The Truth

MaryWis92 tarafından

At the age of sixteen Camil's parents died in a tragic unexplained car accident. This accident left her and h... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 30.

Chapter 29.

7 1 0
MaryWis92 tarafından

I slide in the car and it seems like seconds before Theo is seating on the drivers seat. He starts the car, but before move he looks at me with his breathtaking smile and asks me.

"Any suggestions Love ?!"

"Just nothing fancy." I reply with smile.

"Nothing fancy it is." Theo smiles back at me and starts to drive.

The drive goes very quickly, we talk about random things. I don't even realize that Theo already parked his car. He steps outside, comes around and opens the door on my side for me and extend his hand for me. I take his hand, we intertwine our fingers together and start to walk toward a small restaurant. I start to think how my hand perfectly fits in his and this thought brings smile to my face. Probably I look like an idiot right now.

Theo opens a door for me and I step inside the very small, but very cozy restaurant. It isn't nothing fancy indeed. It looks like this small family restaurants and I love it.

I turn my head and look at Theo. He comes closer in seconds and before I could react he wraps his arm around my wait, sending shivers down my spine.

The loud voice sounds from the other end of the restaurant and my gaze fells on a women in her middle fifties. She storms to us speaking loudly.

"Look who's finally found time and showed up!" The lady comes closer and wrap her arms around Theo's neck. He leaves his arm from my waist to bend over and hug the lady back. This scene cause a smile appears on my face. This is actually so cute.

"Hello to you to Alba!" Theo says softly.

"Where have you been? I don't even remember last time you came here! Don't you dare to disappear like that !" Alba says threatening tone.

"You know I have my business..." Theo says, but as soon as this words leaves his mouth Alba hits him with what seems like a cloth, that previously was hanging on her shoulder.

"Don't bullshit me with this!"

I just stand there awkwardly, looking at this cute encounter.

"Alba this is Camil..." Theo says taking my hand in his making me step closer to him.

"Camil this is Alba." He addresses me with a soft smile.

Alba's eyes widen and wide smile appears on her face. I stretch my hand, but before I could react she embraces me in a hug and I hug her back.

"It's nice to meet you Camil!" She smiles at me.

"Nice to meet you too." I reply.

"Alright come I'll show your table." Alba says and heads toward the table near the window.

As soon as we seat, she takes a little notepad in her hands not bothering to bring a menu, well I don't mind actually.

"So will it as always?!" Alba asks Theo.

"Yes...and can we have a bottle of Brunello." Theo says simply, but as soon as he turns to face me Alba asks him in a firm voice.

"Did you drive here?"

Theo nods and once again looks at Alba with this breathtaking smile.

"Don't worry I'll call Seb and he will pick us up."

Alba doesn't say anything and just leaves. I think my face expiration gives me up and before I could ask Theo says with his attention back on me.

"Alba she is like my second mother...I grew up at my grandparents house which is here in London and that time she was a housekeeper in my granddads mansion.My sister and I, we both love her. She is an incredible person."

I want to ask him more, but by his face expression I can feel he doesn't want to talk about it, so I just decide to change the topic and ask him instead.

"Who is Seb?!"

"Sebastian, he is my best friend and kind of my assistant." Theo says with a small smile.

"Wow best friend and assistant, don't you think that you shouldn't mix your personal life and work?" I can't help, but ask.

"Well in my business it's kind of a necessary."

"That's interesting...." I reply, I can't help myself but stare at his ocean blue eyes, they mesmerize me.

While we are busy with our conversation Alba appears with our food. She places two plates with tortellinis, one plate with different bruschettas and two salads, seconds after the bottle of wine and glasses are brought.

"That's actually a lot of food, I'm not sure if I can eat it all." I say with wide eyes.

"Well, you have no choice, besides dessert is waiting for us later..." He says with a small laugh.

We seat there, eat our food and talk. I enjoy every second with him. It seems like I know him forever and I don't think I've ever felt the way I feel when I'm with him with anybody else.

"Theo seriously I can't eat anymore....I feel like I'm going to explode." I say and look at Theo, who has this amused smile.

"Alba will be very upset if you won't taste her tiramisu, the best one!" He say with a small laugh and making this very cute crying face.

I take a sip of the wine which is by the way incredible as everything here. The best Italian restaurant I've ever been, no joke.

"Is it normal that your lunch lasts for almost three hours already? Don't you need to be working or something?" I ask him simply and take another sip. I feel a little light headed, it's not that we almost drunk a full bottle, but it seems like the wine doesn't effects him at all.

"Do you already want me to leave?!" He chuckles.

"No, I don't want that...." I say blushing and look away from his gaze. " I'm just worried that I'm disturbing you from work..." I don't have time to finish my sentence when Theo I interrupts me.

"You don't. Firstly I wouldn't be here with you if I didn't want that and secondly I have Seb who can take care of everything for an hour or two, so you have nothing to be worry about. Let's just enjoy this beautiful day."

Theo takes my hand in his and gently kisses my knuckles. I instantly blush and try to look away, but I can't stop looking in his eyes.

I think we stayed another forty minutes, I couldn't eat a dessert, so Alba just made me to take it with me which I didn't mind at all.

Now we are seating at the back seat of Theo car and Seb who is Sebastian, the guy that turned out I already saw before in the cafe back at home, he was driving in the front seat.

Theo take my hand in his and we seat so close to each other, enjoying the silence.

The car comes to a stop and I look at the window, we are back to my apartment complex. Before I could say something or react Theo leaves the car and in seconds he opens a door for me.

"I'll walk you." He says with a smile and extend me his hand, I take it sand he leads the way to the entrance.

" I really enjoyed our lunch today." I say blushing.

"Me too, don't remember the last time when I did something like this actually." He says with a soft smile.

We enter the building, Theo's hand on my waist and the feeling is incredible. We wait for the elevator in silence, the ride in it is silent as well, it isn't awkward, but it seems like he is deep in his thought, just like me he zones out.

We stand near my apartment door, I have my keys in my hand and I can't stop to strum with it.

Theo's hand are once again on my waist, he pulls me closer to him, so that we are  only inches away from each other. He leans his forehead  to mine and we stay like this.

"Love..." He starts, but before he could react I brush my lips against his, softly, sensually, just like he did the first time. His grip on my waist tights and I put by hands in his hears and tug it, by the low groan that escapes him I think he doesn't mind. His hands go lower and he cups my ass now it me who moans in his mouth. Now our kiss isn't slow it's getting more passionate and I feel like my body is on fire. Seconds or minutes later Theo pull off me and we breath hard. He puts his forehead to mine and asks me, closing his eyes.

"What are you doing to me?"

I don't respond, just stand in the same position and bite my lips. He opens his eyes once again and once again kisses me with the same passion. I feel like I'm melting under his lips.

"I really have to go now..." Theo says in a whisper, his face is inches away from mine.  I keep looking straight at his mesmerizing ocean blue eyes.

" I'll call you later..." He says softly and I just nod, we stay like this I don't know how long just staring in each other's eyes.

The door of my apartment slowly opens and Lexi says through a small crack.

"Cam, your uncle is on the line..." she says thought the crack.

"Go." Theo says, but before let me go he pecks my lips and says in a whisper so only I could hear it.

"I'll call you later."

He slowly lets me go and I enter my apartment, but before close the door behind me I look at Theo and smile at him and mouth 'I can't wait' to him. He gives me his mesmerizing smile and the door closes.

And before I could come back to Earth, Lexi's phone in pressed to my ear and uncle voice is calling for me.

"Camil, are you here?!" James asks worriedly.

"Yeah sorry, I just zoned out. What were you saying?"

" I was calling you for sometime, but you wasn't answering, so I got a little nervous." James seems more calm.

" Um yeah I kind of was busy....actually I was out on the lunch and I think I forgot my phone at home..." I reply, looking for my phone.

"Don't forget it next time, so tell me how do you feel today?"

I talk to my uncle for a few minutes and look for my phone at the same time and as soon as I end the call it hits me. My phone is in my jacket and I've no idea where it is. I inhale deeply. Hopefully I didn't lost it...

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

2K 94 10
I stepped into the doorway, turning back to look at him as he tucked his hands into his navy blue jean's pockets. Despite my obvious insecurity, I le...
7.3K 401 54
• Mature Audience ~ (Trigger Warning) It will contain strong language, physical, mental trauma, smut and smoking. • A fatal attraction between a da...
76.3K 3.2K 50
In which Carina falls in love with her mothers Murderer. ... Salvatore is a superstar. Carina is blinded. Wha...
151K 3.9K 24
On the surface, Aiden had it all. Wealth, good looks, and intelligence. But beneath the veneer of masculine perfection lay a broken man. A man obsess...