Taming The Wild Fox

By sixxvi

Uzumaki Naruto belongs to the elite family who runs numerous establishments in the country. And being rich an... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16*
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19*
Chapter 20*
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27*
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37*
Chapter 38*
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41*
Chapter 42*
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue*
Author's Note

Chapter 32*

4.6K 117 105
By sixxvi

**WARNING**
This chapter is rated as NSFW.
I advice you not to miss it though ;)

[Naruto's POV]

"Hinata?" My voice broke.

So does my heart.

My fist turned into a ball and I see red just by looking at another man holding the woman I love.

The woman I fucking love.

I grab the back of his collar, tearing him off of Hinata and she yelped in pain when Shino tried to bite her lips, refusing to get away from her.

That's when I notice the tears that's flowing down Hinata's cheeks and how surprised and lost she looked at that moment.

"You think you'd get me by ruining us?" I said, towering over Shino who look away, avoiding my anger.

That's right, run away and put the blame on me for rescuing people you ran away from.

"I've had enough of your bullshits!" I held his neck, pushing him on the wall to strangle him.

He's better off living in hell.

Shino laughed at me even though the defeat is clear in his face. He tried pushing me but I only pin him further on the wall, making him cough in pain.

"You ran away and she found me instead." I told him, every anger pouring out from the years that I've been trying to understand this motherfucker. "She loved me when she knew I couldn't and that's not my fucking problem if she chose to kill herself!"

He pushed me off him and I stumble backwards when his fist landed on my cheeks.

"Naruto!" Hinata screamed, she finally found herself speaking again and I gesture for her not to approach me.

"You killed her! You killed her!" Shino said, he attempt to land a blow on me but I held his fist just in time before he hit my face.

"All I did was free her from you, you abusive,..." I stopped, squeezing his balled fist with my hands and he yelped in pain, "coward, and weak motherfucker!"

Shino tried to use his other free hand and I was quick to hit him before he could do it. He stumbled backwards and leans on the wall. Blood leaks from the side of his mouth and he laughed like a maniac, pointing his finger at me.

"Now you're going to kill me too?!" He said, veins coming out of his neck.

Just how much does he want to get hurt?

I looked at him dead in the eye and nod my head.

Yes, I wanted to kill the motherfucker a long time ago.

I've been holding up for far too long now he's unleashed the devil. He better be prepared for it.

I cracked my knuckles, aiming for another punch and my fist landed on his stomach. The satisfaction I felt as he gasp for air is incomparable.

Shino held his stomach in pain and I hold his hair, lifting his head up to make him look at me, "Look at me, watch me until you're no longer able to see shit."

He spat at me, holding me by the collar and push me as hard as he can, making me fall on my butt.

Shino threw a blow but it only landed on my shoulders and our fists collide the second time, aiming for each other's jaw.

I can hear Hinata's screaming though my heart is pounding furiously, I can't seem to see the logic in this and all I wanted to do is beat this man to pulp.

"I will take everything away from you." He said and I was a bit taken aback.

He is also the person who kept threatening me via message.

I can the feel the pain reverbrating through my face as his fist came in contact with my cheeks, momentarily dizzying me.

"You kept ruining everything but failing miserably, every fucking time." I said, shaking my head, trying to focus on the present situation.

My eyes are a bit blurry but I clearly saw how Hinata run to stop him from punching me again and how she received that punch on her back igniting another fire to my anger.

"You kept giving me reasons not to forgive you!" I launched at him and we both fall on the ground, I held his neck and pin him down on the floor, with my other hand throwing angry punches to his face.

His nose started bleeding and his cheeks turning violet, any moment and I knew I'll be staying in jail for a lifetime but I will have no regrets.

"I despise you, you son of a bitch! I've wanted you dead a long time ago!" My hands are turning numb as well, I can feel the pain from the collision of my fist and his skull.

I wasn't getting tired of it though, instead I kept getting excited whenever blood drips from his pretty face.

