Alpha's Baby.(Being Edited)

By XxDinkyxX

"Your my mate." he whispers. I stare at him in shock. There's only one thing I can think of to say. "How long... More

Alpha's baby.
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Rant!
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Note Please read!!!!
Oops.
Oops 2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Epilogue
Note. Please Read.

Chapter 10

153K 2.6K 248
By XxDinkyxX

WOW just WOW! I never expected you guys to comment on my rant. I just put it hoping she'd leave me alone. (so far go good). But *sniff* Thank you guys. Those comments meant a lot to me. Thank you again. It's nice to know that I have such amazing a loyal fans. It really does mean a lot to me. And....

ARE YOU PEOPLE INSANE! Lol. I'm not got going to stop writing because of a few bad comments. You guys said it yourselves. I refuse to let someone bring me down or stop me from doing something I enjoy doing. Besides I'd never leave you guys hangin like that. That's just cold. Like I said before the positive out weights the negative and believe me I get more positive feed back than I do negative. It just amazes me.

To the girl that said she has a story but no one reads it but she keeps writing. Well you keep writing. People are bound to see your story. Next thing you know you'll have fans comments and votes out the butt. So much so you won't be able to keep up. Like me. I didn't think anyone would read mine either. Then boom. They are being read commented on voted and I'm being fanned. So don't stop

All the people that want me to read your stories it might be safer to inbox me and let me know. I think I deleted a email or two trying to save people's screen name so I can go back and read them. I didn't mean too. It's never safe for me to do two things at once. Lol. So if you did inbox and tell me again. If you put it on the Alphas Baby comments I might pass it.

Um anyway since your such AMAZING fans I give you another chapter.

Thanks again guys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I decided to take Tammy and Paul up on there offer. I hated being away from Kennedy. This way I don't have too. So I gave Al my two weeks notice. Pack our stuff.

Tammy was nice enough to come and help once I called her and told I would do it. She was so excited that I said yes. She immediately put all of Kennedy's stuff in an empty room next to my new one. Then jumped on a plane to help me. They had our stuff which wasn't much just Kennedy's stuff and my clothes shipped. I've been here for a several weeks now.

Christian is still doing any girl he comes across. But I'm nice and piss him off by making friends with them. No I'm really not going to be friends with them but it pisses him off when I do and act like what he does doesn't bother me. The only one I don't make 'friends' with is his bed buddy. Callie. We don't get along at all.

One thing has changed though and quite honestly I thought I'd never see the day. But here it is. Me and Amber are actually friends. She found her mate and settled down. The down side is that he's Christians best friend. Apparently he also known that they were mates but he actually admitted it to her he wasn't ready to settle down so he didn't tell her.

That night at the party and they slept together he decided he was ready. So he told her the truth a few days later and they started sneaking around because they didn't want anyone to know. I knew there was something off about her before I left but I didn't think anything about it. She quit partying and sleeping around. Who knew?

She was mad at me when she found out I was back but I told her my reasons and she understood and forgave me. She hangs out with me and Kennedy a lot when she's not with him. Or we just all hangout watching movies or something. Sadly almost everyone knows I'm Christians mate. Kinda obvious I had his freaking kid and is now living with his family. Speaking of family.

I haven't seen or heard from mine. Am I hurt? Nope not one freaking bit.

"Come on Sin. It's just one night." Amber whines. She's trying to talk me into going to the movies with them.

"I have Kennedy. I can't just up and leave her."

"Tammy will watch her." Vance says.

"No I'm good."

"Come on you need a night out. All you do is work and take care of Kennedy." Yes I did find a job. I was not going to have them support us. Maybe help out sure but not fully support us.

"Yeah and?"

"You need a break." she groans.

"I'm good."

"She's right Sienna. You need a night out. Go. I got her. I don't mind watching her. Go have some fun." Tammy says coming into the living room. I sigh heavily. One night won't hurt. Right?

"Alright fine." I huff.

"Yay." Amber Squeals.

"Shut up." I grunt.

"Go get ready Miss. Grumpy." I nod getting off the couch. I go upstairs and get ready.

When I'm done I go back down and see Kennedy awake. I get down on the floor and kiss her forehead.

"Momma will be back in a little bit. You be good for grandma and if you need anything have grandma call me. Okay princess? Love you." I coo kissing her forehead again.

"You talk to her like she can actually do it." Amber says giggling.

