Always With You (Vampire! 2p...

By -litttle-princess-

Vampire AU Reader is a simple human in a world that's been divided into two from a war between Vampires and... More

Chapter One: what's happening?
Chapter Two: And This Is?
Chapter Three: And You Are?

Chapter Four- Beauty In the Night

942 29 15
By -litttle-princess-

2nd Pov

Luciano led you through the long hallways, holding your hand in his so you don't try to run off nor get lost. You didn't really think much about it as the both of you made your ways through the halls, the clicking of your heels echoing a bit. You were looking at the way his hair swayed a bit, and his curl was shaped in a cute little heart. You couldn't help the small smile that spread across your lips at the sight, but did your best to hide the smile. Luciano was a bit confused, you were biting your lower lip and kept glancing at him, it was quite peculiar, but he wasn't going to mention it. Luciano thought it was cute how you had a small blush on your cheeks as you kept glancing at him. He also really enjoyed the feel of your warm hand in his cold one, it lightened his heart a bit. Luciano suddenly stopped walking, causing you to bump into his side a bit. You glanced around you, seeing there was a pair of large double doors, a deep mahogany color in front of you.

"Where are we?" You looked up into his eyes, your eyebrows furrowing a bit when he smirked.

He didn't answer you, instead, he let go of your hand to open the double doors. Your (h/c) hair flicked a bit in the sudden breeze and a shiver tore through your body. You crossed your arms for a bit of heat, glancing up at him in a bit of confusion. Luciano moved behind you, wrapping his slim arms around your waist, walking ahead a bit, forcing you to walk with him or else you'd fall. You were a bit puzzled as you felt yourself warm up from his touch. Luciano stopped walking after a couple of minutes, standing at the top of a cobblestone pathway, looking down at the ground as he set his chin on your shoulder. You followed his gaze and couldn't help the smile that spread onto your lips.

As he promised, he had brought you out into the gardens. You were both standing on a cobblestone pathway, a set of stairs led down to the stone pathway that went through the gardens. The grass was a healthy green and all the flowers were in full bloom. The flowers and few trees were boxed into their own areas with small neatly trimmed, hedges. There was a stone wall though with a few "windows" in that split the garden in two. From your elevated ground, you could see on the other side of the wall a bit. There was a large hedge that was trimmed and grew in a perfect circle, but you couldn't see what was in the circle. The path broke off into several directions and there were sections of the garden that were filled with an arrangement of flowers. There were a few fireflies that were flying through the air, their lights giving everything an enchanted feel.

You smiled wider, you couldn't believe your eyes. Everything was so different and it surpassed the human civilization. The moon was just a sliver in the sky, not a cloud to be seen so you were able to see every star in the night sky. Luciano chuckled softly at your reaction before pulling back a bit, taking your hand in his. You turned your head to look at him, a large smile on your face and your (e/c) eyes were filled with excitement.

"I take it that you like the gardens?" Luciano's voice was soft as well, not wanting to break the peaceful atmosphere.

You nodded your head, "it's wonderful. It's new and I love it. Everything about this place is different than the human civilization."

"Si, it is very different. Would you like to go on a stroll through the gardens?" Luciano laced his fingers with yours as he started walking down the stone steps, you following him like an excited puppy.

As you both walked down the steps, you stumbled a bit on them and almost fell to the ground. Luciano quickly tightened his grip on your hand, using his other hand to wrap around your lower back and pull you against his chest. You yelped in surprise, gripping your free hand on his waistcoat. Luciano picked you up gingerly to finish walking down the last few steps before setting you back on your feet. Your cheeks were bright red and you looked down a bit.

"S-sorry, I've never walked in heels like this before..." You were completely embarrassed, avoiding his eyes.

Luciano shook his head a bit and held you close to him, "it's alright, I understand it can be a bit of a struggle considering you were wearing barely an inch pump all your life. Suddenly going to 5-inch heels might be a little difficult."

You looked up at him, a little surprised he knew of your other shoes, "wait, I thought you never met me before.."

"I didn't, Kuro brought you to me while you were asleep and I happened to see your wound, outfit, and shoes. How does your head feel?" Luciano moved your hair a bit to look at the spot where the wound once was.

You blushed a bit again from the contact, "it's okay, I'm not hurt. Although, the wound felt a bit bad when I touched it before passing out. I was shocked when there wasn't anything there when I woke up."

Luciano pulled back a bit, "that's because I healed it. I licked the wound which caused it to close up. It's something that runs through my family when it comes to our saliva."

"O-okay.." You weren't really sure how you felt about the whole idea of him licking your wound, but you decided to just ignore it for the meantime.

