lone meadow the grass slightly overgrown, wild flowers in all colours sprouting out of the ground, time seemed to stop here, just to the edge of the meadow was a vantage point on the hill side that gave you a good view of our little village, this place Is amazing.

"Wow Alex this place is amazing" He smiled that bright smile at me again, happiness clearly sewn across his face.

Pulling on my hand he leads me over to the perfect little spot under a giant willow tree over looking Baltimore, It was breathtaking how life just seemed to stop here, I suddenly found myself wishing I had my lyric book, Alex set out the blanket and food whilst I continued to take this place in.

"You look amazing tonight btw" I blushed a little at his complement, how could he think I looked amazing, in a rush I thew on waist high denim shorts a black vest top black ripped tights my red vans with a red hoodie, we kind of matched it was cute.

"Thank's this is just something I threw together" I winked at him before sinking down on the small blanket to sit next to him.

We ended up sitting there talking and eating for what felt like hours completely lost In the others eyes, somewhere along the line we had both laid down on the blanket me resting my head on his cheek his arms around me looking up at the bright sky the sun setting, everything went silent as the sun dropped In the sky it's beauty astounding the both of us.

"What you thinking" He quietly whispered into my ear, startling me.

"Just how perfect this moment is here with you it's like I could say here forever it makes me want to laugh cry and play all at the same time" I blurted out my innermost thoughts and feeling to Alex hoping I wasn't talking this way to fast.

He rolled on his side so his face was facing mine and tucked some of my hair behind my ear, leaning forward his lips connected with mine starting a deep emotional kiss that made every part of my body hunger for more, our tongues danced over each other causing spark's to fly.

"Your the first person I ever brought up here" Alex whispered to me, our foreheads resting on the others, his smile was enough to make me happy for life, he was perfect.

"This is our place now Ella" I smiled at that, and I could see sense in it this was our place it was meant to be.

"I really like you Alex" I smiled at him, he really did make everything better.

"I really like you too Ella" With that I snuggled into his side burying my face in his, I was happy I could stay in this place forever.

Alex Pov.

"I really like you too Ella" I know I've only known this girl two days but it feels like longer, There's something pulling me towards her like a stronger force than gravity, a feeling that says I want to wake up next to her in the mornings, smell her hair be the first one to kiss her a she opens her eyes, I think I'm falling fast.

Head on collision started to blast from my pocket, picking up my phone I walked over to the other side of the willow tree out of earshot, giving Ella the two minutes signal.

"Hey Alex" Rian sounded annoyed his fingers clearly drumming a beat against the table.

"Hey what's up?"

"practice starts in an hour just wanted to call and tell you that" He laughed a little, he's texted me this four times since we got here he was checking up on her.

"She's fine Rian, had a little bit of an argument with her dad earlier, but she's totally fine now" Rian's fingers stopped drumming on the table and he started to speak up.

"Jesus is she okay?" He sounded really worried it was just a stupid argument?

"Why wouldn't she be it was just a stupid argument no big" He seemed to relax a little.

"No reason I'm just curios um could you bring her by practice" He sounded a little worried what's his problem..

"Yeah sure I better go kinda on a date here" He grumbled something before the line went dead, what the he'll was that about.

Shaking my head I walked back towards Ella, pushing aside the bushes she had moved to sit on the tree trunk, absentmindedly strumming my guitar, her music flowed out effortlessly, her face staring blankly into space, she looked so perfect my guitar placed in her arms. 

"you play" She shot up clutching my guitar harder in her fragile little arms, I had clearly shocked her. 

"Yeah sorry I just saw it and I just had to play I dont know its this place I guess" She walked over to me, passing my guitar back to me. 

"No its fine your amazing actually who taught you?" She smiled at me walking to sit back on the tree trunk motioning me to follow. 

"Me I picked my guitar up at a thrift store when I was 10 saved up for a whole month the guy working there was kind enough to save it for me, I played to pass the time waiting for Rian to get home from school" She spoke with lots of sadness in her voice clearly a little upset. 

"Thats amazing so youve never had a lesson" She shook her head sighing deeply. 

"Only two people know I can play and your now one of them ive never really seen the point" She shrugged her shoulders. 

"Your really good im actually considering giving jack a tambourine and letting you take over guitar" She laughed pushing some of her fire red fringe away from her eyes. 

"He cant be that bad?" I Nodded at her keeping a cheeky grin on my face, Jack sucks at playing guitar but I love him. 

"Were just keeping him in for sex appeal" She laughed again blushing a little. 

"Yeah he makes us look better" She placed her hand on my chest pushing me away from her playfully. 

"Play for me Alex" I smiled at her, girlfriends in the past have never cared about about my music, or even been able to play themselves this was weird, girlfriend is she my girlfriend?

I picked up my guitar, pulling a pick from my pocket and started to strum out the tune to Blink-182 I miss you, she swayed along to the intro with her eyes shut taking in the music, I found my self absentmindedly start to sing the words.

