| Magi of unknown | Sinbad x...

By TheMistakeHasArrived

You are a girl from just a land unknown to humans but the only words you can remember are from your sister. ... More

| GoodBye Princess |
| Sindria Awaits |
| Just A Game |
Been A While
Found You~
Kou Empire's Princess
The Moon Glow Ball
I Won't Say I Am In Love...
A Sudden Invite
The Chreey Blossom Festival
The Plan
A/N
Falling Deeper In Love
A/N
The Question
1 Year Later

| Unknown World |

12.3K 204 195
By TheMistakeHasArrived

{Your POV}

Darkness is all I could see, my mind soon began being anxious, my eyes watered, the one thing I hated the most was being stuck in a small dark room.

I don't really remember why but my breath started picking up as I wanted to scream, shout, cry even!

Just to be free from this small dark space.

Before I could think about ways to find an escape, a bright light blinded me. I closed my eyes, as the light hurt my eyes from being in the dark, slowly adjusting to the light around me I noticed there were these beautiful butterflies flying around me, they called themselves Rukh.

How did I know, well one of them just spoke and now they are arguing and something.

Aren't they supposed to, I don't know help me? Like in any story the main characters have a being lead them to their destiny!

Na, that sounds too dramatic for me and my lazy ass. I may have been here only for a few minutes but I already want to just, lay down and take a nap.

Some information about the Rukh, some are dark while the others are light! This feels so much like a tale from one those cliche books, so they gonna lead me some place to stay or do I just... fly around?

I decided to ask them if they knew where we were but they had no idea which isn't helping much with your anxiety levels seeing as you have never been here in your whole, small, life.

“Protect your brothers as I couldn't, my dear. They too are magi's... ” a voice spoke and sounded like your older sister which is kind of weird seeing as you have no memory of having one but, your mind does what it wants to.

It clearly doesn't want you to remember anything and watch you die in the middle of nowhere by not being useful when you need it to be.

'Brothers? And they are magi's'? Ugh so I have to find two male with either light or dark Rukh around them... Brain help me out here, please.' you thought to yourself and the rukh heard your cries for desperate help, you blushed in embarrassment that they heard the last bit and were starting to wonder... Is that your purpose?

'Am I only here to protect the two? What is my reason to exist in this world?' you couldn't help but think, making the dark Rukh around you increase.

You looked around and realized you were in a big field, filled with flowers and few large trees with no town's or village's around, all as far as you could see from where you stood that is.

'Wait! Am I even wearing anything?!' you thought in panic as you looked down expecting the worse, only to be greeted with a not too fancy but still flexible clothing which you could easily fight in, if the situation like that occurred that is.

[Your Clothes]

[Your hair]

I put up my hood, being in such unknown place, it was best if I kept a low profile.... That is till my brain decided on the idea of using my wings to find a village or town.

And I used my wings, flew around, in a fast manner till I saw a medium sized cottage with a farm by it.

I landed a few feet away from the cottage and walked towards the door, knocking and waited till a blonde haired woman with sky blue eyes opened the door.

She smiled in a motherly manner, a man who I suppose is her husband come over with a litter girl, their daughter most likely, in his arms.

“Miss could you please help me? I am not from around here.” I said in a polite manner, a small smile present on my lips.

It took a minute before she replied.

“O-Oh! Yes, of course! I am sorry about not replying faster! You see we have never seen someone with such gorgeous eyes!” She answered and I blushed a light pink shade.

“Thank you, and are (E/C) eyes not normal around these lands? Should I be hiding them?” I asked her, I will most likely have to wear a cloak all the time around other humans.

“No, it's okay with us but, be careful when you are going into crowded places. As many would like to make your into a slave, somehow slavery hasn't been banned yet....” the man said, giving my some information about this world.

I looked at them in gratitude then the kid, a brighter smile came to my face, I always did like children when they weren't being annoying cunts.

“I am (Y/n) (L/n), what might your name's be?” I asked as the two let me enter their home, entering what I suppose is the living room and sitting there to chat.

“Ashley Moon and this is Luke Moon, my husband.” Ashley said with a smile.

“And this little sweet bean?” I asked with a smile towards their adorable kid.

“Layla, Layla Moon” Ashley answered for the girl, she was always shy towards guests, just as Luke put Layla down to do whatever she wishes.

They were keeping a tight watch on her though, seeing as the worst things happen in those few seconds you aren't looking.

She seemed to ask her parents something before running to me as she hugged my leg seeing as I was too tall for her to hug anything else. I bend down to her level as my wings spread a bit and the three stared in awe.