Luciano knew you were grossed out at the idea of it, so he set his hand on your hip and began walking down the stone path to the center of the garden. You kept up with his pace, looking around at your surroundings, captivated at the sight of the flowers. Luciano walked around the outside of the circle of hedge before walking through the small opening. In the center of the rather large circle was a fountain. The fountain was made of pure white marble and had a small gold tip at the very top of it. The base of the fountain was a rectangle shape and had a few steps as it reached up to the middle, it had an hourglass-shaped 'pole' as it led up to the perfectly round bowl that was overflowing with water. The top of the fountain was a circle shape with the gold tip where the water was flowing out of to fill the bowl. The water was crystal clear and shone in the moonlight. The bottom of the fountain was filled with water and had a few small fish swimming around in the water.

You smiled at the sight, leaning down a bit to very lightly touching the top of the water. The water was cold, but still warm enough for the fish living in it. Luciano held onto your waist as you leaned, making sure that you wouldn't fall into the water. You straightened your back and looked at Luciano with a bright smile on your face, making his stomach fill with a few butterflies.

"It's beautiful." You leaned back into his touch as you admired the fountain.

Instead of looking at the fountain like you were, Luciano was looking right down at you, mumbling, "yeah, you are breathtakingly beautiful."

You looked up at him, seeing a blush spread across his slightly tan cheeks at the realization that he said it aloud, "thanks, you're not too bad yourself."

Luciano chuckled before leaning down to kiss you, you wrapped your arms around his neck in return. Right as his cold lips were about to touch your plump, warm ones, there was suddenly a voice from behind you both.

"Prince Luciano, I apologize for the interruption, but there is someone here to see you. He said it was urgent that you came to talk to him." Turning your head a bit, you could see there was a guard standing in his black armor, in a deep bow.

Luciano sighed, a slight growl resonating in his chest as he turned to look at the guard, "very well. Make sure that (Name) is safely escorted back into the castle when she is done outside."

The guard nodded before turning and walking away to the other side of the hedge to wait for the signal to come back. Luciano sighed again before turning to you and placing a small kiss on your forehead, "I will see you as soon as possible, but if I can't see you tonight I will see you tomorrow night at breakfast."

You smiled and pulled your arms back, watching as he frowned a bit from the movement, "alright, thank you."

Luciano kissed your head again before turning and walking out of the fountain area, heading to his office where the person was waiting for him. The guard turned and walked back into the circle, looking at you with a serious look on his face, his yellow eyes bright in the night.

"Do you wish to return back into the castle?" His voice was respectful and watched for your answer.

You smiled gently at the guard, glancing back at the fountain before turning and walking to the guard's side, "yeah, let's head back inside please."

The guard nodded and allowed you to walk out of the circle first before following you, taking the lead to the way back to the castle. There was a bit of an awkward silence between the both of you. As you made it to the stone steps, there was suddenly another vampire in front of you both. He was brightly dressed, wearing a white collared shirt with a light blue vest over it, a bright pink bow tie around his neck, a pair of brown dress pants and matching brown shoes. He had strawberry blonde hair, bright blue eyes and a large smile on his freckled face.

"If you excuse me, I am here to talk with the lovely poppet. You can head inside and I will take her to bed after we talk." His voice was laced with an English accent and the guard just stared at him for a few moments before heading towards the castle.

You stood there confused as to who this man was before he took your hand and pulled you over to a small bench nearby. He sat beside you, looking at you with a smile on his face, "it's a pleasure to meet you poppet, my name is Oliver, I'm the chef here at the castle."

You gave him a small smile back, "I'm (name), it's a pleasure to meet you...What exactly did you want to talk to me about?"

Oliver looked confused for a few seconds before snapping his fingers, "right, I wanted to talk to you about your future. You see, I am one of the rare magic-wielding vampires and I was able to see into your future. I can't do that to full blood vampires, but seeing as you're a human I could."

"I see, what did you see exactly?" You were curious about why he decided to stop you on this.

Oliver took both your hands in his, "you see, poppet. You will find true love in the near future, but with that will come great danger. I can't tell you exactly what it is, but you will face a near-death experience."

You felt your heart speed up a bit at the thought of the dangers, "does this mean I should be careful?"

Oliver shook his head a bit sadly, "I'm afraid that you won't be able to prevent it fully, but it's always best to focus on the things going right in the world."

You nodded your head, "can you tell me who my true love is?"

Oliver laughed, "I'm afraid not poppet, but I can tell you that you will find it in the real near future."

You and Oliver sat there for a few more minutes before he escorted you back into the castle and to your room where you got ready for bed. Meanwhile, on the other side of the castle in Luciano's office, a very serious conversation was happening. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
214K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
177K 4.7K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC