Lux Storm ||The Goonies|| [ED...

By LunasRightfulQueen

Lux is a goonie and proud. She loves adventures, having fun, and just being free. Unfortunately Lux hasn't be... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 12

3.1K 59 46
By LunasRightfulQueen

A couple secounds later we all started making our way up. When I stood and started to take in my surroundings, I saw a large table filled with treasure. Skeletons surrounded it, the one at the head of the table was One Eyed Willy, for obvious reasons. That wasn’t even the weirdest part. Mikey was standing next to him, talking and it almost looked like he was crying. Some people lit candles, the light catching his attention he turned to us and, sure enough, he was crying.

”Hi, guys.” He wiped at his face as we starred at him. “How’s it going? This is Willy. One-Eyed Willy. Say hi, Willy. Those are my friends, the Goonies.”

Okay, he’s officially lost it. He’s gonna have to go to an asylum if we get outta here.

”How long have you guys been standing there?” He asked.

”Long enough, Mikey.” Brand said. “Long enough.”

Mikey took a puff of his inhaler.

We all made our way to the table, a couple people lighting the candles on it. We just stood there, in awe of all the gold and jewels.

”What are you staring at? Let’s go, load up! Anything you can put into your pockets.”

”Okay, Mikey!” Data yelled and reached for a bowl of coins.

”Except that.” Mikey said. “That’s for Willy, leave that for Willy. Take everything else!”

I started to fill my pockets to the brim with anything I could find. 

Mouth walked up to me with a beautiful gold necklace with clear rubies on it, “Beautiful necklace for an even beautifuler girl?”

I looked up to Mouth with laugher. As I looked at him and took the necklace I realized something. I liked him and not just as a friend I’m always teasing. But that’s exactly what I did, “Beautifuler isn’t a word, Dork.”

He smiled, “I know, I just like annoying you.”

Then we went back to collecting treasure.

”Hey, come on you guys. Hurry up! Those creeps are still after us.” Steph said.

”That’s right! What’re we gonna do?” Andy asked.

”I don’t know.” Brand said. “Who cares?”

”I got an idea!” Mikey exclaimed.

”What is it?” Data asked.

That’s when I noticed something, but Mikey was already talking. A hand covered my mouth and yanked me back.

”I saw this on The Hardy Boys once.” He began.

”Uh, Mikey.” I tried, in the arms of my assailant.

”We leave a trail of jewels into one cave...and we can hide out in another.”

”Mikey.” I tried again.

”When the Fratellis go into that cave, we can make a run for it.”

”Now that sounds like a great idea!” The lady said from beside me.

Everyone jumped and turned to look over, their eyes landing on me.

”I told you guys you should pay more attention to me.” I rolled my eyes.

”Outside!” The lady yelled in her raspy voice.

I was drug outside by the Italin singer. When they got out there I kicked him in the shin, he fell over into his brother and I bolted back to stand behind Data. “I know what I’m doing.” He said, opening his coat.

His boxer glove popped out and punched him in the face. He struggled to push it back in. The guy with the glasses laughed.

We’re doomed.

”I’m alright. Data’s just unhappy.” He threw his teeth thing and it clamped down right on the mans no-no square. He started to scream. “Pinchers of Pow!”

The men tried to get it off with their swords.

Data launched something else at the woman, which pulled him to her. She dropped her gun in the altercation.

The adults began to drag us, ushering us together and emptying our pockets. I refused so the woman did it for me. “Pedophilia! Pedophilia!”

”You’re so quiet all of a sudden.” She said to Mouth, who was standing next to me. “Your the one they call Mouth aren’t ya?”

He shook his head. She reached forward and pulled a pearl necklace from his mouth. She started to laugh, when it was still in she started to say, “Oh my God.” It finally ended. “Is that all?” Mouth nodded. She hit him upside the head and a bunch of rubies fell out. “Oh my God!” He spit one more out.

”You gross old witch!” Andy yelled. The man with glasses pulled her by her hair, she screamed.

