Fem Anime Characters X Fem Re...

By FoxyBonnie124

Hello peoples! This is my first book I have ever written, but don't worry, I think my writing skills have imp... More

Tenten x Reader: Ice Cold
Hinata Hyuuga x Reader: Don't Do It
Sakura Harano x Half Demon! Reader: I Missed You
Ino Yamanaka x Reader: I Will Not Bow
The Place You Belong - Rin x Reader #1
The Place You Belong - Rin x Reader #2
(SAO) Silica x Reader If It's Not Me
Female! Nagisa Shiota x Reader: Bloodlust
HERES SOMETHING FUNNY (I guess)
Caring! Sumire x Emotional! Reader
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Maki Nishkino x Depressed! Cutter! Reader: Why?
Yuzu x Mei: Seams
Matsuri x Harumin: I Wish PT.1
Lesbian Jesus?
Matsuri x Harumin Pt. 2
Rebel! Maki Nishkino x Singer! Reader: Hoodie
*gay sigh*

Historia/Christa Reiss x Abused! Reader: Demons & Angels

886 15 0
By FoxyBonnie124

It's time... for some spooky stories!YEEEEEEE MY FAV MONTH OF THE YEAR IS HERE!!! *cough*Halloweenhasnothingtodowiththisstory*cough* BTW, it's based in real-time and there are no Titans.

I spoke to the demon that lives in my nightmares, he told me that life wasn't fair.

"Dammit, (Y/n)!" Your father yelled.

Your dad came home drunk again and you forgot to do one of your daily chores... washing the dishes.

"You had one job, ONE FUCKING JOB!"

You were up in your bedroom, crouched down in the corner with your head tucked into your knees.

'He's really fuckin pissed...oh Fuck.' You heard the slam of his feet against the stairs. If you weren't shaking then, well, you are now.

He taught me how to hate myself and hide it

He forced your door open, slamming it against the wall.

"You had one job, (y/n). And you can't even do that." He stood up taller and smirked, "I guess it's time I teach you a lesson"

He showed me how to die behind my eyelids

He walked over to you and started kicking you, hard. Harder than he ever has before.

"You're a fucking puny worthless kid"

After the first few kicks, you were knocked over on your side, giving him a chance to kick you in the ribs and stomach.

You blacked out.

I'm pretty sure he doesn't have the best intentions, and I think I really need an intervention.
____________________________________

You woke up the next morning on the floor, with a pounding headache, and an achy torso.

You could barely move, that's how bad the pain was.

You sat up and wiped the blood that was dripping down your eyebrow and mouth. As you did so, you realized that your lip was busted and your forehead had a fairly long cut going across it.

You picked up your phone to see that the time was 12:46 pm and to see that it's a school day... and to see that you have been spammed with messages from Historia.

I'll go out, all alone, with a smile on my face, and I promise I'm not scared of you.

Now, Historia was your only friend. Everyone else was just a nuisance to you. You liked to think of it as that vine that says, "I don't need friends, they disappoint me." Historia is the only exception.

I'm not scared of you.

You liked to call her Christa though. To you, the name fit like a glove.

You opened your messages up and immediately clicked on Christa's name.

Christoria: Are you coming to school today? 🤔
Christoria: Are you still asleep?
Missed call from: Christoria
Christoria: Can you please message me back? 😥
Christoria: you're making me freak out.😰
56 minutes later
Christoria: What happened?
Christoria: alright, that's it. I'm on my way over. 😡

'Well shi-'

Your thought was interrupted when you heard the doorbell ring and a consistent knock on the door.

You thought of what to do for a second and realized that she would be suspicious if you took a long time to open the door because you went to go clean up.

*sigh*

You walked down the stairs and towards the front door.

You stood in front of it for a second, then opened it.

"Oh my god, are you OK?!?! What happened?!?!?"

"Nice to see you to- why don't you come inside?"

Christa followed you up to your bedroom.

When you two walked into your room, she immediately saw a little puddle of blood In the corner you woke up in.

I spoke to an angel that blesses my conscience

"(Y/n)... what happened to you?" Christa asked in the most worried voice you have heard.

Your lip started to quiver as tears stung your eyes.

"W-well..um...I-I forgot to do the dishes last night and my dad came home drunk a-and-" Christa came over and hugged you, which made the tears start to fall hard, "h-he came into m-my r-room and he s-started to k-ick me."

"Shh, shh, it's OK, it's alright. I'm here now and he's not." As she said this you guys sank to the floor, with you in her arms.

She told me I shouldn't have fear.

"H-he calls me worthless and all these other horrible things, and...sometimes...I believe him-"

"Hey, you are talented, beautiful, and unique. Don't listen to him. Life will get better, I promise, (y/n)."

She taught me how to love myself but I didn't listen, now I've become too self aware

You really wanted to believe her, but, it just didn't seem real to you.

She pulled you out of those dreadful thoughts.

"C'mon, let's get you cleaned up and dressed." Christa said as she pulled you up to your feet.

She pretty much dragged you into the bathroom.

Christa left you in there so you could get ready while she went to go pick out your clothes.

