The Wanted and One Direction...

Per Sissilynn

Two girls, stars of their own reality show. Horrible pictures can easily flow. mistakes shall be made and t... Més

The Wanted and One Direction Fan Fiction: The sister's naughty game.
Chapter 2: escorte them to there room's... OR NOT!!!!
Chapter 3: Save us 1D !!
Chapter 4 : accidental moans and crazy sex.
Chapter 5: The fight !!
Chapter 6: get together
Chapter 7: Kiss it better
Chapter 8 : 14 plan tickets
Chapter 9 : Off to INDIA!!
Chapter 10 :Behave yourselfs!!
Chapter 11: Mimi the blonde mermaide!
Chapter 12: Wet fun!
NOT A CHAPTER JUST A WARNING :P
Chapter 13: About time we found some condoms!
Chapter 14 : Banned and work that body!
Chapter 15: Remembering the forgotten.
Chapter 16: Hopeless
Chapter 17: Allstar Dreams.
Chapter 18: Island squabbling.
Chapter 20: Spontaneously late.
Chapter 21: A towel?
Chapter 22: Snapped in two
Chapter 23: Tantrum.
Chapter 24: Cheer up.
Chapter 25: Get drunk, Fuck 2, Get mad
Chapter 26: Escaping in tears.
Chapter 27: Giggle's name.
Chapter 28: Hating the news.
Chapter 29: Flee and come back to a surprise.
chapter 30: Leaving.
Chapter 31: In two different worlds

Chapter 19: Waking up, knocking out!

2.1K 10 9
Per Sissilynn

Heyyyyy! Im sorry, ONCE AGAIN, for taking so long to get this chap donne Xd goshhh the number of times i've apologised Xd ahahah anyways Hope you like this chap! Every Vote, Fan and comment really means alot to both me and Sierra :) - Mireille xx :P

HEYYYYYY! :P okay eum like Mireille said every vote, fan and comment means the world to us, you guys are the best! and i really love this chap :) kindda shitty for Mimi but its gonna get good xD and if you get confused on my pov... with Cameron well we'll explin it in other chap... anyway hope you liike it xxxxxxxx-SierraXmwahhX

----------------

Sierra’s POV:

It’s now morning again making it 3 days we’ve been here also making 3 days since we’ve all eaten. I was sitting on Harry’s Lap as he massaged my neck. I had a terrible headache probably from the lack of food. I kept hearing a faint buzzing sound but every time I looked around me I say no annoying fly so I just kept ignoring it thinking it was all in my head.

- We’ll get out of this. Harry kissed my cheek as he gently rubbed my neck.

- I know. I lied but smiled at him all the same kissing him back on the lips.

The buzzing kept growing louder making me twitch around wondering where it was coming from making me feel crazy.

- Whoa are you okay!? Harry asked me as I covered my ears in annoyance, shaking my head.

- Hey you hear the buzzing too? Zayn asked.

I spun my head around nodding to see him in the same position as I was.

- Can’t be those 2 birds right? Jay asked.

- I quickly turned to where he was facing to see 2 faint dark objects moving quickly towards us.

- Jay those aren’t birds those are helicopter! Max bounced of his hammock and started waving around his arms like a madman to the flying object.

- Wait! What if it’s just those bad men again! Harry pointed out.

- Its worth a chance anyway… I answered not to sure of my self.

Every one but me got up in the open where the helicopters would be able to see them. They got closer and closer until we were able to make out the faces in the helicopters. They looked like agents. We waited till they landed and opened the doors to empty seats left for us.

- We’re with the NSA. One of the men told us.

I let out a scream of joy hearing this.

- How did you find us? Tom asked unbelievingly of who they we’re.

The other men hearing that question hopped out of his helicopter and walked strait to a tree and pulled a camera out from high up in its leaves. Every ones faces turned shocked.

- The whole island is wired up. Mimi, I believe her name was has allowed us to find you by slipping a screen linked with these cameras to some young boys.

- You found her!? Nath asked filling with happiness.

- Unfortunately No. She was brave in giving us clues but was still carried of to another hideout with her capturers. We still haven’t located her but I assure you we have a good number of agents on her chase.

All the signs of happiness in my brother’s eyes faded. He turned cold and just stood there.

- Nath, well find her. I tried comforting him as much as I was fighting myself not to react the same way but he just stayed cold as we all entered the helicopters and flew away.

I looked back beyond the island to see another helicopter turn around. I wonder whose helicopter that was.

Mimi’s POV:

- DAMN IT! Reece yelled after answering a call, throwing me to the ground.

I laid there stunned not knowing what the bad news was.

- You happy! HUH! You seriously expected me to believe your lie that you didn’t do anything!? He grabbed my throat in frustration.

I stared at him clueless.

- The NSA has gotten your friends off the island! My men got there late! He answered my confusion, squeezing my throat harder.

I would have smiled, Danced, done anything out of joy but obviously I couldn’t.

- Thank F**cking hell they did! I spat.

- Do you prefer to die! He yelled.

- Why yes I would I stared at him with cold eyes without expression.

- No, No I think ill let you suffer. He thru me into a room and locked the door.

Even if he took me out again how will I tell someone where I am? He blind folds me every time he brings me in the building so I have no idea where I am right now.

