Minecrafter x Reader Imagines

By SpecialSnowflakes

- SkyDoesMinecraft - MinecraftUniverse - Deadlox - TheSyndicateProject - CaptainSparklez - MunchingBrotato... More

Say it!! - MinecraftUniverse (Jason)
Me Too. - Deadlox (Ty)
A Broken Heart, Repaired. - TheSyndicateProject (Tom)
It's Her Fault! - MinecraftUniverse (Jason)
Fell For You - ImmortalHD (Aleks)
The Haters - CavemanFilms (Dan)
SetoSorcerer
From Teddy Bear To Names To Scars - SetoSorcerer (Harvey)
.: Not A Chapter: Part I :.
The Surprise - BajanCanadian (Mitch)
.:: Not A Chapter : Part II ::.
Happy 2 Year!! - SkyDoesMinecraft (Adam)
I'll Go Check On The Kids - MunchingBrotato (Tyler)
A Helpful Gesture - JeromeASF (Jerome)
Seven Minutes - BajanCanadian (Mitch)
.:: Not A Chapter : Part III ::.
Broken Mirrors - CaptainSparklez (Jordan)
.:: Not A Chapter : Part IV ::.
.:: Not A Chapter : Part V ::.
"Your friends are weird." - Bodil40 (Martin)
.:: Not A Chapter : Part VI ::.
.:: NaC : Part VII ::.
Project: Chemistry - Ssundee (Ian)
.:: NaC : Part VIII ::.
.:: NaC : Part 8.5 ::.
.:: NaC : Part IX ::.
.:: NaC : Quick Conversation ::.
.:: NaC : X ::.
.:: NaC : XI ::.
.:: NaC : XII ::.

Make Me Wanna - Mr360Games/Double (Ryan)

2.9K 67 24
By SpecialSnowflakes

I pulled up in front of Alex's house, turning off my SUV and taking my phone out of the cup holder and checking my new message.

Alex:

When you get here, use the back gate. :)

I slid it in my back pocket and got out the car, walking away and hitting the button on my keys, hearing it beep, I put those in my front pocket.

I find the back gate and see Alex and Max walking around the backyard, picking up stray twigs.

"Hey fuckers!" I yelled, laughing. They looked at me and laughed.

"Hey _______!" Max said from across the yard. I held up my hand at him, as like a 'hello.'

"Hey _______!" Alex chuckled, "Entoan will be back soon with some beers, I'm not sure when Ryan will get here." he smiled, going back to picking up sticks.

"Alright." I smiled, "You guys need any help?"

"I think we've got enough, thanks." Alex said, as both him and Max put their twigs in the unlit fire pit. "But can you grab maybe two logs from behind you and put them in here?"

"Sure." I said, walking to the nearly stacked logs lined up against the house. I grabbed two and placed them in the pit. I sighed and sat in the chair next to Alex and laughed. "Man, Entoan really needs to hurry up, I haven't had a beer in like a couple months.."

Max chuckled. "Alex, don't you have a couple cans in the fridge? At least I thought I saw some."

"Oh, I do!" he laughed and stood up, "be right back." As he was walking back, I glanced at his butt for a little bit. Couldn't help it man, hah, he did have a nice ass. He came back out a few seconds later and saw me looking and winked at me as he handed Max and I our beers. When he did, I blushed and looked away.

As I laid my head back on the chair the back gate opened and a small Ryan emerged from behind the bushes. "Ryan!!' I smiled, putting my beer in the cup holder and raising my arms.

"Hey guys!" He smiled.

The other guys said their 'hello's' too and Ryan pulled up a folding chair from the patio and joined us around the pit. Soon after we were in the middle of a conversation, Entoan walked up to us with two six-packs of Redd's Apple Ale.

"Two packs for thee." He smiled, handing each of us one bottle and walked to the patio, putting them in the cooler. He came back with a chair and sat next to Ryan. We raised our bottles and Alex spoke.

"To the annual campfire!" He chuckled, we laughed and clanged our glasses with each other's. "Cheers!" we laughed.

After a couple of hours, while Alex, Max and Entoan were talking about stuff I didn't know about, I sat in my chair with my knees up and took sips from my beer, quietly singing my favorite song at the moment.

"Windows down, country sound, FM on the radio.

Just me and you and the man on the moon.

Cruisin' down some old back road."

