One Bullet : A Rainbow Six Si...

By Ninjamain

The light above was flickering. I could still tell with this bag over my head. My cuffs rattled around my wri... More

Intro: Operator: Heaven's Reaper
Chapter 1: Operation: Dead Dog
Chapter 2: Operation: Last Hope
Short: Square Up, Mate!
Chapter 3: Operation: Outbreak
Chapter 4: Operation: Outbreak Pt. 2
Chapter 5: Bonds
Chapter 6: Operation Sunny Co. or Don't F**k with Canada
Chapter 7: Improving Chemistry
Chapter 8: Clash of the Titans and Old Demons
Chapter 9: Operation: N64 + "Old Friends"
QUESTION
Short: A Little Bit of Rehab
Chapter 10: Black Masks V.S. White Masks
Chapter 11: (Lemon)
Chapter HAREM! : Operation: Harem
Chapter 12: Going Home
Ironic Frost : The Canadian Goddess
Chapter 13: Operation: Motherland
Chapter 14: Date Night
Chapter 15: Pulse
Chapter 16: Serum
Chapter 17: Fourth of July
Operator Video Idea
Chapter 18: Operation: Chinglish
Operator Idea: R.C.
100,000 Views. Thank You
Operator Idea: Sex
Chapter 19: The Darkest Day in Rainbow
Chapter 20: A Trip Down The Memory Lane
Chapter 21: The Candlelight in the Dark
Chapter 22: The Setup
Author Note
Chapter 23: Reunited
Chapter 25: Puppet Master Pt. 1
Chapter 26: Puppet Master Pt. 2
Thank You For 200,000
Chapter 27: Fate
Chapter 28: One Bullet
Epilogue

Chapter 24: Puppet

3.8K 68 206
By Ninjamain

A/n: Some crazy stuff like I promised. :)

(Third Person POV):

His boots crunched against the sleety ground as he continued walking uphill. He had his left hand resting on the butt of his pistol. Ready to quickdraw.

Thanatos:"Are they here?" He briefly questioned his subordinate standing nearby. The White Mask grunt nodded in confirmation. Thanatos continued walking forward, and began approaching a clearing in the forest.

On a stone ledge, sat a raven haired male with blue eyes. He wore the basic Rainbow tactical uniform and get-up. However, he was unarmed and surrounded by White Masks aiming their assault rifles at him. The raven haired male noticed Thanatos approaching his location, and a smirk formed on his lips.

Gus:"Oh yeah, you're much more of a Thanos." He commented with an amused expression. Thanatos reacted in confusion.

Thanatos:"What are you going on about?" He questioned in a slightly annoyed tone. Gus shrugged and hopped off the ledge. However, that resulted in the guards around him readying to take him out. Gus held up his hands in surrender.

Gus:"Hey! Hey! Hey! Is this how you treat allies?" He asked the group aiming their weapons at him in fake innocence. The White Masks were caught off guard after hearing that statement. They turned to look at Thanatos for confirmation. He signaled them to stand down.

Thanatos:"Back off men." He ordered sternly and strolled up to Gus. Eventually, Thanatos arrived in front of Gus. The two men stood face-to-face with only a few inches of space separating them.

Thanatos:"I believe you have what I want." He reminded the raven haired operator. Gus rolled his eyes and sighed. After that, he walked over to a boulder and reached behind it. Then Gus suddenly yanked out a blonde haired woman with a noticeable enlarged belly.

IQ:"Let me go, Gus!!! What do you think you're doing?!?!?" She cried out in frustration and struggled within Gus' grip. The male merely struck IQ across her face. This resulted her to stop struggling, as she was in a daze from his attack.

Gus:"Here. I assumed we'll be heading back to main HQ?." He tossed IQ's body onto the ground in front of Thanatos. Thanatos nodded in confirmation before looking down at his feet. The White Mask lieutenant then crouched down and looked at the blonde's blue eyes.

Thanatos:"All that trouble just for you. You should be honored." He stated in an authoritative tone. IQ glared at him with hatred, but Thanatos ignored her and stood back up.

