5 Guys 1 Girl (One Direction)...

By Liahh__Liahh

*Book 1* Hi I'm Lisa and call me crazy but i have no idea who one direction is. I'm a 17 year old girl and I'... More

Chapter 1-Youre late Ms.Brownson
Chapter 2- New Friends ?
Chapter 3- Coffee Catastrophies
Chapter 4- Bad Feet and Drizzle
Chapter 5-An afternoon of shopping and meeting the boys
Chapter 6-Unexpected storms and hidden cameras
Chapter 7-Ice cream and a bit of truth or dare
Chapter 8-Pranks, Revenge, and Spongebob
Chapter 9-Creepy one direction and problem solved
Chapter 10-Sleeping situations
Chapter 11-A day at the park and......Gabby?
Chapter 12-Midnight Nandos trip
Chapter 13-The Ellen Show
Chapter 14-Where's Harry?
Chapter 15-A missed birthday and a game of find the boys
Chapter 16-Hangovers and a secret call
Chapter 17-Barry,Harry, and a Tour
Chapter 18-Girl time and The boys are back
Chapter 19- Arguments and emotions
Chapter 20-Lisas got a boyfriend, Lisas got a boyfriend
Chapter 21- A fan and a new best friend
Chapter 22-First day of work and I NEED TIME
Chapter 24-I might have a TINY crush on a certain blonde boy
Chapter 25-I can't do this
Chapter 26-I got a date with.....
Chapter 27-Surprised words and a date
Chapter 28-First dates determin EVERYTHING
Chapter 29-2 down 2 to go
Chapter 30-I choose....
AUTHORS NOTE!!! MUST READ

Chapter 23-5SOS and Lisa

715 20 6
By Liahh__Liahh

LISAS POV

I was beginning to hyperventilate and Calum could tell.

"Calm down. They'll love you, i promise" he gave me a reassuring smile.

They all walked in and Calum stood to meet them.

"Hey" he greeted and they did their little manly bro hug thing.

"Where did you go? We brought you back lunch by the way" i recognized his voice as Ashton, i think.

"I was helping out a friend" he glanced back at me and their eyes followed his. All of a sudden Ashton pushed Calum aside and walked up to me. He grabbed my hand and sat next to me.

"Who might you be, beautiful?" he asked.

"Li-Lisa" i stuttered.

"You are so pretty" he smiled and i blushed.

"Thank you"

"Okay, stop flirting with her" Calum snapped.

"Let me introduce everyone. This is Michael" he said pointing to the guy with the burgundy type colored hair (a/n sorry I'm new to the 5sos fandom i joined 2 weeks ago I'm not actually sure what type of color is in his hair).

"This is Ashton" He pointed to the one who was flirting with me. He had amazing cheek bones and he was so cute. I think i have another crush, just kidding.

"This one is Luke" He pointed to the one who had flawless blonde hair. It was a little darker than mine.

"Hi, I'm Lisa. Its nice to meet you all" i smiled.

"Don't take this the wrong way, but why are you here?" Michael asked.

"Well, i guess i have to tell you the whole story for you to understand" i sighed and they all nodded, even Calum.

"Basically i met Zayn, Harry, Niall, Liam, and Louis in one week. But i didn't know that they knew each other-"

"You didn't know who One Direction were?" Ashton asked looking amused.

"At the time, No. Now let me finish. So, for some reason i was extremely close to Harry and he wanted me to meet his friends. That's when i found out that they were all in the same boyband-"

"What has this got to do with you being here?" Michael asked politely.

"Stop cutting her off and let her finish" Luke spoke for the first time and turned his attention back to me.

"My mum went to America for some reason and left me behind, so i caed Harry and he said i could stay with him and the boys. However they trashed the guest room so i had to take turns sleeping with each of them. I got sick weeks later and the boys were at a sound check, i think. So, i went out to get medicine myself. I passed out from dehydration and Calum helped me. He took me here for a couple days because i was unconscious-"

"I remember that. We got home from the club that Calum was supposed to meet us at and he had a passed out girl on the couch. I'm guessing that was you" Ashton said and i nodded.