”You wanna play pirate? We’ll play pirate. March! Keep going smarty!” The lady ordered.

”I can’t swim with my hands tied!” Andy yelled.

”Say, goodbye to your little friends!” 

“Brand!” The lady swung the knife at Andy and she went plummeting to the water. I was one of the few not completely tied up yet so I spun around as quick as possible and kicked the guy in between the legs. I got to the edge of the ship with everyone screaming my name before my hair was pulled, keeping me from helping Andy. Luckily, that left Brand to jump in after her.

”Two down! Who’s next?”

The lady grabbed for me. They brought Mouth over and pushed us both onto the edge of the plank.

The lady pointed the sword at us. “Now go join your friends, you weasels.”

”Hey, you guys!” A voice echoed off the cave walls.

I looked up to see the ‘It’ standing on a mast, Chuck on his back. He stabed a knife into the sail and slid down. 

“Sloth, save them. Save them, Sloth!”

Sloth grabbed a rope and sung towards Mouth and I. My eyes widened as he picked us both up, squishing us together. We were suspended in the air, over the water for what seemed like forever. Then we went back on the ship and were dropped next to our friends.

”Chunk!”

”No, it’s Captain Chunk.” He put a hand on his side and lifted up his dagger. “And Captain Chunk says let’s get the hell out of here!”

He swung down to us on a rope and fell, we helped him up and started to run. I kicked the lady in the shin before I jumped off the ship.

I resurfaced from the water and started swimming away with my friends. We made it to the other side of the caves, just in time to turn and see Sloth throwing the lady off the ship. “Woo-hoo! Go Sloth!” Everyone cheered. Sloth lifted his arms in the air and cheered. He jumped off the plank and started swimming towards us.

When Sloth made it over to us, Chunk said, “Sloth, this is the guys! Guys, this is Sloth.” We all made our way through the water to where there was a hole in the cave. We could see daylight. We realized the hole wasn’t big enough to fit through, though.

”There’s been a cave in here before. Maybe we can get through. I can’t see through the side. You got a light?” Brand asked Data.

”I got the last candle. Mikey, get it.”

Mikey pulled out the candle and started to light it.

”Wait!” I said, but it was too late, they lit it.

”This is a funny candle.”

”It’s dynamite!” I yelled. I ran and jumped back into the water. It exploded the cave wall, but a big bolder fell infront of the opening. “Oh, no.” That’s when random rocks started to fall from all around the cave. “Oh, no!”

”Come on!” Everyone was yelling. Brand helped me back up the rocks. We tried to lift up the rock, but I knew it was useless, we weren’t strong enough. 

Sloth moved us all out of the way and started to lift the bolder up himself. He did it with a lot of difficulty. “Go!” He yelled. “Go!” 

We all crawled under the bolder, coming out the opposite side. We had to drag Chunk out...Sloth didn’t make it. A tear rolled down my cheek when I thought of him. His own mother kept him chained up in an old musty room, and yet, he still had a heart of gold.

We made it to Astoria Beach. We found two men on four wheelers, who called the cops and ambulance. And all our families came.

”Hey, mom, dad.” I said. “I missed you so much.” They pulled me in for a hug and started crying. I was stunned, they hardly acknowledged my existence at home, but they were now. So I closed my eyes and held them back, cherishing the moment. I told them everything my friends and I had gone through.

When they let me go, they wandered off to talk to some of the other parents.

”Captain Mary Lux.” I turned around and found Mouth standing behind me, looking almost nervous.

”Clarke.” 

He twirled a hat in his hands and looked down to the ground. “I-I-“

I rolled my eyes, already knowing what he was gonna say. “Shut up, Mouth.” He looked up at me and I smiled. I pulled him by the collar of his coat and kissed him. 

When I pulled away, his eyes were wide and his face was red. I started to laugh.

That’s when we noticed Sloth walking up the beach with the Fratellies. The cops began to run after them. “Alright, your all under arrest! Come on, let’s go!” 

