Je t'aime soul mate.

By angelheaven101

Halynn is the type of girl all parent wish for. Student Council president, French Club Member, Volleyball Pla... More

Ch. 1 How I fell for him. Literally...
Ch. 2 How I fell for him. Literally...
Ch. 3 How I fell for him. Literally...
Ch. 4 How I fell for him. Literally...
Ch. 5 How I fell for him. Literally...
Ch. 6 How I fell for him. Literally...
Ch. 7 How I fell for him. Literally...
Ch. 8 How I fell for him. Literally...
Ch. 9 How I fell for him. Literally...
Ch. 10 How I fell for him. Literally...
Ch. 11 How I fell for him. Literally.
Ch. 13 How I fell for him. Literally
Ch. 14 How I fell for him. Literally...
Ch. 15 How I fell for him. Literally...
Ch.16 How I fell for him. Literally.
Ch. 17 How I fell for him. Literally...
Ch. 18 How I fell for him. Literally...
Part 2 Prolouge
Part 2 Ch. 1
Part 2 Ch. 2
Part 2 Ch. 3
Ch. 4 Tattoo
Ch.5-Retour
Ch. 6-Yacht
Ch. 7 Tribal Friends
Ch. 8 Flight Affairs
Ch. 9 Home sweet Home
Ch. 10 Cinnamon Rolls
Ch. 11-The Queen
Ch. 12 Unapproved
Ch. 13-The break in
Ch. 14 Death and Birth
Ch. 15 Preparations
Ch. 16 Wedding
Part 3 Prologue
Ch. 1-Missing
Ch. 2-Tala Akia
Ch. 3-Cravings
Ch.4 Theresa
Ch. 5 Lasagna
Ch. 6-Pool
Ch. 7-Two Cherries
Ch. 8-Beautiful Nightmare
Ch. 9-Release
Ch.10-Mates Forever

Ch. 12 How I fell for him. Literally.

30.6K 159 17
By angelheaven101

Sorry for the time gap. Please forgive me. I promised a juicy scene and that's what you're gonna get. I wonder what makes it juicy. Read and find out. Au revoir!

UGH! I give up! I was looking for the name of the girl that Haylynn beats up in Volleyball practice. Did I upload that piece? IF I did can you great fans tell me her real name? I'm just gonna call her Joyce for now.

******************************************

Haylynn's POV

We stopped right outside of the door when Hailey said, "Mom's gonna be mad." I looked at Drew and he shrugged. What kind of help is that? "No she won't. Your mom loves you," I said. Hailey took a deep breath and opened the door. "Did you find her," someone exclaimed. A lady came from out of the living room and rushed to Hailey. "Oh Drew thank god! Hailey mommy and daddy were so worried about you," she said. "Are you her mother," I asked. The lady stood up holding Hailey and nodded. "Yes. I'm Laura," she said and kissed Hailey's head. "Mom! Stop," Hailey said. Laura looked me over and I smiled lightly. She gave a light smile and turned her full attention back to Hailey.

"Honey you had mommy and daddy worried," Laura said. Hailey buried her head into Laura's shoulder and Laura sighed. "Please come in and have a seat," Laura. We went in and sat on the couch. Laura sat opposite of us with Hailey. "Thanks again for bringing Hailey home. Everyone went out looking for her," Laura said. "I was wondering where they were," Drew said. Laura pulled Hailey back and made Hailey look at her. "Hailey angel, where were you," she asked. You could see the worry in Laura's eyes.

"I was in the forest and the sis found me," Hailey said. Laura looked confused. "Who is sis," she asked. Hailey pointed to me and I smiled lightly. Laura studied me and I started to feel uncomfortable. "She's my mate," Drew said. Laura sighed and then covered Hailey with kisses. Hailey squirmed under her mother and broke loose to come sit on my lap.

"Thank you for finding her. What's your name," Laura asked. "Haylynn," I said and she smiled. "Well Haylynn welcome to the pack. My husband is still searching for Hailey so I should let the pack know she's been found. Hailey honey go in the kitchen. Mommy will make lunch." Hailey jumped up and turned to face me. "Sis do you have my present," Hailey asked. Oh shit.