"At the time, he told me his name was Alex and we exchanged numbers. So, days later i met a girl named Manahil at a coffee shop and she gave me a job. The same fay the boys fixed up the guest room so i could have my own room. I told the boys yesterday that i was starting work today. But, none of them were listening so today i got early and left. They wrecked my room looking for me, they broke things that my mum gave to me that can't be replace"

A tear slipped down my cheek and Calum finished what i had to say "I told her she could stay here as long as she needs to, so she can clear her mind and catch a break"

"That's cool by us" Luke said.

"Hey, why did you call me from Zayns number?" Calum asked.

"Wait, i thought they didn't know you. When i first introduced you they asked who you were" i was very confused.

"I had on a hood and sunglasses. They couldn't recognize me" he laughed.

"Oh, well the boys broke my phone" i huffed.

"That's unacceptable you need a phone so i can ask for your number" Ashton said and i blushed a deep red.

"Lets go get Lisa a phone" Michael yelled.

"NO" i screamed and they all looked at me confused.

"If you didn't want me having you number you could have said so" Ashton faked hurt.

"No, id love to give you my number. I just don't have any money on me. I don't get paid until the end of the week" i told them and they shrugged.

"We can pay" Calum said.

"Phones cost too much. I will not let you pay so much"

"Lisa, we have more than enough money to buy you things amd it won't even put a dent in our bank accounts" Calum laughed.

"Are you sure?"

"Positive" Luke answered.

"Fine" i sighed.

"Good, to the mall we go" Michael said and we all followed him to Calums car.

****

We got to the mall and went into several shops. They kept buying me clothes. I would be stopping Michael from buying something and Calum, Ashton, and Luke would be in different shops buying things.

We went there only to get me a phone and one outfit each. I told them to get me the IPhone 4 like i originally had but they just had to get me the IPhone 5c. And they bout like 5 outfits each and when i yelled at them for it they told me, and i quote "You can't jist have 4 outfits". They just keep saying it and its driving me crazy.

"You spent at least in the thousands" i grumbled as we entered the house.

"Its cool we usually spend more than that at the mall" Luke said.

"But, I'm probably never going to wear half of this stuff" i argued.

"Too bad" Ashton said and pinched my cheek.

"I told you i was fine with the IPhone 4"

"But, there is such a better version that you could have gotten, so we got it" Ashton pouted.

"Whatever, now show me how to work it" Ashton walked over to me.

"Alright Ash, you stay here with Lisa and we will go and get dinner" Calum said and i nodded.

"So for starters, you need to turn on your phone" he laughed.

"Right.....i knew that" i giggled and waited for it to boot up.

"You know it should work just like the IPhone 4" he told me.

"I gave my last phone to my friend and she got it working for me"

"You are pathetic" he smiled.

"Now but in you email and Itunes password" he said and i shielded my screen from him as i put it in.

"There, now all you have to do is make memories" he smirked.

"I have the first one already" i laughed and jumped into Ashtons lap. I put my face on his and stuck my tongue out doing a silly face, then took the picture.

I looked crazy and he looked flustered.

"Never do that again. You could have just asked me to take a picture" he said annoyed.

"Wheres the fun in that" we fell into a silence and i realized i was still in his lap so i moved.

"Oh, yeah let me hold your phone" I gave him my phone and he started typing away on it. "What are you doing?" i askes trying to peek at the screen and he kept moving it out of my line of vision. "You'll see" he smiled.

"Here" he gave me my phone.

"I put my number in it" he smiled and walked to the kitchen. "Did you send yourself a text, so you have mine?" i yelled to him. "Check and see" he yelled back.

I went to my messages

To: Ashton babe <3

Hey sexy ;)

"Really?" i yelled and he laughed. "Don't bother changing it either because ill just change it back" he peeked his head back in and winked.

"I'm going to kill you" i laughed and started chasing him around the kitchen. He tried to run into the living room but he tripped and fell. I started laughing at him and ended up tripping and falling as well.

"Stupid Karma" i muttered. Then i realized just how awkward our position was. Ashton was laying on his back facing me and i was laying on him on my stomach facing him. Our faces are inches apart and every inch of my body was touching him. He started to lean in and so did i.

