I Love My Best Friend

بواسطة Annabeth_Jackson_

AU. When Percy Jackson's father, Poseidon Jackson, one of the wealthiest businessmen in the world decided to... المزيد

The Day That Started Everything
When We Were Fourteen
When We Were Fifteen
First Day of High School
Leo's House- Part 1
Leo's House- Part 2
The Plan is Made
Author's Note
Central Park
Payback
Reactions
Luke's Mistake
Annabeth's Realization
The First Time
Relationships
Luke
What Can I Say?
Matt Sloan
Lies
The Cafe
Their First Fight
Bonding

When We Were Thirteen

17.1K 410 312
بواسطة Annabeth_Jackson_

Chapter 2- When We Were Thirteen

(Author's Note:
Sorry for the AN, I hate them too, but I just wanted to say that I'm going to write a chapter for each year of their age until Annabeth is 16 and Percy is 17. That's the main age I wanted to write with, but I wanted to write how they met as well. Thank you for reading! :3)

Percy's POV

"Mom, can Annabeth come over for a sleepover? I really want you to meet her, like have a conversation with her. I also want to see if she's any good at swimming." I asked my mom for the tenth time today. She looked at me skeptically, as if suspecting Annabeth wouldn't really come over, just Grover or someone and we'd play video games. I looked up at her with my cutest face. She laughed.
"That might have worked when you were little Percy, but not anymore." my mom said. She sighed, and I instantly realized that she's starting to give in. "If it's okay with her mother. I would like to call her to know when to send the driver to pick her up. Do you have her home phone number?" my mom asked. I grinned goofily and nodded.
"It's (718) 555-4798. Thank you mommy!" I said filled with joy. I hugged my mom tightly and she laughed. She picked up her cellphone and I saw her leave the room. I heard her talking. I was sitting on the couch, barely able to contain my excitement. I would finally be able to have Annabeth over for a sleepover. She's one of my best friends. When my mom walked in, I jumped in front of her.
"Her mother agreed. Tomorrow you're going to have the sleepover. She'll come at around 5." My mother said, but by then I was jumping up and down and hugging my mother. She smiled and hugged me back. Just then, the door opened and I saw my dad coming inside after a long day of work. I ran up to him and started telling him everything.

~The Next Day~
"Mom, when is Annabeth coming?" I asked again and again. My mother looked at me and shrugged. Before I could ask again, she rushed out of the room. I was waiting on the couch, watching an old episode of Futurama. Suddenly the door opened, and Annabeth was standing there. We hugged and I took her bag and left it in my room.
"Annabeth, I want to show you the pool! You have your bathing suit, right?" I asked while dragging her to the indoor pool. She nodded. When we got there, she took off her shirt and skirt, revealing her green and blue bikini. I smiled at her and she returned the smile. Before she understood what happened, I pushed her into the water. I laughed like a mad scientist. After about 45 seconds of her underwater, I got nervous and jumped in after her. When I saw her lying on the bottom of the pool, I grabbed her and brought her to the tables and chairs. I tried to perform CPR, but failed. I put my favorite fuzzy blanket on top of her to keep her warm, and before I knew it, she was coughing and taking big breaths. Relief washed over me as she awoke. If she had died because of the water, I would never have forgiven himself and would even destroy my father's company, since it helped with water. I hugged her tightly, feeling that if I let her go, I would lose her forever.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

251K 5.6K 32
Ever since the death of her father, Annabeth Chase has been stuck living with her cruel step mother and two step brothers. At school she's invisible...
32K 562 14
Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase are getting older. They just turned 18 and are ready to leave the sanctuary provided by Camp Half Blood. The only pr...
2.2K 64 21
Just when Percy thought he couldn't love anyone more than he loved Annabeth...... Percy Jackson x Annabeth Chase This book follows the logic of 1+1=1...
119K 2.9K 23
You're the billionaire's daughter and most popular girl in Half-Blood High. As summer break arrives, your father has given you the job of training a...