Chapter 5

Sorry thanks for pointing out my mistake I didn't realize I did that until a few of you told me. I guess I just had it in my head and wrote it in. I kinds spoiled it didn't I? Sorry but it's now fixed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been four months since I left. I got an apartment. Curtsy of Al. He owns the building the diner is in and just above it is a apartment. Luckily two bedrooms. And it was furnished. Yeah I coughed alot getting rid of all the dust but I did it. Well as much as I could. I did have buy the necessities. You know cup, plates, bowls, silverware, pots, pans, bedding. Yeah that stuff. I'm still stashing all my money except for what I need to spend. I got the baby's room all set up. Everything that he or she needs.

I don't know what it is. Everyone of my ultrasounds. I was either not far enough along or he or she wasn't positioned right. Little snot is toying with me. Yes I want to know so I could start buying clothes. Well I've been buying clothes mostly onezies but every now and then I'd find a cute unisex outfit. And I bought one girl dress and one boy outfit outfit so I could bring them home from the hospital in.

I ran into a pack. Yep unfortunately I just had to walk in on pack territory but I explained to the alpha I'm not here to cause trouble or joining their pack. I told him I just want to left alone so I could raise my daughter in peace. He agreed and leaves me alone but does come once a month to check on me just to make sure I'm not causing trouble and if I'm okay but other than that he leaves me alone. So does the pack members. Yeah they come in to the diner to eat and they will chat with me there but other than that they stay away.

I do have this good looking guy come in and flirt with me but all I do is look at him and glare. Can you say man whore? He is. He's stupid enough to flirt with me while he has a differant girl hanging off his arm when he comes in. I have a mate for one I don't need to be dating or have a boyfriend for one. Not like I'd even think of dating or have a boyfriend. He doesn't know I'm pregnant yet no one does but Al, Mabel and the alpha. I wear clothes that hide my belly but it won't be much longer and I won't be able to hide it. I'm getting big.

As I'm walking to my apartment. I have to walk to the back. That's the only way to get to it. That's another reason I like it. It's kinda hidden. I feel arms going around my waist and I start to panic until I feel the sparks and I hear that voice. since I turned 18 a week ago I feel the stupid sparks.

"Did you honestly think you could run and hide?" Christian whispers in my ear. I kinda relax thanking god it's not a murder.

"I'm not hiding." I was just hoping you wouldn't come look for me. He rubs my belly.

"Come home." he whispers. I shake my head no.

"No I'm fine where I'm at."

"No your not. Come home and let me take care of you and our baby."

"No."

"Please come home. So we can be together." I scoff at that.

"You didn't want me then and you don't want me now."

"That's a lie and you know it."

"I do? Really? You sleeping with all the girls at school is wanting me? You not telling me were mates is wanting me? Face it Christian you don't want me so you can play around."

"Not true. I was scared." he argues.

"Of what? What does the big bad alpha have to be afraid of?" silence. See he's not afraid. He just wanted to play around and he knows I'm right. He just wants me as another one of his toys.

"You not wanting me." he finally answers. I laughed at that.

"Your right I don't want you. Leave Christian." he lets go of me and when I turn around I see him walking backwards with unshed tears in his eyes. He nods turns around puts his hands in his pockets and walks to a Lamborghini. I know that's not his. I wanted to call him back and say I lied but nothing came out.

Truth is I do want him. I just don't want to be one of his toys. I've always wanted my mate. No matter who it is. I was always told your mate changes their ways. But see he never did. He still had his toys even after he knew I was his mate. Doesn't that just scream I don't want a mate? I want to play around? It does to me.

I watch him drive away with tears in my eyes then slowly turn back around walk back to my apartment. I unlock the door, take a shower, get out dress in pjs, go cook me some dinner and plop on the couch. I watch several movies then go to bed.

I lay there for hours thinking about him. I wonder if he changed his player way? Probably not I mean he didn't change them then and I doubt he's changed them now. I mean why would he settle for a nobody like me when he could have any girl he wants. And gets. Why am I even laying here thinking about him.

Wait! How did he even find me? I didn't tell the alpha where I'm from. I didn't tell him anything about me aside from being pregnant and I want to be left alone. I groan rolling over. So many damn questions running thru my head.

I wish I can go for a run. I haven't been on one since I got pregnant. It's dangerous for us to shift when we are pregnant. It could kill the baby. And that's a chance I'm not willing to take. But I could still wish I was out on a run. The wind blowing thru my fur. The adrenaline rush I get from running. The colors of the woods. The feel of being free. I miss it all. As much as I love carrying this baby I can't wait till its out. I just want to run. I know it's going to be harder now. I mean what do I do with the baby? I guess I still won't be doing much running.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, Comment!!!!!!