"Hmm" you heard Christa rummaging through your closet, it kinda scared you.

You tried to distract yourself by brushing your teeth.

After a few minutes you heard Christa say, "Ah Ha, the perfect outfit."

You rinsed your mouth then turned around.

She somehow managed to pick out your favorite outfit. (It can be whatever you want)

Christa forced the clothes into your arms and pushed you into the bathroom.

(Time skip)

I'll go out, all alone, with a smile on my face and a promise, I'm not scared of you.

You stepped out of the rusty-ish pickup truck and looked at the beauty before you.

She brought you to a field, empty of people, but full of flowers.

Christa ran forwards, towards a curved tree that shaded the top of a small hill.

"C'mon (y/n)!"

"Uh- OK!"

I'm not scared of you.

You jogged over towards the tree, somehow beating Christa to it.

"The fact that you had a head-start and I still beat you, is sad." You said, trying hard to contain your giggles.

You sat down next to the tree while Christa slumped over and sat on your lap with her back against the tree.

She closed her eyes as you stared at her with a kinda confused and slightly red face.

Christa opened one eye and looked at you, "What? I didn't see anyone else sitting here."

"Fine..."

You two just sat there in silence for a bit. It wasn't awkward, just comfortable.

"Do you wanna sleepover at my house tonight?" Christa asked.

You were startled by the sudden question, "Uh, y-yea! Sure!"

"But what about clothes?" You asked.

"We can stop by your house for a quick second."

"OK, but if my dad is home, we leave immediately."

"Alright"

(Time skip)

Say bye to all my friends

You arrived at your house. The sun was setting and it didn't seem like your dad was home.

You quickly rushed inside and ran upstairs.

You grabbed some clothes and ran out of the door as fast as you could.

Waiting for the end

Your heart sank when you saw your dad talking- no, more like yelling at Christa.

"What the FUCK are you doin' on my property girl!" He yelled.

When Christa didn't answer, he reached through the open window and grabbed her by the arm.

"I asked you a question, girl, now you better answer it..!"

You felt white hot rage when he did that to her. You ran over as fast as you could and punched him on the side of his face causing him to loose his grip and fall over.

This is the life I've chosen, I can't pretend

"Don't you EVER FUCKING TOUCH HER!" You yelled.

You hopped in the car and drove off.

Once you made it to her house you rushed her inside and up to her room.

You shut the door behind you and immediately started checking on her.

"Are you OK?! Did he hurt you?! I'm so sorry..." You said panicking.

"Hey, hey, I'm OK... calm down."

Once she said that, you leaned down and kissed her. She was surprised but immediately started kissing back.

You pulled away for a second to say, "I love you-" but you barely had time to finish the sentence as Christa pulled you in for another kiss.

That everything is fine

After a few seconds, she broke away to say, "I love you to" but pulled you in again right after.

You bit her lip gently, silently asking for permission, in which she granted.

My life's a fucking lie

You walked her backwards towards her bed and gently laid her down, straddling her hips.

You leaned down for one more kiss before making your way to her neck, doing this elicited soft moans from the blonde girl.

It excited you more.

You broke away for a second and looked her straight in the eyes.

"Are you sure you want this?" You asked.

"Positive."

Hearing this gave you all the permission you needed.

(Time skip)

You woke up in the middle of the night.

You looked to your left and noticed that Christa was gone, which scared you.

You bolted out of bed and threw on the nearest clothes.

You opened the door and looked down the hallway towards the kitchen.

"Christa?"

You noticed that the kitchen light was on, so she must be there.

But something seemed off.

You walked down the hall and looked around the corner.

What you saw was unbelievably hard to accept. You wished it was some sick and twisted prank or dream.

The demon on my shoulder has won this time.

What you saw before you was a pool of blood and a limp Christa with a stab wound in her back.

You ran over to her and slowly picked her up, 'this can't be happening'

"C-Christa...?"

"O-oh my god, oh my god, Christa... *sob* No! Christa! Please don't leave me... Historia..."

I spoke to the demon, he murdered the angel, and now I've got blood on my hands.

I'm sorry for the sad ending, and I'm sorry if Christa seemed ooc. I'm happy that I have finished this story, I'm sorry for the feels... I'll make it up to you guys! I promise! Please don't hate me, *giggles* alright? And if you prefer Historia over Christa then just pretend that I put Historia over Christa. I'm gonna go to bed now, goodnight folks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 1.5K 32
You know it! A anime one shot! Since I can't decide which new anime fanfiction, to do I will be doing a one shot! I will be doing Attack on Titan, To...
54.7K 1.3K 27
(5/29/17) hello! due to my busy schedule and the lost desire to write stories, i have given up this book! i apologize but i hoped you enjoyed my one...
64.4K 1K 43
I won't take any requests for now since I'm afraid that my lack of inspiration would delay them ^^; No lemons please and all the oneshots here are re...
29.3K 374 26
❌WARNING | L | V | SC | ❌ ‼️REQUESTS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED‼️ All One-Shots (80% chance smut btw) From Naruto and Fullmetal Alchemist to Ouran High S...