Always (A Justin Bieber Pervy...

By LiamJamesPayne

April wasn't expecting that her love for Justin would cause her to take a bullet for him. Justin and April im... More

Prologue
Chp. 1: A Night To Remember
Chp. 2: I Need A Doctor
Chp. 3: I'll Be Your Crying Shoulder
Chp. 4: Stay Here With Me
Chp. 5: This is Fantasy
Chp. 6: Not So Fearless
Chp. 7: Will You Be My Shawty?
Chp. 8: Step to the Beat of My Heart
Chp. 9: Surprise
Chp. 10: Baby, I Miss You
Chp. 11: I'll Fight for You
Chp. 12: In His Arms
Chp. 13: Goodbyes and Lies
Chp. 14: Secrets Revealed
Chp. 15: Shattered Trusts and Broken Promises
Chp. 16: Why?
Chp. 17: Save You Tonight
Chp. 18: Twisted Fate
Chp. 19: A Minute of Happiness and A Year of Misery
Chp. 20: Recovering
Chp. 22: Nostalgia and the Opposite (Part 1)
Chp. 22: Nostalgia and the Opposite (Part 2)
Chp. 23: Shut Up and Hold Me
Chp. 24: Is This A Prank?
Chp. 25: Baby, Please Don't Go (Part 1)
Chp. 25: Baby, Please Don't Go (Part 2)
Epilogue

Chp. 21: Surreal

2.3K 36 14
By LiamJamesPayne

Justin's POV

*3 months later*

I flutter my eyes open as soon as the sunlight hits my eyes. I groan but I soon prop myself into a crouching sitting position. I look at myself in the closet mirror. This is the boy who is still trying to recover after three months. I have to tell you, it wasn't easy. It took me almost all the entertaining Rubik's cubes in the world to get my mind off AJ once in a while. I stare at my tired brown eyes. I just arrived in Canada from the U.S. last night.

"I can't believe you're 18," a smile forms on my lips as I continue to scan myself. "Seems like yesterday you were just 17."

"You were 17 yesterday, you idiot."

I snap my head to the direction of the voice. "Sam," I whisper and groggily stand and embrace her. A few days after AJ's cremation, Sam has been putting quite an attention on me. The two of us would hang out and sometimes Chaz and Ry would join us. "What are you doing here?" I inquire once I pull out from the hug.

"Uh, girlfriend?" She points herself and I let out a humorous laugh. It's been a while since I haven't let out a chuckle. "Happy Birthday, babe. Look what I got you." She pulls out a tee shirt from her back and a smile instantly creeps on my lips as I stare at the white shirt with a printed picture of Sam and I eating cotton candy.

"Thank you, Sam." I carefully grab the shirt and pull Sam again into another hug.

"You're welcome." she pulls out and locks eyes with me. Our faces were inches apart and I could tell from the tension in her eyes that she's leaning in.

"Do you want me to wear this right now or?" I pulled away immediately and made my way to the mirror hoping she would forget about the awkward moment. Yes, she is my girlfriend but a part of me keeps on reminding me that I was cheating with AJ. I couldn't get the feeling away so whenever I kissed Sam, my chest hurts and I don't feel the butterflies in my stomach anymore.

"Whenever you want to," she shrugs, disappointment clear in her green eyes. "You should take a shower. I'll be waiting for you downstairs," she walks towards the door and opens it before turning back to me again. "Oh, and by the way, try using a mouth wash. It helps." She gives me a smile and flashes me a thumbs up. I poke my tongue out at her. "I have another present for you. But you'll see it soon, babe." She gives me a reassuring wink and closes the door behind her. I'll never understand girls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Happy Birthday dear Justin," mom lights up the single candle on a mini-cupcake. "Happy Birthday to you." I close my eyes.

"I wish AJ would return."

As I said that in my mind, I opened my eyes and blew the candle.

"Yay!" Sam claps her hands and continues grinning at me. "What did you wish?"

"It's supposed to be a secret or else it wouldn't come true." A smirk creeps upon my face while Sam rolls her eyes.

"How original." Butsy crosses his arms whilst I raise my eyebrows.

"Come on let's eat. My stomach is growling scary things at me." Kenny says as he rubs his belly. I roll my eyes and laugh.

"Countrymen, attack!"

~~~~~~~~~~

I threw my body in my bed. It's been a long evening. I celebrated my birthday with my friends, family and girlfriend in a hotel, a few kilometers from my own house. Let me tell you the best present I had so far: my own private Octopus yacht. Isn't that wicked? It's been one of my dreams to buy a yacht (or a boat at least). The yacht was gifted to me by no other than, Selena Gomez, my awesome friend. And I could—

"Sam?" I turn my head to the bathroom door. My eyes locks on my girlfriend in a teasing pink lingerie. "Wha—"

"Justin," she approaches me closer in a seductive manner of walking. "This is," she climbs up the bed and crawls towards me. She brings her face up to mine and whispers, "your birthday present. Birthday sex."

My eyes widen as she kisses my lips. I don't kiss her back though, I don't want to make out with her. AJ is the only person whom I'm comfortable with. I get a grip of her shoulders. "Stop."

"Why?" Her eyebrows knitted together and she attempts another kiss but I stop her. "You're rejecting me. Oh no, Samantha Campbell is never rejected." She gets off top of me.

"Sam, I—"

"Save it, Justin." She grunts at me before marching out of my room. I bury my head in my hands and groan.

