Who's bad now?

By Queen_of_smiles101

Amara is the Queen of the most notorious gang in LA while attend school and keeping her baby sister out of ha... More

Shein Ambassador
AMARA
"Guys"
"Pastel Butterfly collection"
"Dropped"
"The Queen is here"
What's up
The gangster
"Drunk in love"
He's your what?
"I'm not mad"
update info
"who fights like a girl now"
"your my girlfriend remember"
"you are so dead"
"I'm going where"
" maybe I'll forgive you"
For you
"I love bets, so deal"
"What do you want"
"I hate you"
"all I see is Death"
"get back in the car"
round 1
update info
"Confidence"
Persuaded
"I'm not dead yet"
"Who is that"
"French Court"
"Anger issues"
"The secret"
Twins
"Hello brother"
"Lily"
"The Letter"
"baby"
"Rude"
"Honest"
"Married"
"your supposed to be dead"
"hello love"
"Bitch"
"Jonas"
"I'm going to argue with you"
"Get out"
"Mother"
"mother knows best"
"Come on"
"you got into a fight"
Update
"Well you know now"
"Give him what he wants"
"number 0"
"fuck"
"13"
"I'm back"
"We can't"
2k
"We'll see won't we"
"Turn it back on"
"you lied"
"a tub of jealous Ice Cream"
"He's dead"
"change of plans"
"You promise"
"You'll always be you"
"I can help"
"You can be mad all you want"
"im having his baby"
"Important Update you need to know for the end of the book"
"Pregnant again"
"Where is he?"
"I'm Free"
"Cast"
"Call mom now please"

"Don't question me"

949 14 2
By Queen_of_smiles101

"We can't go to hospital in case they plan to finish the job so..." Matt trails off.

"Well than we do what we used to do before in this situation" Jordan says with a sigh.

"No were not doing that again" I yell.

"Well we have no choice and besides if their is more than one they have come to kill you not be your friend" Myla sighs.

"I don't have friends" I say honestly.

"Exactly no pull over" Myla says to Drew who was driving.

"Or we could go to gang house" Drew says not listening to either of them.

"See" I say wincing a little. "I like Drew's plan better"

"Fine but I highly doubt you guys have anyone who could take that out other than us" Myla sighs.

"And this is why I hated going on mission's with you" I mumble.

"Would you rather die or be alive and well"

"Jordan knows the answer to all my questions" I laughs lightly.

"We all know the answer to that question" He laughs back.

"you guys are both kids" Myla sighs rolling her eyes.

"The only kids are one's who are in the car behind us which is a result to the fact that all of you guys want to be my guardian angle" I sigh. "Trust me when i die i die like now if i die i die that's it their is no coming back for me" I say honestly.

"Don't say that" Drew sighs.

"Hey if i do die maybe the devil can give me an upgraded job from everyone else like scaring people to death" I laugh getting nothing but sadness back.

"Trust me well all be right were you are" Matt sighs.

"Our life sucked before" I say with another sigh looking up at the ceiling of the car. "At least now it's a lot better and less tortures...well i can't say torturous because everyday is torture we will never be normal people nor will we ever be happy"

"We are now" Jordan smiles.

"And how long do you think that's going to last before all of us go crazy" I sigh.

I was carried to my old room which surprisingly still looked nice although the bed was no longer in the corner it was now in the middle so it was accessible from both sides.

"Alex and everyone is fine" Theo sighs.

"Well that's good to know" I say with another wince when i added more pressure to the wound.

"Layla said she's on her way and she's bring help" Theo smiles.

"That's sound not so much fun although it's weird being back in this old room" I laugh.

"It's just a room" Drew smiles.

"No it's not" Matt sighs.

"It will never be just a room" Myla says sadly.

"Were not locked up and caged like animals anymore to do Martins bidding so if he wants me dead he is just going to have to come and do it himself the same for Samuel or what ever his name is" I say rolling my eyes.

"I'll go get you some water or something" Myla smiles lightly. "Hey take Jordan with you he's becoming a betty buzz kill with all the sad glances" I sigh.

"say's the girl who is talking about her room" He sighs standing and following behind Myla.

"I can't believe you still have more of these" Matt sighs walking out of the bathroom with the pills Martin used to make me take in his hand.

"Yeah well that was before i knew they were bad for me"

"They have always been bad for you" He says sadly before taking them and throwing them in a small trash can on the side of the dresser.

"Well i am bad for everyone" I sigh.

"Amara" I hear Layla says quickly running to me.

"yes" I smile turning my attention to her.

"We are going to make you feel so much better" She says with a fake smile although i could practically see the fear written all over her face.

"of course you are Layla" I smile lightly.

"Well i plan for you to be up and at life again in no time" A familiar voice says.

"Why are you here exactly last time i checked you were not a doctor" I say with a smile.

"Well i am your mother and i can tell you this for sure us Sasso woman are strong your grandmother would agree" She smiles walking over to me with a black duffle bag full of who knows what.

"Who is my grandmother" I ask curiously.

"Your grandmother was Elizabeth Sasso also known as the most scariest parent in the world" She laughs sitting down next to me.

"I find that hard to believe" I smile.

"Well you should have seen what happened when i brought home a boy for the first time she practically scared him away before he even got out of the car" She sighs.

"Sound's like something Drew would do to Avery" I laugh only to wince.

"I can defenitally see that being you" My mother smiles. "Now lets see what were working with yeah" She says still being positive.  She lifted up my shirt to reveal the bullet wound that pierced through my skin which was hurting surprisingly really bad.

"I pretty sure it could have been a lot worse" Matt says trying to be positive.

"Well we just have to get it out for now" My mother sighs before looking at me.

"I am completely fine with that i am sure it would hurt a lot less than Myla doing it" I say honestly.

"I heard that" Myla sighs walking into the room.

"I know" I smile.

"Well let's see" My mother sighs digging into a bag.

"OK I just have to ask you have a duffle bag full of what exactly" I say curiously.

"I probably should have told you this before but your life is worth a lot more than mine" She laughs nervously as she gets out the supplies she needs.

"Meaning" I say trying to think.

"Before i got myself together their was this guy and he wasn't like Martin at all he wanted a wife for his son and i sort of made a deal with him" She says not making eye contact with me.

"Please say it was for me and not Hope because I'd rather her not have to know" I say honestly.

"See" She smiles. "You've always been a very good big sister to hope mom even"

"Well I guess you can say i just had the instinct" I smile.

"Yeah" She smiles.

"Well enough with the sad faces it's making me sick" I say honestly.

"Let's do this ready" Layla says nervously looking at my mother.

"Oh come on stop being so nervous it's just a bullet Layla" I sigh.

"Well it's a bullet that is inside of you and your bleeding so i think i have a right to be the least but nervous"

"Well I'll tell you what i tell Matt and Drew and the kids all the time stop thinking so much about it and you'll be just fine" I sigh with a smile.

"She's right it does help" My mother smiles.

"See i am glad someone is listening to my good advice"

"I listened to your good advice once and it got me punched in the face twice" Jordan sighs walking into the room.

"Oh come on it was once and maybe i did sort of instigate the fight but at least i had fun right" I smile.

"yeah sure" He laughs lightly before he's attention reverts to Myla before he looks away.

"Well on the count of three" My mother smiles.