(These Lyrics Are The Property Of Blink 182 And All Other Relevant Party's)

"(I miss you miss you)

Hello there the angel from my nightmare

The shadow in the background of the morgue

The unsuspecting victim of darkness in the valley

We can live like Jack and Sally if we want

Where you can always find me

And we'll have Halloween on Christmas

And in the night we'll wish this never ends

We'll wish this never ends

(I miss you I miss you)

(I miss you I miss you)" I absent mindedly sang mark hoppus's part, putting my own spin on the words getting lost in the music, poised and ready to continue her beautiful voice rang out and my head sprung upwards to stare at her. 

"Where are you and I'm so sorry

I cannot sleep I cannot dream tonight

I need somebody and always

This sick strange darkness

Comes creeping on so haunting every time

And as I stared I counted

The Webs from all the spiders

Catching things and eating their insides

Like indecision to call you

and hear your voice of treason

Will you come home and stop the pain tonight

Stop this pain tonight" She smiled naturally whilst singing like she had put no effort into it at all, but at the same time she gave it everything she had, she was amazing her voice like sunshine on a rainy day, is it possible to be falling in love with someone Ive only physically known for a day.  

"Don't waste your time on me you're already

The voice inside my head (I miss you miss you)

Don't waste your time on me you're already

The voice inside my head (I miss you miss you)

Don't waste your time on me you're already

The voice inside my head (I miss you miss you)

Don't waste your time on me you're already

The voice inside my head (I miss you miss you)

Don't waste your time on me you're already

The voice inside my head (I miss you miss you)

Don't waste your time on me you're already

The voice inside my head (I miss you miss you)

I miss you (miss you miss you) 

(I miss you miss you)" We sung the rest of the song together in harmony, as soon as my mouth stopped moving it just hung open in awe at how perfect she was, her soft voice velvety and smooth, made me just want to reach out and touch her lips with mine. 

"Wow your amazing Ella, I had no idea you could sing" She laughed at me blushing slightly. 

"Ive never sung for anybody before, not even Rian" She seemed a little taken aback. 

"You were amazing, I wish I could listen to you every minute of everyday" Tears started to stream down her cheeks, I fumbled over myself to help her. 

"Ella are you okay" I was getting a little worried she seemed really sad. 

"Im fine Alex more than fine its just I really like you alot" I nodded at her pulling her into my arms for a hug. 

"I really like you too" I lent down and kissed her once lightly on the lips. 

Shortly after we grabbed all our stuff and headed back to the car I had to lift her down the slope again she felt so small and fragile in my arms, it made me smile how right it felt to be with her, to sing with her, like I had found my whoever. We loaded the stuff in the car and started the journey home, it was oddly dark out how long had we been. 

"Jesus its almost 11 Rian is going to kill me" Ella started to laugh manicaly raising her hands above her head into a yawn. 

I passed Ella my phone after dialing Rian's number she took it pressing it to her ear and waiting a while. 

"Hey RiRi" she paused for a while and continued talking, Rian sounded angry at first and then calmed right down. 

"Yeah I know sorry we got caught up" She paused again laughing. 

"Don't say that Rian your terrible some times" She continued to laugh motioning the two minutes signal at my confused face. 

"Yeah ill see you later were almost home so" She hung up the phone and handed it back to me a big smile on her face. 

"Hes not mad you owe me" I laughed sighing in relief she is amazing. 

"Yeah I think I do how about you come to my party tomorrow night and ill get you a whole pizza to yourself" She placed her hand under her chin in a fake pondering gesture. 

"Well theres a first for eveything" I stared at her with my mouth hung open. 

"You've seriously never had pizza before" She rolled her eyes, slapping my arm. 

"Ive never been to a party before" She shook her head looking down at her feet. 

"What about your birthdays" She sighed deeply. 

"My dads all ways been too busy, I haven't ever had a real birthday let alone a party" Her dad sounds like such an asshole. 

"Then consider tomorrow night all of your 17 birthday party's at once, I Promise it will be the best party you will ever see" Already having an idea of how I can do this in my head, I decide to make plans. 

"I will definitely be there Alex" She lent over pressing her lips onto mine, her hands found there way into my hair, I would kill anyone for daring to touch it, but with her I didn't care. 

She got halfway out of the car her other right hand getting caught on the gearstick, her t'shirt sleeve rode up showing lots of tiny intricate cuts on her arms, along with a few cigarette burns, everything slowed down, she noticed I had seen and ran from the car her little legs carrying her as far as she could, I just remained in my seat staring after her, my thoughts wouldn't work properly. 

"Shes self harming" My head bowed down in horror, what the hell am I gonna do. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 4.5K 32
This is cliche because I fancy my brother's best friend Jack Barakat and it so happens that he's single, hot but I can't go out with him because of m...
29K 1.2K 18
Alex Gaskarth, beloved lead singer of All Time Low, the American Pop Punk band from Baltimore. Jack Barakat, guitarist of the same band, Alex's best...
174K 4.2K 23
Alex Gaskarth can't seem to keep it together. His girlfriend left him and now, he's watching his life fall apart around him as his anxiety takes over...
10.8K 216 21
Leah absolutely hates Alex but being best friends with Jack means she's often stuck with him tagging along. She's almost completely sure Alex is half...