Yona's Personal Servant (Akat...

By JoyfulBangtan

Mayu, a 17 year-old girl, lived in the Hiryuu Castle her whole life. She was raised by the maids in the castl... More

Mayu's Profile
//Chapter 1//
//Chapter 2//
//Chapter 3//
//Chapter 4//
//Chapter 4.5 : Lost Necklace(Short Bonus)//
//Chapter 5//
//Chapter 6//
//Chapter 7//
//Chapter 8//
//Chapter 9//
//Chapter 10//
//Chapter 11//
//Chapter 12//
//Chapter 13//
//Chapter 14//
//Chapter 15//
//Chapter 17//
//Chapter 18//
//Chapter 19//
//Chapter 20//
//Chapter 21//
//Chapter 22//
//Chapter 23//
//Chapter 24//
//Chapter 25//
//Chapter 26//
//Chapter 27//
//Chapter 27.5: Flower Crowns//
//Chapter 28, part 1//
//Chapter 28, part 2//
//Chapter 28, part 3//
Chapter 28 part 4
Chapter 28 part 5
Chapter 28.5: Kosuke's past
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

//Chapter 16//

4.4K 134 73
By JoyfulBangtan

Mayu's P.O.V

"I don't know who was I scared of, you, or the Blue Dragon" Yoon confessed.

"Yeah, you shouldn't mess with me when I am angry" I said.

"Well yeah but your hair was glowing like crazy too" Yoon said in amazement.

"Right....Is it still glowing?" I asked Yoon.

"Nope" He answered.

"Let's not talk to them about the fact that my hair was glowing, they might think we went crazy" I said honestly.

"Mayu, we've seen many weird stuff lately, so I don't think they will think we went crazy" Yoon stated, making me nod in agreement.

****

"Kija.." I said, preparing myself to fight with numerous men who was pointing spears at us.

"Mayu, you were right. They are the polar opposite of my village" Kija, clenching his fist.

"Yoon, stay behind me" I ordered as Yoon went behind me.

"You've seen the Blue Dragon" One of the men snarled "We can't let you live for that."

"Not only that but you are also one of them too" Another man said with pure disgust "We can't let you live for that"

A man looked at us and smirked: "Can we keep these two ladies? They are quite beautiful. It will be regretful to end their life"

All the men nodded like dogs.

"OI! I am NOT A GIRL! I AM A HANDSOME GENIUS" Yoon retorted but they seem to not care or believe.

I growled : "Try to touch us and I will make sure that all of you go to Hell"

"Ooo~ Feisty, aren't we?" They all laughed.

A man came towards me and Yoon, trying to grab me by my hand but I punched him right in the stomach.

"Like I said....Try" I smirked.

Kija grabbed the man by the collar: "You are not even worthy to be near her" He threw him across the room.

If he did that for me...I don't know what will he do for Yona....The possibilities are endless

Suddenly rocks were falling down. I look at Kija and then at Yoon.

Earthquake...

What about the villagers?

"Kija! Take Yoon now! It's an order" I yelled, he hesitated but he took Yoon with him.

"What about you?!" He yelled back.

"I am coming! Just go!" I commanded and he left with Yoon.

****

Hak's P.O.V

I felt the ground shaking.

Earthquake...

I look at Princess Yona, who grabbed my hand in fear.

"Hak" She said, on the verge of crying.

Mayu and the others....

Mayu...

"I will be back in no time! I promise!" She said with a grin.

You better keep your promise Mayu...

"Hak! Look!" Princess  Yona yelled, making me snap out of my thoughts.

I look at where Princess Yona was pointed and I saw Kija, Yoon and Mayu, who was far behind them, running towards us.

"Kija!" Princess Yona yelled.

Kija and Yoon went towards Princess Yona.

"Hak!" I heard Mayu yell as she was running towards me.

Before she could she could reach us, huge rocks blocked the way, separating us from each other.

"Mayu!" Yoon, Kija and Princess Yona shouted in sync.

