Innocent Love | BTSxV

Autorstwa peachyu_

6 guys aiming for one target. None of them intends to lose. Who will win? - [ Completed ] [ Yandere | Horror... Więcej

Read this First
KIM TAEHYUNG
JEON JUNGKOOK
I
II
III
W/JK R18+
PARK JIMIN
IV
V
VI
W/JM R18+
JUNG HOSEOK
VII
VIII
W/JH R18+
IX
KIM NAMJOON
X
XI
W/NJ R18+
XII
MIN YOONGI
XIII
XIV
W/YG R18+
XV
KIM SEOKJIN
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
Character Summary
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXIII [FINALE]
Explanation + Q&A
Q&A [ A in a Video ]
Happy New Year! + Thank you! + New Book!

XXXII

3.4K 149 122
Autorstwa peachyu_

Hoseok and Jimin arrived near the street Taehyung lives. Hoseok was driving but it didn't seem he was slow.

JIMIN : SLOW DOWN YOU DICKHEAD

HOSEOK : No way, this is Seokjin we're talking about!

JIMIN : Jesus fuck, Wasn't Seokjin the pretty boy I had on my list?

HOSEOK : Yea, But his heart ain't pretty I tell ya that.

HOSEOK : He's the most manipulative man I've ever seen.

JIMIN : Because you got caught on his web?

HOSEOK : That too.

HOSEOK : I've heard his works. A famous model recruited in Japan, his managers fear him and everything in the company was manipulated him.

JIMIN : And he's here because?

HOSEOK : Too much manipulation made the company bankrupt.

JIMIN : HAH LOSERS.

HOSEOK : Where's your chara? I'd love to see you call daddy again.

JIMIN : If the old man's dead, what's the point? Might as well curse to the top of my lungs.

HOSEOK : *whistles*

HOSEOK : We're here *stops the car*

JIN : Bad boys gets punishment. Everyone knows that Tae

JIN : But why did you broke the rule?

JIN : Did my baby brother want this?

JIN : Tell me Tae, did you want me to punish you? Do you like this pain? Do you enjoy it? Shall I do it more?

TAEHYUNG : ...

JIN : Are you sleeping?

Gagged, Shibaried, handcuffed, name all the trapping items you could think of and Taehyung will be wearing those against his will.

TAEHYUNG : I-I'm s-Sorry hyung..

JIN : Does your sorry even count?

JIN : *prepares the electrocution machine*

TAEHYUNG : N-no! Please hyung, not that!

JIN : I would like to hear you beg for more. *grabs the electric baton and lightly hits it to Taehyung's inner, spreading thighs*

TAEHYUNG : Ah! No! *moans*

JIN : *groans* Ah~ I knew you love my punishments. This is why you're such a bad boy right?

TAEHYUNG : *shakes his head* No hyung, I- I'm sorry, please! You never went this far!

JIN : Because this is the furthest you've pushed me, Tae! Do you have any idea how mad I am?!

JIN : *grabs Taehyung's two cheeks with one palm* This is for love. Do you understand that?

TAEHYUNG : I'm sorry..

JIN : I'll teach you the proper way for apologizing. *kisses Taehyung's lips*

He hated this kiss, this arousing tongue twisting kiss.

It was never a sweet one, it was never a gentle one, it was always a forceful and a sloppy one that his tongue would be bitten and pulled. Hard to say he was aroused by it, but he really is aroused by it.

Jin demanded the same response from the boy and he would give it to him even if it wasn't as good as what the older would expected. If Taehyung didn't, his would always pinch his sensitive nipples until it's red enough for him to obey.

JIN : *slaps Taehyung's ass* Don't ever disobey me.

TAEHYUNG : Ah! *yelps But it sounded more like a moan* I-I won't.

Jin then continues with his punishment. The whips. That was the worst of what he could think of.

JIN : It won't bleed.. maybe *smiles*

HOSEOK : Stop and put your hands up! *points a gun at Jin*

JIN : *stops from whipping Taehyung before turning to Hoseok* How did you-

JIMIN : All your data's with me, including your house of course *winks cutely*

JIMIN : Pretty boy should just give up~ There's no way you can get pass us~

JIN : *accurately whips the gun off Hoseok's hand*

HOSEOK : Fuck *tries to grab his gun again but Jin whips his hands*

JIN : *grabs the gun that fell and points it to Jimin and Hoseok turn to turn* My turn.

HOSEOK : *clicks his tongue*

JIMIN : What now? *eyes on Hoseok*

TAEHYUNG : Please Stop! Hyung!

JIN : Shut up. This is for your own good.

HOSEOK : *softly whispers to Jimin* I have a plan

JIMIN : *in a quiet whisper* What?

HOSEOK : I'll charge at him and you free Taehyung and get him out.

JIMIN : That's suicide. Think of something else.

HOSEOK : *chuckles* I don't know about you but I'm willing to sacrifice everything for the safety of that boy.

JIMIN : .. You love him that much?

HOSEOK : Yea

Hoseok printed his feet without countdowns. Jin's bullet gazed though his arms that missed from his heart because of Hoseok's trained stealth.

JIN : Fuck

Jin was about to shot again when Hoseok tackled him, giving Jimin the opening he wanted.

HOSEOK : NOW

Jimin dashed with his small feet that could take him to Taehyung. No wonder he was a bit quiet, his body was whipped and it made him bleed that his body couldn't take. Yea, Jimin was a maniac but not to the whole new sadist world.

JIMIN : Hold on! *begins on unstrapping the multiple layers Taehyung was in*

JIN : Oh no you don't *shots Hoseok's shoulder and parts of his body multiple times as he was being tackled*

Hoseok was hit, obviously from the distance. He started to cough red from his lips and the holes on his body. The last thing he did was looking if Jimin and Taehyung were done and he smiled as he did.

HOSEOK : *falls to the floor*

JIN : *pushes Hoseok and points to Jimin* You're next.

JIMIN : *brings Taehyung away because he didn't hear Jin*

JIN : *shots Jimin*

JIN : *shots again*

JIN : FUCK. *the gun ran out of ammo*

JIMIN : *pulls out a revolver and shots Jin's before taking Taehyung away, away from the crazy house and away from everything*

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

66.6K 3.9K 37
|| EVERY ACTION HAS A CONSEQUENCE || BTS Fanfiction Horror/Thriller Yoonmin Jihope Namjin Taekook THIS STORY BELONGS TO ME @YOONMINSSPARADISE! IF S...
862K 47.1K 75
"fuck you park jimin". Taehyung mumble glaring at jimin who just shrugged before speaking up . "Well that'll be your Jungkook hyung work , only if yo...
1.5M 79.9K 68
Unknown: I can't believe you. We've been dating for 3 years. For 3 fucking years! Didn't that mean anything to you? Well it did to me, I spent all th...
294K 13.2K 42
❝their relationship is bitter; but he makes it sweet❞ started; 5.21.2017 finished;11.22.2017 ©-EROTICA ||| highest ranks: #5 in taegi