Beatrix

Por flawsomek

Since the age of ten, Beatrix Delaney has suffered from depression, negligence, and pain. Her parents aren't... Más

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
¿Q U E S T I O N S?
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY TWO
TTML~ONE/TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
SURPRISE🥴
NOW PUBLISHED! GO READ
GOOD NEWS
REST IN PARADISE🕊❤️

TWENTY ONE

7.8K 383 347
Por flawsomek

It was just another day at school for Ziyanna, but once she got in Cosmetology, all hell was going to break loose.

"Mhm, that's the broad that set up Speedy," a girl said lowly to her friend.

Ziyanna only ignored them and kept doing an updo style on her mannequin head.

"I heard he didn't even wanna take her virginity," her friend whispered. "And her pussy was dry in the first place."

She slammed her comb on her desk and peered over at them. "Do y'all gotta problem and do I have to solve it?"

"Miss Allen, please," the teacher sighed. "Not today."

"You didn't say nothing to them!" Ziyanna snarled. "They the ones talking down on me."

"This isn't middle school," she said. "Learn to ignore."

"Learn to do your damn job....humpty dumpty lookin' ass hoe," Ziyanna scoffed. She didn't give a fuck about getting suspended, because she was tired of that school anyway. She needed to talk her parents into letting her go to a regular, diverse school.

"I'm calling Mr. Donavan down," she said shockingly.

"She fucking him too," the same girl giggled. Ziyanna put her hair in a ponytail, before charging at the girl.

They started to go at it, but the girl just didn't know how to fight. She was all bark, no bite.

"Come on Ziyanna, let up," Chris said picking her up by her waist.

"Stupid hoe better stop running her mouth or she gone keep getting popped in it!" she grimaced.

•••

"If it go down in yo DMs then baby boy you lucky cuz 99.9% of these fuck boys can't fuck me," Beatrix rapped while applying mascara on in her rear view mirror, and doing a little dance with it. "Yup. Tell em Onika, bitch. Only one fuckboy can fuck me and he ain't fucked me in about a week."

Beatrix frowned at the radio when she heard Rico Nasty, "Smack That Bitch" on the radio.

"WHY SHE BE YELLING SO MUCH IF I SEE YOU IN THE STREET, BITCH YA ASS IS DONE!
I DON'T  NEED YOUR OPINION! DO WHAT I FUCKING WANT!"

"Hell to the no," she cringed changing the station to pop. That's when Sabrina Claudio, "Frozen," croon the speakers. She was now relaxed so she continued to drive to the grocery store.

RING RING

"Hello," she answered while putting the phone call on Bluetooth.

"Hey, this is Coach Donavan, Ziyanna recently got in an altercation with another classmate. They're trying to expel her for cursing at her teacher as well."

"Expel?!" Beatrix reiterated. "I'm on my way."

She hung up and called Zane. "Zane come up to the—."

"Zane, you look stressed," a girl voice said as her voice got lower since she walked off from the phone. "Let your best assistant help you release some of that."

Beatrix damn near crashed Zane's white Porsche into a pole. "Zane! Zane you better fucking answer me!"

"Yeah, you'll still be the best if get back to your job," he chuckled nervously. "You know I'm engaged."

"You don't even have a connection with her anymore, I heard you say it on the phone," she retorted, making Beatrix jerk her head back.

"You don't know what the fuck you talking about," Zane shot back. "Yo lil ass ears clogged up or something? C'mon, get the fuck out. You cancelled. F-I-R-E-D!"

Beatrix furrowed her eyebrows and hung up the phone. At least he learn to be loyal to me.

•••

Beatrix was too busy looking at Zane to hear what the principal had to say. She just couldn't wait to confront him about what she heard over the phone.

"I think it's best if we transfer Miss Allen to a public school," the principal stated. "She has it academically, but she is a disturbance to our school."

"Transfer her to where?" Zane frowned and Beatrix remained looking at him with her chin rested on her fist.

"Taft Charter School," she informed. "It's an okay school. At least students are dressed however they desire."

"But the education?" Zane questioned. "How is that?"

"Hmmmm...average," she shrugged. "An all girls school is just not for her."

Zane sighed and ran his hand down his face. "I guess she has no choice, right?"

When they got ready to leave, Beatrix hand was pulled by Coach Donavan. She frowned but it softened when she saw that it was just his fine ass with his school spirit sweatshirt on and jeans.

"Don't hurt me now," he chuckled lifting his hands up. "Just saying hello and goodbye."

"I'm sorry, I'm just a little upset right now," she chuckled. "How are you?"

"He good, let's go," Zane said grabbing her wrist like she was a child. She snatched back and furrowed her eyebrows.

"Ian no damn child! I can walk by my self!" She snapped and pushed him out the way so she can exit the school.