Sierra’s POV:

I opened my eyes due to hearing people talking around me. It was blurry a bit from not being wide awake but I could make out Harry and some other guy. I looked around as my eyes un-blurred finding myself in the hospital the NSA had left us at. Turning my gaze back to Harry I aimed my glare at the other guy finally realised he was Cameron.

-  I can’t believe this… Cameron said quietly sitting in a chair turning his head to look at me as I shut my eyes not wanting them to notice I was awake so I could keep listening.

- Sorry man. Harry put his hand on his shoulder as footsteps came up to the door.

Whoever it was was probably looking around a bit before speaking.

- Open your eyes Sierra! Nathan, who was at the door, told me.

Urghhh! Of course he knew I was awake he can always tell!

- What wait! You where awake this whole time!? Cameron asked in surprise.

- Well… Not the WHOLE time! I answered.

- How did you know she was awake? Harry asked Nathan.

- Her eyes were twitching. He answered simply.

- What’s going on? I demanded.

- Well doctor said if you have no more pain in your gut anymore every thing is fine and you’re free to come home. Nathan explained.

- Thanks Nath, but meant Harry and Cameron. What are you doing here anyway Cameron? I asked.

- Well Zach and me with Michael we’re the ones who brought the evidence to the cops. He told me.

- That means you saw Mimi! YOU SAW MIMI!? WE’RE WAS SHE!? I exclaimed.

- Whoa! Calm down there. Yeah I saw her. We were at a party in Hollywood. She slipped Zach the gadget as she had the chance but she couldn’t stay by us and risk the chance of getting one of you killed. Now she’s gone again.

I slammed my fist down on the bed looking away in frustration that Mimi was still missing and we had no idea where.

- Why are you here, Cameron, I mean in here next to me? I asked again turning back to him wanting the correct answer this time.

- I… I wanted to see if you we’re ok. And I see you’re happy with a new boyfriend without having broken up with me first!

- I ..I. Was going to! I just. I tried saying.

- Just Never mind! Cameron cut me off and walked away.

I saw Harry had a hurt look as if something was bothering him. I didn’t get the chance to ask him due to Zach walking in after a puzzled look seeing Cameron storm out.

- Hey… he said softly.

He looked fragile and worried. I guess he was in as much stress about Mimi as we all we’re. I mean he was crushing on her after all.

- Hi Zach. I replied as he lent against a wall.

- I’m sorry about Mimi. He continued.

I let out a quiet chortle telling him it wasn’t his fault and that he didn’t need to apologise.

- It’s not like she’s dead right. I tried cheering up.

- I hope. Zach looked away.

- What do you mean I hope!? He was worrying me now.

- That man she was with was pretty nasty, Sierra. He told me still not confronting me in the eyes.

I didn’t say anything. I didn’t know what I could say! She was somewhere horrible and we couldn’t do shit but hope! Feeling the awkwardness in the silence, Zach left us with a kind bye.

- I don’t want to go home! I blurted out suddenly.

- You’re still not feeling good? Harry asked.

- No, there’s no way I’m just going to leave Mimi! I’m staying here until she’s found!

- I’m staying to! My sister is out there and I’m not giving up on her! Harry agreed.

- That makes us 3 then! Nath finally gave us a first small smile we haven’t seen in a while.

- 3? What about the others. I asked.

- They’re already home. You’ve been in the hospital 2 days, Sierra. Me and Harry stayed behind with you.

- Oh. Was all I said a little surprised.

- Are Louis and Liam with the girls home safely too then?  I asked

- Yeah. They came home in a pretty big shock but the lads told them what happened. Harry answered.

Mimi’s POV:

I woke on a bed, completely naked, chained by the hands and ankles, legs wide apart after having been knocked out by a hit in the head by a pist of rapper. I screamed as loudly as I could pulling hits on the chains. Yeah. I knew it was no use but it would get Reece to come see wtf I was doing. Even if I couldn’t do shit!

-  SHUT UP, STUPID! No one will hear you! He yelled slamming the door open.

- You already raped me? I asked. While I was knocked out?

- Hell no! Why would I do that!? I wanted you to suffer not pass thru it!

- So if I knock my self out you won’t do it? I asked sneakily.

- And how will you do that, huh!? He thought I was just talking nonsense.

- Like this! I said with a smile before banging my head as hard as I could on the wall behind me.

My head was spinning non stop but I could make out someone rushing towards me so I hit again. Despite the massive pain I finally knocked myself out after the second hit, in time before he could stop me.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

9.5K 149 9
My collection of one shots about One Direction. I’ll occasionally hold contests and then write the one shots. If you would like to be featured in one...
5.9K 74 10
If you want a fantasy of yours, message me and your fantasy might come true... In a story, that is. (All ideas are welcome!)
3.4K 26 15
One Direction One shots... This is the first collection, I might make another at a later date but Im too busy right now. Enjoy :) xx
189K 647 80
I DIDN'T WRITE THESE, I PUT THEM HERE SO I COULD READ THEM WITHOUT WIFI, I SUGGEST YOU READ THEM ON THE ACTUAL SITE BECAUSE LIKE ALL OF THE PARTS ARE...