Thanatos:"So it's been a while, Kyle." He revealed Gus' true name. Kyle nodded in agreement.

Kyle:"Yeah." He replied briefly. The two men extended their arms and clasped each other's shoulders in a brotherly manner. With his other hand, Thanatos began to remove his mask.

Thanatos:"Welcome back......brother." He stated, as he removed his mask. It revealed that the two looked exactly the same.

Timeskip brought to you by chibi (Y/n) making spaghetti for chibi Maestro and chibi Alibi....

(Y/n) POV:

Flashback....

IQ:"So, (Y/n)....." She trailed off in the end with a hesitant look on her face.

"What is it, Monika?" I asked curiously. IQ tapped her fingers together nervously before letting it all out.

IQ:"I was wondering if you preferred a son or daughter?" She asked rapidly. The questioned caught me slightly off-guard, but I collected myself and responded.

"It doesn't matter. I'll still love them no matter what." I answered honestly. IQ nodded in slight surprise. It was my turn to question.

"Why do you ask?" I inquired. IQ suddenly grew flustered.

IQ:"N-No particular reason. Just curious." She stuttered. I cracked a small smile.

"Of course, before having a child, I've probably have to receive your parents' blessing." I commented. IQ's face paled, and her eyes widened significantly.

IQ:"R-Right. Permission." She muttered with a nervous chuckle. I looked at her with a raised brow. She was acting funny.

"Is there something you want to tell me?" I pushed for her to speak with me. IQ shook her head and straddled me.

IQ:"Nope, and you won't need my parent's blessing." She shut down.

"Are you sure?" I questioned. IQ nodded.

IQ:"Yeah, you don't need their permission." I shook my head.

"I meant doing this without Eliza." I corrected her. IQ froze in confusion before laughing in embarrassment.

IQ:"Oh. You meant that, you pervert~." She teased. Suddenly, the door opened, and I turned to see Ash standing at the doorway with an upset look.

Ash:"Again, Monika? Stop hogging him to yourself." She whined before removing her clothes and joining us.

Flashback end......

'Why did I dream of that?' I wondered to myself and looked out the window. Through all of my restlessness, I managed to catch some sleep. Our destination was almost two days away. For some reason, Price managed to get us a private luxury plane. He claimed the enemy would not expect us to arrive in such a conspicuous vehicle.

Ash:"Couldn't sleep?" I turned to see standing at the bathroom doorway in my private suite. Her red and brown hair was let loose, and she was in a sleeping robe. The two of us shared a room because we were a couple. I guess I woke her up.

"Did I wake you?" I worried that my restlessness had her up. Ash shook her head and sat down beside me.

Ash:"No, I couldn't sleep either. Pre-mission anxiety." She answered with a nervous smile. I sat up and wrapped my arms around her. She welcomed them and hugged tightly.

"It's fine. Everyone gets it." I assured her. Ash let out a shaky breath before speaking.

Ash:"How are you holding up?" She questioned. I released her slightly, so she and I could make eye contact.

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

Ash:"You know what I mean. You can't protect everyone." She reminded. I sighed and looked down in guilt.

"I know." I stated gravely. Ash gave me a sympathetic look before kissing me on the cheek.

Ash:"You did all you could." She tried to assure me, but I didn't believe that.

"Not everything. If I just-" She cut me off with another kiss. This time, on the lips. I waited for her to stop, but she continued until I returned the gesture. However, Ash still didn't stop.

"Eliza, what are you-"

Ash:"Just keep going, (Y/n)." She cut me off and placed my hands onto her body, as we continued to passionately make out. After a small heated moment, Ash stopped and rested her forehead against mine.

Ash:"Do you love me, (Y/n)?" She asked out of nowhere.

"What kind of question is that? Of course I-" Ash shushed me by placing her finger on my lips. She looked at me with an unexpected pained expression.

Ash:"Just answer the question." She demanded in a desperate tone. I nodded yes.

"I do." I answered sincerely. Ash let out a shaky breath and embraced me tightly.

