I 'Effin Love You

Por allise_K

Summer Day is a seventeen year old girl living in a small town who is tired of hearing her parents demand her... Más

I 'Effin Love You
I 'Effin Love You part 2
I 'Effin Love You part 3
I 'Effin Love You part 4
I 'Effin Love You part 5
I 'Effin Love You part 6
I 'Effin Love You part 7
I 'Effin Love You part 8
I 'Effin Love You part 9
I 'Effin Love You part 10
I 'Effin Love You part 11
I 'Effin Love You part 12
I 'Effin Love You part 14
I 'Effin Love You part 15
I 'Effin Love You part 16
I 'Effin Love You part 17
I 'Effin Love You part 18
I 'Effin Love You part 19
I 'Effin Love You part 20
I 'Effin Love You part 21
I 'Effin Love You part 22
I 'Effin Love You part 23
I 'Effin Love You part 24
I 'Effin Love You part 25
I 'Effin Love You part 26
I 'Effin Love You part 27
I 'Effin Love You part 28
I 'Effin Love You part 29
I 'Effin Love You part 30
I 'Effin Love You part 31
I 'Effin Love You part 32
I 'Effin Love You part 33
I 'Effin Love You part 34
I 'Effin Love You part 35
I 'Effin Love You part 36
I 'Effin Love You part 37
I 'Effin Love You part 38
I 'Effin Love You part 39
I 'Effin Love You part 40
I 'Effin Love You part 41
I 'Effin Love You part 42
I 'Effin Love You part 43
I 'Effin Love You part 44
Fan poem
I 'Effin Love You needs to change the title?

I 'Effin Love You part 13

66K 718 115
Por allise_K

Hehe, I'm uploading now. I decided against not uploading tonight. Just because I'm bored and I already know what I want to happen in this story, so yeah. Here's part 13.

-Summer's POV-

Jay pulled me away from his uncle and held me in his arms.

"Are we going now?" Rick asked. Jay nodded stiffly and waited for Rick and Annie to get in the backseat and me to get in the passenger side before closing the door behind me and running around to the other side. He started the engine and drove off.

"So, where are we going?" I asked him.

"Wherever you want to go," he answered.

"No, I always choose where we go. Your turn."

"I think you should choose."

"I insist you choose."

"Beach?" we said at the same time.

"That was freaky," Annie said. We laughed. Jay drove us to the beach, in silence except for the radio. We got to the beach and made sandcastles and played volleyball and crap like that. Annie and I were wearing swimsuits just in case we decided to come here later. Jay did the same. His Uncle Rick just took his shirt off and relaxed on the sandy ground. I noticed that he had almost the same six pack as Jay. Annie and I buried Jay in the sand and decided to tease him by leaving him there for a while.

"Hey! Come on! Am I going to get out of here today?" he asked us.

"Um, no," I teased.

"Sum," he warned.

"Uh uh," I said.

"You asked for it," he said, starting to get out. He successfully got out and started chasing after me. This boy really like chasing me, didn't he? As always, he caught me by my waist. I tripped over something and went back and took him with me. I landed on my back with him on top of me.

"Cozy position," he said, pretending to go to sleep.

"Get off," I laughed. Instead, he lifted his head and kissed me. I kissed him back and rolled on top of him.

"HEY! That's supposed to be a drink, not the actual thing!" Annie called over. I laughed against Jay's lips and lifted myself off him and helped him up. He hugged me and rocked us from side to side.

"There's something I really want to tell you," he said.

"And what is that?" I asked, kissing his chest.

"Summer....I..." he trailed off. My head snapped up to him. What was he trying to say? I was starting to get worried when he finally talked.

"Summer....I 'effin love you," he said.

"You what?" I asked, not sure if that was like the type of love Annie and I used with each other or the type of love I thought I felt for Josh. EW! Go away Josh thoughts. Ha ha. He got his ass kicked by my cousin last night, who was more like a big brother to me. I loved that big brother cousin of mine who was stupidly in the mob.

"I said I love you," he said more firmly. I could not describe how happy I was to hear him say that. Or to even know that's how he felt.

"I 'effin love you too!" I exclaimed, jumping up to kiss him. He grinned so widely at me.

-Jay's POV-

She loves me bitches!!!!! First, she agrees to be my girlfriend and now she tells me she loves me. Life was sweet. Eh, not so sweet was Uncle Rick coming over to us.

"Jay, I hope you didn't forget what time your parents want us home," he said. I sighed.

"Yeah, yeah. Want me to take you back?" I asked Summer.

"I don't want you to leave me," she whined.

"I know, sweetie. I don't want to leave you either, but when you have adults around who enforce the rules...."

"You're kinda screwed," she finished. I nodded.

"I'll go get our stuff. Be right back," I said, kissing her forehead and walking away. When I started walking back, Rick was walking away from Summer and she looked unhappy about something.

"What's up?" I asked her quietly. She shook her head.

"Nothing," she said.

"Did he lecture you about something?" I asked.

"No."

"Did he hit on you?"

"Would he do that?"

"That's a no and yes, he would."

"He didn't do that. Just I was thinking about Josh," she said.

"What about that asshole?"

"He came over last night."

"Why didn't you call me or tell me?"

"Because I got someone else to go after him," she said, kicking some sand around.

"Who?"

"Remember my cousin Jimmy?" she asked.

"The massage therapist? Yeah," I said.

"He's actually.....okay you can't tell anyone what I am about to tell you."

"I promise," I said, holding up my pinkie. I made the pinkie promise to her and she sighed.

"He's actually in a mob."