"Or one" I wince with a laugh as i feel the cold tweezers dig into me to the bullet. After a couple of minutes of trying not to feel the pain so much she finally pulled it out.

"That actually hurt" I sigh.

"Well you won't think it's so bad when i do this" My mother sighs before sticking a cloth to my wound.

"crap that one hurt" I say wince.

"Well that is all their is left to do besides this" My mother smiles putting a huge band-aide on my wound.

"So I am free to go now" I sigh quickly sitting up only to get a dizzy rush to my head.

"No" My mother says quickly laying me back down slightly touching my head before smiling.

"Everyone out...you sleep ok" She smiles.

"I don't want to go to sleep" I say with pout.

"Sleep" She says sternly. "Everyone out now" She yells motioning to the door.

"Now you know how it feels" Drew laughs walking to me and giving me a blanket. Before putting a strand of hair behind my ear but i saw his smile falter a bit.

"Well you lucky it was me baby sitting you" I sigh.

"yeah..." He laughs. "Get some sleep ok" He sighs before leaving after everyone else.

Drew's POV

As i shut the door behind me i quickly looked to everyone else and than to Amara's mom.

"So what do you think you could" I say turning to her.

"Well i could try to cool her down but if the fever doesn't break..." She says trailing off sadly.

We went through a whole hour of watching her sleep.

"She'll be fine she's strong" Jordan whispers with a smile.

"I know it's just i don't like seeing her like this" I sigh sadly.

"Надя" I heard her whisper before rolling on her side. When i look at Matt across the room in a chair i could see him smile at her before he quickly shut's down and walks out of the room.

"I'll talk to him" Jordan says nodding to Myla before standing and leaving right after him.

We spent another hour of watching her sleep until Alex said he found something.

"So what is it" I sigh standing around the kitchen table with him.

"Well Martin isn't dead" He sighs.

"I don't see what that has to do with what's happening now" Jordan says confused.

"Well Martin would have been the one to send those guys to shoot Amara" Matt sighs.

"all the more reason to blow him up this time" Myla sighs.

"Well that isn't all" Liam sighs turning around his lap top.

"What ever that bullet was lazed with could affect her" He sighs.

"Are you sure it was lazed with something" I say sternly.

"positive" He says nodding.

"Where's the bullet now" Matt says with a hint of worry in his voice.

"Its right here" Skylar says bringing in a  metal bowl with water and the bullet inside.

Before Matt could take the bullet we all heard the scream of Amara which set me on edge and i quickly ran to the steps. and jetted to the room when I finally made it inside she was twisting and turning.

"I think i know what that bullet is lased with" Matt says catching his breath before he quickly runs over to wake up Amara only for her to continue to scream.

"But this one is different" He says nervously.

"Let me see" I say trying to lightly shake her, only for her to than stop moving completely.

"Amara" I say worried.

"Check to see if she's breathing" Matt says not taking his eyes off of her. As i look for a pulse i find nothing.

"She's not breathing" I say shocked.

"Myla turn on the tub now" Matt says sternly.

"Jordan find a towel or something" 

"What's wrong with her" Amara's mother says quickly walking over.

"Martin used to us a form of torture to keep us in line she's not breathing" He says worried.

"It's full" Myla yells.

"Take off her jacket and pick her up" Matt says sternly. Which I complied with immediately and picked her up and carried her into the bathroom. It's was a wonder how everyone could fit inside her bathroom but than again it was the size of a whole room it's self and plus it connected to her closet.

"Put her in the tub" He says taking off his jacket.

"What exactly is freezing cold water going to do" I ask placing her lightly in the tub and holding up her head so it would go under.

"since has a fever it'll not only cool her down but wake her" Matt sighs.

"Done" Jordan sighs throwing a towel to Alex.

"Now the hard part" Matt sighs.

"What in the hell is the hard part" Amara's mother says worried.

"We drown her" He says not taking his eye's off of Amara.

"No your not what if she doesn't come back" Layla says worried.

"She'll come back will just be sitting here for a few hours" He sighs nervously.

"I don't like this" I say honestly.

"Well neither do i" He sighs. "But it's either I let her die like before or i do something about it"

"Fine but if this doesn't work you are going to have to run very far" Amara's mother says sternly.

"Trust me if it doesn't work I'll be mad at myself" He says honestly.

"Now for this to work i need everyone to shut up and be quite" He sighs.

"talking doesn't help" Myla sighs.

"We've all had to go through this and the whole arguing thing only makes it worse" Jordan sighs.

"This better work" I say sternly.

As i slowly laid her head under the water and moved so Matt could take my place i felt the fear of never seeing her again never waking up to her again or never hearing her laugh or see her smile when ever she's happy about Ice Cream or proud of the kids.

Matt's POV

Sure i was mad at Amara before but it's like seeing her this way just scared my anger away. I truly loved Amara and i wasn't ready to let her go even if she was married to Drew or not. I would always be their for her and Nadia. I guess sometimes when you love fall in love for the first time it just doesn't go away. Sure Hailey helped in a way but i would always feel the need for Amara in everyway her smile, laugh even an insult every now and than just as long as i knew she was safe and happy i was happy. But Amara was right people like us can't love it only brings death.

"Ok" I say taking a deep breath before holding her down only to get nothing in response. I was holding her under for and hour already and everyone was on edge even me.

"Were going to be here forever shes like fish she can hild her breath for forever" i say looking to jordan and Myla.
"i always hated this"Myla sighs taking off her jacket.

"I hated it when it happened to you" Jordan laughs.

"Yeah well i enjoyed drowning you" She smirks.

"Guys enough with the flirting...back to Amara please" I say frustrated.

"Sure" Myla sighs walking over to the tube with Jordan.

As both of them take a place at the bottom of her body jordan at her feet and Myla at the middle of her body.

After hilding her down for another hour I was most defintally on edge.

"Come on" I sigh. Which gives me an idea.

"whats with that look" Jordan says worried.

"Its the look of i hope this works" I say taking a deep breath before i decided to put pressure on her chest maybe if i make it hard for her to breath as if she was drowning would help.

"That is stupid stop i think we should wait like always it's a lot safe" Jordan says stopping me.

"Waiting only makes it worse" I say matter of factly.

"Well you'll make her panic"

"She'll be fine" I say not believing myself for a single second.

"Are you trying to convince me or yourself" He says with a sigh.

"I don't need to convince anyone" I say matter of factly. "And in less anyone has any better idea's shut the hell up" I say coldly reverting my attention back to Amara.

"Look i understand the situation and life at stack but if she panic's she could die if you don't bring out fast enough"

"She won't die" I sigh. "She can't" I say honestly. She was a lot stronger than us my father put more effort into her than he did us she was perfect soldier it would take a lot to bring her down if my father was controlling her.  

"She's not going to die" I smile.

"Of course not" Drew says smiling down at her.  After bracing myself i prepared myself to do something that was completely and totally dangerous. I took a deep breath before i applied pressure ever so slowly on her chest. After a couple of minutes of going easy i decided that it would be best if i am fully committed to this so i applied enough pressure to make her feel it...which resulted in her eye's opening quickly. Which i immediately let go and lifted her as she coughed up water.

Amara's POV

"Your dad's a dick" I say coughing continues.

"Your telling me something i already know" He sighs with a light laugh.

"Can you put me down I am not in the mood to be friendly" I say honestly.

"Your welcome for saving your life" He sighs.