"It's a surprise remember? I'll bring it to you after lunch. Be a good girl for your mommy until I get here," I said. She shrieked and gave me a hug before running into the kitchen. Laura laughed lightly and said, "She adores you. She's doesn't really take well with other. Because of her gift you know. I'm glad she has you." She stood up and shook my hand. "I'm glad to be here," I said and I stood up. Drew followed. "Goodbye Drew! Goodbye Haylynn," Laura said and we walked out of the house.

"So do you have a gift for her," Drew asked. I broke out into a run to the car. I jumped in and put the keys in the ignition. Drew was on the passenger side and I hit the gas. "Not really but the mall always helps." I said.

*****************

"I love it," Hailey exclaimed. She screamed and then ran around the room. What type of lunch did she have? "I'm glad you like it. Do you need me to put it on you," I asked. She replied by jumping up and down while smiling. I smiled and took the necklace from her hand. It was a heart shaped, spun glass necklace. I thought it was so cute at the store and would fit her perfectly. I put it on her and she held it in her hands.

"It's so smooth! I'm gonna show mommy. Thanks sis," she exclaimed and ran out the room. I stood up and hugged Drew. "Why didn't she thank me," Drew asked. "Because you're not important," I replied. He growled and I kissed his cheeks. "Don't go wolf on me," I said. He smirked and kissed my forehead. "I don't go wolf randomly. Just on full moons," he said. "So you're not like Jacob?" He rolled his eyes and said, "No. Sorry that I'm not going wolf every second. I can be shirtless if you want." I giggled and rubbed his chest. "Thanks but no thanks. I'll have to make do with my imagination."

"What are you imagining," someone asked. I turned around and it was Hailey. How much did she hear? "Drew and I...we were...playing I spy," I replied somewhat smoothly. Hailey stared at me and then shrugged. "Mommy says I have to take a nap. Do you want to take a nap with me," she asked. Is that the cutest face or what?! If I come with her, she'll never sleep. "I'm sorry Hailey. Drew needed me to do something with him," I said. She looked sad but said, "Alright. Bye sis. Bye Beta."

We walked out of the house and I waved back at Hailey before she closed the door. "What now," I asked. "Well...we have to go back to the mall unfortunately," Drew mumbled. "Oh? What for?" "Hunt has the great idea for all the girls in the alpha's house and myself to go shop for party stuff." "Oh? Who's having a party," I asked.

"Remember the people I met for business," he asked. The green roll lady? "The couple who I said aren't good friends," I asked. He nodded and said, "Well we have to have a picnic. It's business so you'll have to be on your best behavior again. And I don't want you leaving my sight during that time." "Well just lock me up in an ivory tower," I said. He rolled his eyes and made me stop.

"Haylynn I-I really need you to be careful when they come. Werewolves are nothing to play with," he said. He looked serious and deeply concerned. I sighed and looked into his eyes. "Ok Drew. I promise to be very careful," I said and he continued to stare at me. Nothing broke our gaze. That is until someone screamed hello. We both looked over and it was Lisa.

"Are we ready," Lisa asked. She was wearing a pink and white Betty Bop shirt, white skinny's, and pink heels. Abby was standing next to her. Abby was wearing a green hoodie covering up a white collar shirt with jeans and green tennis shoes. I turned back to Drew and asked, "Are we?" He nodded slowly and I grabbed in his hand. I wonder why he's so concerned. It's just a picnic. A picnic filled with aggressive werewolves. Great.

Drew's POV

I think I'm in hell. The girls ditched me as soon as we walked into party city. I said we should just go to Wal-Mart but no! Lisa had to suggest party city. I decided to stand by Haylynn and watch her shop. Nothing else was capturing my attention. "Black or blue," she asked while holding table centerpieces. How the hell am I supposed to know?

"Um...black goes with everything," I said. She looked them over again before putting the blue one down. I looked around the store and Haylynn hit my arm. "What," I asked. "You keep doing that. Stop. It looks like we're stealing," she said. Who would think that? "I put the free candy back! Just get over it," I exclaimed. She rolled her eyes and looked back at the stuff. If candy is out in the open isn't it free? Oh well.

I tried to look discreetly around the store. I feel like someone is watching us. I shifted slightly and caught movement in the corner of my eye. "Haylynn go find Abby or Lisa. I'll be back," I said and walked away. I heard Haylynn protesting but I ignored it. I turned the corner and felt someone pull my chest. Then I felt touch my shoulder. I pushed the person off of me and heard a groan. I squinted and said, "Troy?"