"Like an actual mob? A mobster?"

"Indeed."

"I knew massage therapists didn't chase each other around like that for money!" I said. She pressed her fingers to my lips.

"No telling anyone. Don't even tell Jimmy that you know, okay?"

"Would I break a promise?" I asked.

"Okay, I trust that. Let's go," she said, taking my hand. I drove her and Annie back to the flat and kissed Summer good bye and watched them go inside.

"She's a very pretty girl, Jay. Nice work," Rick said, looking at the door.

"Don't even think about it, Summer's mine," I said.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk," was all that he said. Jerk.

-Summer's POV-

No one was there when we got inside.

"Mom? Dad?" I called out. Nothing. Not even a snobby comment made by April.

"They must have gone out," Annie said.

"They never go out when I'm gone with Jay. That's weird," I said. Annie picked up the little family picture we had. It was all of us. Mom, Dad, Uncle Mark, Aunt Flora, Jimmy, April and me.

"You look a lot like Jimmy and not April," she said.

"Eh, what are you gonna do?" I said, thinking nothing of it.

"No, seriously. You and Jimmy have the same color eyes, the same skin tone, and the same color hair. Well, maybe he's a little tanner than you, but still.

"That's because I was given the gift of not having it be too obvious that April is my sister. Thank the lord for that," I said as the doorbell rang. Without thinking, I skipped to the door and answered it. Josh. I slammed the door again, only to find myself fighting against his arm.

"Summer, I only want to talk to you," he groaned.

"That's what you said the last time and you almost hit me," I said, fighting against his weight on the door. Annie ran over and helped me in trying to close it. He won and the door slammed open, making Annie fly against the wall and knocking her out. I gasped and went over to her, not paying attention to Josh. He swore and picked her up.

"Put her down!" I said, following him into the living room. He laid her down on the couch and turned to me.

"Now you," he said. I shook my head and started toward my room.

"What ever you have to say, forget it and just leave," I said, entering my room. He followed me in. I turned and looked at him, really looked at him. He was messed UP. He had a black eye, a couple scratches on his cheek, a cut on his lip, a bruise here and there on his arms and who knows what else! Jimmy did a nice job. He reminded me of me when he got done with beating me. I scoffed at him.

"I know who did this," he said, seeing my observing him.

"Really?"

"Your cousin."

"Can you prove it?"

"No."

"Then shut up and leave," I said, walking to the window.

"Summer, I can't leave you again. I'm sorry for everything that I did to you."

"Do you really think that that's going to fix everything? Just walk in and say sorry and expect me to forgive you for everything you did to me just like that? For all the times you punched me, hit me, kicked me, pushed me to the ground or to the wall, squeezed my arms or my legs, pulled my hair or just anything! It's not that easy Josh. I hate you and I want absolutely nothing to do with you. I'm done with you, now go away," I snapped.

"Summer," he said.

"Go away!" I said. He whirled me around and I thought he was going to hit me. Instead, he kissed me. It was hard and forceful. My eyes were wide open and I saw some sort of flash and then he parted.

"I'm sorry, Sum. I just love you, is all," he said. I tore myself away from him.

"Get out of here," I spat, pointing to the door. "Before I call Jimmy," I threatened. He raised his hands and backed out. I sighed when I heard the front door close. I had always heard of crazy obsessive boyfriends trying to get their girlfriends back. I just never thought I'd have one.

-Jay's POV-

ARGH! This was why they wanted me back home so soon with no Summer. Because we were having dinner with the governor at his house. That meant something. Emma was going to be there and she was going to be flirting like crazy.

"I absolutely have to go?" I asked again.

"Yes, Jason. You absolutely have to go," Mom sighed.

"But Emma-"

"Is looking forward to seeing you again," she said.

"But mom-"

"No buts. Now go get ready, we're leaving soon," she said. I groaned and stomped off to my room.

"I wasn't kidding when I said Summer was a very pretty girl," Uncle Rick said, leaning against the wall by my room.

"And I wasn't kidding when I said don't think about it," I said back.

"Look, don't you think she's a little...."

"A little what?" I snapped.

"A little....out of your league," he said. That was a new one.

"She chooses who she wants to be with and for some crazy reason, I was lucky enough for that person to be me."

"I would think a girl like that would want someone more mature," he said, obviously talking about himself.

"Right," I scoffed going inside my room. Summer wouldn't ditch me for my uncle would she? No, she wouldn't. My cell phone rang, signaling that I had a text and making me jump. I flipped my phone open and stared at the message. Son of a b-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~All's I'm going to say is this. You are going to hate April even more and there is a shocker coming up in like the next two parts. I uploaded three times today! Yay. And yes, my characters finally said the title to each other. About time right? Anyway, some things are going to happen that you may not like all too much. I didn't bring Jimmy back in this part, but I promise that he'll be in the next one. Anyone wanna take a guess at what the shocker is going to be. I kinda foreshadowed it in this part. And I just did it again. I'll upload tomorrow. Probably should get to sleep now. Enough talking, see you tomorrow!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

185K 9.2K 39
Sugar McKenzie and August Wakefield couldn't be more different - Sugar, a meticulous, caring, but lonely paramedic and August, a charming former real...
10.7M 248K 60
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...
1.1M 31.3K 52
{Ranked: - No #3 in chicklit -No #6 in lies -No #8 in cliché -No # 11 in player} Jaimie Perron left her old life in an rush, desperate for change bef...
11.5M 233K 48
Jordan's life changed the moment she met Jesse Jacobsen. He was immature, cocky, and the most annoying boy she had ever met in her entire life. And h...