Ash:"I-I'm sorry. I-I just needed to know." She stuttered in a tone that sounded like she wanted to cry. I started to worry.

"What happened?" I asked sternly. This had to be related to what I noticed before. Ash bit her lip in hesitation before replying.

Ash:"That man......he did things." She said shakily. My blood began to boil.

"Did he?" I lightly tapped her lower region of her body. Ash shook her head.

Ash:"No. He didn't do that." She replied. I grew confused, until Ash leaned back and began to remove her robes. Once she did, I never wanted anything more in my life than to gut than man who did this.

All over Ash's body were scars from various types of knife wounds. Whoever did this, was an expert on torture and killing. They knew the most painful spots to target. I can only think of one person, Syrius. However, the man was dead. I made sure of it. That could only mean one other man.

"I'm sorry." I apologized guiltily. Ash shook her head.

Ash:"It's not your fault." She assured, but I couldn't bring myself to believe that statement. I looked away in guilt, but soon came to regret it.

Ash:"(Y/n)?" She stated my name again. However, I didn't look at her.

Ash:"(Y/n), please look at me." She called out in a croaky tone. This time I looked at her to see tears welling up in her eyes.

"What's wrong?" I asked concerned. Ash's lip quivered.

Ash:"I know you said you would treat us fairly, but...." She trailed off.

"But what?" I questioned.

Ash:"I know Monika is more endowed and smarter. Heck. She's even better with people than me. I-I don't know if you still want me anymore. Especially mow that I'm like this." She suddenly blurted out.

"Where is this coming from?" I questioned in shock. Why is Ash acting self-conscious now. Ash then shoved me away and glared at me.

Ash:"All you did was ask 'Where's Monika? While I'm trying my best to protect her and ended up like this!" She cried in anger.

"Protect her from what? She doesn't need protecting." Ash scoffed.

Ash:"You really are clueless you know?" She stated in an annoyed tone and wiped her tears.

"What? What are you talking about?" I demanded. Ash frowned and looked at me in the eye.

Ash:"She's pregnant, (Y/n)." My redhead girlfriend dropped the bomb. I couldn't believe what I was hearing, but I believed it as well. It's not like I didn't notice the telltale signs, but I assumed it was nothing because I trusted IQ and Ash that IQ wasn't pregnant. They would have told me.

"Why didn't you two tell me?" I questioned in disbelief. Ash turned away.

Ash:"Because she was scared. She has her doubts about raising a child with a father who only knows how to be a soldier his entire life. There's nothing fatherly about that." She spat, but then immediately clasped her mouth in shock at her words. Ash tried to run out of the room, but I grabbed her arm.

Ash:"Let me go." She ordered, but I refused.

"No, Eliza." I denied. Ash attempted to struggle, but I was stronger.

Ash:"I said, let me go!" She screamed in fury and tried to attack, but I countered every one of her moves. Finally, I pulled her into a hug.

Ash:"Why. Don't. You. Hate. Me?" She punched and kicked, but it didn't affect me.

"Why do I hate you?" I asked calmly. Ash looked up at me in tears.

Ash:"I-I went too far." She said in a shaky tone. Her eyes were filled with guilt and pain. I recognized that look when I was stuck in Brazil with Marco. It was one that endured pain that no one should ever have to suffer.

The words that spewed out of her mouth wasn't hers. It was just trying to cope with what she went through. I knew what I had to do. I had to take the initiative.

"Eliza." I called out to her, and the redhead beauty faced me. I pulled her into a kiss and set her on the bed. Once the two of us separated, Ash looked at me with her surprised brown eyes.

Ash:"Do you want to do this? Do you trust me enough?" She questioned in an unsure tone. I nodded sternly.

"Yes." I've never been more honest in my life. Ash nodded, and we began our long awaited heated love.

Timeskip brought to you by chibi (Y/n) not needing an elite skin....

Ash POV:

I lied in bed with (Y/n) naked and tired. After several hours of pure, uninterrupted sex, (Y/n) finally fell asleep. I reached down to my waist and rubbed it a little. Tonight, he purposefully went all out to prove me wrong.