"umm...hum" I say standing "now everyone out of my room" I smile pointing to the door.

"I can't stay that just sucks" Drew sighs.

"No you can't you see theirs this thing that when i almost die i need a minute to myself to think about how I a going to kill the person who tried to kill me" I sigh honestly taking my sock's off.

"I see" He sighs.

"Honestly it's nothing personal it's just i tend to be very bitchy and i don't want to be to hurtful with the things i have to say" I sigh.

"I don't think their is anything that could go through your pretty little head that could make me love you any less"

"Funny" I laugh. "you haven't seen the things that go through my head" I sigh. "Let's just say I'm going to play a game that is going to destroy everything in my path...it's very dark and the rules i play by require some things but until than out" I sigh.

After getting dressed i made my way down the steps to everyone who was already gathered around talking about something i didn't know about.

"So what's all the chit chat" I sigh sitting the bag down on the table.

"Stuff...What's in the bag" Drew asks curiously.

"Nothing important" I say hiding my lie with pure honestly.

"your lying" Matt laughs with a sigh.

"No I'm not" I say reverting my attention to him.

"Amara I've known you for like forever and i know when your lying" He sighs.

"Well i don't think if I'm lying or not matter's" I sigh rolling my eyes.

"Because you don't typically lie in situations like this in less your up to something that could possibly end very badly and i am not sure what it is but however for fun purposes i would love to know what's in the bag" He sighs grabbing it before I could stop him.

"Give it back" I say sternly.

"Why what's in it" He teases.

"Something" I say with a cold glare. 

"Not just something would get you so angry" He trails off opening the bag only to look back up at me.

"How in the hell did you get this" He says surprised.

"None of your business" I say coldly.

"It is my business so how in the hell did you get it" He glares right back.

"It's not that important as to how i got it" I sigh.  

"No your not using this" He says zipping the bag back up.

"And who are you to tell me what to do i can do what ever in the hell I want with it" I say matter of factly.

"yeah well what's yours is mine and what's mine is yours" He smirks.

"That's not how our friendship works" I say matter of factly.

"But it's perfectly fine for you to steal from me" He says seriously.

"Well it's not like your going to use it" I state. "And besides it's for a good cause"

"Killing Martin is something that is completely different because this is a one time thing which means it has to be perfect otherwise it's a waist of time" He says seriously. 

"Look" I say coldly. "I am going to kill Martin and their is nothing you or anyone in this room is going to stop me so...with that said back off" I say coldly. "you all going someone where i won't even know about until Martin is dead" I sigh.

"That is not happening" Drew laughs.

"Yes it is" I say seriously.

"No the hell it's not what do i look like leaving you here to kill someone all by yourself" Drew says looking at me like I'm stupid.

"I won't be by myself" I say matter of factly. "I have help but that's not on the topic of discussion so...with that said i will do what ever means necessary to get all of you away from even if that means drugging you so don't fight me on this" I sigh walking pasted Drew.

"Bring evil me to me" I say to one of the guys standing at the door. "We have to have a little chat" I sigh.

"What about the kids Amara" Drew sighs.

"Their going too" I sigh.

"So everyone is leaving" He says trying to process everything.

"Yes" I say with a sigh. "I had this set up for hope just in case I bought a house their are check points in case of emergency" I sigh.

"This is crazy" I here Drew mumble.

"I have a lot of money more than i should but that's what happens when people owe so....anyway at each check point is a millions dollars just in case someone decides to kill you or something while i gone you can pay my friend he loves money so with out he'd probably laugh at you and shut the door" I sigh.

"What house exactly because I have done and helped plan procedure's for hope and this one doesn't ring a bell"

"That's because I planned it myself" I say honestly. "It was just in case something did go wrong who ever tried of the gang would go for you guys since your important to me and they will use you to get to hope and eventually you'd all be dead...But that's not going to happen I worked to hard and thought this plan out to well for it to go wrong"

"We are not leaving you" Drew says sternly.

"So you'd rather watch you die because you want to protect me" I sigh turning to him.

"Yeah I would" He says honestly.

"Well that's stupid" I sigh not caring at all drawing my attention back to everyone else.

"Hey don't do that" Drew says turning me to him.

"I don't think i recall what I'm doing other than explain to  you what to do" I sigh.

"Acting like you don't care if you die it's stupid"

"So you all think i don't care if i die or not" I laugh looking at all of them. "If i didn't care about anything i would be trying to get you to leave if i didn't care i wouldn't be here with none of you if anything I'd probably be the one to have killed you all...but since i care so much about other people i decided to this to take literally everything that i have in me and protect you all because it's much better to protect you guys than myself because if he get's his hands on me he's going to send me to kill all of you for fun starting with...." I say to Matt.

"me" Matt says not taking his eye's off me.

"Exactly" I say reverting my attention back to everyone else. "So I'm giving you all a chance I never had in this world a luxury you could say to be alive and safe and a family that i so deeply love so much that i am going to try my hardest to protect" I say honestly hiding my pain that i knew only Matt could see.

"So with that said your going to listen to every single word i have to say because it's important and could result in you getting slapped stupid if you get caught" I sigh. "Now Liam is whipping all of you faces from everything in history it's self car accidents school photo's you will literally never exist when you go to this place it will be a fresh start everyone here will not mess with you or ask questions but they will help if something geos wrong"

"Where exactly is this place" Drew ask curiously.

"Mexico" I sigh. "remember our friend he's going to help because he was pretty pissed about what happened to car he gave me and literally killed all the people he had working on it...although Matt i suggest you say nothing about ruining it" I sigh.

"I actually didn't" He says with a sigh.

"So it was really messed up" I say surprised.

"Yup" He says popping the p awkwardly.

"Well i still suggest you say nothing" I sigh.

"Why would The Spanish help us" Drew says curiously.

"Because i made a deal with them" I sigh.

"what kind of deal" He says curiously.

"That i would kill one person of their choice in the near future" I sigh.

"What if you death in the near future" Matt says eyeing me.

"Than that's when this places comes in" I sigh pulling out a table out of the book bag.

"what is a tablet going to do" Alex says confused.

"It's going to show you were you going to live in case The Spanish are ordered to kill you" I sigh flipping the tablet so they could all see the house i had built.

"That is really pretty" Alex says trying not to be positive but failing deeply.

"Thanks I mad it myself" I sigh. "Now you all know what to do just incase of an emergency so with that said you have an hour to enjoy life in LA before you are than shipped off to Mexico" I sigh exiting to the room quickly which i make it outside to the pool and sit down in a pool chair.

"Amara" Matt sighs sitting down next to me.

"I'm listening" I sigh staring out at the pool.

"This is stupid and if Martin catches you..."

"He'll use me to kill of you starting with you and honestly i don't want to kill you" I say turning to him.

"I know that" He sighs.

"I'm sure you do but I can't kill you" I say letting in everything i have felt for the past hour of talking about what to do just in case of an emergency which means in case i am dead.

"I know" He smiles.

"I'm sure that you've probably figured this out but i did love you once and i am not quite sure if that went away but i do know that i care about your well being which so much so that i am not going to let you die for me"

"Love is a luxary to us" He sighs with a light smile.

"And that is why we are somthing that Martin wouod never give up trying to have"

"Well if he wants you he has to take me to otherwise its a waist of time dont you think" he smiles making me laugh.

"Not if he wants you dead" I sigh.

