It all started with a dare ✔️

By xxwintersxx

***HELLA CLICHÉ FREAKING ALERT*** -•- "Kiss Ella." Jake grins. "Excuse me?!" Seriously?! There are other girl... More

0
Chapt. 1
Chapt.2
Chapt. 3
Chapt. 5
Chapt. 6
Chapt. 7
Chapt. 8
Chapt. 9
Chapt. 10
Chapt. 11
Chapt. 12
Chapt. 13
Chapt. 14
Chapt. 15
Chapt. 16
Not a chapter
Chapt. 17
Chapt. 18
Chapt. 19
Chapt. 20
Chapt. 21
Chapt. 22
Chapt. 23
Chapt. 24
Chapt. 25
Chapt. 26
Chapt. 27
Chapt. 28
Chapt. 29
Chapt. 30
Chapt. 31
Chapt. 32
Chapt. 33
Chapt. 34
Chapt. 35
Chapt. 36
Epilogue
Bonus chapter!
Hi?
Spin off?
ITS OUT!!!!
Bad/ good news

Chapt. 4

190K 5K 2.6K
By xxwintersxx

Ella's POV

I am now in bed, my face stuffed with popcorn and focusing on my laptop. No I'm not studying. I'm watching a movie like a straight A student would do.

About 1 and a half hour later I finish the movie and its almost 3 in the morning. I get out of my comfortable bed and stretch by the window and closed it because it was freezing. So I decided to look at my neighbour's window just to see the boy who kissed me, half naked looking at me with wide eyes and a hint of pink on his cheeks.

I gave him a questioned look before I realised he's not focusing on my face but my body.

Shit.

I blushed very hard as I remember what I'm wearing.

A laced top that stops just below my breasts and some booty shorts. I was wearing a robe but it fell when I got out of my bed and didn't bother to put it on because I WASN'T EXPECTING A HOT GUY WHO HAPPENS TO BE MY BROTHER'S BESTFRIEND TO SEE ME FROM ACROSS HIS HOUSE BOTH OF US HALF NAKED.

His surprised expression soon turns into a smirk and my face reddens when he scanned my body AGAIN and licks his lips.

Out of instincts, I closed the curtains as fast as possible out of embarassment.

~♡~

It's Monday today ugh and I haven't seen Damien since that incident last week. So much has happened it just two days.

Today I have to face him and deal with life. Oh gawd, I really don't think I can face him. I grab my bag with my left hand and dropping it in pain as I remember I had a sprained wrist. Luckily, I am a right hander. I didn't tell anyone at all. Not my brother nor Damien or even my friends. I just covered my wrist that is unprofessionally wrapped in a bandage and covered that with my long baggy sweatshirt.

"OH MY GOD ELLA!!!WHY DO YOU TAKE SUCH A LONG TIME TO GET READY?! HURRY UP WOULD YOU?!" Ashton yells.

I didn't answer him. Not in the mood.

"I'm here." I said. "Let's go."

"You should eat something first. You haven't ate since yesterday." He said.

"I ate popcorn." I say in defense.

"A proper meal." He says.

"I'm not hungry." I say.

He just sighed in defeat as response. "Just let's go. Damien's waiting in the car."

My eyes widened at his words. "O-o-oh-k-y"

I put on the hood of my hoodie over my head and avoid Damien's eyes though I could really feel his eyes on me.

Damien looked as if nothing had ever happened between us.

He was also silent.

Did the kiss mean nothing to him?

Or did he forgot?

Then my brother and him just had some small talk here and there but I wasn't focusing on them.

But there was one topic that made me want to listen.

"So there was this one girl in our school that I slept with last night and I really like her and I probably might ask her out." He said to Ashton. I wanted to burst out crying right now. I thought we actually-

No, that's stupid. Why would someone like him like someone like me? Yeah it's stupid.

Trigger warning: Content below shows scenes of r4pe (I'll put a safe zone note when it's over)

I looked outside the window but as if on que, we passed by the house of the party we went to last weekend and the memories started flooding back.

Memories of that guy almost raping me started to invade my mind at a horrifying fast pace as it became harder to ignore and I started to tune out of my surroundings as if I was back there but this time I wasn't at the party last weekend. This time I was back at his house last year.

We arrived to school just in time as tears threatened to escape my blurred eyes and I ran to the washroom as I enter an empty stall after making sure no one was in.

I started hyperventilating and the walls felt like it was closing in on me. The bathroom stall suddenly felt smaller and ceiling was getting closer to me. My eyesight was blurred but everything in my head was so clear.

But that's all it was, right? It was all in my head.

Then why does it feel so fucking real?!

I bit my fist to silence my sobs that made my body shake violently.

Stop it, stop it, stop it. Please!

My fingers started to claw at my knees but I was wearing lost pants so it wasn't doing anything. My arms were next. I started clawing at my skin like a rabbid animal to assure myself I was still here and I could still feel.

When I stopped crying, I went to the sink to wash my face as I look into the mirror with red puffy eyes.

Safe Zone!!

I put my hood back up and glasses on as I leave the washroom.

When I was about to enter class I felt a hand grab my sprained wrist ro the side I let out a squeal in pain as I rub my wrist.

"Are you okay?" A deep voice asked - and I knew exactly who it was.

I look at him with puffy eyes and his eyes widen at my wrist as I pull down my sweatshirt. He takes my wrist gently and examines it.

"Did you see a nurse?"

"Damien, I have to get to class." I said my voice slightly cracking.

I pull my wrist away from him wincing a little from the pain as I entered my class, forgetting that a particular person also has the same class.

As I enter I search for one of the seats in the middle knowing Damien only sits at the back.

"Hey, may I?" An attractive guy asks motioning towards the chair next to me. I nod as he sits next to me.

"Ella...was it?" He asked.

"Mhm." I replied.

"I'm Jacob." He hands out his hand for me to shake while smiling. I noticed how adorable he looked smiling with those dimples and sweet smile. He is very attractive and hot.

I shake his hand faking a smile.

He didn't say anything else for a while before speaking up again.

"I'm sorry. I don't mean to invade but are you okay? I mean, you look . . . upset." He said, nervously.

"Oh, I'm fine." I nodded, trying to smile but it came out strained.

"You sure?" He asked, cautiously.

At that moment, Damien came in. He sees us together, in mid conversation and rolled his eyes, looking upset. What the hell is this guy's problem?

First he kisses me like crazy says I'm his and next thing you know he's talking about another girl as if I never existed. I was dumb enough to think I was more than just another one of his toys.

I ignored him. He sits at the back of the class his eyes still on me and Jacob.

Then an idea popped into my head. One that could either make me even more traumatised or cheer me up.

"Can I ask for a favour?" I asked, my mood lifting slightly.

"Uh, sure." He nodded.

"This is going to sound really stupid, childish and immature." I started and he nodded, motioning for me to go on. "So, there's this guy I really like." I said, pausing to test the waters to make sure he knew where this was going.

To my pleasure, he nodded in understanding and told me to go on.

"He's been giving me these mixed signals for some time now and I really need to know if he actually likes me back or if he just wants to play with my heart." I finished.

"And you want me to help you make him jealous - or at least see if he does become jealous." He asked but it was more of a statement.

I nodded nervously, hoping I didn't offend him.

"That's great." He grinned. "I'm in."

I sighed in relief with a grin.

"Okay, so this is the plan. . ."

For the whole class, I could feel him watching me and Jacob.

After class, Jacob and I left together and went to an empty classroom.

I already explained everything to him during class before. This was just a trap. So, Damien is suppose to follow us to the classroom and there he's gonna see us kiss.

"He's outside. Kiss me now." I whisper to him.

With that he smiles and kisses me as I run my hand through his hair pretending to be engulfed in the kiss. I have to admit. He's a good kisser but not like Damien's.

And in 3, 2, 1 . . .

I hear the door slam open and an angry Damien is standing by the door frame.

_____

Edited.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Mary's Bones By April W.

Mystery / Thriller

157K 14.3K 41
Angie, a grieving expectant mother, must help the spirit of a little girl find the remains of twelve other children who mysteriously disappeared thre...
83.4K 3.5K 32
Moss Kettler has always been overshadowed by his younger brothers, Shane and Eli. After graduating college with a degree in accounting, Moss resigns...
2.3M 50.5K 49
Talia Ramsay and Ryder Smith always hated each other. Most people in their school would call them enemy's, some wouldn't go that far. Everyone found...
152K 5.3K 18
After losing everything to Dan, Danny went to Clockwork and became his only comfort in the darkest time in his past. Years have past and Clockwork ad...