Idols in Love(Jungkook x read...

By HeartlessReya

Being part of a famous idol group can be tough scince your scheduals are always full. Y/n the maknae of the... More

To the Airport(Part 2)
After the flight(part 3)
Different Part 4
Not a chapter
Shocked Part5
Practice Part6
Childhood Bestie (part 7)
Surprise (part8)
Text (part 9)
Han River (part 10)
Twitter post (part 11)
Confession(part 12)
Finally(part 13)
Note
3K [authors notice]
Special Chapter

Practice for MAMA(part 1)

6.6K 74 83
By HeartlessReya

This is you btw

You are Lisa from Blackpink
This is your group in case you dont know
(I love blackpink!!!My bias is Lisa)

This ff is a Jungkook ff so it would be only obvious for me to put pics of him!

(Those abs!!)

Authors p.o.v

MAMA was coming up so the two groups were practicing really hard.When they take a break the maknaes find pictures of themselves shipped together.

Y/n's p.o.v

We were practicing for our performance for MAMA.We then went on a water break because we were gonna die from so much practice.We work hard for our blinks!!Jennie unnie(Author:guys is it unnie or eonnie plz tell me!?)takes a look at her Social Media and notices a picture of her beloved maknae...me.(flips hair)photoshopped with a male idol."Heyy, Y/n,they are still posting pictures of you and that guy..."Jennie unnie says.I get up and take a look at my unnies phone.
I read the caption

Caption-I ship Y/n and Jungkook together.They would make a badass couple!!  #Y/nkook (author:What should the ship name be??)

(Author:it didn't want to stop with this font....sorry!!!)

I read and sigh.
"Soo thats his name....Unnie can you look him up please?"
"Sure.."Jennie unnie answers.Jennie shows me the pictures of that Jungkook guy and which k-pop groip he is in.
"He is in a famous boy group called BTS and he is also the maknae..."Jennie informs me.
"Kamshamnida unnie!!To be honest he is good looking(author:He is smoking hot!!)but I wouldn't date him."I say.
Rose and Jisoo unnie then join the conversation and we continue talking until it is time for practice again(Its so tiring...I think i'm gonna die)

Jungkooks p.o.v

I

was looking through my Social Media when I noticed a well made picture of me and that girl again.

"Hyung!I found another picture of me and that girl photoshopped together."I tell my hyungs.We just finish practice and right now we are taking a break ang I gotta say damn i'm tired!!
Hobi hyung answers after looking at the picture on my phone.
"Thats Y/n.She is the maknae of a famous girl group called Blackpink.I think she is your age..."Hobi hyung smirks at me.
"Uuuuuummm....Kamshamnida hyung!"I say nervously aaish this hyung..I then google her and look at pictures of her and she is hot like damn!!
"Kookie!Come,we have to get back to practice."Jimin hyung screams.I sigh and take a large gulp of water before answering with a smirk.

"Yessss....short hyung.."😏

"YAH!!! I was born two years before you!I've eaten 2130 more bowls of rice!!"
I burst out laughing. I then go join them after Jimin tried to get at me after I called him short.

I wonder if she/he will be performing-thinks Y/n and Jungkook

Authors p.o.v

What will happen at MAMA?Will they get to interact or talk with each other?Will it go good or bad?
Find out in the next chapter!!!

Heyyy guys soo its me....lol....I hope you liked this chapter!Im sorry if I made any mistakes...I was really like really(blackpink song-really..hahaha)tired when I was writting this.Comment on how I can improve my writting because I want to provide spectacular chapters.This is my 1st ever fanfic soo it is going to be bad....Hope you guys enjoyed your'lls day or will enjoy or is enjoying your'lls day!!!lol😂😂
I will update soon!!
Bye guys...I purple you💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 166 40
When you were little you always dreamed of becoming a dancer,doing dances like Ballet,Jazz,Hip-Hop,Country,Modern,and Western.What happens when one d...
221K 8.9K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...
19.6K 527 29
Β« COMPLETED Β» Jungkook, the baddest bully in sch met his soulmate in the last year of school. His soulmate is a very shy girl. She rarely starts a c...
3.5K 664 64
Lee Ji Eun, a very intelligent girl who works in the top PR team in Big Hit entertainment. When you ask me to describe her, I'll be out of words I gu...