"He won't be able to control you with out me" he sighs.

"And you so sure because" I say turning to him.

"Because he mad you fear me more than him which was a big mistake" He smirks.

"I don't fear you that much" I say matter of factly.

"I'm sure you don't but sadly somewhere in that beautiful head of yours the other Amara  disagrees" He sighs.

"Well I am sure your right but I think that it's best if you all go" I sigh.

"I'm not leaving you were a package deal and besides Nadia wouldn't forgive me if i didn't do everything in my will power to protect you" He sighs.

"I don't need protecting from Martin" I say matter of factly.

"No from Martin" He sighs.

"Than who" I ask curiously.

"your self" He sighs.

"I don't see why I would" I say honestly.

"Because you'll shut everything off and than you'll do something stupid and regret it later and than beat yourself down for it" He says sadly.

"Matt" Drew says coming out of know where.

"Drew" Matt sighs turning his way.

"you don't mind if i take Amara from you do you" He sighs.

"Sure" He sighs.

"Luna" One of the guys sighs walking outside to us.

"She's being a pain in the ass isn't she" I sigh standing.

"Yes boss" The guys says trying not to laugh.

"Bring her to me" I sigh.

"I don't like that look" Matt sighs.

"What look" I say playing with the syringe in my pocket.

"The look of you just might do something sneaky" He sighs.

"I don't have a sneaky look"

"Actually you have a lot of looks that determine what is going to happen to the person your thinking of" Drew sighs smirking his hands in his pockets.

"Here you go boss" One of the guys sighs walking with another bringing her outside.

"Thanks you may say if you want and call the others will you" I sigh.

"What is you want with me Matt's sex toy" She sighs rolling her eyes.

"You see your sort of testing my patients with you and i am trying to be nice" I sigh.

"Testing your patients do you have any" She says challengingly.

"Do I have any patients" I laugh. "You don't listen to anything that comes out of your mouth do you" I sigh standing.

"Do you listen to half of what comes out of your mouth" She sighs.

"Good everyone's here" I sigh turning to them.

"Do you all know what you are to do" I ask curiously eyeing them all. "Good" I smile.

"Now evil me I a afraid your time is up you are of no use to me other than an example of what will happen if any of them cross me and yes that does go for Matt and Drew" I sigh turning to them both. "Amara" Drew says confused.

"Shush I am speaking" I sigh. "Now if anyone and i mean anyone crosses me this shall be your fate" I say grabbing evil me and plunging the syringe in her neck and pushing her in the pool" I smile.

"Hey" I say to one of the guys who looked terrified. "Get rid of this" I sigh reverting my attention back to evil me disintegrating in the pool.

"Any other questions concerns about why I'm doing what I'm doing protest" I say eyeing everyone. "Good" I smile. "Now back to work" I say coldly before walking right pasted Drew and Matt and right into the house to the kitchen I needed grapes which would be of great use when your like me and need a healthy stress relief and plus their wasn't Ice Cream.

"Amara" Drew sighs walking into the kitchen.

"Yes" I say popping a grape into my mouth looking down at my phone as i texted everyone and told them what needed to be done for my plan.

"Amara" Drew says with a sigh taking the phone from me.

"yes" I say popping another grape in my mouth and giving him my undivided attention.

"I'm not leaving you" He says sternly.

"Ummhum tell that to evil me in the pool" I sigh grabbing my phone and walking around him out of the kitchen to my own room where i could be left to think about my full proof plan that i wanted to go smoothly.

"Amara put the goddamn phone down and listen to me" He yells annoyed shutting the door after me.

"What do you want" I say with attitude and annoyance as i dramatically drop the phone on the bed.

"To talk to you" He sighs.

"Ok well talk but keep in mind of what i said 5 minutes ago about evil me in the pool" I say coldly picking up the phone continuing what i was doing.

"Amara for gods sacks" He says angrily snatching the phone out of my hand.

"You said you wanted to talk didn't say i had to talk back nor listen" I say trying to snatch the phone back.

"I'm going to convince you to stay" He sighs sitting the phone down on the small table next to the bed.

"Their is nothing you can possibly do to convince me" I say matter of factly.

"I plan to do very good convincing" He sighs before kissing the crap out of me.

I woke up feeling like...i don't even know but when i looked over Drew was gone and I couldn't say that it was a dream because i was fully unclothed.

"You've got to be kidding me" I mumble angrily to myself running a hand through my hair. They had to leave that was the plan...oh i hoped they listened. I quickly get up and get dressed.

When i race down the steps everyone is eating.

"What the hell is this a party" I say coldly.

"It's called what we negotiated last night" Drew sighs.

"No...My mind hasn't changed you guys have to leave now" I say sternly.

"Why" Drew says curiously leaning on the wall at the bottom of the steps.

"Why do you have to make this so difficult" I say annoyed.

"I don't see how it's so difficult we help you if anything i see that as back up" He sighs.

"It's not backup it's a death wish" I say coldly. "Apparently" I yell. "No one follows what i told them" I say glaring at Drew. "I'm try so hard to be nice but no one likes to listen...Dear Matt" I say annoyed reverting my attention to him.

"Amara" He says darkly.

"Don't Amara me" I say coldly. "I think I've made myself clear as to what i want"

"Now your going to pout like a baby because everything isn't going you way" He smirks darkly.

"I don't pout Matt" I smile. "I go very dark" I sigh. Walking down the rest of the steps.

"Where's the new guy" I ask one of the guards. "Right here" The guys says quickly running into the room.

"lewis isn't it" I sigh.

"yes" He says nervously.

"Lewis what is it i told you to do" I ask curiously.

"To tell everyone when it was time to go"

"That's exactly right little Lewis" I sigh turning to Matt.

"Being dark isn't going to solve the problem" Matt sighs.

"Is it" I sigh. "You see it's seems everyone is taking me for a joke....Do I look like a joke Matt" I sigh.

"Do it and you'll reap the consequences" He says coldly.

"Consequences" I sigh smiling a Lewis. "Kids go to the garage now" I say sternly.

"No sit" Drew says sternly walking over to me.

"And what exactly do you think your doing" I say coldly.

"Doing what i should have done yesterday" He sighs.

"And what exactly could you have done to change my mind" I sigh.

"Put you in your place" He says coldly.

"Put me in my place" I laugh. "It's seems everyone thinks it's fun to just put me in my place and no one understands what's at stake here" I sigh. "Did you not listen when i said what would happen if you didn't listen to me and  what i am saying" I say taking out my phone and looking at it.

"Oh i Listened but you wouldn't hurt me or anyone else otherwise you wouldn't be trying so hard to get us out of here" He smirks.

"No your right" I sigh. "But I wonder what would happen if i didn't care" I sigh pulling out a syringe of blue liquid. "Now Martin will get what he wants" I sigh sticking the syringe in my arm.

"Why in the hell would you do that" Drew says snatching the syringe from me.

"Because i can do what ever I want now you have no choice but to leave" I sigh turning around and walking over to the couch and sitting down. "Now kids go to the garage now" I say loud enough for them to here. "Lewis i am letting you redeem yourself" I sigh. "Go get the thing Liam left for me".

"No lewis don't" Matt says glaring at me. "you wanna play this dark game... well let's play together me vs. you...you think you can survive that" He says coldly walking over to me.

"You will never be darker than me" I sigh rolling my eyes at him.