"Mane, What the hell is wrong with you now," he retorted. "You always mad about something."

"You is what's wrong with me! I'm not your child and stop running over me."

"Ain't nobody running over you though," he argued. "What are you even talking about?"

"Can we leave the school?" Ziyanna asked hastily with her hand on her hip.

That made Zane mad since he was already upset with her. "Give me that phone and that Apple Watch since you wanna be grown."

She sucked her teeth and handed to him. She quickly got in the Porsche and so did Beatrix. Zane was just making everybody angry.

"Beatrix drop the kids off and put on some comfortable clothes, I need you to go somewhere with me."

She scoffed and took off. "Ziyanna I swear I can't stand yo daddy."

•••

"Where we going Zane?" Beatrix sighed as she looked out the window. "I hope to the grocery store."

Zane looked over at her licking his lips and sized her up. He didn't say anything, just turned his attention back on the road. He shook his head reminiscing about her appearance. She was just drop dead gorgeous to him. Even though she wore a PINK gray jogging suit, white prestos, and a Nike dad cap, she still looked presentable.

"You know you really a beautiful ass woman, Beatrix," he blurted out. "Ever since I met you, I always thought you were attractive."

She rolled her eyes and smiled. "Stop playing Zane."

"I'm not playing," he shrugged pulling into a beautiful beach house. "You really are beautiful."

"What's the catch?" Beatrix smirked while folding her arms. "Where are we?"

"This is our little getaway," he said giving her lopsided smile. He got out and made it around the corner to open her door. When she got out, he gave her a snack on the ass and bit his lip. "God damn."

"Boyyyy," she laughed rubbing her butt. "You play too much."

He picked her up bridal style and walked inside the beautiful beach house.

"This is beautiful, Zane," she said looking around in lust. "I'm still mad at you though."

"Why?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows while putting her down. "I did all this for us."

"Like I been telling you, materialistic things doesn't interest me," she said. "You been getting out of line for awhile now."

"What the fuck?" Zane asked. "I'm tryna do something good for us and you always picking at shit. Can't you just be happy?"

"I am happy," she retorted. "I'm just feeling unappreciated. Then I heard that shit on the phone with you and that bitch, I just felt bitter. I'm jealous Zane and partly confused on what I want. You're not making it any better by acting like you don't care."

"What I gotta do, I mean you and yo mood swings killing me," he stressed.

"Time!" She yelled. "That's all I want. I remember you used to put in so much time for me even when you worked a dangerous job and probably messed around. As pathetic as that sounds, I fucking love the old you."

She began to pout about the situation as Zane just stared at her for a while. He tried touching her but she swapped it. "I can't touch you anymore?"

"No," she mumbled. "Get the fuck away from me, Zane."

He grabbed her chin and forced her to kiss him. She tried breaking free but couldn't, and just gave in.

He picked her up and started to kiss her neck and collarbone. Making his way down the hall and into the master bedroom, he roughly put Beatrix on the bed. With no hesitation, they began to undress.

He started to leave kisses on her most tender spots until he reached her bottom lips, where he was waiting to give pleasure to. He began to twirl his tongue in a circular motion on her clit. As Beatrix started to squirm, Zane held a grip on her thighs.

"Baby," she moaned as she whined her body and pushed his head. She gasped as his tongue went faster as he lifted her left leg all the way up. "Shit...stop!"

Zane didn't stop, because that was just him. If you told him no, he protested yes.

She had a full body orgasm but it was so pretty to him. Usually he hated how sloppy girls had their orgasms, but Beatrix's was straight up lovely.

He raised up and began to suck on her perky breasts, that stood up in attention. She jumped from the feels he was giving her. He gave each breast a suck as he slid inside of her.

Her mouth was gaped open, so he stuck his tongue inside. She sucked it, trying to control herself from tapping out. He stroked her with passion she usually never receive. He would take it out for a second and plunder back inside with power.

"Stop teasing me," Beatrix panted in his ear as he hugged around her. Her nails were craving in his muscles, but he didn't bleed or get scratched up since she had round acrylics.

"You want me to stop teasing you?" Zane whispered back as his nose tickled her neck.

"Please," she moaned softly as her body went up and down. He inhaled her vanilla scent as he thrusted inside of her in the speed she was used to.

"That's how you want it? Huh?" He asked sucking and biting her neck. Her eyes were rolling back as her legs were open and up in the air while he still was going at it. She couldn't hold on anymore, and she was wondering why he was still holding on. His sex drive was higher than usual.

"Turn around," he ordered as he got up from the king sized bed. She caught her breath and proceeded to turn around lazily. She got on all fours and waited till Zane to blow her back out, as he would say.

But instead he ate her out again, devouring her box. Beatrix's head shot up in confusion but the pleasure took over. "Zane!"