"Hey babe. Nice way to greet me," Troy said. I laughed and helped him up. "Troy it's been like...five years. What's going on," I asked. Troy used to be best friends with Hunt and me. Then his mom got cancer so they moved closer to a hospital to treat her. His mom was human so her immunity to diseases wasn't as strong as werewolves. "Well...actually that's why I'm here. Mom's...she's dead," he said. I stood there shocked and then said, "I'm so sorry." His mom was so nice. When she got cancer it was like the pack got it.

"Yeah...so dad and I should be moving back in soon. How's Hunt doing," Troy asked. "Good. Doing alpha things." "And you're finally the beta," he asked. "Yep. Found my mate and everything. You," I asked. "Not yet man. It'll happen though. Remember I'm two years younger," he said. I pulled him into a headlock and said, "Sure man. I remember." He got out of the headlock and asked, "What's the latest drama I hear about this other pack?"

I stood up straight and put on a blank expression. "What do you know," I asked. "I know that our pack isn't getting along with the Sassaba. Any extra info you can give me would be nice," he said. "Why do you need to know," I asked somewhat coldly. Troy bruised it off and said, "I just don't like walking into an arena blind." I nodded and said, "Well they're arguing with us over an unknown cost. We're having a picnic get together. Business but in a formal way."

Troy nodded and walked closer to me. "Drew I have to head back to dad. Do you think our place will be ready tonight," he asked. "I don't see why not. I'll stop by to say hi to your dad," I said. He nodded and walked out of the store. I'm glad I ran into him. We can use all the help we can get.

"Drew are you ok," someone asked. I looked back and Haylynn was holding crap. "Why are you holding crap," I asked. "It's not crap. It's just randomness that I have to sort. Can you hold some," she asked. I took all the stuff and she sighed. "Thanks. Now let's find the others and leave," she said.

********************

Drew's POV

"We didn't need all of this," I said. "Yes we did. Now shut up and drive," Haylynn said. "Are you sure you're mates," Abby asked. I can't blame her. Haylynn was extra bitchy today. I loved it. "I wonder at times Abby. How I got myself into this mess I'll never know," Haylynn said. "I'm not mess," I said and Haylynn stared at me. I put all my attention on the road.

Haylynn's POV

"Sure and I'm Lindsay Lohan," I said. I looked out the window and concentrated on my thoughts. I don't know why I'm so mean today. Something's imbalanced. "Stop," I exclaimed. Drew stopped the car and everyone looked at me like I was crazy. I got out of the car and walked inside Smoothie King.

"20 oz strawberry Caribbean way," I said and the lady started working on it. She better hurry up or else I'm gonna lose my mind. I paid for the smoothie and walked back to the car sipping it. When I strapped in I stared at the road. Why aren't we moving? "Go," I said and Drew growled. He pulled off and I caught a glimpse of Lisa in the rear view mirror. She was looking at Drew and me hard. What's her problem?

"Is something the matter," I asked Lisa. She shook her head no and hesitated. "What," I demanded. I need to sip more of this smoothie. "Have you imprinted," she blurted out. I spit out my smoothie and started choking. "Halo are you ok," Drew asked. I shook my head but continued trying to breathe. What the fuck?! I gasped loudly and let my heart calm down. I turned around and looked at Lisa.

"Why do you ask," I asked. She tried not to look at me but I continued to stare. She looked over to me and said, "It's just...well...Drew you know what you need from it. You should've...done it already." So she's saying she wants me to fuck Drew so that he can get a badge or something. I looked at Drew and he looked like he wanted to be anywhere but here. Smart puppy. "Did you imprint with Hunt for him to get...whatever," I asked. She straightened in her seat and said, "I did. His father was ill and he needed to be alpha in all ways."

Shit. Well Drew's people aren't dying so I don't have to. Wait! "Drew is your dad dying," I asked. "Lisa can we just let this go," Drew exclaimed. Oh my god. Drew's dad is dying?! "Drew! Is your dad dying," I demanded. He looked at me and said, "Just forget about it." I looked at Lisa and she was staring at Drew. 'Kill.' Hush up Amy.

