Ask/Dare: The Better One

By Ships_4_Dayz

Take two, starring the house of confusion and unknown horrors! More

Introduction to the House of Horrors
Ask/Dare 1 - Questions
Ask/Dare 2 - First Punishment
Ask/Dare 3 - Prank
Ask/Dare 4 - Drinking Excessively is Not a Good Idea
Ask/Dare 5 - Whiskey
Ask/Dare 6 - Fucking Lovely
Ask/Dare 7 - DnD
Ask/Dare 8 - Hmm
Ask/Dare 9 - Smooches
Ask/Dare 10 - Halluciv is Probably Naughty
Ask/Dare 11 - Title
Ask/Dare 13 - Dream's Day
Ask/Dare 14 - Spooktober
Ask/Dare 15 - Mury almst jesoos moore

Ask/Dare 12 - Blep

200 19 15
By Ships_4_Dayz

"Glad I no longer weigh another two pounds." Xcellence muttered. Halluciv was curled up against his side, snickering at the comical relief on his face that the potion had worn off. "Halluciv, never drink strange things."

"I promise." Halluciv giggled soon rolling out of bed and leaving to let X get dressed in peace.

Soon Xcellence was downstairs to see Marvul looking relieved he was back to normal as well. Nightmare was avoiding eye contact with everyone, Cross especially. The latter was smirking, hugging him from behind.

Dream was already looking through the letters, humming to himself while everyone got situated. "Hopefully you'll all keep your dignity after this." He looked at X, Marvul, and Nightmare specifically.

After a half hour or so of getting breakfast, they were all in place. For some reason, food never ran out. If something was empty, like a carton of eggs, the moment it was thrown out a new carton would be in its place in the fridge. It only worked when it was shut however. The trash vanished as well.

"For Cross: Wait, if you find Nightmare attractive no matter is he's male or female, does this make you bisexual? Or am I just over-looking this?For Xcellence: Go to Marvul and say 'Can I have your brother for the rest of my life? Say yes, say yes, because I need to know.' with the most serious voice you can muster. Asked by Sansy-ton33."

Cross shrugged. "I mean, I'm already dating him, so why would I not be into him if he changed physically? He does that when he goes between forms anyways. Besides, skeletons don't have a gender. I think the same goes for strange energy beings."

Nightmare let out a sleepy 'aww' and hugged Cross. He seemed to have gotten used to being in his passive form more often now.

Xcellence looked at Marvul, and Marvul looked at him. He looked at Halluciv, and before X could say anything, he said "Yeah, sure. I don't like it but you can have 'em." It was clear he was speaking to Halluciv, and not X.

"Yay~!" Halluciv practically got on top of Xcellence and hugged him. "You belong to me now."

"K, whatever you say."

Dream opened his mouth and then paused, reading over the next part of the letter. "Halluciv, can you leave the room for a moment?"

Halluciv already seemed to know that it was probably a dare involving him. He whined, but got up and went outside. Probably to see what new weird thing showed up in the backyard.

"For everyone except Halluciv: (don't tell him) Pretend he doesn't exist for at least ten minutes."

"We can keep him outside for ten minutes." Xcellence pointed out.

"Who's 'him'?" Nightmare smirked, obviously going to enjoy this. Xcellence sighed and shook his head.

They stayed quiet for a few minutes, before Halluciv walked back into the room. "Surely it doesn't take you this long t-"

"To Nightmare and Cross: If you had met in... Uh... Let's say High School, what would your relationship be like now? (Meaning MODERN High School, seeing at Nightmare is aNCIENT-)" Dream went on to the next letter, ignoring Halluciv.

"Probably married." Cross shrugged, blushing at just the thought.

"...I never went to school, so I dunno."

Cross looked at Nightmare, obviously baffled. "Really?"

"Yeah, nobody wanted to teach me anything. Except Dream." he gave a slight nod towards his brother, who sighed and looked down. "Everyone was all over Dreamy's education, of course. Back then all we were taught was, like, manners, building, music, and How-2-Farm 101."

"Huh....weird."

"Okay, ten minutes up." Dream said.

"FINALLY." Xcellence hugged Halluciv, who looked dumbfoundedly up at him and awkwardly hugged back.

"Dream do u have a crush on Ink? Asked by BlueberryMuffinton." Dream wheezed afterwards. "I thought it was obvious-"

"Yes, all the way yes." Nightmare hissed. "He always ranted my skull off about what he and Ink did that day! For lord knows how long!"

"Ah...haha....ha..." Dream was blushing bright gold by now. "Yeeaaaahh..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.5K 2.9K 9
A short story on Manan love life.....
396 24 25
Jill runs away to a haunted house.
3.5K 42 11
your escape from reality. enjoy :)
627K 42.7K 200
This story is about our very own manan, who are arranged in such a way that they slowly and gradually fall in love and enjoy their own family time wi...