He raised up and penetrated her with none of that love making stuff he was doing at first. He pressed both thumbs in her back dimples and pummeled inside of her love, admiring the tattoo of his name she never got covered up. He was grateful that she wasn't running away, just remained arched.

He bust on the sixth pump and sat there for a while, smacking her butt. She on the other hand, gained energy. She pushed her sweaty hair out of her face and started throwing it back hard as to where she heard a clap. All you heard was her wetness and the bed squeaking.

"Damn," he grunted holding on to her curvy hips. She slid off, because she knew he was about to release and she still wanted some more. The way Zane cared about his career, she didn't know how long it would be before they had sex.

"Look who teasing now," he smirked moving closer to her.

"Lay down," she ordered. "You been in control for way too long. I wanna say so in this."

He made himself comfortable on the fluffy pillows and put his hands behind his head.

She hopped on top and kissed his lips fervently. She slowly pushed his shaft inside, bouncing up and down with cautious. After getting used to it, she began to go buck wild.

Her head was thrown back as she moaned loudly. Zane was now, for the first time, trying to keep up with her.

She came back up and looked at him with pure seduction written on her face. He felt her starting, so he looked up, serious and all.

"Stop staring at me like that, before I murder yo shit," he threatened. Sometimes his aggression made her feel overwhelming. She creamed all over his manhood but still was going.

"Murder my shit then," she growled in a low voice almost in a whisper. He started to take control again and bounced her up and down hard on his meat abruptly.

She didn't know he meant that shit literally, so she she stood up on the bed while placing her small hands on his shoulders. "I tap out..."

•••

"Ziggy, let me see your phone," Ziyanna sighed while standing at his room door. He had two friends over playing 2k and they had big crushes on her.

"Hey baby," one of his friends winked at her.

"Chill out, dude," Ziggy frowned nudging him. He grabbed his phone and gave it to her.

She called Beatrix and waited for her to answer her phone.

"Hello?"

"Ma, where are you?" Ziyanna asked. "You suppose to be here already. I'm tired of watching them."

"Order some Uber eats," she mumbled. "After they done eating, it's time to go to bed."

She sighed in frustration. "Are you sleep? Where did y'all even go?"

"We gone be back tomorrow morning," she said. "You shouldn't even be worried about it. You on punishment anyway.

Ziyanna hung up in her face and rolled her eyes. "Bitch shut the fuck up."

Ziyanna tossed Ziggy's phone on his bed and stormed out. She was so upset and the only thing she could do was what her mother instructed.

•••

"This is a new school and I need you to remain humble and do what you you gotta do and come home," Zane lessoned. "I don't won't calls saying you got into a fight or you cursing out a teacher. That shit dead."

"Okay," she drawled with her arms crossed.

"I hate public high schools," Beatrix mumbled while watching as kids went inside the school.

"Let's go, I gotta be at work at 9:30," Zane pressed. He went and opened the door for them both and held Beatrix's hand as they quickly walked inside the building.

Ziyanna wore a baby blue Thrasher shirt with white jeans and vans to match her shirt. Her hair was in pineapple ponytail with few curly strands hanging. She did her eyebrows and wore pink lip gloss.

"Damn that's goals right there," a girl gossiped as Zane, Beatrix, and Ziyanna walked by. "You can tell they living large."

"Damn he fine as fuck," another girl whispered. "I know his dick big."

Ziyanna rolled her eyes as they waited for her schedule. She looked at the people at her new school and recognized a few friends from her majorette team and the man of her dreams...

"Wussup, Bullet," Zane smiled excitedly while giving him a manly hug. "You straight?"

"Yeah, Moneyman," he smirked and Ziyanna finally so that beautiful smile of his. "This must be your wife?"

"Soon to be," he smiled while bringing her to him by the waist.

Beatrix shook his hand and smiled. "Nice to meet you Bullet. I remember that pretty little girl you had, making me have baby fever."

He chuckled and went back to a straight face when he seen Ziyanna. "Ms. Ivy told me that you had to be my shadow for the day. Her computer broke down."

"Do I gotta walk you down?" Zane asked. "I don't want you fucking somebody up because they said hey the wrong way."

Ziyanna mentally rolled her eyes and pushed passed him but he picked her up. "Lil girl, I'll carry you on my damn hip. Stop playing with me."

"Momma tell him to put me down!" She shrieked kicking like a child as she was now two feet off the ground. The people close by laughed and wished Zane was their father or daddy. Know the difference.

Beatrix giggled while covering her mouth. "Zane stop. You drawing too much attention."

Zane put her down and nudged her head resulting in her popping him in his chest and storming to the bathroom.

"Zane, stop being so annoying," Beatrix sighed. "You just embarrassed her ass in front of the whole school."

"Well she need to stop acting like I'm one of them soft ass young niggas she be hanging around."