"She can. All she has to do is cry. Thank you very much."

"Come on mamma bear." she says pulling me up. I sigh heavily walking away.

"She'll be alright." Tammy says pushing me out the door.

"I know I just hate leaving her."

"I know but this will be good for you." I nod kissing her cheek. It's one thing to leave your baby to work it's another to leave her to go have fun. I shouldn't be having fun. I should be at home having fun with her.

Christian and his tramp Callie come out a few seconds later. I get into Vance's car with him and Amber.

"She's such a bitch." Amber growls.

"Who?" I ask.

"Callie." I nod laughing.

"You have no clue. You wouldn't believe what I caught the bitch doing when I first came back."

"What?"

"Breastfeeding my baby."

"She was what?!" Vance growls.

"Yep."

"Does Chris know?"

"Yep. He was in bed next her asleep but he knows."

"That's sick." Amber says.

"I know."

"How can she do that?"

"She's pregnant."

"She's what?"

"Yep pregnant. You guys didn't know that?"

"Oh god it's not Chris's baby is it?" she ask. I shrug.

"I don't know. He says it's not and that its her mates. Marked mate." I add.

"Bitch." I just nod. "They deserve each other." she mutters. I just nod again. "Would you ever consider being with him?" she ask. I nod.

"Yeah if he would change but I don't see that happening. Do you?"

"Actually he did after you left. For about four months. Until he found you and left to go being you back but he came back by himself and started back up again." Vance tells me. That's when I told him I didn't want him.

"Bullshit Van he just hit a dry spell." I scoff. "Doesn't matter."

"Yes it does. At least you know he can give up his player ways." Amber says.

"He'll never stop. Once a cheater always a cheater. A man whore will always be a man whore. Anyway." I say wanting to change the subject. "How are you two doing?"

"Actually pretty damn good." Vance answers. I nod. "Planning on moving in together as soon as we find a house." Amber says.

"Why a house. It's just yo.." I stop myself. "Your pregnant!" I yell. She giggles shaking her head.

"No. We just want a house. Just incase." I nod again.

"Congrats." I tell them.

"Thanks Sin." Amber says.

We get to the movies me as the fifth wheel but I really don't mind. Christian leaves us to get our tickets.

"You need a man." Vance says nudging me. I just shake my head no.

"She couldn't get one." Callie scoffs. I nod.

"Your right I couldn't because I refuse to be a revolving door." I tell her.

"Your just jealous because I have your man." she scoffs. I laughed hard.

"Bitch you have everybody's man. What do I got to be jealous over?"

"I'm prettier than you. I got your man. I can get any man I want. I could even take Vance away from Amber If I wanted to." Vance starts laughing hard at this. I mean knee slapping, choking, tears in his eyes, falling down to the ground laughing. Me and Amber are looking at him like his nuts.

"Oh...my...god.." he gasp out. "I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life...." he takes a deep breath letting it out. "Oh god. That was funny. Thanks Callie I really needed a good laugh. Ah to funny." he pauses wiping his face. Then he gets a real serious face. "Oh and for the record. I never or will I ever screw you. Even I have higher standards. And you could never take me away from Amber. I wouldn't touch you with a twenty foot pole. Sorry I mean fifty foot pole but I'm still sure that would make me fall in." he says walking away. Me and Amber follow him laughing our asses off. But I stop.

"Oh and Callie. If you think for one second I'm jealous of you think again. How could anyone be jealous of a whore. Seriously. You got a boyfriend, knocked up with his kid and screwing another guy. I don't know anybody who would be jealous of a disease infested skank. Yeah I'm real jealous there Callie." I say it loud enough for the whole theater to hear and walk away.

Me, Amber and Vance get junk food for us except Callie. I'm guessing he doesn't like her either. I know he never talks to her unless he has too. Actually no one does.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, Comment!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 449 12
David's been having these feelings and dreams and thoughts about Regina. He is trying to hold back because he loves Snow but how much does he love he...
560K 19.6K 32
After losing the most important person in her life. Ashley gets to finally meet the one person she's long to meet her father. Will everything go righ...
462K 10.9K 52
*Edited Lily was scorned by her Mate, after returning home to her family and the troubles she thought she left behind she discovers that more trouble...
33.8K 1.1K 34
Running from his dark legacy, River finds himself caught in the midst of a werewolf rivalry bleeding into the human world; a low fantasy enemies to l...