The Risen [John Seed]

By lxurente

》they call her an angel. then she met him... 《 More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 8

836 19 60
By lxurente

When they arrived at Angelina's house, he also left. They came to the door and looked at each other with a smile.

"I feel like in these teen movies now," she replied and laughed, at what he too. For several seconds John watched her closely.

"What?" she asked.

"I have never seen such a beautiful woman with such a wonderful smile in my life" he replied. Her cheeks became more red. Until now, she never paid attention on his flirt texts. Now she saw it differently. He could make her happy with his every word.

"Okay, Casanova. Come here" she responded and grabbed his shirt to pull him to herself as she pressed her lips into his. John winked and gave last smile to her as he walked away.

"Good night, my love" he admitted and sent kiss. She laughed and sent it back. Soon she came in to the house and turned on the light.

She knew that Joseph is home already, Thinking he slept already, she tried to be quiet. Carefully, she put step by step on the stairs. When she grabbed the door handle, Joseph's bedroom's doors opened and she stopped herself. The girl smiled when she saw Joseph in pajamas walking out the room. He smiled to her back.

"I'm so sorry, probably I woke you up."

"No, no, I wasn't sleeping for a while. How was the date?" he asked her at what she smiled. He realized how important it was for her. The man had nothing against them anymore.

"Wonderful, and your dinner?"

"Horrific. Some people from resistance or whatever it is, at least they call themselves like that, came and killed Sean. When they saw me, they ran"

"What?! Are you okay? Joseph, oh my gosh..." she replied and hugged him. He smiled and said "Yes, I'm okay". She looked at him with worry. A small step and she could lose the man who protected her at all his costs. The man who became her best friend. The man who was to her like a father.

"Don't you ever put yourself in front of such a danger" she admitted seriously to him.

"Don't worry, sweetheart. God will not let them take me" he responded taking her face in his hands. She smiled a bit and became calmer after she saw smile on his face.

"Now, go to sleep. I can bet you are pretty tired" he spoke, taking few steps back.

"You too"

▪️▪️▪️▪️

It's been weeks since the beginning of their official relationship. Everything was like a fairy tale. They met every day. She lived in her house, he in his. John mentioned the move several times, but the topic quickly escaped. Faith, when she found out about them, she began to jump and laugh from the happiness. She even began to plan their wedding, but she only told Angelina. Jacob.. well, he is Jacob. What doesn't mean that he was numb about them. He was happy in his own way. He teased them every time as a big brother. Between him and John was almost fight a few times. Angelina in herself, never was that happy before. The same thing you can tell about John. They both lived in their own wonderful world. Joseph was happy because Angela was. It was the only thing that mattered to him. He started to trust his brother.

One day Angelina drove to John's property. It was beautiful August's afternoon. She climbed out the car in front of dark wooden mansion. Around it were a lot of peggies, but she didn't pay attention to them.

"John?" she shouted, entering into the home. After a moment, she realized that the building is empty. Through her body ran chills because of the stress and fear. It wasn't a safe place. For sure not, since the resistance started to show their presence. Angelina started to panic a bit and she walked out the house. She approached random guy.

"Hey, umm.. do you know where John is?" she asked with hope in her eyes.

"In this time, I guess he went to fly, baby" he said with a smirk at what she rolled her eyes and surprised little.

"Fly? You mean-"

"Like airplane?" he responded. She widened her eyes and cleared her throat.

"Where does he... fly?"

"In the air, I guess" she looked at him with disbelief and sighed.

"Okay, okay, he's probably near. Not so far from here, he has landing field. You can go there on foot." he said showing to the north.

"Thanks" she replied and went there without hesitation.

"Maybe would you like go out with me?" he shouted behind her at what she replied "Sorry buddy, I'm on my way to my love" and winked. He widened his mouth and cleared his throat. She laughed and continued to go.

