House of Anubis: Reunion

By shadowspider

~ warning: this is actually cringy writing of fetus me so..~ Everyone in the Anubis house graduated and went... More

House of Anubis: Reunion!
Summer House
The Secret is Out
Sibuna Meets Again
Make and Renew
The Secrets Lie Beneath
Revealing
The Big Truth Can Sound Like a Lie
Going Somewhere but Nowhere
Continue?
Reflections Arena
Im Back!!!
Archery
Posession
Oh, Jerome
Buried Alive
Dream
Author's Note
Distraction
Protection
Amber's Arrival
Riddling
Disappearance
Unexpected Arrival
Back in the Tunnels
The Host and the Parasite
Keeping Them Separate
Flute of the Snake Charmer
Use of the Flute
Research
Preparation
Escaping the Room
The Bond
Going Out
Return to Anubis
Finding Joy
News Spread
Author's Note #2
Feelings
Argument
Talk About It
New Caretaker
Up in the Attic
Escape
Author's Note #3
Close Call
The Caretaker's Office
Truth Be Told
Confrontation
Problems All Around
Face to Face
Conversation
Carnival
Carnival Part 2
Pancakes
Set's Plot
False Note
Storm
Sibuna Meeting
Search Parties
Three Days Prior
Set the World on Fire part 1
Set the World on Fire part 2
Set the World on Fire part 3
Set the World on Fire part 4
Set the World on Fire part 5
Farewell
Author's Note
Author's Note(much, much later)
It's Acually Here!

Truce

1.3K 58 0
By shadowspider

Amber went back inside the theater and sat on a bench. Her face was turning red as she tried to keep most of her tears in, and her breathing was also harsh. Mara came inside, found Amber, and sat on the same bench.

Mara was thinking whether or not she should rub Amber's back for comfort because Amber didn't even acknowledge her presence at this moment. But Mara just decided to talk without making anymore eye contact with her.

"I'm sorry," Mara apologized. "I didn't mean to say that."

Amber didn't reply or look up.

"I was angry and frustrated at KT. It just came out."

Amber took a deep breath through her nose.

"I didn't know you cried yourself to sleep. It must've been hard for you."

Amber decided to finally speak, but her voice was low and obviously full of sadness. "When I came to the summer house, I realized that if I was staying in the same house as Alfie, I couldn't see myself without him. Since the only reason we weren't dating was because of fashion school, I figured we'd just get back together."

"But you'll be going back to New York after the summer."

"I know. I guess I was thinking we'd have a shot at long-distance. But with someone who really loves him so close, how could he not love Willow?"

"Alfie still loves you, Amber. But some people just can't wait. Time catches up with them, and they realize, they can't be a part of that love story anymore. They have to continue their own with someone else."

"So, your long distance with Mick didn't work out because time caught up with you? Don't you realize I'm in as much pain as you? With Mick here, you're realizing you're still in love with him. And when the end of summer comes, he'll be gone, and I'll have to leave Alfie."

"I see that now."

"Why can't summer love just last and when the end comes, we just forget. It would be so much easier to avoid the pain if you forgot when it was time to."

"The wise words of Amber Millington," Mara smiled.

Amber laughed a bit.

"Does this mean we're ok?"

"Oh, I suppose."

They hugged it out and went back to the car. KT was waiting in the driver's seat still.

"Is everybody ok?" she asked.

Mara and Amber looked at eachother and simultaneously agreed, "Yeah."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

HOUSE OF HADES By —

Mystery / Thriller

1.1K 221 31
**NOT HOUSE OF HADES BY RICK RIORDIAN*** House of Hades Year 1; There is a boarding school that is divided into houses named after Greek gods. In the...
957 78 12
This is the End. Eddie and Charlie Miller have faced more than any teenager should. Ever since arriving at Anubis House their experience has been no...
230K 7.7K 61
❝i think we might be connected.❞ Sixteen year old Ashley Adams has lived what one might call a normal life. Sure, she's been raised by her sister fo...
25.9K 483 33
This is a House of Anubis Season 4 that I wrote when i was very young. I am in the process of editing this book, but even still there are some major...