The Youngest Cullen

By AmericanCowGirl19

Alison Connolly was murdered on January 3rd,1970 walking home from the library by a vampire who left her on h... More

Chapter One - Alison
Chapter Two - High School
Chapter Three - Lunch
Chapter Four - Home
Chapter Five - Bella
Chapter Six - Field Trip
Chapter Seven - Hometown
Chapter Eight - Meeting
Chapter Nine - Nomads
Chapter Ten - Protecting Bella
Chapter Eleven - Healing
Chapter Twelve - Waking Up
Chapter Thirteen - Him
Chapter Fourteen - Caught
Chapter Fifteen - Truths
Chapter Sixteen - Imprint
Chapter Seventeen - Birthday
Chapter Eighteen - Decisions
Chapter Nineteen - Relief
Chapter Twenty - Crossing
Chapter Twenty One - Cliff Diving
Chapter Twenty Two - Bella and Rose
Chapter Twenty Three - New Guy
Chapter Twenty Four - Laurent
Chapter Twenty Five - Explanation
Chapter Twenty Six - Worries
Chapter Twenty Seven - Temptation
Chapter Twenty Eight - Traveler
Chapter Twenty Nine - Back
Chapter Thirty - Proposal
Chapter Thirty One - Concussion
Chapter Thirty Two - Done
Chapter Thirty Three - Mom
Chapter Thirty Four - Downhill
Chapter Thirty Five - New
Chapter Thirty Six - Intruder
Chapter Thirty Seven - Camp Fire
Chapter Thirty Eight - Tiffany
Chapter Thirty Nine - Hospital
Chapter Forty - Explanation
Chapter Forty One - Graduation
Chapter Forty Two - Sway
Chapter Forty Three - Training
Chapter Forty Four - The Night Before
Chapter Forty Five - Newborn Battle
Chapter Forty Six - The Volturi
Chapter Forty Eight - Planning
Chapter Forty Nine - Day Before
Chapter Fifty - Her Wedding
Chapter Fifty One - Toast
Chapter Fifty Two - Clean Up
Chapter Fifty Three - Events
Chapter Fifty Four - Loyalties
Chapter Fifty Five - Separation
Chapter Fifty Six - Changing Sides
Chapter Fifty Seven - She Imprinted
Chapter Fifty Eight - Labor
Chapter Fifty Nine - She's a Newborn
Chapter Sixty - Confession
Chapter Sixty One - Advances
Chapter Sixty Two - Chance
Chapter Sixty Three - Immortal Child
Chapter Sixty Four - Witnesses
Chapter Sixty Five - Memories
A/N
Chapter Sixty Seven - Christmas
Chapter Sixty Eight - Bonfire
Chapter Sixty Nine - Redcoats
Chapter Seventy - Aro's Future
Chapter Seventy One - End

Chapter Forty Seven - Sorry

12.4K 320 10
By AmericanCowGirl19

        "What's your name?" Alison asked gently, sitting across from the newborn she had protected from the Volturi.

"Bree" She said sort of timidly. "Bree Tanner"

"And you said that... I'm your Aunt?" Alison asked slowly. Bree nodded. "I don't remember my human life so bare with me" She said and Bree nodded again. "When were you born?" She asked.

"March 11, 1990" Bree explained. "Your youngest sister, Dorothea, she's my mom" She said and Alison tried her hardest to remember. "She talked about you a lot. She talked about you and your other sister, my Aunt Molly. They were both younger than you" She said.

"How is she?" Alison asked knowing if she could cry she would be right now. "How are they, hows the family?" She asked and Bree looked down.

"I haven't really meet the others" Alison looked at her strangely. "My dad, he wasn't the greatest. My mom said at first he was wonderful and they got married and had me. Then dad moved us far away from the family and he was different. When I was young, my mom left us. I don't know where she went"

"What about your father?" She asked.

"He's still at home I guess" Bree said with a shrug. "I couldn't take him anymore so I ran away, Riley found me not long afterwards." She said with her head towards the ground.

"You don't have to worry about him anymore" Alison said grabbing her hand. Bree looked up and gave her a smile. "I know we don't look like much, but we've been through a lot together" She said giving Bree a smile. "We'll look after you, I promise" She said and Bree smiled.

"I can't wait" She said as Alice walked over to them.

"I'm Alice" She introduced.

"Bree, Alice is the one who found me after I first changed" Alison explained. "She's going to help with your room"

"Come on, we're giving you the guest room" Alice said. "It's not like we need it anyways" Bree looked back at Alison as Alice pulled her away. Alison just smiled knowing there was no saving her now, Alice had her. Not long afterwards Carlisle entered the house. Alison stood up walking towards him.

"How's Jake?" She asked.

"He'll be alright. I reshaped his bones so they'll heal correctly now" He said and Alison nodded. "Embry wanted to come" He said. "He's in the woods outside" He said and Alison crossed her arms looking out the window. "He feels bad"

"Good" Alison muttered making Carlisle smile.

"Don't be too hard on him, he's had a bad day" Carlisle advised putting his hand on her shoulder. Alison sighed nodding before walking out of the house. She smelt him and followed the scent.

"Hey" Embry said once she found him.

"Hi" She said recrossing her arms. "How's Jake holding up?" She asked.

"He'll be alright" He said shoving his hands into his pockets. "Listen about earlier" He said looking up at her. She looked at him waiting for him to continue. "I'm sorry" He said and she smiled a little bit. "I was an ass" He added making her smile a little wider. "You were looking out for me, I shouldn't have snapped" He said and she relaxed unfolding her arms.

"You would have done the same if the roles were reversed" She said and he sighed nodding.

"Without a second thought" He said making her smile. She sped up to him. He wrapped his arms around her as she pulled him into a kiss. "I love you" He whispered to her.

"I love you more" She said hugging him tightly.

*Hey! Check out my other Twilight story! It's a Jasper Cullen Love Story! - Also! Don't be afraid to comment I wanna know what you think!*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

388K 3.3K 15
Twilight Fan Fiction - My interpretation of what could have happened to Alice before she met the Cullens. :) This story starts from where Alice wake...
29.5K 718 38
✝️𝕿𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝕱𝖆𝖓𝖋𝖎𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓✝️ A psychotic sister, Werewolves and now Vampires have been thrown into the mix? Kayla sure has a lot on her...
280K 6.9K 44
Winny was so excited when her father told her that her sister was coming to live with them. Her memories of her sister were of a gorgeous older girl...
454K 11.5K 56
(Emmett Cullen x Oc) Raeni Lei is from Nassau the Capital of the Bahamas but she hadn't lived there for years. She's a free spirit one with the earth...