“Whoa... Pretty!” Layla said in his five year old child like manner, amazed by my wings which seemed to give a soft white feather look with the end tips of them being a (f/c) shade.

“You too look pretty, Princess” I said as she awed when I spread my winds out fully for a few seconds to stretch them.

“Angel, angel! You must be from the stories! Daddy, Mommy! Is she an angel?” she asked excited, I may not be one but to make her happy, I would grandly become her guardian angel.

“Oh, darling I don't know! Maybe she is, you could ask her, Go on... ” Ashley said, pushing Layla to try interact with someone other then her parents.

Layla looked at me with glossed over eyes that held a innocence only a child like her would have and suddenly all of Layla's shyness was gone, thrown out the window.

“Are you a-an angel?” she asked, her shyness seeming to come back as soon as she made eyes contract with me.

“Oh, yes I am! How did you know, Princess?” I said as she put her hands up, wanting to be picked up by me.

I picked up and helped her sit down beside me on the couch.

I am 18 years old so I can pick her up with ease, I seem to remember how to take care of children as a memory flashs in my mind.

It is of a girl, looking much older then her with black hair to dark red, long hair, her face was blurry but you could make out two golden orbs. She had wings like you but instead of being soft white feathers to a (f/c) shade, her's were dark soft looking feathers to a golden shade.

As soon as the image came into my mind, it left. Though I remember most of it, now wasn't the time to focus on it, there was a child in need of her utmost attention.

You let her touch your wings but after a quick warning about not stressing her wings by trying to rip a feather out or other things that could harm her health.

“I just need a place to stay till I can understand where I am, could you help me with that? If you don't mind.” I said as I watched their daughter play around with the feathers, being as careful as possible.

“Of course we can! Now come eat then we shall talk about your room.” Luke said, I nodded and helped Layla get down from the couch and onto her chair on the dining table.

Sitting beside her, we all ate listening to Layla talk about her day and how much she learned. A mind of a 5 year old is, interesting to say the least.

After dinner, I was shown to my room, it was just all I could ask for.

A bed with soft sheets, fairy lights around the room, forest like wallpaper, fluffy carpet, a dresser, a mirror and a table with a seat in front of it. The color scheme being snow white, rose gold, and pastel gray.

I walked over to the bed and laid there for a sec before I heard Ashley shout from across the hallway.

“(Y/n)~San there is a bathroom right down your hallway, take a bath and then sleep after changing your clothes! You need a good night sleep to be up early for breakfast tomorrow!” She shouted from down the hallway on the other side of where my room is, the bathroom being the other way.

“Thank you, Ashley~San!” I shouted back before taking the bathroom first, locking the door and taking a good warm bath, changing into some comfortable clothes afterwards.

When I was almost done, I realized something. To wear these clothes I would need to cut holes in them otherwise my wings would be a problem. I haven't really learned how to make them disappear yet or if I can make them even disappear.

“Ashley~San, could I cut holes for my wings?” I asked from the bathroom. Poking only my head out and heard a 'Yes'.

I cut two holes and wore the full sleeved night shirt then leaving the bathroom with my clothes, drying my hair after which I laid on bed thinking how these days while I am here would go as I fall into a dreamless slumber.

______________________________

[Edited on September 29th, 2019]

Your Wings but larger and the ends tips of the feathers have a shade of your favorite color/shade!

I have already heavily edited this to the point, I actually don't hate it. Expect more filler chapters to be added to make this story better and actually worth reading.

I hope you all liked the first chapter of this fanfic! It's from a three season anime all differently called--

[Magi: Adventures of Sinbad]
[Magi: Labyrinth of Magic]
[Magi: Kingdom of Magic]

We are here after the war that could have ended the world never happened and everything is peaceful for the kingdoms and lands... For the moment anyway.

Peace can't last forever in this world after all. Hope your have a good day.

Cassie out! ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 5.7K 51
*I do not own Magi or any of the characters* *3rd place winner of MagiWA 2017 in Sinbad category* Amirah is a princess of Heliohapt seeking adven...
17K 302 46
Completed on (1/29/20) Highest ranking: #1 on kingdomofmagic Hi I'm Mavis Vermilion who is known as the first master of fairy tail and owns the thre...
58.3K 1.7K 90
Previously known as Magi: Cinderella's Spell Escapade 1: The Adventures of Sinbad Yrif Kingdom was a prosperous country that grew under the wings of...
95.7K 2.4K 25
(Y/n) was exiled from her country. For what reason you might be asking? Well a gang of thugs that called themselves 'The Jaded Dagger' kidnaped her a...