~~~~~~

"Joan, could I borrow AJ for a while?" I inquire the older woman who was busy washing the dishes. She's alone in her own house, but my mom and I would sometimes visit her to keep her company.

"Sure, Justin. You know where to find her." She doesn't bother to face me but I nod anyways. I quickly turn my heels and rush towards the altar. I carefully get the beautifully-carved jar in my hands before heading towards the door. "Take care of her Justin!" She shouts, her head turned 45 degrees in her right.

"I will!" I shout back with a smile and made my way out and to the car.

Once we're in the car, I grab a used shirt from the backseat and cautiously wrap it around the jar. I even pulled the seat belt of the passenger seat to make sure she's secure and safe and won't be intimidated by my almost-lousy driving skills.

It was a 15-minute drive from the Smith's residence to the promenade overlooking Canada Bay. I hold AJ in my bare hands and make my way to the seawall-like concretes that goes between the sidewalk and the waters. The night is beautiful. The stars above is is overwhelming and the number of lights on the yachts in front of us is surreal. Since it is late in the evening, there isn't much people around, though I get a few stares. My beanie's in place and it's doing a good job protecting my hair. I breathe in the cool fog that surrounds us and exhale it through my mouth.

"AJ, I miss you," My lips slowly land on the lid. "I miss you so much, I can't be with Sam anymore." I pull out and continue to talk to the urn. "I'm sorry if you think I replaced you with her.  Please don't haunt me, you know I'm a very dreadful person when in comes to the unliving. I love you. Always remember that. Never a day did you leave my mind. Even today, my birthday, where I should be thinking of myself, but I am thinking about you—about us." I wipe the tears that were unexpectedly streaming down my face. "I always remember the things that we used to do. Remember my surprise? JJ. That didn't go well, now did it." I let out a humourless chuckle before releasing a sigh. "A few minutes ago, Sam," I sigh again. "She tried to have sex with me. I know she's my girlfriend, but I can't let her do that to me knowing that I still love you. I know I'm being unfaithful to her because I don't truly love her but I.. I just.. It's difficult to explain to you, even when you're ashes." I breath in once again, knowing it's getting harder to speak with the lump in my throat. "I love you—"

"Always."

I was startled when I heard that voice. It seemed to ring in my ears, which caused the urn to slip out of my hands and heartlessly land and slash in the waters of the bay. I throw my hands in frustration and bury my head in my shaking hands before turning to the person who disturbed me.

"What the hell is your problem?!" I jump to my feet and approach the person. It was dim outside and there was only one light post that serves as the source of our luminescence, thought it was weak. The person has long blonde hair, but I couldn't see her face clearly but I do recognize those blonde locks from somewhere. "Sam?! Why are you here?"

"Justin,"

"Haven't you caused me enough trouble?! This is the only time I get to be alone with AJ and what do I get? A selfish bitch and a dissolved urn of ashes." My eyes were watering furiously, but I was fuming at the girl.

"Ju—"

"This is the best birthday ever." I say sarcastically. "I'm sorry Sam, but I love AJ. I'm pretty sure you heard my monologue earlier, didn't you?" She nods and I sigh. "It's just—"

"Justin. It's me." She removes her hair—or should I say, her wig—and her once blonde locks turn into brown. My jaw drops and my heart stops.

"Hannah Montana?" My eyes pop and I'm trying to constantly rub my eyes if this was a dream or reality.

"No, you idiot. It's me. Your girlfriend, back from the dead." She steps forward so I could see her face clearly in the light.

"AJ." I say through the lump in my throat. "You're alive."

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I'm sorry if this chapter sucks, I was watching Barbie and.. well.. okay.. umm.

Yeah, Hah. Soooo big news, April is aliveeee. and she's a zombie ;)

wohooo. Sam. Is um.. i don't know. lol okbye

I eat nails for breakfast.

-R.♥ xxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 728 39
What happens when pop star Justin Bieber falls for the girl he grew up with? Going back to Canada for a break from his Believe Tour, Justin isn't lo...
183K 3.9K 83
Four days. That's all it took for Justin Bieber to start falling for new 18 year old popstar y/f/n(your full name). She never knew if she could fall...
812K 12.3K 57
[COMPLETED] Have you ever imagined being married to Justin Bieber? Or have kids with him? Or be dating him in high school? Or even argue with him? Yo...
1.3K 77 22
Rose lopez and Justin Bieber got married. There a happy and loving couple, until Rose figures out that's she's pregnant. Will Justin want the baby or...