I tilted my and looked at (Y/n)'s face. He looked peaceful. Something that I doubted he has felt for the recent time. However, there was no peace for me. I leaned over and gently kissed (Y/n) on the face.

"I love you...." I whispered with a tear rolling down my cheek.

Timeskip again? Damn it author.

Third Person POV:

Blitz:"So I take it that you made up with Eliza?" He questioned (Y/n).

(Y/n):"What do you mean?" He tried to play it off, but Blitz smirked.

Blitz:"Right...just the two of you, in bed, separated for weeks, with hours to spare, plus noise cancelling walls. Definitely no bratwurst in heaven's gate." He teased.

(Y/n):"Shut up." He muttered and left the German alone to laugh his butt off. I walked over to Ela and Ash, who were overlooking ahead.

Ela:"Brings back memories, huh?" She said in a reminiscing tone. Ash nodded.

Ash:"Yes, but not one I want to relive." She agreed with a frown. I approached the two, and they turned to look at me. I stared ahead at our target. The place where it all began.

"Let's do this." I stated, as I loaded a bullet into the chamber of my LMG. Ela nodded and lifted up her weapon. Ash readied hers, as the rest of my squad stepped forward as well. Our raid will take place where Reaper died, and Phoenix was born.

Tonight, it's where the White Masks die.

Meanwhile.....

(Third Person POV):

On a nearby hill overlooking the White Mask base were two men. They were dressed in standard body armor, and outfitted with the signature White Mask. They each carried an assault rifle, ready to kill anything that comes within the vicinity. However, that's what they were supposed to do.

White Mask:"Hey man, do you ever wonder why we're here?" The one on the left questioned.

White Mask 2:"I don't know. Just to potentially die to an elite assassin that has taken down pretty much our entire army in a single year." He replied to his partner.

White Mask:"Wow man, always with that negative attitude man." He muttered in disappointment. The other man shrugged.

White Mask 2:"So what? It's not like our boss cares whether we die or not. Besides, what did we even join for in the first place?" He questioned.

White Mask:"I dunno. I just wanted to blow shit up. Maybe kill some government shitheads." He answered. The other male looked dissatisfied.

White Mask 2:"That's it? I feel like I joined for a greater purpose. Maybe to show that the world we view as 'peaceful' is all just a political lie. No such thing exists. There will always be death and violence. People will be greedy. It's just human nature. I signed up to change the world. To have everyone see that you can't live in harmony when you let people with agendas rule over you. You need to decided what you want to do and do it yourself. Maybe that means hurting people along the way, but I'm willing to become that necessary evil." He ranted on, which caused his guard partner to start to fall asleep. He woke up in the end to let out a yawn.

White Mask:"If you're done monologuing, go check in that bush over there." He pointed to a random bush.

White Mask 2:"What? Why?" He asked in an annoyed and confused tone.

White Mask:"Because I don't want to hear that justified bullshit again. We're terrorists, deal with it." He stated in annoyance and shooed his partner away.

White Mask 2:"Fuck you, man." He cursed and went to check the bush. As the terrorist approached the plant life, it began to rustle. It startled the male, and he began shooting into the bush. After a few seconds, he stopped and his buddy arrived.

White Mask:"What happened?" He asked with worry.

White Mask 2:"Rule number one: Shoot first, ask questions later." He reminded his partner and began approaching the bush. Before he could see what he shot, his partner opened fire into the bush one more time before stopping.

White Mask:"Rule number two: Shoot again to make sure it's dead." He added. The two nodded and approached the bush together. At the same time, on the ground were bullet holes and a single odd-looking rock. One of the terrorists picked it up.

White Mask 2:"What is it?" He asked curiously. The other terrorist rotated the object to observe it more. However, some fell off the rock, and the two look down at their feet. It was a metal pin.

White Mask 1/2:"Fuck." They said in unison before exploding into pieces. After the explosion cleared, a male dressed in black and carried a classic Winchester rifle hopped down from the tree.

(Y/n):"Rule number three: Never pick up something that looks like a grenade." He listed off and tapped his ear.