"When you two finish having sex on the floor, you can come and eat" Michael said as the rest of the guys walked in. I rolled off of Ashton and gave him a weak smile. He returned it and got up. He held out his hand to help me up and i grabbed it.

"So tell me, why were you two having sex on the floor. I'm curious to know" Michael asked and i hit his arm playfully.

"We weren't having sex on the floor. I was chasing him and he tripped, so i started laughing at him and then i tripped" i blushed.

"Karmas a bitch, huh?" Michael said and i nodded.

"Watch your language" i warned.

"You've cursed before"

"Only when needed" i smiled and grabbed my spring roll and rice.

"No meat?" Luke asked while studying my food.

"Its a bet i made with the boys. Whether I'm living with them or not, i never lose a bet"

"What was the bet?" Luke asked while biting into his food.

"Well we were arguing yesterday while the people fixed me room, because they ate all of the decent food that we had. I started complaining that they were pigs and couldn't go 8 days with eating only 3 meals. They took it as a challenge though and said i couldn't go 8 days without eating meat. I accepted" i explained and they nodded.

"Well its getting late. Lets watch movies until we fall asleep" Calum suggested.

Everyone agreed and we all went to the living room. They all fit on the couch perfectly, so i decided to sit on their laps.

I sat my butt on Ashton who was at the end, my thighs were on Calum, my calfs were on Michael and my bare feet were on Luke.

"What are you doing?" They all yelled at the same time.

"Relaxing" i smiled.

"Whatever" they said in unison again........freaky.

"What movie?" i asked.

"You can pick" Calum said.

"Well, while we were at the mall, i asked Ashton to buy my favorite movie. WE ARE WATCHING IT!" i said then gave them my innocent face.

"I ran to the bags from the mall and searched each one for the movie.

"Who bought lingerie?" i raised an eyebrow.

"I thought it would be needed" Michael shrugged. I rolled my eyes and continued my search.

ASHTONS POV (this in new, aye ^_~)

I have quite a big crush on Lisa and I've only known the girl a day. But, she's funny, she's sweet, and she has the brightest smile. She's really down to earth and treats us like normal boys, which i love.

"What movie did you buy her?" Calum whispered.

"I don't know. She just asked for the movie and i bought it" i whispered back.

"Here it is" she yelled. This movie is so rare to find on DVD and now I've got it" she squealed then put it in. And resumed he original spot on my lap.

"What movie?" Luke asked.

"The Sound of Music" she squeaked.

We all groaned.

"Nice going, Ash" Michael mumbled.

****

Half way through the movie, i heard light snores. I looked up and the boys were looking at Lisas, who's head was on my chest.

"Ill take her up" i whispered and they nodded.

I secured my hands under her legs and on her back and stood up. She wasn't that heavy so i could carry her with ease.

I got up to her room and positioned her so that i could open the door. Once i got in i layed her in the bed and pulled her sweater over her head. I didn't look at anything as i went downstairs and grabbed the bags from the mall. I went into each one until i found some pajamas. I pulled the shirt over her head and pulled her pants down. I slid the sweat pants up her legs. I put fuzzy socks on her feet, and i put her hair in a pony tail. It wasn't that hard. I put the bags in her closet and pulled the blanket over her body.

As i was leaving i walked to her side and kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight, babe" i whispered and walked out of her room.

§¤§¤§¤

Sorry about not updating sense the dinosaurs walked the earth. I know a lot of you have been waiting to see what happens. I really do apologize though.

Oh, and follow me please, ill

follow back.

COMMENT

VOTE

AND

SHARE WITH A FRIEND

Byeee ¤_¤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 353 28
After coming back from summer camp Riley Johnson was having a the time of her life having the chance to meet a boy and fell in love with him. then ou...
253K 3.4K 37
Elle Parks. At a young age, she experienced a car accident, losing your parents ain't that easy. She was put on the orphanage, waiting everyday for j...
113K 7.4K 100
"Louis. You're my guardian angel. You saved my life." I say shakily. My voice is unstable and I can't even recognize it anymore. I squeeze his soft w...
8.4K 303 62
**READ AT YOUR OWN RISK** "It's fucking crazy, because you'd think I'd remember you, I'd remember them, maybe I'd at least remember us! But I don't a...