My hand have a brain on its own and I can't control its rage. Not until I felt Hinata's arms on mine, preventing me to land a blow on Shino who is already quiet and laying limply on the floor.

"He's still breathing." I reasoned out and I received one good slap on the face.

I was breathing heavily and now's not the right time to start another fight with me.

I look up at Hinata whose eyes are already watery. Is she scared of me now?

"Are you scared? Look away."

"He'll be dead if you try to continue this." She said, her voice breaking everytime she opens her mouth.

"He hurt a lot of people, you and I... especially you." I said, all the weight from my actions finally taking a toll on me.

I disentangle myself from Shino and sit silently, leaning on the wall as I think about what I've just done.

I could have killed him.

I'm not afraid about the consequences of my actions but seeing how scared Hinata looked at that moment, I regretted ever losing myself in anger.

"Are you scared?" I said, my tone must have been a bit harsh because she jerked in surprise, nodding her head a bit.

"Fuck it. If he hadn't showed up—" I look at Hinata to explain and her face says it all, she's so fucking surprised and scared. "Let's... let's just go back and take a rest." I cut myself off, standing up and extending my hand to hold hers.

She's skeptic at first but gave me her hand after looking at Shino. Does she pity that guy?

Girls are so fucking unbelievable.

I kept silent all through the elevator ride until we get inside the room that I booked earlier, even though my insides are screaming in jealousy at how she looked at him sympathetically and how scared she was whenever she looked at me.

I'm not the fucking bad guy here.

Hinata went on to close the door behind us and I remove my coat and tie then I proceed to unbutton my shirt.

I felt so suffocated or was it jealousy that's taking control of me?

"Do you want to go back and attend to his wounds?" I said as Hinata faces me, her brows met when she heard me and I laughed, although bitterness is all I can hear from that laugh. "Go! What are you waiting for? Go!"

I told her and her eyes become watery again, her lips trembles and it only reminded me how she got that wound on her lips. It irks me more, knowing that it's not me who did that.

"You don't know everything about me, Hinata. So don't judge me. Don't fucking judge me!" I said and stormed out, going to the bathroom and the door closes with a loud bang, making the doorframe vibrates violently.

I hastily remove my remaining clothing and jump right into the shower, letting the hot water pour on my tensed muscles.

I inhaled and exhaled a few times as I close my eyes, letting the anger subside with the help of the water running through my body.

"Fuck it!" I cursed under my breath, punching the wall.

All those years of attending anger management went to nothing tonight. My doctor must be proud to hear my story when I go back.

I lingered a few minutes more until it's already half an hour when I started soaking myself on the shower.

Hinata must have left for all I know.

I went on the faucet to brush my teeth and wrap a towel on my waist before I left the bathroom.

I'm getting a bit calmer now that I had a long time reflecting on my own actions.

As I came out the bathroom, I saw Hinata sitting on the chair with her chin on her palm.

She's staring blankly at space and snap out of it when she heard the door closes behind me.

Hinata looked up at me and her tear stricken face squeezed my heart in pain making me feel guilty for dragging her along with my rage.

"Hinata..." I said, I don't quite know what to tell her but I'll set my pride aside just for tonight.

I need her.

I need to remind myself about my life with her and how happy we could be if I keep doing the right things.

I walk in strides to where she is and as if she knew what I needed at that exact moment, she stood and waited for me to reach her.

I held her face with both hands as soon as I get to her, crashing my lips onto hers and she didn't try to push me away, instead she succumb to the warmth that we both felt when our bodies collide.

I let go of her lips, keeping our foreheads touching and I breathed a few times before saying, "I want you, Hinata. Plea—"

She didn't let me finish and crash her lips into mine, her arms encircling around my neck and I groaned, pulling her closer to my body.

"I'm so..." I said in between kisses and she only hummed in response. One minute she's angry and then next, she's too wet for me.

She's driving me insane.

I held Hinata in place and look at her straight in the eyes, all the regrets that weighs me down, I want to be free from it.

"I'm sorry. I won't do it again, I was a fool and damn it, don't be afraid." I blabbered on and she just stared at me for a long time. "I'm sorry that he hurted you." I sighed, looking away in shame.