I turned back around and the rest of the car ride was silent. We got home and I followed Drew inside. I'm gonna get my answers one way or another. We walked up to our room and I locked the door behind me. "What are you doing," he asked. I walked closer to him and poked his chest. "Drew darling...is there something you need to tell me," I asked. He looked around the room and sighed. "Fine," he said and moved to the bed. He laid down and I snuggled next to him. "My father...he was targeted. Someone put vampire venom in his food. He's dying slowly," he said. I rubbed his chest urging him to continue. "If I don't become beta fully before he dies...we lose the privilege. The next family gets to be beta." "How can they just kick you out," I asked. "It's just what's needed. That way the beta and alpha always has a mate. It's just tradition," he said.

"So what you're saying is that we have to have sex and our little problem is solved," I asked. "Yeah but...I don't want to pressure you," he said. "Pressure me? What about you," I asked. I have class and having sex before marriage goes against everything that's been drilled into my mind. "Well...just don't worry about it. I'll figure everything out," he said. He turned around and I felt like he was pushing me out. 'Help.' Easier said than done Amy. I really want to help but how can I?

"Drew...if it really comes down to it...I'd do anything for you," I said. He turned around and smiled lightly. He caressed my face and said, "I know baby. Halo I know but I don't want you to. I don't want you to have to do anything you don't want. I'll figure it out. I promise." He kissed my lips lightly and I closed my eyes. I love Drew so much. I just want to do everything I can for him. I let sleep take over me and dreamt of Drew and I.

Drew's POV

Lisa never should've said anything. Why did Haylynn overthink it? I don't want her to worry. I brushed some hair from her face and heard her even breathing. It sounded even better because she was in my arms. I know that Haylynn's been hurt and that she isn't ready but also know that she'd do anything for the people she loves. It's her only flaw in my eyes but I love it even though.

Someone knocked on the door and I tried to get it quietly. Haylynn was already bitching in the car. I can't have her bitching anymore. It got better after the smoothie though. I'll have o make sure she gets one once a week. I opened the door and it was Hunter. He looked into the room and smiled.

"Should I come back later," he asked. I shook my head no and stepped out the room. I closed the door and said, "Be quiet. She's sleeping." "Did you imprint?" "Would everyone leave us alone with that! The answer is no." Hunter sighed and said, "Listen. I need you to go and do some work for me. You need to leave either first thing in the morning or tonight. Pick," he said. "Tonight," I said. That way I'd get back sooner. He nodded and said, "Ok. You should be back the day after tomorrow before lunch."

"Why am I going," I asked. Hunter looked down the hall and said, "Vamps. They're bothering me." "Aren't vamps always bothering," I asked. Hunter growled at me and I backed off. "Not like this. I think a vamp is having a connection with our pack. Drake Von Peturie is his name." "But that...That's the vamp king," I said. "Yes. I don't think he means harm but I just want you to get as much information as you can on him. Got it?" I nodded and he patted my shoulder.

"Be very careful. People don't usually talk about the king. In fact it took a lot of connections just for me to get the name," Hunt said. Great. I have to ask some Vamps about a king who prefers not to be mentioned. "I got it. I can handle it," I said and Hunt nodded. He walked down the hall and I went back in to my room. The life of a beta.

What am I going to do with Haylynn? She'll freak out if I leave. What if I bring her with me? No...too dangerous. She's only a human. I walked over and kissed her forehead. I wonder what she's dreaming about. I turned away from her and started to pack. This is business. She'll understand. I hope.

*************************

Haylynn's POV

I woke up hearing someone cursing. I opened my eyes slowly and saw Drew walking around the room. "Is something wrong," I asked. He stopped and looked at me. "No. Go back to sleep," he said. I shrugged and was about to do just that but I saw something in the corner of my eye. I got a better look at it and it was an opened suitcase. I sat up and stared at Drew. "Going somewhere," I asked.

He rubbed his face and looked around the room. "Its business," he said and continued to pack. Business? "We have school tomorrow," I said. "Technically I've finished school." Bastard. "Oh well. You still should go. Where exactly are you going anyway," I asked. "Not sure. Hunt hasn't told me yet." So he would go someplace foreign just because Hunter told him to? "You can't be going to a place you don't know," I said.

Drew sighed and said, "I should be back the day after tomorrow before lunch." "When are you leaving?" "Tonight," he replied emotionless. I jumped out of bed and stood behind him. "So what am I supposed to do? Play housewife," I asked. Drew turned around and took my hands. "Just do whatever you want. I'll be back before you know it. Just don't make me come back," he said. "What does that mean," I asked. "Don't do anything that would make me think you're in trouble." I took my hands out of his and placed them on my hips.