(Y/n):"All perimeter guards taken care of. You're clear to engage." He notified through the radio and glanced over his shoulder. There lied a pile of all the White Masks guards in charge of watching the base from the outside.

Price:"Copy that. I'll remain on standby for pick up. Team A, move in." He replied and ordered the breaching team to enter.

Ash:"Breaching!" She shouted and detonated the breaching charge at the same time as everyone else. Ash, Ela, Blitz, Bandit, Jager, and Alibi had rappelled down the side of the main building and breached through the windows.

The White Masks inside working on cargo and bombs were caught off guard. They didn't have enough time to react before they were dispatched by the first wave of attackers.

Ash followed right behind Blitz, as they pushed forward, blinded their enemies and finished with a headshot for each terrorist. Ela, Alibi, and Bandit sprinted in random directions, throwing off the enemy and dumping insane amounts of ammunition into the villains' bodies. Leaving only corpses in their trails. That left Jager.

Jager:"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!" He made inhuman noises and began whipping around at insane speeds, but somehow landed all of his bullets on every enemy's heads.

Meanwhile, Vigil and Caveira stabbed their knives into the remaining White Masks that patrolled the basement. They removed their blades from the dead bodies then Fuze and Montagne approached the two stealth specialists.

Vigil:"Clear." He notified. Fuze nodded and started to get to work.

Montagne:"How did you get past those cameras without anyone noticing?" He questioned curiously to pass by time and ease their nerves.

Vigil:"Before the attack on the base, Grace modified by jammer along with Mark-" He cut off right after mentioning Mute's name. The two winced and looked over at Caveira who remained silent. She finally shook her head and began walking away.

Caveira:"Excuse me for I have business with someone." She muttered in a dark tone and began approaching a bleeding White Mask who was trying to crawl away.

White Mask:"P-Please don't hurt me! I'll tell you everything!" He begged in desperation.

Caveira:"Oh don't worry. You will." She said one last time before shutting the door to the room. Only faint, muffled screams could be heard coming from the room. Vigil and Montagne gave each other grim looks before Fuze stood up.

Fuze:"It is done. Once Phoenix gives the signal, this place goes boom." Vigil nodded and tapped his ear.

Vigil:"Phoenix, we're all set." He notified the lone soldier.

(Y/n):"Understood." He replied, as the elevator door opened. It revealed a long hallway filled with around fifty terrorists in a tight corridor. They all turned and aimed their weapons at (Y/n).

(Y/n):"Hello, I'm looking for your boss." He greeted, but was replied with automatic gunfire. (Y/n) ducked out of the way in time to avoid being shredded by bullets. He then popped right back out with his M2 Browning when they began to reload.

Several tried to run, but were quickly mowed down due to the tight corridor. None of them stood a chance against the fifty caliber machine gun that literally ripped off each other limbs when it hit. (Y/n) didn't even have to reload and he stopped at the end of the hallway with blood and gore left at his wake.

(Y/n):'Where are you?" He questioned to himself an looked around. There was still no sign of the White Mask's leader. He was sure that the man would be here due to the resources he used from Price, Black Masks, and almost every secret intelligence agency.

Ela:"Phoenix, main hanger is clear." She notified through the radio.

Vigil:"Basement clear."

Glaz:"Roof clear."

Ash:"All clear."

(Y/n):"Understood-"

Ela:"There's also something you need to see." She interrupted the male. (Y/n)'s eyebrows furrowed with concern, but he listened to the green haired operator's words.

(Y/n):"I'll be right there." He replied quickly and began running to Ela's location.

(Y/n) POV:

"What is it?" I questioned, as I arrived before Ash and Ela. The Polish woman pointed behind her, and I looked over. It was the rubble of Syrius' office. However, something was off. It looked like someone forced their way through and created a tunnel.

Ela:"That wasn't on the blueprints we obtained or the ones we found here." She explained. I stared in thought before coming up with a decision.

"We have to go. This the only place left." I decided to embark through the unknown path. Ash and Ela nodded, and I entered the tunnel first. Before I took another step, my phone went off. I pulled it out and the contact on the top made me answer immediately.