"Now baby don't you look at me that way.

'Cause you know there's only so much I can take.

Cause you make me want to.."

..that last part I didn't sing, I looked over to see Ryan's lips moving to the lyrics and his faint voice over the fire and talking.

"You know that song?" I smiled. He turned his head to face me, smiling back.

"Of course, now the question is: Do you know how to throw and small town throwdown?" He smirked.

"And let them tallboys up and them tailgates down?" I chuckled, "Of course!"

(a/n: I googled it and a tallboy I think is a beer :3)

We laughed then he perked his head up and stood from his chair, smiling.

"I'm sorry guys but I have to go, I'm getting tired."

"Awh, well alright. I'll talk to you later!" Max said.

Alex and Entoan said 'bye' also, and when I did, it was in a very confused tone.

About half an hour later, as I was talking to Entoan, my phone vibrates. I check my new message and apologize to him from interrupting and read what's on my screen.

Ryan:

Come to my place in about 10. ;)

I respond with:

Me:

Why?

A few seconds later:

Ryan:

Just do it, please.

I sigh and let Entoan continue with what he was saying. As expected, and 10 minutes later, I tell the guys I'm gonna go pass out at my place. We all say our 'goodbyes' and I drive to Ryan's, parking my car in front of his house.

"What does he have set up this time.." I mutter to myself, stepping out and locking my car, tucking my phone and keys in my back pockets and walk up to his door, knocking softly. Almost immediately, the door swung open to reveal a nervous Ryan.

"Hey." I smiled.

"..hi." he said, inviting me in. It was a small house, but cozy. I'd always loved coming here. He'd shut the door and looked at me, "give me one second..stay here." he said before walking up the stairs.

"Where else would I go?!" I smiled, leaning against the back of his couch.

About a minute later, he came back down the stair but with a guitar. I raised an eyebrow with confusion. He took a deep breath before starting to strum a song.

"Windows down, country sound, FM on the radio. Just me and you and the man on the moon. Cruisin' down some old back road.." he sang softly to music.

"Now baby don't you look at me that way. 'Cause you know there's only so much I can take. 'Cause you make me want to.." God, what song is it?! It sounds too familiar!!

Ryan looked me dead in the eyes and sang the chorus, with what sounded like a lot of passion.

"Pull this truck to the side of the road, slide on over, let me hold you close.. And tell you everything I'm thinking.

Hop on out and let the tailgate fall,

get drunk on you with no alcohol.

If you don't stop I'm gonna.

Girl you make me wanna.." He faded out the song right there, so I decided to sing the next verse a Capella.

"You know better than to wear that dress,

it oughta be against the law.

Plain and simple, boy them dimples, know just how to turn me on."

He smiled at me and slowly walked up to me, putting his hands on my hips and leaning in close. "Girl you make me wanna..pull this truck to side of the road." he sang softly.

"Slide on over and let me hold you close.." I whispered, putting my arms around his neck.

"And tell you everything I'm thinking..." we sang together. Slowly, Ryan lowered his face and his lips met mine.

To be honest, out of all of the people in our group, I didn't think I'd date Ryan.. I still laugh about it when I tell our children, even though the story's not that funny.

~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~

I KNOW I KNOW IT SUCKS DONT YELL AT ME IM SORRRRRRYYYYYY

Forgive my procrastination?

Damn, school starts on the second :( But, I do get to see my brothers sexy band play <3 Can't wait until the 30th to see that!!

I didn't proof read or anything so please tell me if I fucked shit up..

I need to start the story on my Gamer Imagines, so it may be a while before I do another imagine here

Oh!! And please check out my brothers band Rumours if you don't mind, their post hardcore if you're into that, but I actually do like them, unf and if you check out their Facebook page, you can see the sexiness, Tommy, the singer is sexy as hell UNF

OKAY IM OUT, SORRY ONCE AGAIN, LOTS TO SAY BUT CANT SAY IT ALL!!

DEUCES!

stay slippery xD

xxSS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 181 38
The title says it all! (Over)
1.4K 59 23
Book Two of Searching For Seto ~•~•~•~• Cover by Lay_Shung ~•~•~•~•
1.1K 37 27
It was just a normal day in the Sky Kingdom. Just like any other day right? Wrong! SkyDoesMinecraft invites his best friends over to a party, and aft...
415 0 21
Idk just read...