"How do you know if I'm in trouble," I asked. 'Through the bond and since I'll already be thinking about you, it'll just be stronger." I rolled my eyes and walked across the room. This is ridiculous!? What does he think? That I'll just be waiting for him whenever he has to go on 'business?' I turned towards him and asked, "Will you have to do this often?" He walked closer to me and looked down at me. "It's my job," he said. "The job that we need to imprint on so that it remains your job." Drew growled and said, "Let it go."

Why does he keep wanting me to let it go? I don't want to have sex right now but I'll do anything to help him. Why won't he let me help him? I feel so frustrated. "You know what? One of these days I'm gonna tie you up and shove Viagra down your throat," I said. Drew rolled his eyes and mumbled, "I don't need that to stay up." I blushed and walked away from him. Cocky much? Oh gosh even my inner mind is dirty! I looked at his suitcase and it was a mess.

"Is this seriously what you're packing," I asked. Drew nodded and I sighed. I went to the bathroom to get a few things and shoved them into his hands. "What's this for," he asked. "Don't you need a toothbrush, hair gel, and deodorant? You're welcome to get anything else that falls into that character," I said and made my way back to the bed. "So you're fine with me going," Drew asked. I closed my eyes and got comfortable. "You have to do what you have to do. The sooner you leave, the sooner you get back right?" Drew walked over and kissed my forehead. "You're absolutely right Halo. I promise it'll feel like five minutes."

************************

Haylynn's POV

I'm bored out of my mind! I can't really pay attention to the math teacher because my brain is filled with Drew. Is he ok? Is he hurt? Is he cheating on me? The cheating thing was thanks to Amy. Amy wanted me to imprint with Drew before he left and she's been filling my mind with the thought that he's cheating. Right now, I feel like if Drew walks into the room I'll jump him.

Thank god the bell rung. I picked up my books and headed toward my next class. "Hey Haylynn," someone says. I look back and it's Amber. "Oh hey Amber," I said and walked next to her. "Why so down," she asked. I sighed. "How can you tell," I asked. "You're just not...sparkly." You've got to love Amber's vocabulary. "Sparkly Amber," I asked. "Yeah. Bubbly and glittery. You know! Upbeat."

"Well I don't know," I said. "Oh but I do. Your drool-a-licious Drew isn't here today," she said. News travels faster than I thought. "Oh really? I haven't noticed," I lied. She looked me up and down and shrugged. "Tell yourself whatever you want. I just wanted to warn you about Joyce." I wonder how Joyce is doing. I didn't get in trouble for beating her up but still. I feel kinda bad for her. I heard that her eye is swollen and her lip is still puffy. When did I get that violent? "Why? Is she still mad that I kicked her ass," I asked reliving the wonderful sight of her broken nose.

"Yes she is. She's also spreading rumors. Nothing serious now but who knows what'll happen," Amber said. I tightened my grip on my books and smiled. "Well thanks for telling me Amber," I said. "No problem. Just remember that you're our Pres and you have to represent." I took a deep breath and nodded. What would I do without Amber?

Only a few more classes until I can go home. A home where I have no one to come to. Oh well...I'm used to it. I walked down the hall and bumped into someone. I was about to fall back but whoever it was caught my arm. He pulled me into an embrace and I was breathless. "Are you ok," he whispered. I touched his chest accedintally and it was so chiseled. "Yes. Thank you," I whispered. Why am I whispering? I tried to pull back but he held me closer. The bell rang and kids started to empty the hallway. I got a few dirty looks but this is high school.

Oh my gosh I'm still in this guy's arms! I broke free and looked down embarrassed. Embarrassed and pissed as hell at the same time. Who the fuck is he to hold me that long? He tilted my head off and I was ready to bite his fingers off. That was until I looked into his eyes. They were black and held so much pain. Pain that's unimaginable to dream about. I couldn't hate him. He looked so hurt but at the same time strong as brick. Kinda like me. The only thing that mattered where his eyes. They drew me in like pollen to bees. The sting was there but the beauty of nature taking its course was lying underneath.