"Y'all go 'head," Bullet said waving his hand off. "I got it under control."

"Do me a favor and watch out for her," Zane nodded.

"Bet that up," he said and collapsed hands with him. He walked over to his cousin, Maja, and told her to her to get Ziyanna out the bathroom. When she came out, he mugged her with a passion.

"The quickest way to get yo ass left is to walk off " he said bluntly. "Now come on we late for pre-calculus."

—————

Around lunchtime, Ziyanna was warming up to her new school. She sat with her majorette sisters who was most popular since the were known as the best Majorette team in the West.

"So I see you Bullet's shadow," Queen smirked. She was in the twelfth grade and was the captain of the team. She was once skinny as ever, but when she got on birth control her whole body got full and plump. She was light skin with short hair she always kept concealed with colorful wigs. She was a lesbian but only attracted to dykes.

"Girl, chill the fuck out," Terecka peered over at her. She thought she was special since she was the first person that Bullet ever loved or dated. Terecka was also in the twelfth but was way mature than the average seventeen year old. She was a West Indian dark skin girl with glowing skin. She wore long, purple hair and glasses. She was tall and skinny with small curves but could dance her ass off.

"She just a shadow, why y'all going so deep in the situation?" Maja frowned. She was in ninth grade as well, and her role was being the peace maker. She was thick like Ziyanna but short like Beatrix. She held a cappuccino complexion with a cute little mole above her lip. She was really pretty and her personality made her even prettier.

Ziyanna only laughed and shook her head. "He can't stand my ass for some reason but it's cool."

"Girl he mean to everybody," Queen chuckled.

"He ain't mean to me though," Terecka shrugged while flipping her hair conceitedly. "I got him wrapped around my finger."

"Then why he over there with Alex and not you," Maja smirked folding her arms.

"Bullet!" Terecka yelled. He looked over and raised his eyebrows. "Come here baby!"

Ziyanna rolled her eyes and got ready to leave since the bell was about to ring.

"You never talk to me," she pouted while holding his hand. "It's another bitch in the picture."

He sucked his teeth and swung his head in a different direction. "Terecka why you tripping. Everybody and they momma know I don't fuck with no females if it ain't you."

"I know," she cheesed. She gave him a peck on his lips and they started to walk to class together. Ziyanna followed shortly after, watching them all hugged up. She figured he had a girlfriend or he was gay, because she felt like she was fine as hell to pass down.

When they got to their fifth period, Ziyanna sat beside him since they were in groups. She was kind of upset so she just stayed quiet, avoiding eye contact, which was odd to him. She would yap her mouth to him nonstop, flirting and carrying on.

"What's wrong with you?" Bullet frowned. "Negative ass attitude."

She shrugged and pulled out her journal. She then searched her MCM bumbag for a mechanical pencil.

"Aye," a person called out to Ziyanna. She wasn't a hoe and she wasn't going to turn around, she barely was listening. "Curly blonde hair."

Still no response.

"Blue shir—."

"Clearly she don't wanna talk to you, nigga," Bullet said furrowing his eyebrows and nudging the freshman head. "Ole baby ass, if you wanted her you would have came to her with respect."

Ziyanna only smiled to herself and continued to write in her journal. She didn't have her phone, so writing help her escape from the bullshit. Bullet was bored out of his mind, the teacher wasn't in the class, so he took the moment to annoy his peers like he usually do.

When he wanted to. It's seldom that he is goofy.

As Ziyanna continued to write, Bullet moved her pencil making her scribble on her neat handwriting. She sighed and frustration and began to erase it with an attitude.

He laughed when she ripped her page that was almost full. "See there!"

She looked at him and rolled her eyes. "Shut the hell up."

"Ight," he shrugged messing with the next person. She only smiled, she thought she was working her way up to being his girlfriend.

————

"What do you mean, Zane?" Beatrix exclaimed. "There is a possible way she can take our baby away from us."

"Reagan ain't taking shit," Zane retorted. "We gone go down to Michigan and get this shit cleared up. Ziyanna is not about to leave California to go back to Detroit trenches. That lil girl bougie as hell."

"But that's her biological mother, the judge is guarantee to hand her right over to Reagan."

"Yeah," he scoffed sarcastically. "We'll see."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

491 191 38
May my words leave you as hollow as you had left me. When a girl who has always been second place to her brother becomes the pawn in her brothers gam...
2.7K 141 57
A profound love between two people betting against all odds, would they be able to stand together? or let the fate decide... Synopsis: Two different...
2.1K 139 19
A story with an ending you didn't expect. There is only so much a victim could take before they...snap! Started: 13th March, 2021 Ended on: 14th Marc...
90.5K 7.4K 79
[Featured by wattpad romance, teen fiction, young adult and psychologicalnovel] Joy Jones was a seventeen-year-old kind and optimistic girl working...