She was walking through fields. The girl had no idea about his hobby. She wondered, how it was possible, that he didn't say even one word about it. About that he can fly by plane. She ignored little planes on his coat because fashion is shocking sometimes. She never thought that it can relate to his passion. When Angelina was on the place, she saw the landing plane. The sound was so loud. She realized that she came there just in time. Behind the control panel, she saw John. He stopped the propeller and opened the cabin when he landed near the girl. The man climbed out and widened his eyes with a smile on his face, when he saw Angie.

"Angelina? What are you doing here?" he said, when he approached the girl putting his hands on her waist and kissed her.

"Don't you think that you should explain that?" she asked, smiling.

"Oh yeah, well, honey, meet my machine. Beautiful, isn't it?" he responded, walking toward the silver plane.

"Be careful, I will be jealous" she admitted with a smirk.

"But of course, no more beautiful than you, my gorgeous. Coming back to the topic, you probably have some questions but firstly, come here" he admitted, taking her by hand. She gazed at him with questioning look. After several seconds he climbed in to the cabin and pulled his hand to help her to do the same.

"Either you do it of your own will or I will bring you here. Your choice." he responded, seeing resignation in her very light blue eyes. She sighed and grabbed his hand. After a moment, she was sitting behind the control panel.

"Wait, you want me to... oh no no no" she replied, when she found out that he wants her to fly. He was sitting next to the girl and took her delicate hands.

"Baby, listen to me, just listen. I'm here. I know you have never done this, but give yourself a chance. I believe in you. If something will go wrong, I'm here. But I know that you are smart and you will catch it very fast. I will tell you everything, okay? Step by step" he admitted, at what she nodded because she knew she had no choice. On the other hand, John was so excited to show her a part of his biggest passion.

They spent sitting like that for a while. He was explaining everything very clearly and she listened to his every instruction very carefully. When there was about to start practice, she took a deep breath. He repeated that she can do this. Thanks to his support, she dared to move. After a while, the girl was in the air. She couldn't believe in what just happened and she was so excited, so was John. The man was so proud of her. They were flying for hour and half, watching landscapes of Hope County and where there was about to be night, she landed.

When they were on the ground, she hugged him so tight. John laughed and wrapped his arms around her little body. He could feel her heart beating in the fast rhythm because of her excitement and being close to him.

"I have never thought that flying can be that awesome!" she admitted.

"I didn't even show you the awesome part, sweetie"

She gazed at him, smiling, so did he. By his fingers he put some strands of her hair behind her ear. He had his gaze on her all the time till he closed his eyes to press his lips on hers. She placed her hands on his chest and kissed him back. Every closeness with John, was to her something beautiful. She pulled her lips from his and put her hand in his right cheek. He opened his eyes as she ran her fingers through his beard. He joined their foreheads and held it like that for a while.

"I love you" she whispered at what he moved away.

"Sorry I didn't hear you, can you repeat?" he admitted as she laughed.

"I said -"

"Damn, there's really something wrong with my ears" he replied, trying to repair his ears.

"I love you, dumbass" she shouted at what he froze.

"Wait, did you call me dumbass? Oh nooo" he said and threw her on his shoulder. She screamed and laughed. The man started to walk towards the house. It was already late night.

They walked like that, till they entered the home. She was trying to stop him, but he was way stronger. He slammed the door behind them and before putting her down, he walked into his bedroom. John put her gently on the bed and kissed her neck.

"Well, I think it was worth to call you "dumbass" she squeezed out and smirked. He ignored her words and took off her t-shirt. She moaned, feeling his bites on her body. He was slowly getting down through her stomach. They knew it was their night.

▪️▪️▪️

Angelina layed on the bed with head on the man's chest. John wrapped her waist with his big arm. She felt so cozy and safe.

"So, babe, how is it with these planes?" she spoke quietly, making circles by her fingers on his abs. He smiled to himself at way she called him.

"I admire them more than any car or yacht since I remember. I learnt on my own how to fly. With time, it became my favorite thing to do." he replied, combing her long hair by his fingers.

"That's really fascinating. I have wanted to be a doctor since I remember. You know, these surgeries, saving people's lifes..." she sighed. John frowned and smiled at her happy tone when she talked about it.

"What has gone wrong?" he asked.

