My Evil, Cocky, Possessive St...

By VampireRoses1223

Aubrey Wilson is a 17 year old girl that had experienced devastation at a very early age. Her mother, who had... More

Chapter One (Change Is Good?!)
Chapter Two (My New Life)
Chapter Three (Making A New Friend And Enemy)
Chapter Four (Unpleasantness)
Chapter Five (Today Is Going To Be A Tiring Day)
Chapter Six (Strange...)
Hey Guys...
Chapter Seven (So Is It Just Me Or...)
Chapter Eight (I'm The New Eve...)
Chapter Nine (What Did I Do To Deserve THIS?!)
Chapter Eleven (Similar Hobby)

Chapter Ten (Enemies At Both Sides)

48.6K 2.1K 1K
By VampireRoses1223

Mason tightly pressed his body against mine, almost as if he was pining every inch of me to the wall, like a framed photo. His lips were brutal as they crashed into mine, switching angles from every kiss.

I felt tears prick the corner of my eyes, and I was quickly running out of air. I had to do something, and FAST. Who knows where this crazy bastard was going to take this, as if right now wasn't bad enough!

Mason soon pinned both my hands in just one of his, and I could feel his other firm hand start to slide down my arms and towards my chest, and down my stomach.

I could feel his hot fingers work their way under my shirt, reaching further and further up until I could feel his fingertips brush the underwire of my bra.

My eyes snapped open, and I finally felt Mason pull away from his suffocating kisses. "Hmph." He smirked darkly, scanning me up and down. "You know for a girl that is so intent on hating me, you're not fighting back as hard as I hoped."

My eyes widened as I felt my face drain of blood. My breaths were shallow from my anger and I ground my teeth together. Even though I hate to admit it, he was right.

But of course I couldn't fight back! I didn't expect him to be this strong! I play wrestled with guys before, but this strength is definitely off the scales.

"Well, it's fine either way." He suddenly yanked me up so that I was forced to wrap my legs around his torso, or have my arms ripped off. "The less you fight back, the faster I get my way."

His way?! Just what the hell does he think he's going to do with me?!

Wait..! Crystal said something about the back of his neck..!

Suddenly Mason's hand that was under my shirt, slipped inside my bra.

I shut my eyes tightly and quietly screamed as I felt his hand suddenly freeze, but then he cupped and started to roughly stimulate my left boob. I could tell he was definitely enjoying it.

"Open your eyes, slut." He whispered huskily into my ear, and I felt a tear fall down my cheek. But I realized something.

He was leaning into my ear, making his neck completely visible and accessible. Now was my chance!

While he was whispering dark things into my ear, his hand never once leaving from my bra, I bared my teeth, and with all the courage I could muster, I darted towards the back of his neck, and sunk my teeth in.

I could taste the blood flow into my mouth, and also Mason's body freezing, but then arching and withering in pain. He let my hands go, and his hand that was in my bra was yanked out by my hand as he toppled over in the ground, making what seemed to be groaning sounds.

Looks like Crystal was right! But that made me suspicious as hell, if she knew about Mason's weak spot, and even told me about it, did she know all along this would happen?!

And yet that bitch STILL took my dad and left me all alone and defenseless for FOUR fucking weeks?!

But never mind that, I have to get the hell out of here! Mason was already starting to collect himself as he only looked up at me with angry eyes. But something inn his eyes gleamed, and even though he was glaring at me, it almost seemed as if he wasn't at the same time.

I quickly bolted downstairs, and just ran into a random hallway, and kept running. I wasn't here for very long, and I still don't know my way around yet, but that didn't stop me from getting away with my life.

And virginity.

I stopped running as I just list need closely to the sounds all around me. A clock ticking a the only sound I could hear, no footsteps or even angry yelling.

Mason hadn't followed me.

I sighed a big sigh of relief, and wiped the stray tear away from my face. My heartbeat was still like a jackhammer, and I could still feel his hand's imprint in my chest. I tightly crossed my arms over it, feeling like his hand was still there, tracing and teasing my skin...

I shivered involuntarily, and felt goosebumps rise all over my skin. As if that wasn't bad enough, a strange, nervous, tingly feeling was filing my stomach, and I felt like my knees were just going to snap any second now and I would collapse right here and now.

But I couldn't just stop here, I had to keep going. I also had to make sure Max took his shot, seeing how it was almost night time.

What did Crystal say it was for again..? His blood?