I couldn't protect her and on top of it all, I made her fear me.

All I wanted to do tonight is tell her I love her.

"Hinata, I—" she lift her finger to shut me up and it worked because I found myself lost in staring deeply into her eyes.

It sparks with a different emotion this time, she already removed her contact lenses and I think she's more beautiful in her raw form. She's always been so beautiful to me.

Her smile saved my life in the most literal way possible. Only her smile can light my way to the dark hole I've been into.

"I was able to realize things when you were on the shower..." she started off and I nod in understanding. "I'm thankful for you because I realized you'd defend me even if it's your life on the line." I closed my eyes and bury my face on the crook of her neck. How can she say those embarrassing things? Now she's making me feel shy.

I'm a fucking whirlpool of emotions because of her.

"Sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable, Naruto. I was scared and I couldn't see the sense of what you've done... even until now... and yes, I don't know your story." She confessed and I nod my head, I'm so thankful that I chose to bury my face on her neck because I knew I suck at these things.

"I don't need to know though... I still choose to love you and believe in you."

That was a game changer.

I lean back a bit to face her again and she's already looking back at me, her eyes full of love for a man like me.

Do I really deserve this perfect woman in my arms?

I cup her cheeks with one hand and held her back on the other, bending her a little so I can kiss her more fully.

I slowly lean closer until I can feel her breath on my face and our lips touching for being too close.

"I'm sorry it had to be this way... Hinata... you know I-I love you... damn it, I love you... I love you so fucking bad it's sickening..." I whispered nonstop before our lips crashed on each other for a kiss.

She entangle her fingers with my hair, pulling it a bit and I yelp in pain that almost felt so delicious.

Hinata opens her mouth for me and I wasted no time to dive my tongue right into it. Sucking and savoring her taste, she's intoxicating and I don't mind becoming addicted into her.

I'm the moth and she's the flame, I am always attracted, always mesmerized by the fire of her beautiful soul.

She moaned in between our kisses and it only made me want her more, I begin to trace a pattern on her bare back, gently touching her spine from top to bottom.

My itching fingers went further until I'm cupping her perfectly shaped butt and I slide my hand sidewards, catching her leg and bringing it up to hook it on my lower body.

Hinata gasped, feeling my hardness, she throw her head back as her fingers dig deeper on my neck.

"Feel me, Hinata. Feel how much I want you." I groaned, grinding into her as I close my eyes and repeat the same thing over and over.

Hinata responded with a series of moans, desperately clinging onto me as her leg turned into jelly everytime our parts touched each other.

"Nnn—Naruto!" She gasped when I hoist her up, her legs automatically circling my waist, our faces are in the same level and I wanted to burn the memory of her that night.

The memory of when I was able to finally break all her walls down.

"I know, babe. I know very well." I whispered to her, catching her earlobe in between my lips, licking the sensitive spot which I discovered not so long ago.

"Oh... Naruto..." she said, biting her lip and throw her head back again.

I drag us to bed before she even went insane and fall off my arms, that would be the stupidest cock-blocker of all time.

"I'm not going to stop, not today." I warned her and she nod her head vigorously. It's as if she's been anticipating for this moment for a long time now, like I did.

"Please... d-don't be too greedy..." she stammered, looking elsewhere to avoid my gaze.

I smiled at how her face became red even though she didn't even said something so embarrassing.

Hinata is still looking away and I pulled her up a little bit to reposition our bodies so I'm not putting all my weigh on her.

"Hinata..." I paused, waiting for her to look at me and it took every ounce of her courage to do so. She's biting her lip nervously and it doesn't help the fact that I want to dive right into her and forget about foreplay.

"I love you." I simply stated, looking at her pretty face. The pretty girl beneathe me is mine.

I just can't believe it.

Men are probably dying to be on the same spot as I am right now. That's how proud and lucky I feel, knowing that she's all mine.

Her lips curved perfectly, sending me one of her gorgeous smile that I love. Hinata cupped my cheeks, tears forming into her eyes.