"Kyle?!" I yelled loudly.

Kyle:"Hey Boss! I've got some great news!" He shouted excitedly. My heart began to race, while Ash and Ela looked at me curiously.

Ash:"Who's that?" She questioned. I lowered my phone and pressed speaker.

Kyle:"It's me, Kyle! Or you might know me as the rookie Gus!" He greeted loudly. Ash seemed to flinch at the introduction which confused me, but I was concerned with more important matters.

"Did you find Monika?!" I asked impatiently.

Kyle:"Fuck yeah I did! She's safe and sound." He assured proudly. I let out a sigh of relief. So did everyone else behind us. Especially her GSG9 buddies.

"Great now could you put her on the phone-"

Kyle:"Now that's the problem." He cut me off, which made me worry.

"What do you mean?" I questioned seriously. Kyle let out a nervous laugh.

Kyle:"Hehe. About that, we're kinda smack dab in the middle of the White Mask base that you're raiding." He revealed, which made me freeze.

"WHAT PART OF SAFE DOES THAT APPLY?!" I yelled angrily.

Kyle:"Whoah! Calm yourself, she's here unharmed, it's just that-"

???:"I'm currently in control of this situation, Reaper." A new voice suddenly spoke. Ela's face turned into a scowl.

Ela:"Thanatos." She spat.

Kyle:"Yeah, Thanos kinda has us hostage. If you can come and rescue us, that would be nice." He requested casually.

Thanatos:"You understand? If you want your woman, you better hurry, a chopper is about to pick us up." He stated before hanging up. Right as he did, the ground began to shake violently. I turned around to see the tunnel began to collapse around us.

"Look out!" I shouted and grabbed the two ladies beside me and threw them away from the collapsing entrance. I fell to the ground, when something heavily fell on top of me.

Ash/Ela:"(Y/n)!" They shouted my name, as I groaned in pain. With my free arm, I reached behind my body and pushed off a boulder. However, the damage was already done.

Ash:"Here, let me help you." She said, as she helped me up. I grunted in pain, but managed to look back. Our entrance/exit was sealed off. It was just Ela, Ash, and I now.

Ela:"Comms are dead." She notified with a grim tone.

Ash:"I guess our only option is forward." She muttered in an anxious tone.

Ela:"You know this is a trap right?" She asked me the obvious, but I still nodded.

"Yes, but we have to save Monika." I reminded. Ela sighed tiredly and nodded.

Ela:"Of course. Let's go." She said with a little more determination. I nodded in thanks and the three of us trekked forward. It was a dark and cramped cave essentially, but I didn't care.

'Hang on, Monika. I'm coming.' I said silently and stared ahead with my rifle gripped tight in my hand. Ash gave me a worried look, but remained silent. Eventually, we arrived to a vast, empty space that was lit by a few lamps. Fortunately, it was still bright enough to clearly light up the place.

Ela:"I don't see anyone." She whispered. Jsut as she finished speaking, we heard someone making some noise from the left.

Kyle:"Psst! Over here!" I heard the male whisper loudly. We all looked to the left to see Kyle fall to the ground and grunt in pain. Then another man that looked exactly like Kyle stepped out from behind a rock pillar, but what was worse was that he had a gun pressed against and bounded IQ.

Thanatos:"I told you to shut up, idiot." He growled at the soldier lying on the ground. Kyle spit out dirt and scowled at Thanatos.

Kyle:"That hurt, motherfucker!" He yelled angrily. Thanatos ignored him and stared at me.

Thanatos:"Hmm, this is the first time we met in person. A pleasure." He greeted. I let go of Ash's support and stared back at him.

"It isn't mutual." I gripped my weapon tightly. Thanatos pressed his weapon against IQ's head even more, which made her let out a muffled cry.

Thanatos:"I suggest you all set down your weapons nice and slowly. Don't try anything either because I don't care if I die, nor this woman." He ordered. Ela and Ash looked at me hesitantly before I let out a defeated sigh.

