A love forbidden (English)

By Lucy_heartifilia18

Hello mina I decite to write the story about Mikasa and Itachi Uchiha in English well my English are not so g... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Prologue

24 3 0
By Lucy_heartifilia18

Hello well this is my first book in English and please respect that I am a little not so good on English and I'm trying as much I can to write so you all can understand it thanks a lot for understanding ^^

I slowly open my eyes because the light of the sun hits them and does not let me open them all over and when they are open I see that I am under a big tree and a little further is a lake is so beautiful. I went to get up but unjustly, my body is very sick. Now I remembered I was on the mission with the group ...

No it can't be no that all of them are dead.... then if it's so why am I still alive ??

"I see you wake up fine now I want you to tell me who are you??"

This is a bit from the start in the story hope you like it I will try to update soon the first chapter^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

619K 31.4K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
85.8K 3K 51
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
134K 15.5K 22
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
1.1M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...