"Oh really" He says amused.

"positive" I sigh. "Well how about 3 against 1" Myla says walking forward and taking a seat.

"Go for it" I smile. "Just know that when i win you won't be alive to tell" I sigh.

"And you so sure because" Drew sighs.

"Because i me of course" I smirk.

"No you not" He says with a sigh. "Now get up go get in the goddamn car right now with the kids so we can all work this out together as a family" he says sternly.

"No I'd rather not if I get in that car all it'll do is end with someone dead" I sigh.

"Amara don't make me ask twice" He says coldly.

"Don't make me do something well both regret and stop pressing the situation all of you" I say coldly. "I'm doing this by myself because i want to and their is nothing you can do about it"

"Oh but their is" Matt says holding up a syringe to Drew.

"Your going to drug me" I laugh.

"what ever it takes remember" Drew says with a sigh.

"Well you can't" I sigh looking at my phone.

"Why not princess" Matt smirks.

"Because" I say not taking my eye's off of his. "I'm going to blow this whole place up in about I'd say 45 minutes  because it'll take me a while to kill all of you dad's guys" I sigh standing. "Who will literally be here 10 and plus kill him as well which will take me a while for fun purposes" I sigh walking around Drew to the table. "What can i say i hold grudges" I say still looking down at my phone. "Although i will admit i love you all a lot more than before with all the effort that you put in to save me from myself but to be honest i had it handled and it was going to be a surprise when i showed up at the house but that sounded like to much energy so while i was in the shower this one came to mind and of course all of you fell for it like the cute little people you are and here we are so their are guns under the chairs and while you guys do that i have to check up on the bomb" I sigh giving them one last glance before picking up the kitchen fruit bowl and digging through it for the big bomb that Liam hid for me.

"That is the most stupidest plan slash smart at the same goddamn time plan ever" Matt says surprised.

"I know" I sigh looking over the bomb.

"For once your smart" Myla says happily.

"I was always smart Myla who do you think came up with the plans when we trained as a team in the ware house obviously not Matt" I laugh lightly.

"I did help" Matt says defensively.

"Oh please you were to busy focused on my boobs to actually listen to a word i was saying or anyone else for that matter" I sigh.

"Well in my defense I was a kid than I'm a man now" He sighs.

"Yeah sure go tell Hailey your  a man now" I  tease with a sigh walking over to the middle of the floor and squatting down to open the floor board. and sitting the bomb inside. "But honestly you guys weren't supposed to be here" I sigh.

"Well I guess that means Drew is more convincing than i ever was" Matt sighs.

"What ever" I sigh rolling my eyes and picking up my phone to see what time it was.

"Trap time" I sigh walking over to the hidden closet. "What's over their" Drew says curiously.

"A secret closet duh how else do you explain the reason why i always won hide and seek" I say raising eyebrow.

"So your saying your were cheating" He says amused.

"No I'm just saying that this is where i was hiding" I sigh with a smile pulling out the two bog duffle bags and dragging them over to a table.

"What exactly do you have planned" Matt says curiously.

"Well to booby trap the house like it's Halloween and than blow it up with you father inside" I sigh opening the both bags and pulling out a piece of a gun. and laying everything thing down the table which was nothing but smaller bombs and some traps to paralyze people. So after placing the bombs around the house with the help of everyone and the small paralyzing bombs I was ready to go.

"So what is the best for last" Drew sighs.

"The one and only thing I ever bought that i am sad to blow up" I sigh before quickly putting the gun together.

"That was a minute slower than your usual time" Matt sighs.

"Hey I am not in a near death situation so the minute doesn't matter " I state holding up the gun.

"well if you were" He teases.

"oh shut it" I say rolling eyes and walking passed him to the middle of the door way and taking a few steps back to line the gun up with the target of the door before I pull the string that was attached to the door and grab a chair and standing on top of it to hang the gun on the stand that Liam left for me. But seeing as i am short and the chair did absolutely nothing I couldn't attach the string to the gun.

"Drew could you" I sigh.

"having a short person problem" He teases.

"Now is not the time for your annoying teasing about my height" I say annoyed.

"fine" He sighs still laughing to himself walking over to me.

"Thanks" I say trying to concentrate as he held me higher than the chair so i could connect the string with the gun.

"Done" I sigh putting my arms down and resting them on his broad shoulders.

"Done" He teases.

"Yes can you put me down now" I say annoyed.

"That was a little rude" He says amused.

"please" I say in an even bitchier attitude than before. 

"Sure" He sighs sitting me down on the ground.

"That's for assaulting my eye's with your a fully clothed porn" Myla says dramatically.

"You are welcome" I smile. Before pulling my phone out of my pocket. "Five minutes until they are here" I sigh putting the phone back into my pocket and decided to get a bowl of grapes to snack on until i have to kill people on this fate full day. And also check up on the kids.

"Mom" Avery smiles.

"Princess Avery" I smile.

"So what exactly is to happen" Dillon says curiously.

"Well you guys are going to go to the safe house first and we will meet you guys their when everything is safe and ok" I smile.

"Why can't you guys just come with us" Hunter says curiously.

"Because you father is being stubborn and when i mean by father i mean both so that means they want to stay but i promise I'll meet you at the safe house"

"Don't you mean we" Drew sighs walking into the garage.

"No I don't" I say teasingly.

"Ouch my feelings" He says dramatically touching his heart.

"Promise you'll come home" Nadia says sadly to me.

"Надя я обещаю всем сердцем " I say honestly.

translation: Nadia I promise with all of my heart

"I didn't know you had a heart" Matt sighs.

"And this is why i curse you out in my head" I sigh.

"you've always cursed me out in your head during a lot of things"

"Well i am completely over this parent bonding moment" Nadia sighs.

"Oh come on I am the cooler parent obviously" Matt sighs.

"Sure what ever you tell yourself at parent teacher conferences" She sighs.

"and their is your mother's humor that annoys me....oh how i feel bad for you Elijah" Matt sighs.

"Oh you loved my humor everyone does other wise you'd all have a very boring life" I say honestly.

"It does annoy me sometimes though but the annoyance is a cute one" Drew sighs.

"I hate that you think I am cute it completely goes against my nature" 

"Really i didn't know" He smirks.

"Well that look says a lot over the moment just make sure your bring pizza home for dinner" Dillon sighs shutting the door to the van.

"Wait" I say hiding my smile. "Seat belts otherwise it'll be no reason to put you in a car" I teases earning whines of mom. "Ah the sweet sound of teasing children" I smile. "Love you bye" I sigh shutting the door.  "Alex...mess up...I'll kill you after Layla does" I say seriously.

"Don't have to tell me twice" He says keeping his eye's to the front. After Alex drove off with the kids and Theo and Kara and Kayla and Lucas following after it was just me Drew, Alex and Myla and Jordan and the gang.

"Honestly all we have to do is just sit" I sigh playing with the end of my pony tail. before i than decide to just eat grapes in awkward silence which than their is a knock at the door.

"Come in" I yell with a devilish smirk. "Or other words say hello to my little friend" I sigh standing up. When the door opened I felt like a little kid on Christmas because i thought it would be Martin but it wasn't it was just a solider i guess to make sure it was safe.

"Well one down" I sigh before picking up the gun i hid under the couch seat.

"Amara what the hell is wrong with you" Matt says snatching the bazooka from me.