"I'm sorry," he whispered as though loud noises would startle me. "What for," I asked. "This," he said and before I realized it, his lips crashed onto mine. It wasn't passionate like Drew's but something was there. Something different and...mysterious. What is this feeling? I felt myself pull him closer while my mind screamed no. What the hell am I doing? I managed some self control and slapped him. "What the hell are you doing?! I have a boyfriend," I exclaimed. He leaned in closer and started to walk behind me. He stopped to whisper, "Not for long."

I turned around and he wasn't there. I did see a classroom door open there. Maybe he didn't whisper. I shook it off and headed to my next class. For some reason I couldn't stop thinking about him. A guy whose name I don't even know. The only thing I knew of were those eyes. Those gorgeous eyes.

Drew's POV

"Tell me what you know bloodsucker," I demanded. The vampire spit on my face and I punched his stomach. "Never mutt. I'm not rating him out. Do you know what'll happen to me," he asked. I pushed him onto the ground and punched his face. I made sure he was only half conscious before I leaned over him. I picked him up by his shirt and said, "Tell me. Everything you know."

The vampire trembled and said, "OK! I'll tell you! I don't know his name. He's just our king. Everything from making newborns to secrets goes through him." "What kind of secrets," I demanded. "Secrets to keep away from mortals. I'm just a newbie! They don't tell me everything. I was turned by my lover Helena." "Helena? The powerful vamps' new mistress," I asked. "She's only using him. She loves me. She says it every night," he said. Poor scum. A love sick scum and waste of existence.

"Tell me more. What are they planning," I asked and slammed his head on the ground. He hissed in pain and showed his fangs. I leaned in a bit closer and whispered, "Don't challenge me." He put his fangs back and started breathing heavy. "The king...I've heard talk. Something he needs from the Sassaba pack. Something about a little girl and royal bloodlines," he said. Hmm...that's interesting. "So they've formed an alliance," I asked. "I've already said too much," the pitiful vamp said.

I punched his face a few more times before I heard bones snap. Oh well. I continued to punch him and he said, "Please! Wait! I also know that a new Royal Vampire marriage is going to take place. It's said to strengthen the royal Vampire legacy. I'm not exactly sure of the details but I do know that the king is putting a lot of effort into it." "How much effort," I asked. "He's hiring people. Maybe the Sassaba. That's all I know. I swear! Please let me go," the vamp said.

"You're still hiding something. Let me know what I want and I'll let you go," I said. The vampire grinned and started laughing. "Fine! The vampire king's wife is dying. She wants her son on the throne. Things are rushing and the royals are in a time of trouble. Werewolf poison was in a human's blood that she drank. The guards missed it. So now she's dying slow and painful. I've told you everything! Keep your end of the deal," he said. I thought it over and let him go.

"Thanks mutt. Next time I see you, this means nothing," the vamp said. He turned away and I pulled out my gun. I shot him twice. Once in the head and once in the heart. He bent over and screamed in pain. "Feel a faster effect of how your queen's feeling," I said. My gun was filled with werewolf poison. He somehow turned to face me but his face was scrunched up in pain. I shot him again in his chest and he screamed again. "You wolves will get what you deserve. Mark my words. Everyone you love will betray you," he said and then let out his last scream.

He exploded the way a normal vamp would from being injected with that much poison. I started to walk away but felt mad all of a sudden. What the hell is going on? 'Mine,' my inner wolf growled. Is something wrong with Haylynn? As soon as it came it left. Did I imagine it? I heard police sirens nearby. Fuck! I guess the police will handle it.

I made sure I didn't leave any evidence and ran. Haylynn will have to be ok. I hope she is. She probably is but why do I feel like this? I don't know but I don't like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 127 27
Unlike most werewolves Ariel isn't looking forward to meeting her mate. To her, mating would mean giving up her most important possession: her freedo...
210 31 25
It's a mysterious story about a werewolf teenage girl who gets bullied but always fights back. She lost her wolf and parents at the age of 4 in a ver...
167K 3.1K 29
Julia, just months from becoming a full-werewolf, is now halfway through her pregnancy, has officially hooked up with the father of her babies ...sor...
2.6M 76.9K 48
#40 in werewolf -/-/- #55 in werewolf 4/18/2018 #71 in werewolf 11/18/2018 Book #1 of the 2&2 novels I didn't see it coming. Well physically I cant...