"Honestly? I don't know. I mean, I graduated college what made me person who's ready to take a job. There was about to make one step forward and become a new doctor in town. Then Joseph decided to move here. I didn't say anything. We just moved"

"Joseph ruined your life. I hate him more with every day. If not this Project, I would take you far away from here. Somewhere where you could make your dreams come true"

"Johnny, stop. I forgot about that long ago. I'm happy here with Joseph, Project and you" she spoke and when she mentioned "you", the girl got up to the siting position and smiling, gazed at him. The man smiled back, raising himself a bit. With his right hand he touched her left cheek. She placed her hand on his and closed her eyes.

This was one of these moments, when the young woman felt happy because of being with the man who she admired. All what she wanted, was to spend every moment of her life with him. His name ran through her mind thousands times a day, so in his hers as well. John never thought that someone beside his family can trust him. Can really care about him and there was she...

Some of the man's hair fell on his face. It wasn't the same perfect hairstyle, which he had every day. In the girl's eyes he looked much hotter.

Soon she put her one leg on the second side of him, so she could sit on his stomach. He bitted his lips, as she slowly lowered herself and came closer to his face. He wanted to place his hand on her back, but she catched both of them in a strong grip. He widened his eyes a bit and smirked. Their faces were so close, so he could feel her warm breathe on his cheek. John felt like he is losing control. He wanted her so much. Her delicate, blonde strands fell on his face. With one move she threw her hair to the left side. The man tried to ran from her grip to take control, but she squeezed his hands. Since then he knew that this time she was dominant as he.

"I'm going to take shower first, baby" she whispered to his ear and chuckling, she put one foot on the floor, but suddenly she felt his grip on her left hand.

"I think I have better idea... baby" he whispered back with a smirk. Unexpectedly, he took her in a bridal style. Angelina laughed as he bang her under the shower, after he closed the door.

She had incredibly beautiful hourglass figure being skinny at the same time and he knew that. Before putting first step in the shower, he scanned her whole body carefully. She ignored it and walked in, so did he. John suddenly unscrewed the cold water.

"Damn it! JOHN!" she screamed, because of frozing water. The man laughed and changed it to the warm one.

After a moment, he came closer to her and slide down his hand through her arm, finishing on hip. She knew what he meant.

"John. Shower" she laughed, taking his hand away.

"How can I shower when such a hot woman like you stand in front of me?" he replied. She just smiled and took his face in her hands. The man pushed her against the wall and kissed her on the lips. This time she didn't pushed him away. She exactly knew how to turn him on.

▪️▪️▪️

"Don't you think Joseph was worried?" he asked her, placing the plate with toast opposite Angelina.

"Thanks. If he was worried, he would call, wouldn't he? And wait a minute, you can cook?" she told, smiling and taking the food in her hand.

"Billion tutorials on internet and viola. John Seed's restaurant - 5 stars" he spoke, sitting at the second end of the table.

"You know, what's actually shocking? That this toast is delicious, babe" she admitted, taking another bite. He smiled at her respond. A small compliment, but for him it meant really a lot.

"Listen, we can have mornings like that every day"

"You mean, sex under the shower?"

"Whenever you want, darling" he replied, smirking at what she shooked her head.

"Well, if you mean move, maybe that's good idea. I will talk about it with Joseph. I don't think he will have something really huge against this"

i just wanted to thank you for reading
and i never expected to having more than 100 views
and there's even much more
ILYYYY 💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

831K 17.3K 200
The second book is up! Far Cry 5 OneShots and Preferences 2!!!! (I do not own any of these characters)
44.6K 1.3K 33
'Having a soft heart in a cruel world is courage, not weakness.' *All characters and locations belong to the developers of Far Cry 5/New Dawn, except...
28.6K 1.2K 51
After taking one wrong turn, you end up in the territory of Jacob Seed and his followers. Pleased about the new addition to his mind games, he takes...
139K 4K 45
The Seeds knew that the deputy would be trouble as soon as she landed in Hope County, no matter how innocent she looked. Yet when John first laid his...