"I'm glad I gave you all my firsts. I have no regrets." She said, gently rubbing my face with her tiny thumb.

I closed my eyes in appreciation of what she's doing to me, extending the delay of our love making for as long as I can because I know she needed to be at her calmest state.

"Don't leave me, Hinata. Even if you did, I'll turn the world upside down to find you." I said, brushing my fingers through her hair. "It's your crime that you made me love you like this, don't go around now breaking my heart."

"I never imagined this day would come... I was always on the negative side." Hinata said, running her fingers through my bare upper body.

I lean my head down and kiss her jaw, earning a satisfying moan from her. "Prepare yourself, Hinata..." I murmured, licking the sensitive spot on her ear and she arch her back, holding onto me. "I will become your 'wild fox' tonight, I intend on being a beast in bed..." I use one of my hand to knead her breast and I can't help but growl when I found out she's not wearing a bra.

"Like it?" She said, breathless. Her fingers tangling with my still wet hair.

I nod my head like a little boy before I lean back until I'm almost seating on top of her, Hinata looked at me curiously and I smirked at her, before I tear her dress from the side that made her eyes widen in surprise.

"What the— Naruto!" She slap my hands away but it's far too late to back out now. I thought I told her I won't stop? That means I can't be stopped... no matter what.

"You look so beautiful without that makeup, in your most normal form, even in your naked state." I said as I continue to tear her dress off her. I lick my lips in appreciation of how she looked so damn sexy in her torn dress and lacy red underwear.

Her breast peaking out from the cloth just enough to tease me. I let the sleeve off her shoulders and run it down her arms as she raise her hands so I can remove it off her, she's never backing down, her face full of determination as she watch me undress her. Her dress came off and I throw it away, landing to who knows where.

"No fair." She simply stated before she pulled the towel off my waist, revealing my member who stood tall and proud.

Hinata bite her lips and run her fingers through my erection, her gentle touch is enough to make me lose my mind.

"Oh, fuck." I groaned, my body tensing up and I bury my face on the crook of her neck, biting and licking a spot there.

She wrap her small hands around me and I involuntarily thrust my hips on her hands. She was quick to realize it and she pumped as well, sending electric waves throughout my body. Awakening every senses.

"Fuck, stop playing with my— fuck!" I groaned when she squeezed me, my heart beats fast for that blissful second.

I blindly search for the hem of her underwear and pulled it down in one go, she move her legs so it's completely off her.

"Touch me more." She whispered and I was taken aback at how bold she've become.

I started kissing her neck and drag my lips to her jawline, her hands sliding up and down my erection. I hold one of her breast in one hand and as I use the other to held me in place so I won't put my weigh on her.

"Ahnn—" she moaned, her hand leaving my member to hold onto my shoulders.

I went up to kiss her on the mouth, swallowing her moans before she finally kiss me back, darting her tongue to meet mine.

I continue to knead her breast and do the same to the other, pinching her nipple that almost made her scream if I'm not kissing her.

Our lips move in sync and for some reason, kissing her just like that doesn't tire me. Instead, it made me want more from her, more of her taste and her touch.

Hinata held my hand and drag it down to her stomach, I pinch her there, making her tremble beneathe me and she breakfree from our kiss saying, "Touch me more."

I obeyed, kissing her on the lips and trail wet kisses down her neck and stopped in between her breast. I pinched her hips with my hands before I drag it slowly in between her legs.

I lick the line in between her breasts before I proceed to catch one hard nipple in my mouth, sucking and biting on it as my finger touched her throbbing clit.

"Oh, gosh!" She moaned, I look at Hinata who have her eyes closed and her mouth slightly open. She's too sexy for her own good.

I started licking her nipple and she arch her back just by feeling her breast get touched, my finger draw lazy circle, teasing her clit a bit more. I can feel her wetness flowing out of her and I can't help but anticipate the time when it's my turn to feel good.

Hinata pulled my hair out of bliss, moaning from time to time and I continue to make her feel good with my fingers and mouth.