"having fun" I say snatching it back.

"Dangerous object hello" He says snatching it back and looking at Drew.

"your not my father so back off and if you want one so bad theirs on under that chair too" I say snatching mine back.

"your kidding" He smirks.

"no now leave my bazooka alone" I sigh petting it.

"You are just full of wonder aren't you" Drew sighs shaking his head.

"says the guy who has a AK 47 for fun" I say raising an eyebrow.

"yeah i have one but i don't use it to kill people with" He says matter of factly.

"well than i guess it isn't for fun is it" I say raising an eyebrow.

"What ever" He sighs running a hand through his hair.

"Well let's have some fun" I sigh.

Four months is a long time to have a happy enjoyable life if you ask me we killed Martin finally and now we were all a big happy family or something like that things were sort of complicated but didn't all big families have complicated situations.

"Drew" I sigh climbing into the bed.

"yes love" Drew smiles giving me his undivided attention.

"I want to have a b...barbecue tomorrow and i am not sure what would be a great game for the neighbors" I sigh.

"Well why not charades" Drew sighs playing with my hand.

"I like that idea" I smile.

"yeah" He smiles kissing my hand.

"I love it" I smile weaving one of my hands through his hair.

"I love you ,you know that" He smiles. 

"You say that like every morning and night and when i see you" I sigh climbing on him so i was straddling him. "And i love you more" I sigh.

"that is never going to happen" He sighs.

"To late" I whisper kissing him.

"Nope never going to happen" He smirks before kissing me lighting and slowly inching his hands up my shirt.

"Fun time" I sigh putting the rest of the grapes on the tray next to the other fruits.

"I don't see why we have to have a barbecue" Dillon sighs.

"Well just think of it as a cover story as to why your parents are super rich and have so much money and kill some people" I sigh.

"specifically your mother" Drew whisper behind me.

"No i don't am very nice it's you who is the one isn't very lenient" I say turning around to him.

"Me and your the one waving a kitchen knife at me" He smirks amused.

"Sorry" I say honestly sitting down the knife.

"Dillon take this outside for your mother ok" Drew sighs.

"Ok" Dillon says taking the tray with a sigh of annoyance and walking out of the kitchen.

"Now I have you all to myself" He smirks before blocking me into the island counter.

"I think last night was you having me all to your self" I say amused.

"Last night was just one of many nights" He sighs.

"Oh really and how many night's do you plan to just have me all to yourself"

"For forever nights" He smiles.

"That is not a thing" I laugh.

"Really it isn't" He says with a bright smile.

"No it isn't" I say laugh at him.

"well it should be" He sighs.

"Well than in this house we shall declare it a thing" I sigh.

"I shall declare many things to you than" He sighs wrapping his hands around my waist.

"Declare things like" I ask curiously with a sigh wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Like how much i love you and how hot you are so hot and beautiful and such a badass queen" He sighs with a bright smile.

"I like all of those things" I smile.

"Well than it is settled" He sighs kissing me lightly.

"Amara... and Drew stop making out in the kitchen like teenagers and let's go" Alex yells.

"Goodbye Alex" Me and Drew yell in unison. "I think we should go upstairs now" Drew says his eye's filled with lust.

"Now" I say surprised.

"Now ,now like up the steps now" He says sternly.

" What about the party" I say surprised.

"they'll be fine with out us for a few hours" He sighs.

"And what is to be the excuse when they ask were we were" I say curiously.

"I was helping you get dress" He says with a smirk.

"yeah sure you were" I say amused.

(2 weeks later)

"So how's things with you and Drew" Layla sighs.

"Fine" I say honestly.

"Fine it's been like over a month and you still haven't talked to Drew about the whole baby thing" Marina sighs.

"well it's not something that comes up in everyday conversation" I say honestly taking a sip of my soda.

We were now all at the board walk with the kids and the guys with guys walked behind us and the kids to keep an eye on things they liked to call it. Which in reality they were keeping an eye on out ass's literally and physically.

"But i am sure sex with Drew does" Kayla sighs raising an eyebrow.

"Sex with Drew isn't something we discuss it more so just happens" I say honestly.

"yeah sure one minute your talking the next having sex" Layla laughs only to be shocked when their is no answer. 

"You guys are like horny dogs" Layla luaghs.

"Am not" I say annoyed. Walking over to the trash can to throw my soda away only for some teenage boys to start cat calling me talking about damn mommy. I was so not in the mood fir their annoyance. So I do what i do best i took the cap off of my soda and threw it on them it was mostly ice and with that i walked the other way.

"Bitch" i heard one of them yell.

Oh how that made me feel so much better.
"what was that about" Drew says curiously glaring at the teenage boys.

"Nothing important" I sigh.

"It seemed very important" He says seriously furrowing his eyebrows together.

"You mean it seems as if those high school boys over their were hitting on me"I sigh.

"Exactly that"

"Welp i took care of so their is no reason to go and kick their asses" I say with a smile.
"Wanna get on the farris wheel" i smile.

"The farris wheel is boring" He sighs.

"Oh come on where getting on the farris wheel" I smile. "Now say bye to the boys" I say pulling him along.

"Amara im not getting on the farris wheel"He says with a groan.

Yes you are with me now other wise i will never cook again" i say narrowing my eyes at him.

"I think i can live with that" he smiles.

"But you cant live without tamales" I sigh.

"You devilsih woman"he says giving up.

"Now we get on the farris wheel" I say continuing to pull him.

"Come on Alex i want to get on the farris wheel to"Layla says grabbing Alex.

"Why do you want to get on the farris wheel"I ask curiously.

"To make sure you actually go through with what we were talking about remember"Layla says glancing at Drew.

"i dont need helo Layla"I say warningly.

"Well i dont see the problem Amara"

"Amara come on before the line gets long and we have to wait for forever" Drew says pulling me away from everyone else.

The entire walking with Layla next to us was killing me.

"You know what" I say frustrated turning to Drew.
"Layla could you give us a minute"

"Sure no problem"Layla says with a satisfied smile takibg Alex and walking away.

"So whats up"Drew says eyeing me.

"I want to have a baby"I sigh.

"Your funny"He laughs.

"I'm being serious"

"Like an actually real baby" he sayd with a light laugh.

"You know what Drew never mind" I say walking off only for him to follow.

"Wait"he sighs pulling me to him.

"What"

"You didnt want a baby before after Avery and i think maybe your just going through a phase or somthing" he sighs.

"A phase for like a 1 year...you know what Drew your an ass" I say walking passed him to the kids. Which i stayed with them while they got on rides. Ignoring Drew the whole time.

Drew's P.O.V

"What happened with you an Amara" Alex asks confused.

"Nothing important" I sigh.

"It seemed like you my dear brother are going to be sleeping on the couch tonight" Theo sighs touching my shoulder.

"I can handle Amara" I sigh looking down at my phone which was ringing and getting on my goddamn nervous and of course it was the one and only.
"So Theo back off" I say coldly answering the phone and walking away from them so they couldn't hear my conversation.

Amara's P.O.V

"Amara" Drew sighs as i climb into the bed.

"Good night"I say completely ignoring him and turning off the light.

"Hi" I smile to everyone. Seeing as i work so hard i take mondays off which i am not complaining with. All the kids were at school as usual so it was just me Drew and the guys the girls were coming over in an hour later.

