MY ROSE

amy_ctzen tarafından

It was white... It's red now, Because of her. PG 15+ NCT; RedVelvet; BTS; EXO; iKon; CLC; Twice; Got7; TVXQ;... Daha Fazla

White Rose
Red Rose
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
EMERGENCY!!! READ!!!
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Notice
Anatomy
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
1K
Chapter 17
Jonghyun
Chapter 18
3/1
edit & back

Chapter 16

117 8 1
amy_ctzen tarafından

As the knocks on the door grew louder and more frequent, Seulgi took her final move. She raised her hand up then down, and Jisung was right in front of her, stuck in the middle of a dance move.

"What the... Why am I..."

"Sorry Jisung. I'm cooking, and Taeyong's in the shower, so I had no choice. Can you open the door please?" Seulgi explained.

"Oh sure." he replied cheerfully and skipped off to the front door. Seulgi smiled and turned back to the stove, when she heard a loud yell and a crash. She ran to the living room and found Jisung hiding behind the couch.

"What happened?" she asked the frightened boy.

"A lady, at the door. I think she's drunk, and crazy! She screamed when she saw me and threw me away!" he replied shivering. Seulgi moved him to the inner family living and proceeded to the door, gasping as she got there.

"Jisoo!" she yelled at the drunk lady leaning against the wall. "What the hell are you doing here like that!?!" she helped her up and took her inside, throwing her onto the couch.

"Seul... gi..." she started mumbling and whining. "Seulgi! I don't like this!"

"Like what?"

"Donghyuk! I don't like it!" she suddenly cried.

"What did he do? Piss you off again?"

"He... He..."

Donghyuk drove Jisoo back home after their meeting, the atmosphere being a little thick. Jisoo kept looking around, worried for her friend, while Donghyuk was only thinking about the second thing he was supposed to tell her. When the car stopped, he finally decided to break the ice.

"Donghyuk, why did we stop here?" Jisoo asked, noticing they were parked at the side of the road in a darker area. She looked at him, seeing him looking down to his feet, hands clenching the steering wheel. Before she could say anything else, he suddenly leaped towards her, and kissed her. He grabbed her face with one hand while the other held her body to him. Jisoo froze for a while, then struggled to release from his grip. But he was too strong.

"Donghyuk..." she mumbled pushing him away. She stared at him with wide eyes, and he looked away guiltily. She wiped her lips with her sleeve before looking the opposite direction.

"Jisoo..." he tried calling her.

"Shut up!" she fired back.

"Jisoo, I'm sorry. I just like you too much." he blurted out.

"Just take me home. Now!" she demanded. He nodded silently and dropped her off. Instead of going inside, Jisoo ran around feeling stressed. This has never happened to her before, nor did anything similar. Despite being a vampire, she always had a peaceful life thanks to how her family managed everything. But now she felt distraught. She suddenly could not think straight, and ended up drinking all night and day.

"Jisoo..." Seulgi called as her friend laid her head on her lap and cried. "Jisoo, it's alright. Don't feel so bad about it." she tried calming her, combing her hair.

"Seulgi... I don't like him..." she said tearfully.

"OK..." Seulgi replied calmly.

"I like a human too."

"Really!?! Who?" she shrieked.

"He's... He lives nearby, in this town. I've visited the café there, and I met him. He works there part time. I want him Seulgi, not... Not Donghyuk."

"Who is this person?" Seulgi asked out of extreme curiosity.

"Here. This is him." Jisoo took out her phone and opened her SNS, showing Seulgi his account.

Seulgi's eyes squinted at the photo. I've seen him before... she thought.

"Hansol!?!" the two girls looked behind to see a wet haired Taeyong, mouth agape. "What is Hansol doing there? No, I mean..."

"You know him?" Jisoo asked, sitting up right away.

"He's my best friend. The question is how do you know him?"

"I... I met him at his part time, at my usual café. We became known and exchanged SNS accounts..." she went silent for a while. "Can you maybe introduce me to him? I want to be more than that. I... I like him. Please." Jisoo practically begged Taeyong, even though it was their first proper meeting. Taeyong thought for a while, scratching his head. Then he took out his phone and dialled.

"Tae! Long time no see. Did you forget about us after changing?"

"Very funny Hansol. Listen, I'm sending you an address, so come. There's someone who wants to meet you."

"Who?"

"Just come, or I'll make Seulgi poof you here."

"S*** no! I'm undressed!"

"Haha! Hurry up." he laughed and put the phone away, greeted by two shocked women. "What?" he shrugged.

"You actually called him?" Jisoo asked.

"Well yea. Why wouldn't I?" he replied chuckling.

"I mean... We," she pointed to him and herself, "we barely know each other, and I'm... I'm not a human, so he might hate me."

"I'm his best friend, and I know he won't. His brother might, but Hansol always thought differently. He's actually the one who supported me with Seulgi. So, I don't see what's wrong with this."

Jisoo stayed silent, and laid back down on Seulgi's lap. Seulgi smiled at Taeyong as her fingers combed her friends hair. Taeyong smiled back and left to their room. Not too long after, the bell rang, making Jisoo sit up straight and run into the guest room, wanting to fix herself. Seulgi opened the door to meet Hansol for the first time.

"Hi! You're Seulgi, right?" he spoke cheerfully.

"Yea. Come in." she replied smiling. He smiled back and happily walked in, jumping onto the couch. Taeyong came in hearing the familiar voice, and ended up jumping on him.

"Taeyong you a******!" Hansol yelled.

"Come on bro! I missed you!"

"Don't kill me then!"

"I'm won't! Oh, by the way, I can actually heal, not kill."

Taeyong sat explaining the whole power thing to Hansol, who gawked in shock. Hearing a door creak open, they turned to see Jisoo's head poking out, and her face red when she realised she was caught.

"Oh... He... Hello..." she bowed slightly as she stepped out, her voice at it's smallest.

"Oh, you're Ms Kim." Hansol chimmed. "What are you doing... Wait, you're a vampire too, aren't you?" he questioned cocking an eyebrow.

"Y... Yes..." Jisoo replied.

"Damn that's so cool! I never realised we were surrounded by vampires."

"Hansol, there's something Jisoo actually wants to ask you." Taeyong said softly before walking inside. Jisoo watched him go away, then her eyes diverted back to Hansol, who smiled at her endlessly.

"So..." she tried to speak.

"Are you going to ask me out on a date? Because if you do, then let's go!" he stood up with a jump, fist in the air.

"What the... How?"

"Well, it was kind of obvious, and I always thought why you weren't asking me anytime soon. Besides, I don't mind you. You're nice, and pretty, so why not. Also, you're a vampire too, so I wanna try spending time with one." he smiled, takingher hand and running out, not saying another word to their friends.

¤

Just a filler chapter. It's hard to continue for some reason. Tbh, I never had the story planned out for this long. It was supposed to end a few chaps ago. Lol.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

569K 25.2K 73
I just made the wrong decision thats the first thing came into my mind when I enter this club but now I realize that its a good decision that I meet...
64.1K 2.3K 36
All humans despise vampires. I, too, did until I met him. Little did I know, he was the one who killed my mother. Everything was so mysterious. It f...
21.8K 1.2K 34
"Ugh! Stupid dare." Jisoo huffed angrily while stomping her feet on the cold pavement. "How am I supposed to sneak inside the school in the middle of...
198K 8.3K 36
[TaeGi x JiKook] Vampires are greatly feared. Vampires suck humans' blood. Vampires are monsters. Vampires are powerful. Once a vampire bites you, yo...