I looked around the strange room I had run into, and saw book after bookshelf lined up all along the walls, with two leather sofas in the middle, a coffee table in between them.

Huh, a family library. Who knew Crystal knew how to read?

I escorted myself out of there, and tried to find my way back to the kitchen. Last time I saw Max, I think he was heading into the kitchen.

I swung open the kitchen doors, looking around from left to right to make sure Mason wasn't already there, waiting for round two.

But I sighed with relief as I saw Max sitting at the kitchen table, reading what seems to be a comic book. I know Max is weird and bipolar, but right now he was way better than his scumbag brother. I'd take an hour with Max over Mason ANY day.

I slowly came into the kitchen, and Max turned his head towards me, and smiled when he saw it was me. "Aubrey!" He jumped up from the chair, and walked towards me. "Where were you? I couldn't find you anywhere!" He pouted as he clung into my legs.

I felt rather awkward with physical contact, considering what happened not too long ago...

Max seemed to notice my hesitance, and he pulled away and looked up at me. "Aubrey? What's wrong?" He peered up at me. "What's wrong with your bottom lip? It looks sort of bruised..."

I gasped slightly, and my hand shot up immediately and traced my swollen lips. I flinched slightly when I brush my bottom lip, and it stung like it had been bit. Well.... That wasn't too far from the truth...

"Aubrey?" Max called to me, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Oh, uh... Don't worry about it. I was just being clumsy again." I said smiling slightly. "Time to take your shot."

Max frowned slightly, and there was a darkness in his eyes. But as soon as my eyebrows knitted together, he smirked at me like nothing ever happened. "Alright!"

"Okay, good." I smiled back at him. "So uh... Where are the shots?" I asked confused, looking around the kitchen. I actually had no idea how to give people shots, and it was really kinda a phobia of mine...

"It's over there." He pointed to a drawer, pulling out the needles and opening a clear and thin little contained with needles, vials, a syringe, and wet wipes.

I felt my skin start to crawl when I saw it, and Max smirked slightly when he saw my reaction. "It's ok, you can turn around if you want."

*MAX'S P.O.V*

Hm, she was afraid of needles. Perfect. It gave me a perfect opportunity.

I smiled innocently up at her, and she just nervously smiled back. "It's ok, you can turn around if you want."

Her eyes portrayed a look of relief, and she nodded thankfully. "Oh... Yeah, I think I'll just do that." A sour look was plastered on her face, and I smirked as she turned around.

I took out the needle and assembled it quickly, and looked over at Aubrey's back that was still facing me. "Ok, I'm going to stick it in now... It gets a little bloody so don't look." I grinned evilly, and she just shuttered.

I filled the syringe with the green liquid in the vile, and carefully and quietly poured it out into the sink. When there was just a little bit left, I stuck the needle in my arm, and pushed the few drops in.

"A-Are you, uh... Finished?" Aubrey turned to peek at me, and I pulled the needle out and washed it under the sink, washing all the green liquid away with it. "Yeah."

"Huh, that was pretty fast." She said nervously, and I put everything back into the drawer. She was so easy to fool...

"Yeah." I smiled up at her, and she just ruffled my hair. "You're so brave Max!"

It annoyed me slightly, but I just grinned and bared it. "Hey, it's getting kind of late. Shouldn't you be in bed?"

"Huh? Oh, you're right! Don't you have a bed time? You shouldn't be worrying about me!" She said stroking my hair back into place. She then turned on her heel, and went out of the kitchen. "You can tuck yourself in, right? Well anyway, I'm pretty tired, so I'm going to sleep."

As soon as she was gone, I just smirked to myself again. "Actually, no you're not." I chuckled evilly. "And neither will I." Definitely not tonight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86 33 16
Ashley Mills. Lonely, depressed, would give it all up in a second just to see her father again. And trust her, she's tried once and will try again. W...
1.4K 27 17
After the death of her father when she was 10 years old, Jennifer becomes closer to her mother who also lost her husband. Even after that tragedy, Je...
504K 14.4K 55
Finished; September 13th 2019 #10 abuse #10 teenfiction #8 stepdad #6 hope #3 badboys #3 broken #1 escape #1 goodgirl #1 hate #1 stepbrother...
36.3K 1.4K 8
The last thing Harry wanted was to spend his entire summer stuck with his dad's new fiancée and her kids. He wants no more when he learns she's a ver...