"Hey love"Drew says trying to kiss me but i only dodge it and walk into the kitchen and mummble hi.

"You still upset about what i said" he says with a sigh.

"No im not upset if thats what you want who am i to upject right" i say slammbing the fridge shut and grabbing ny bowl of grapes and walking past him.

"I dont see the problem" Drew sighs.

" Well than i guess their isnt one than is their" I say coldly turning around and heading out to the guys.

"So what is so important Alex" I sigh.

"Well guess who is getting married" he sighs.

"Aw Liam" I smile.

"Thanks" He smiles.

"Although i have to say it seems a bit early" I say sitting down.

"yeah well she wants to before her brother's girlfriend has the baby" He sighs.

"Drew doesn't like that word do you Drew" I say smartly.

"I never said i didn't like the word but you know what I'm not changing my mind" He says sternly.

"You don't have to because I just did" I say back quickly standing and walking away I was headed to the office to work on work from home seeing as i was off which since i was bored I decided why not. Until i got hungry of course than i had no choice but to leave the office and go to the kitchen. When i made it out of the office it was freezing which surprised the hell out of me so I decided to go get a sweater before I went to the kitchen. Only to walk right into Drew.

"Excuse me" I say not even giving him a second glance making my way to the closet and grabbing my sweater and walking out of the room to the kitchen.

"Amara" Drew sighs.

"Don't touch me" I say taking a step back and crossing my arm's because i was cold as hell. "What do you want" I say putting a strand of hair behind my ear making my way to the kitchen with him following.

"Look I'll admit it was wrong for me to just shut down the option and not listening to what you wanted or taking it to heart but i just don't think it's a good Idea"

"Well then their is nothing left to say" I say quickly turning around and opening the fridge and pulling out peppers and chicken.

"Amara" The girls say happily.

"Well than i guess their is nothing left to say" Drew says with Venom before walking away. I'll admit it hurt a lot but their was no damn way i was going to let  it get to me.

"What was that about" Layla says worried.

"Nothing important Layla" I sigh not even giving the girls a second glance.

"It's very important because I have never seen him talk to you like that a day in my life that is completely out of his character and more so in Matt's direction" She says with a sigh.

"Matt and Drew are two different people Layla they may pick up some of the same traits from each other because of me" I sigh turning to them. "Want to help" I say holding up a pepper. After a while of cutting up the peppers and listen to the girls chat they all left the kitchen which i stayed cutting the last bit and watching the rest of the food cook. After I was finished i decided to just let the food cook while i was thinking.

"Amara" Drew says angrily.

"What" I say confused.

"You could have burned the house down what in the hell is wrong with you" He yells.

"Nothing's wrong with me it just was an accident" I say angrily.

"An accident" He laughs sitting the burnt pan in the sink. "What in the hell are you crazy it was burning"

"No I'm not crazy i was just thinking and forgot" I say back angrily.

"you forgot a pan full of food was cooking in front of your face that's what your telling me"

"What...am i not aloud to forget things"

"Sure your aloud but who in the hell forgets that their cooking something" He yells.

"Obviously me" I yell back.

"Well you could have burned the house down because you can't get over yourself"

"Get over myself...I said I would leave it alone the decision was made"

"Well obviously your not leaving it alone if your so out of your state of mind you almost burned the house down"

"Yeah well I'm sorry ok" I yell. "Goddamn...your such an asshole your acting as if I did it on purpose I wouldn't purposely burn the goddamn house down with everyone inside"

"How do i know that based on the way you were just standing their"

"Well it says a lot seeing as you don't doesn't it" I say with a glare.

"Your such a goddamn headache" He says angrily.

"I'm a headache please I'm not the one yelling am I"

"I'm yelling because you pissing me off" He yells.

"Well I so are you" i yell right back.

"You know what" He says coldly getting all up in my personal space, but before he could say anything his phone started to go off and the girls came back I guess to see what in the hell was going on.  "you know what" He sighs looking down at his phone before putting it back in his pocket. "stay out of the kitchen ok... I don't need you burning down the goddamn house when I'm gone" He says coldly before walking out of the kitchen.

"You don't tell me what to do" I say coldly.

"I'm not telling you" He says back.

"I'm not one of your little soldiers"

"Amara" He says coldly. "Don't fuckin push me...Just do what i tell you for once" He sighs before walking away.

"Asshole" I mumble turning around and walking over to the sink and picking up the pan full of burnt peppers and saw and i just dump it all in the trash and order pizza instead. The girls left seeing as so did the guys i guess they wanted nothing to do with the fight me and Drew just had and to mostly keep and eye on him so he wouldn't do anything stupid. It was a good thing the kids didn't hear anything that happened since they were all in the game room but if they did they did a pretty good job of not showing it. After the kids ate and went to bed I grabbed my laptop and continued what i was doing before on the bed seeing as Drew wasn't here no need for me to not seize the moment and opportunity to get work done in peace and quite. Only for it to be broken when I feel a light fall in the bed next to me.

"Hello love" Drew says happily trying to kiss me.

"your drunk Drew" I sigh continuing exactly what I was doing.

"ummhum" He says slowly closing the lap top.

"Drew you smell like alcohol and like some weird perfume" I say disgusted while moving the laptop to the end of the bed. 

"That's your perfume" He sighs running a hand through his hair.

"No it's not I don't wear perfume and i damn sure wouldn't wear something that smells like that" I say honestly. Because for one it was to strong and not very pleasing smell for me.

"It's most defenitally yours"

"Please get in the shower you stink and now the bed smells like who ever you were with" I sigh climbing out of the bed and grabbing a blanket off of the small chair and heading straight for the door.

"Where are you going" He sighs getting in front of me and blocking me from the door.

"Going to watch a movie by myself" I sigh.

"stay" He says sternly.

"Drew your drunk just get in the shower and than we can talk ok" I say convincingly but as soon as he got in I was going to go to sleep downstairs on the couch. I went to sleep last night in complete silence eating Ice Cream watching My wife and kids and two and a half men which was very entertaining. 

"Amara" I hear someone say taping me.

"umm" I say sitting up and running a hand through my hair.

"What are you doing on the couch" Layla says confused.

"I fell asleep watching TV see" I sigh standing up and throwing the blanket on the couch. And picking up the bowl.

"What were you doing on the couch"  Drew says confused running a hand through his hair.

"you were drunk smelled horrible" I sigh walking around him into the kitchen.

"I was drunk" He says with a sigh running his hand through his hair once more.

"Yes otherwise i wouldn't have said it" I sigh putting my bowl in the sink and walking over to fridge to get orange juice.

"Did i say anything" He asks curiously.

"Like" I ask curiously.

"Just anything unusual" He says with a shrug casually.

"Nope" I say pouring the orange juice in a glass.

"Good" He says with a sigh before walking over to a cabinet.

"Good" I say trying to process before i start a conversation with what i have to say.

"Yeah good otherwise i would have another headache this morning" He sighs.

"That's really rich coming from the guy who came in the house late at night drunker than drunk it's self smelling like some cheap perfume and than trying to kiss me" I say sitting down my glass and turning to him.

"It was your perfume" He sighs.

"No it's not Drew....Because I don't where perfume" I state.

"Well than i don't know what it was maybe it was the shirt" He says with a shrug.

"the shirt now your trying to play me" I say giving him one last look before walking away to the room i had work today which meant i had to take a fast shower and get ready for work.