"Fine". I agreed and set down my weapons, so did my companions. Thanatos nodded and spoke again.

Thanatos:"Good, now we can speak like normal human beings, but do remove that mask of yours first." He directed that request to me. I removed my mask and tossed it away. My messy (h/c) hair dropped down to my face, but I continued to stare down the man holding my girlfriend hostage.

Thanatos:"Alright, now lets discuss who I shall kill first? How about you decide brother?" He questioned us, but made me confused.

'Brother?' I asked myself. Suddenly, Kyle stood up and brushed off the dust on his Rainbow uniform. My eyes widened in disbelief.

Kyle:"I don't know bro. How about you give me a gun and let me surprise you?" He revealed. I couldn't believe what was going on.

"What?" I finally said something after all this information blindsided me. Thanatos handed his weapon to Kyle.

Kyle:"Sorry (Y/n), but I'm not the same guy you met in Somalia. I'm better." He said with a smirk, as he aimed his weapon at Ash.

"NOO!!!!!" I screamed in terror, as I thought he was going to kill Ash. However, even more unexpected things happened. He shot Thanatos in the back, and caused the terrorist to let go of IQ before falling to the ground. We could only all watch in shock, as we were lied to twice.

Thanatos:"What do you think you're doing?" He managed to ask while coughing out blood. Kyle shrugged.

Kyle:"Ever heard of the cliche brother betrays brother scenario? Let's just say I've always hated you." He explained and dumped another bullet into Thanatos' head. I then quickly dived for my pistol and aimed it at Kyle.

Kyle:"Whoah there! I'm the good guy!" He dropped his gun and held his hands up in innocence. I didn't believe him.

"Why should I trust a man who betrayed both sides he knew in a span of a few minutes?" I questioned. IQ then suddenly spoke.

IQ:"Stop it, (Y/n). He and I planned all of this." She assured. I looked at her in confusion.

"What?" I asked in utter disbelief. IQ removed her binds with ease and ran over to me. Before I could react, she and I were already kissing.

IQ:"It was the only way I could make it back to you alive. Kyle and I both knew that you would find a way to us, and you did. If we kept running, well.....the three of us might not make it." She hesitantly said the last part. I sighed and kissed her again.

"I know, Monika, and I will always be there for you. For us." I assured and gently held her belly. IQ began to tear up before hugging me tightly.

IQ:"I love you." She whispered in an extremely relieved tone. I nodded and held her tightly. Then I looked up to see Ash standing there awkwardly. I reached out and pulled her in.

Ash:"W-What are you doing?" She stuttered. I kissed her as well.

"I have two women in my life I care about. And I love them both the same." I said sincerely. Ash remained silent, while IQ smiled warmly.

Kyle:"So before you fuck and make up, am I cool?" He interrupted our sentimental moment. I was about to answer, but was interrupted by my phone ringing. I checked who it was to see an unknown caller. It had to be him.

"Where are you?" I questioned immediately. A depressed sigh came from the other end of the line.

Boss:"I have to say I'm extremely disappointed in you, (Y/n). I expected much more from you." He said in disappointment.

"If you show yourself, I may be able to change your mind." I replied with hostility.

Boss:"Unfortunately, I cannot do that, (Y/n). I am a busy man, but I can motivate you enough to eventually find me." He said ominously.

"What do you mean?" I asked in confusion.

Boss:"Put this on speaker would you please?" He requested. I remained silent.

Boss:"If you don't do it, you will regret it." He indirectly threatened. I could tell from his deadly calm tone. I lowered the phone and turned on the speaker. For some reason, my phone began to lose signal, but my radio began to work.

Price:"Phoenix-Phoenix! Do you come in?" His voice questioned, but was full of static.

"What is it?" I questioned with concern. Suddenly, another voice I thought I wouldn't hear spoke.

Bridge:"(Y/n)....." The male croaked, and sounded in immense pain.

"Bridge?! Are you and everyone all right?!" I questioned with concern. Instead of words, I only heard sobbing from the male soldier.