"Damn it!" I cursed as I dropped my weapon and went towards the huge rocks. 

"MAYU!" I yelled, trying to remove the rocks with the help of Kija.

"STAY THERE MAYU!" I yelled, feeling my heart getting heavier and heavier every time I removed a rock.

I look at my hands and saw blood gushing out of them.

"Mayu..." I said softly.

"Hak....Don't worry she is safe, I know it" I heard Princess Yona say.

Mayu's P.O.V

"Kija!"

"Yoon!" I yelled, trying to remove a rock.

"Yona!" I yelled again.

"Hak!" I yelled desperately.

"GET ME OUT OF HERE!" One of the man cried.

"SHUT UP AND HELP ME OUT DAMN IT!" I growled.

They all nodded and started to remove the rocks.

"H-he is here" A man said with fear.

"Who?!" I asked.

I heard bells.

My eyes widen: "The Blue Dragon"

I noticed that a  man tried to punch the Blue Dragon but I stopped him.

"If you want to live...I suggest you not to hurt him" I spat, glaring at the man, who whimpered in fear.

I pushed him away, making him fall on the ground.

Another man attempts to attack the Blued Dragon but he only got pushed away, making the Blue Dragon drop his mask, revealing his face.

"Don't look into his eyes!" A man ordered.

The Blue Dragons lets out a sigh and puts his mask back on.

***

"Did you come to join me and my friends?" I asked, hoping for an answer, but he didn't.

He took a blade which the village's men started to scream in fear, and shoved it in the rocks, making me smirk.

"ugh...you could've told them that you were using the blade to hit the wall instead of killing them" I said.

"Would they listen?" He said in a monotone voice.

"True.." I answered.

"Now ladies! Help us dig if you want to see your family!" They started to dig, not minding the Blue Dragon's presence.

"Huh...They seem to tolerate you know" I said, earning a nod from him.

****

Finally the wall was cracked opened, we all hid somewhere to not get hurt by it.

I stood up when I saw 4 familiar figures.

I grinned: "Told you I will be back"

"MAYU!" Yona yelled.

"I AM BACK AND ALIVE BABY!" I laughed.

I look at Hak, who was still staring at me.

"I know I am attractive but you shouldn't stare at me like that" I joked.

"Mayu.." He suddenly hug me, making me blush.

"H-hak?"

"Let's stay like this for a bit longer" He whispered, still holding onto me tightly.

I had small smile on my face as I hugged him back.

***

(A/N: Yes, I did change up some parts so that it could fit with my OC's.... sorry if you didn't like it)

"Is he joining us?" Kija asked in disbelief.

Yona and I went towards the Blue Dragon "This is Yona" Yona smiled at him.

"Please join us" I begged.

"You don't have to worry about your powers...we need you" Yona said softly.

"You don't need to close your eyes...You can be free from the evil stares of these people"

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N:

Question to the readers: Which fanfiction do you want me to write next?

1. HXH (Hunter x Hunter)

2. Naruto/ Naruto Shippuden

3. Fairy Tail

4. Noragami

5. Black Butler

6. Your Lie In April

7. Ouran High School Host Club

8. Pandora Hearts

9. Kpop Fanfiction (Comment me who or which band)

10. OC X OC fanfiction

You can also recommend me what fanfic should I write ^-^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.4K 1.3K 25
Yona was the beloved princess of the Kouka kingdom. After her mother was killed the King felt it was best to keep Yona's sister, y/n out of the publi...
11.9K 262 22
While traveling back to her time where she belongs Cleo never expected the 'Gang' will jump into the pit with her! Now In the 'real' world how will y...
214K 10.3K 200
Shin-ah x OC "I told you once, a long time ago, that you would have to choose which lives to save." Steel eyes flashed in the moonlight. "You choose...
203K 4.6K 43
"Shh... I'll teach you.... I'll teach you to love me.... you will learn... you will learn to be mine..." She sat still on his lap accepting her fate...