I left one of her breast to do the same on the other while I slowly push my index finger inside her hole.

"Naru—ah, s-stop!" She said, shaking violently from my touch but I held her in place with my free hand. I left her breast and move myself up so we're face to face.

"Hinata, open your eyes." I demanded and she did what I told her. Her face is turning red from my touches and I chuckled, kissing her on the lips. "You're so fucking cute even at this time."

"Shut up." Hinata pouted but I can see that she's amused by all this.

"I want to fuck you senseless." I whispered and she bite her lip, looking at my face.

I use it as a chance to slip a finger inside her again and she didn't stop me this time. I groaned a little as I slip it further, feeling her wetness inside. I wish it was my dick that goes inside her already.

"Damn, you're so wet." I breathed and she nod her head, closing her eyes again as I start to penetrate her with my finger. "Open your eyes!"

She's startled by my sudden aggressiveness but said nothing as she battled to keep her eyes open while I continue to do her with my finger. Her wetness is overflowing that it dampens the bed.

"Na—mmph." I cut her off by kissing her on the lips, I move my hands a bit faster, as I feel her release building up. She's twitching underneath me and I love how her hands search for my dick and pump on it while we both anticipat her to come.

"Does... it... feel good?" I said in between kisses and she nod her head as she frantically kiss me before she bite my lower lip, preventing herself from screaming as she experience her first release for tonight.

Hinata looked at me with her eyes half closed, and I kiss her forehead, repositioning myself on top of her. "I love you."

I whispered and she nod her head, still unable to form words in her head. I open her legs wider to fit myself in between, she watched me pull my dick out and I let it touch her sensitive clit.

That first touch feels like heaven, it electrifies our bodies.

"Feels... good." She murmured, cupping my face to drag me down and kiss me, I didn't protest and do what she wants as I tried thrusting my hips, letting my member slide in between her labia, her sticky juices wrapping around me.

I groaned in our kiss, searching for her hand and entertwining our fingers.

I told myself a hundred times to wait or stop, I lost count how many times I tried to keep my cool around her but tonight, I will fucking put an end to it all.

I pulled my hips a bit, blindly sensing where her hole is with the tip of my dick and she moaned in delight, I stopped and thrust a little.

We both ended up breaking our kiss to catch our breaths. I kiss Hinata's nose tip and smiled at her as she look up to me with an unfathomable expression.

I couldn't care less if she's afraid, it's far too late for that shit now.

"I'm sorry, babe. I'm sorry—" I bit my lower lip as I push inside her, incredulous at how tight she felt, it's just the tip of my erection that gets inside her. Just how tight can she get?

"You're so tight, feels so fucking good." I hissed and she moaned as well, she's biting her lips too hard and I kiss it off, knowing it'll bleed and bruise in no time.

I can feel Hinata's chest to my own, both our heartbeats race from time to time.

I thrust my hips once more, slowly this time and Hinata cried in my mouth as I feel myself going further inside, tearing her apart.

Hinata's body trembled in shock and I wanted to stop right away, looking at her face as she tear up.

"Please, endure a little more, I'm almost there." I squeeze our entertwined hands, feeling her fingers dig onto my skin.

She nod her head a little, looking to my face and to the place where we are connected.

Her eyes full of unshed tears and she's fighting hard not to cry. I smiled at how brave she is and let our foreheads touch.

With one last push, Hinata screamed in the sudden pain of losing her purity to me. She breathed heavily as I completely stopped from penetrating her.

My dick is in bliss compared to her and I couldn't really tell her that, knowing that she's hurt from what I just did.

"W-we're finally..." she murmured, nuzzling her face on the crook of my neck.

"Yeah, sorry for hurting you again." I said and withdraw my hands to hold her tight, embracing her head to my chest.

Hinata giggles a few seconds later, drawing patterns on my chest. "I can hear your heart beating frantically."

"Because I anticipated this moment for a long time and you're scaring me when I was piercing you with my— ow!" She pinch my chest, not liking to hear the word dick or even penis.