Bridge:"They're gone. Everyone's gone. Maybe Washington, oh it's not looking good." He sobbed.

"What?! Tell me!" I demanded. Bridge sniffled and spoke.

Bridge:"No. I need to tell you quickly. Who's with you?" He questioned out of nowhere with a dead serious tone.

"What? Why? I'm just here with Ela, IQ, Ash, and Kyle-"

Bridge:"DON'T TRUST THEM! ASH AND KYLE ARE ON THEIR SIDE!!!" He yelled out of nowhere. Before I could react, the White Mask's boss began to speak again.

Boss:"Eliza, do it." He ordered. I was confused with all this information suddenly hitting me. Then I heard a pistol cocking, and looked at Ash. The redhead had tears running down her fave full of guilt and regret.

Ash:"I'm sorry, (Y/n)." She apologized before shooting six times into my chest. Matter of fact, I couldn't even feel the bullets hit me because I was just in a state of disbelief. Being betrayed by the woman I loved. My body finally hit the ground, and my phone landed beside me.

Ela:"Eliza, what are you-" She was cut off by being shot in the leg by Kyle. The green haired woman cried in pain and dropped to the ground nearby me. I looked at the man with a blank stare. He sighed and shrugged.

Kyle:"Sorry (Y/n). I'm just a guy not to he trusted." He said with an uncaring tone, as the ceiling began to open. A torrent of wind hit, as I saw a helicopter descending from the air without a doubt to pick up Kyle.

IQ:"(Y/n)!" She screamed my name in horror and tried to cover up my bleeding wounds. However, blood kept flowing out. Suddenly, Ash walked over and struck IQ on the back of her neck, immobilizing her. She then dragged her away without looking at me.

IQ:"(Y/n)!" She could only scream in despair and desperation, as Ash and Kyle loaded her on the helicopter. Though her screams began to fade with all the voices ringing inside my head.

Bridge:"We were set up! They set us up! The uniforms! These guys were our own! They were among us!" He shouted insanely. I glanced over at Thanatos' dead body. He wore a SAS standard uniform. The White Masks in the helicopter also wore military uniforms from different countries. Everything began to click into place.

Price:"We've got incoming Russian air-force! Bloody hell! I'm going down, why are they shooting at us?!" He shouted through the chaos.

Vigil:"This is HWA-1353 of the 707! We're friendly! Tell your German friends to stop shooting!"

Bandit:"I don't know why they're shooting at us! Tell the Frenchies to stop! Why is everyone trying to kill each other?!" The man plotted for everyone to turn against each other. We were the trigger.

First it was my parents. Then it was just every countries' problem. Next it was White Masks. Followed by who I care and fight for. Now the world. Everything I believed was a lie.

Boss:"I told you (Y/n), I control it all." He spoke through the phone.

"Who are you?" I muttered before beginning to fading into unconsciousness. As I watched the woman I loved who betrayed me take away my other girlfriend, the leader of the White Masks answered my question.

Boss:"Some people call me a terrorist. Some people call me a leader. Others consider me family. However, there is one thing I've always viewed myself as someone who controls everything, so here's my question for you, a man of many names......

.....who are you really?"

A/n: Well after squeezing in writing ever so often, this chapter is finished. Sorry for the long wait my awesome readers. Unfortunately, the book is going to come to a close soon, but I will throw in a chapter that will hopefully fill in the plot hole behind the leader of the White Masks. Until then, have a good one.

Let me know what you thought of this chapter.

PS: Give me suggestions for the next book, I'm still brainstorming.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.8K 2.5K 21
The curtain around the hospital bed slides open to reveal an African American man with warm eyes. He walks in with an easy smile and a white man step...
63.8K 651 32
I do not own Rainbow Six Siege or any of the art used. This is my first fan fiction as well as reader insert so please let me know where I can improv...
11K 141 22
After joining the army at 18, Jace(giving the character a name because I'm tired of writing (F/N)) served for 3 years before becoming a Dog Handler...
75.6K 614 11
(Title pending) For as long as you can remember you have been trained by your father to be an assassin. After 18 years of killing against your will y...