The Youngest Cullen

By AmericanCowGirl19

Alison Connolly was murdered on January 3rd,1970 walking home from the library by a vampire who left her on h... More

Chapter One - Alison
Chapter Two - High School
Chapter Three - Lunch
Chapter Four - Home
Chapter Five - Bella
Chapter Six - Field Trip
Chapter Seven - Hometown
Chapter Eight - Meeting
Chapter Nine - Nomads
Chapter Ten - Protecting Bella
Chapter Eleven - Healing
Chapter Twelve - Waking Up
Chapter Thirteen - Him
Chapter Fourteen - Caught
Chapter Fifteen - Truths
Chapter Sixteen - Imprint
Chapter Seventeen - Birthday
Chapter Eighteen - Decisions
Chapter Nineteen - Relief
Chapter Twenty - Crossing
Chapter Twenty One - Cliff Diving
Chapter Twenty Two - Bella and Rose
Chapter Twenty Three - New Guy
Chapter Twenty Four - Laurent
Chapter Twenty Five - Explanation
Chapter Twenty Six - Worries
Chapter Twenty Seven - Temptation
Chapter Twenty Eight - Traveler
Chapter Twenty Nine - Back
Chapter Thirty - Proposal
Chapter Thirty One - Concussion
Chapter Thirty Two - Done
Chapter Thirty Three - Mom
Chapter Thirty Four - Downhill
Chapter Thirty Five - New
Chapter Thirty Six - Intruder
Chapter Thirty Seven - Camp Fire
Chapter Thirty Eight - Tiffany
Chapter Thirty Nine - Hospital
Chapter Forty - Explanation
Chapter Forty One - Graduation
Chapter Forty Two - Sway
Chapter Forty Three - Training
Chapter Forty Four - The Night Before
Chapter Forty Five - Newborn Battle
Chapter Forty Six - The Volturi
Chapter Forty Seven - Sorry
Chapter Forty Eight - Planning
Chapter Fifty - Her Wedding
Chapter Fifty One - Toast
Chapter Fifty Two - Clean Up
Chapter Fifty Three - Events
Chapter Fifty Four - Loyalties
Chapter Fifty Five - Separation
Chapter Fifty Six - Changing Sides
Chapter Fifty Seven - She Imprinted
Chapter Fifty Eight - Labor
Chapter Fifty Nine - She's a Newborn
Chapter Sixty - Confession
Chapter Sixty One - Advances
Chapter Sixty Two - Chance
Chapter Sixty Three - Immortal Child
Chapter Sixty Four - Witnesses
Chapter Sixty Five - Memories
A/N
Chapter Sixty Seven - Christmas
Chapter Sixty Eight - Bonfire
Chapter Sixty Nine - Redcoats
Chapter Seventy - Aro's Future
Chapter Seventy One - End

Chapter Forty Nine - Day Before

11.8K 316 4
By AmericanCowGirl19

        "Easy, Bella" Alison said, her arm shooting out to catch her before she fell. She grinned amusingly as Bella looked at Alice annoyed.

"You just have to break them in" Alice said encouragingly.

"I have been breaking them in... For three days" Bella said wanting to give up on the shoes. "Can I just go barefoot?" Bella asked.

"No! Absolutely not" Alice said quickly.

"Just thinking it's a little much, you know?" Bella said trying to get her input in. "The dress and the shoes, and all of this" Bella said looking around.

"No, it's exactly enough. Tomorrow will be perfect" Alice said smiling happily.

"Where do you want them, boss?" Emmett asked carrying a large tree trunk with Rose behind him.

"On either side of the aisle" Alice said.

"What aisle?" Rose asked confused.

"Does no one have vision?" Alice asked as Bella took off her heals to put on regular shoes. "You, go home and get lots of beauty sleep. That's an order" Alice said making Bella nod. They hug before Bella walked away. Alison surveyed everything smiling as she watched Bree with Esme helping decorate the tables and chairs.

"I think I finally convinced mom to come to the wedding" Embry said as he and Alison walked through the woods, hand in hand.

"I hope you didn't push her into it" She said and Embry shook his head.

"It didn't take much. I think she wants to get out of the house and have some fun, so this will be good for her" He said and Alison nodded.

"Of course it will" Alison told him. "Now, I'm just warning you there will be another vampire coven here. They're vegetarian like us, they live in Alaska." She said and Embry could hear the nervousness in her voice.

"What's wrong?" He asked looking at her curiously.

"It's just... I haven't seen them since before.... the accident" She told him. "I'm sure they know what happened but it just sucks because Rose and Alice were telling me stories about what I would do with some of the girls there, they're good memories and I just" Alison said sighing.

"Like what kind of stuff did you do?" Embry teased suggestively. Alison gave him a look but he could tell she was trying to fight a smile. Embry wiggled his eyebrows and Alison laughed pushing him lightly. He laughed with her wrapping his arm around her neck kissing her head. "It's going to be fine, babe" He whispered to her.

"Well, this is looking good" Alison said as they came up to his house. "It looks bigger" She said and he smiled.

"I might have made my room slightly bigger" He said. "It's basically almost finished" He told her.

"That's exciting" She said walking inside.

"All of the building is done, all we have to do is paint and get some furniture back in here" He said proudly.

"Embry, this looks amazing" She said.

"Yea, it's amazing that those guys actually have a brain in between their ears" Embry said and Alison smiled as they walked into his room.

"Wow, this is a lot bigger" She said. The room was twice as big as it used to be. "A book shelf?" She asked looking at him knowing Embry wasn't a book reader.

"Ok, you caught me" He said leaning against the doorway. She looked at him curiously not knowing what he was talking about. "It's not a book shelf" He said walking over to her. "Right here is going to be a record player and a radio. Over here there's going to be a love seat and then a couch with a bed against that wall. I made the closet larger as well" He said showing her around the room. He opened the doors and she walked into the closet. She looked at him, why did he need all of this room? "I want this to be your room as much as it is mine" He said. "I know you get bored sitting around while I'm sleeping so I made sure to have music for you"

"Embry" She whispered speeding up to him and pulled him into a kiss. He grinned kissing her back with his arms around her. "I love it and I love you" She whispered.

"I love you more" He whispered back before kissing her again to keep her from arguing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 3.5K 11
(Sequel) Graduation was almost here for Bella and the Cullens. Beverly's and Jasper's bond couldn't be closer than ever. Bella planned to become a va...
29.6K 718 38
✝️𝕿𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝕱𝖆𝖓𝖋𝖎𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓✝️ A psychotic sister, Werewolves and now Vampires have been thrown into the mix? Kayla sure has a lot on her...
175K 6.2K 31
{ROSALIE HALE FAN FICTION} Alina Courson, is the original vampire. She has watched civilisations burn and fall, some even by her hand. She's been alo...
30.3K 665 13
Esme was killed by a vampire and left a grieving Carlisle behind so he decides to move his family to the UK. When a certain someone moves into the ne...