"Stop saying embarrassing things, it feels weird to hear it." She said as she hug me, it must have been weird for her but...

"You do realize that I'm inside you when you told me it's weird to hear me talking about my dick, right?" I chuckled earning myself another pinch.

I let go of Hinata to see her face and she's smiling at me lovingly, "C-can you move already?" She said, blushing furiously.

"You want my dick as well, don't you?" I smirked and her brows met, pouting her lips.

"You want me more than I want you." She insisted.

Instead of dragging the conversation, I ended it with a slow thrust. She bit her lower lip, watching my face as I slowly found my pace, careful not to get too greedy.

"Feels good, right?" I breathed out, pushing and pulling inside her core. My boy is so fucking happy to be squeezed by Hinata's pussy. I can already feel myself building up.

"Yesss..." she hummed, her fingers digging into my shoulders as I continue my slow thrusts to make her feel as good as me.

Hinata's breaths become a little faster, her moans becoming a little louder than before. "M-more! More... Oh, wow." She said, grinding her hips and meet my thrusts, we both fell into a series of cries at
how good it felt, while our hips collide at every thrust and I can feel myself poking deeply inside her.

Fuck it.

I cursed inside my head, burying my face on her neck as I fastened my pace, thrusting harder and faster each time. I hold her breasts with both hands, kneading it and squeezing her nipples in between my fingers.

"Ahhh, that felt good." She said, arching her back, her walls tightening up, squeezing me more. "You feel good, oh gosh, Naru...to" Hinata throw her head side by side as she close her eyes, I held the side of her hips and thrust violently, hitting the right spot that makes her scream and twitch in surprise, her breasts jiggling from our sinful activity and I tried prolonging our session but found myself lost into the feeling of being inside her.

"I'm about to—" I said, growling like a beast, the sound of out sweaty bodies slapping into each other can be heard all over the room, my breaths and her uncontrollable moans filled my ears. 

"Cumming, Hinata! Cum—oh fuck." I convulsed, letting all the pent up desire inside me pour all over her, Hinata shakes violently beneathe me as she take every ounce of my release inside her.

"Ahnn Naruto, oh, ha..." She moaned, finding her own release after me.

Somehow I want to punch myself for releasing inside her and to top it all, I'm not using protection but I couldn't care less, she was so beautiful and tempting that I often forgot common sense.

I wipe away the sweat and hair on her face, still unable to find the strength to pull myself out of her. I'm still as hard as a rock and I want to do her all night long.

"I love you..." Hinata said, reaching for a kiss and I gave her a quick peck on the lips.

"I love you, too." I said, drawing small circles on her back to calm her down. Although I felt good, I'm not nearly satisfied myself.

"Hinata, you see..." I said, catching her attention, she's looking at me in pure bliss. I smiled down at her innocently as I thrust my hips once more, her eyes widens looking at me in horror.

She shake her head, indicating that she's had enough but I don't. I thought the hunger would stop once I had her but that's just a big joke, I want her more now that I got to do it.

She's addictive and I have no plans of waking up from my addiction.

"I'm gonna make love to you all night. I'm gonna love you so hard you won't be able to forget this night for the rest of your life."

And yes, this is the longest chapter I wrote so far. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did, writing it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Tell me your thoughts...

sixxvi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 3.6K 35
[Editting] Hinata Hyuga was forced by her father Hiashi Hyuga to marry the rogue ninja of The Konohagakure, Uchiha Sasuke. Can Hinata live the life w...
1M 28K 36
What if Uzumaki Naruto had a sister? That he never knew she existed. Her name is Minako. A Kunoichi, JinchΕ«riki and the reincarnation of Uzumaki Mito...
138K 3.3K 53
Temptations and Betrayal [ SasuHina ] I have everything, a wife and a child is all I need but.. Temptation overcomes me.. I don't want what's going o...
8.7K 287 11
Two 23 year olds take a summer internship opportunity in Kumogakure. Hinata Hyuga was just looking to hone her skills and be away from home... Narut...