It was a good thing i didn't have to take the kids to school today.

"So" I sigh sitting my tan pocket book on the table.

"you said something" He says looking at me.

"yeah I was on the edge of saying something like where were you last night?" I sigh giving him my undivided attention.

"I don't remember" He sighs looking down at his phone.

"you don't remember" I sigh not believing it for nothing. "Well who were you with?"

"No one important" He sighs.

"No one important" I smile not believing anything he says for shit because Drew had perfect memory Drunk or not.

"Ready" Theo sighs walking into the living room.

"No he's not" I say sternly not taking my eye's off of Drew. "So you come home late last night Drunk and smelling like perfume but you know nothing...remember nothing" I say leaning on the table.

"I don't see why it's so important" He sighs.

"Did you not hear anything I just said" I say annoyed.

"yeah I heard you but I am not sure why it matters" He says confused. 

"Let me break this down for you" I sigh unhinging myself from the table. "you came home last night super late Drunk which means your were out Drinking and than you come in the room smelling like perfume that does not belong to me because i don't smell like perfume or wear it which means that you were with someone" I say on the breaking point of cursing him out.

"Why does it matter Amara" He sighs.

"It matters because like I said you came home last night drunk smelling like perfume someone else's perfume that's why it matters...so in the hell were you with for you to smell like cheap perfume"

"Why do you have to question it" He sighs.

"I have to question it Drew because were married and sleep in the same bed and raise children together that's why i question it"

"We didn't sleep in the same bed last night did we" He retorts.

"No we didn't because i didn't want to smell that disgusting cheap ass perfume all night"

"Well than I guess their is nothing to question is their" He says sternly.

"I'm questioning you" I say confidently.

"Amara...don't push it ok" He sighs.

"Push what their is nothing to push Drew it's either you were with another girl or you weren't it's not that hard of a question to  answer" 

"Look Amara" He says full of anger glancing at Theo who was just awkwardly standing their. "Don't Question me or what i do with out you" He whispers sternly in my ear as his hand tightly wraps around my wrist on the table. "Question me again and their will be consequences understand" He says with Venom not taking his cold eye's off of mine.

"I don't take order's from you which is more of a reason for you to back off...and you know what if you don't want to tell me who you were with fine don't tell me but you will not order me around like a little puppy because I am the goddamn queen of this empire and if you cross me i will make it fall just as how fast it got built...Do you understand"

"I Understand but apparently you don't" He sighs. "How many times do i have to say it push and you get pushed right back... I'm not Matt and you do not want to get on my goddamn bad side...for now on you listen to me otherwise we won't have a understanding and you'll feel like your back at that little warehouse Martin held you in...Now do we have a understanding or is their something else you have to say" He says with a venom glare i felt like my wrist was on fire.

"I have to get to work" I say coldly trying to snatch my arm out of his grasp.

"Do we have an understanding" He says coldly earning nothing from me. "Say it" He says loud and cold enough to make everyone  in a 100 mile radius run like hell.

"yes" I say not taking my eyes off of him.

"Good" He says with a smile letting go of my hand.

"Asshole" I mumble in my head rubbing my wrist before picking up my phone and making my way to out of the house to go to work. My wrist was so going to be bruised later.

Work for me went by quickly sadly enough I picked the kids up from school early to get Ice Cream because who doesn't love Ice Cream. When we made it back to the house Drew was their with the guys talking about what i don't know and nor did I care. I just walked in walked to the table looked at the mail and made my way to the kitchen looking through it.

"Why did you pick the kids up early" Drew says casually walking into the kitchen.

"Because I figured they could use a break" I sigh not paying him any mind as i looked at the mail.

"They could use a break or you" He sighs.

"Both" I say honestly opening one of the letters still not looking at him.

"A break from what exactly it's not like you do anything important" He sighs.

"Now that was disrespectful" I say seriously sitting down the mail and looking at him.

"It's only the truth Amara" He sighs.

"Well think what you want Drew and you can continue to think about that by yourself and away from me because that's what you need to do stay the hell away from me" I say coldly picking up the mail and looking it over once more before sitting it back down and walking over to the refrigerator and grabbing some tomatoes and stuff to make a salad.

"Didn't I say not for you to do anything in the kitchen" He sighs.

"Yeah well I'm not listening" I sigh not giving him a second glance looking over the label on the pepper.

"You just love to annoy me don't you" He sighs snatching the packaged pepper out of my hand.

"Annoy you it annoys you that I am actually doing something other than work" I laugh rolling my eyes snatching it back.

"Yeah it does" He sighs snatching it back. "What did I say this morning Amara" He says coldly sitting down the pepper and not taking his eye's off of me.

"You said a lot of things but I wasn't listening" I sigh picking back up the pepper.

"Is this enough of a reminder" He says quickly grabbing my wrist the same one from before putting enough pressure to make me wince and sit down the pepper.

"Now that you suddenly remember what i said why did you pick the kids up early" He sighs.

"Because I felt like it" I say fighting the pain.

"you felt like it" He laughs pulling me to him gripping my wrist so tight it made me gasp. "Does it hurt" He asks curiously.

"If i don't  question you theirs no reason for you to question me is their" I say sternly.

"Mom" Avery yells.

"Go" He says letting go of my wrist.

"How about you handle it" I say  with a stern glare.

"I can't busy" He says walking pasted me leaving.

"Fine" I retort rubbing my wrist before walking out of the kitchen.

(1 week)

It has been a week and Drew has been coming home drunk every night smelling like the same old perfume.

"So what have you been doing to day" Layla sighs sitting on the couch.

"Nothing important" I sigh.

"Nothing important well than your life must be boring" Kayla sighs.

"Boring no but eventful yes" I sigh.

"Well that is understandable all of our enemies are dead" Kara smiles.

"And that makes me very happy" I smile.

"Someone is at the door" Layla sighs.

"maybe it's Skylar" I say excitedly.

"Hi" I say confused.

"Is Drew here" She says eyeing me.

"No but I am sure I can relay a message" I say with a smile.

"It's just we have to talk could you give this to him" She says handing me a velvet box.

"sure is their a name I should say" I say taking the box.

"It's Kristina" She smiles before she walks away  when i close the door i get the strong sent of what I have been smelling on Drew every single night for the past week and a half now.

"Who was that" Layla says curiously.

"Kristina and I think that her and Drew are very close but will see when i open this box" I sigh quickly opening it.

"What is in the box" Kayla says curiously.

"Drew's death wish" I say glaring the content in the box which was going to be the death of Drew today.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I hope enjoyed this chapter and have tried to comprehend the violent side of Drew as much as I did writing it although I feel like I confused myself with it but any-who I'll see you the next chapter and don't forget to vote lovez yah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 3.5K 62
When Kayla's mom gets fed up with her dad's abusing, and cheating she escapes his traps with 2 children on her hands. Once Kayla, her mom, and siblin...
253K 12K 41
Nahla had always had a rough life- from her not getting along well with her parents to having to deal with the hardships of being brought up in low i...
29 2 13
Amara Rose, the youngest and most sheltered Princess of Hell, is thrown into a world of chaos when she's framed for the murder of her mother and Quee...
197K 5.9K 32
Taylor Valentine is a fighter. A cold-blooded, ruthless fighter with a heart so cold that even the snakes feared him. Third in Command in The Vipers...