The Sheriff pulled a gun out on Sloth and were all ran forward to defend out friend whom we thought died. “Don’t shoot him! No!”

We pointed to the Fratellies, “Those are the bad guys!”

Sloth picked the Sheriff up off the ground. “It’s gonna be okay, Sloth, put him down!” Chunk said.

”Whoa.” Mouth and I said in sync.

The cops began to arrest the Fratellies.

Chunk looked to Sloth. “Sloth? You’re gonna live with me now.”

”Ah?”

”I’m gonna take care of you. Cause I love you.” They hugged.

”I love you, Chunk.”

”Alright, Walsh.” Mr. Perkins said, “Today’s the day, so let’s get this over with.”

Mrs. Walshed looked to her husband, “Irving?”

”I’m sorry, Irene.”

My heart sunk. We still have to move....

”Come on, Walsh. We don’t have all day.” Troy whined. “There’s fifty more houses to tear down after yours!”

”Hey, Troy! Want me to shove my foot up your ass?” I said at the same time Brand lunged for Troy.

”Mary!” My mother scolded, my dad gave me a secret high five.

“Sorry, dad.” Mikey said. “We had our hands on the future. And we blew it to save our own lives. Sorry.”

”That’s all right. You and Brand are home safe with your mom and me. That makes us, the richest people in Astoria.”

”Walsh, your looking at the richest people in Astoria. Now sign it.” He gave the paper and pen to Mr. Walsh, then turned around so he could use his back to sign.

Mr. Walsh started to sign before he rubbed his forehead.

Data turned to us, “I’m sure gonna miss being a Goonie.”

That’s when Rosalita began to freak out. I was trying to understand what she was saying, but she was going so fast.

I almost had it. Everyone kept asking.

The light bulb went off. “No sign! No sign!” I ran up to Mr. Walsh and took the pen from him. “No sign!” Mr. Perkins turned around and I “accidentally” drew on his coat when I threw the pen at him.

Rosalita ran over and we surrounded her. She emptied a marble bag of jewels into Mrs. Walsh’s hands.

Then I remembered something. “OH MY GOSH!!” I opened my coat and grabbed a handful of coins out from my inside pockets, the Fratellies hadn’t even thought to look there. “The pockets are full!”

”We don’t have to leave the Goon Docks, Dad!” Mikey yelled.

Mr. Walsh tore up the paper he was supposed to sign. “Ah, There’ll be no more signing today or ever again!” He threw the pieces into the air.

That’s when the reporters starting asking questions and Mouth turned to me, “So, does this mean we’re dating now?” He teased. 

I blushed, “Shut up.”

”Holy Mary, Mother of God.” The Sheriff said, looking out into the distance. “Look at that.”

We turned to see what he was talking about and saw One-Eyed Willy’s ship, sailing out over the horizon.

”Ladies and Gentelment, we're at Cauldron Point,” The reporter said, speechless, “and what appears to be a....pirate ship.” 

The Goonies and I sat on a rock and watched it go, Mouth and I holding hands.

”Bye, Willy.” Mikey said. “Thanks.” It was something we all felt in our hearts.

Sloth started to cheer, then we all did.

A/N: And that’s a wrap! Wow, I can’t believe I finished it......it’s surreal. I hope you guys enjoyed Lux’s journey. I want to thank you all for sticking with me and our sassy little potato Lux. Bye, Lovelies!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35K 1.2K 22
「COMPLETED」 Lunar has got a secret, one that tears her apart from the inside. But its never stopped her from using it to help her siblings, especial...
1.2K 63 50
Me, Hatter, Lissawho, Howiewantsafedora, and my gf Fazlol in one house! Oh god... xD (Years 2016-2017) Events: 12-21 through 12-25 • Five Days of Chr...
114K 1.4K 17
Samantha Roberts, also known as Sammy or Bowie is the only female Goonie. She's lived in the Goon Docks her whole life and there's no place she'd rat...
43K 1.4K 12
Life changed for you when you came to hell. Working at I.M.P has been a changer for you! How your life changed when all that was stripped from you Ac...